Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Sparky

Southington, CT

#110893 Oct 23, 2010
NaughtyNana wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not post here on topic, and are only here to stir up shit. Please feed upon your hate some where else.

You're right.(NOT)

Everybody else in Roe vs. Wade stays on topic. No one else stirs up shit.

There is no hate among any of you. Only love abounds.

You're right.(NOT)

“Mind your own business”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#110894 Oct 23, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's racest to defend life?
Candy made some very racist statements on another thread. It had nothing to do with the abortion issue.

Sparky brought those statements to this thread to "bait" Candy.

Candy admits to making the statements and does not blame anyone else. The racism was quite disgusting from black and white people. I don't recall who threw the first racist remark, Candy gave as good as she got.

I just do not choose to spend my life in hate, nor do I find it a source of amusement or entertainment.

“Telling it like it is”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#110895 Oct 23, 2010
NaughtyNana wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that you have not been reading this thread and are just trying to stir shit as well.
Well, I have been reading it, all a bunch of ad-hominem attacks and trash talking. It's actually quite entertaining. But you're right, I like to stir shit just as much as anyone else here! I mean, that's the format here on Topix, right?

“Mind your own business”

Location hidden

#110896 Oct 23, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
Foo fighter wrote:
And you have been reported ladi, several times now. Putting a person's address on Topix is wrong ladi , its harassing and stalking.
Are they back to posting personal info again???
No, Ladi posted a link to a public web site, and knut is having a spaz attack over it. I believe it was a Bishops CV that he clearly entered into the public domain.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#110897 Oct 23, 2010
CandyStriper wrote:
<quoted text>
I defended an old guy that was getting picked on by a group of people, Sparky included. The old man was angry because someone posted his real name on a thread. They say they have legitimate gripes against this person, but he is an old man with health issues and I think they should just leave him alone. That is what I think set Sparky off because that is when he took an interest in stalking my every move.
I think it's best to ignore the stalkers. They get their kicks thinking they've gotten to you. Don't give them the satisifaction. JMO

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#110898 Oct 23, 2010
skeptik1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, and your kind keep things civil and circumspect in all manner of communications, right? Don't sling that bull here, mister.
Aww poor little PLM extremists all tore up.. Is that your response.. I see you did not deny that those on the prochice side have the law, Constitution and the facts.. Which leaves you poor fools with what?

oh that is right, emotional bull, lies, and distortions..

Abortion is not pretty.. No medical procedure is.. however to come on here with wanting to strip the rights from women. All because you are not comfortable and do not like one of the choices afforded to women per Roe V Wade. Is a short sighted and frankly a selfish thing to be willing to do.

Abortion has been a part of the human experience as long as there has been an understanding of plants and what certain plants can do.

So I will tell you this, grow up.. Because women are going to make a decision to keep, adopt out, or have an abortion. that is not going to change. it is what happens in any society. Will continue too.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#110899 Oct 23, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's racest to defend life?
it racist to post what she did about minorities. It is racists you dolt to be willing blame societal ill on any class or group of people.
Sparky

Southington, CT

#110900 Oct 23, 2010
CandyStriper wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! And you think you get to play judge and jury after some of your own vulgar posts and mysoginist remarks? Friggin hypocrite.

Any remarks I have made will always remain on Topix.

I made vulgar posts on this thread to NoRel during the Labor Day weekend. I apologized to everyone who was reading back then.

I also made an unkind remark to Jolly on another thread. She also received an apology.

Have you made any recent apologies regarding the Phallus Pole?

“Mind your own business”

Location hidden

#110901 Oct 23, 2010
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.(NOT)
Everybody else in Roe vs. Wade stays on topic. No one else stirs up shit.
There is no hate among any of you. Only love abounds.
You're right.(NOT)
No, obviously we have those that are so filled with hate that they rejoice when a physician is killed in his own church.

We have those that would rejoice at the deaths of people that post opposing their "opinions".

There are those that just want to stir off topic shit. They are given the respect they have earned.

There is plenty hate in the world. I am sure you will not lack in finding the hate you seek and thrive on. Seek and you shall find.
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#110902 Oct 23, 2010
NaughtyNana wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy made some very racist statements on another thread. It had nothing to do with the abortion issue.
Sparky brought those statements to this thread to "bait" Candy.
Candy admits to making the statements and does not blame anyone else. The racism was quite disgusting from black and white people. I don't recall who threw the first racist remark, Candy gave as good as she got.
I just do not choose to spend my life in hate, nor do I find it a source of amusement or entertainment.
"I just do not choose to spend my life in hate, nor do I find it a source of amusement or entertainment."

Thanks for clearing the confusion on my part. I will stop posting on the racist issue and I will ignore Sparky's post in the future.
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#110903 Oct 23, 2010
NaughtyNana wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Ladi posted a link to a public web site, and knut is having a spaz attack over it. I believe it was a Bishops CV that he clearly entered into the public domain.
I'm glad to hear that.
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#110904 Oct 23, 2010
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's best to ignore the stalkers. They get their kicks thinking they've gotten to you. Don't give them the satisifaction. JMO
Good advice Cham.

“Telling it like it is”

Location hidden

#110905 Oct 23, 2010
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww poor little PLM extremists all tore up.
Not all torn up, but hey, you want civility, the door has to swing both directions, yours included. It is not a one-sided deal. But hey, you want incivility....
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you did not deny that those on the prochice side have the law, Constitution and the facts.. Which leaves you poor fools with what?
And like one of your ideological compatriots, you're disappointed that you were not born a woman. Male feminists are so....creepy.
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
oh that is right, emotional bull, lies, and distortions.
But when your side resorts to such methods- and I'm denying bnor conforming anything-it's perfectly legit?
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion has been a part of the human experience as long as there has been an understanding of plants and what certain plants can do.
So now you're a botanist?

“Telling it like it is”

Location hidden

#110906 Oct 23, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice Cham.
Personally, I enjoy giving it back to them in spades.
Sparky

Southington, CT

#110907 Oct 23, 2010
CandyStriper wrote:
And SPARKY....you are Sparky McSpark and your lame "I don't know how to register" is pure bullshit.

I am not McSpark. The one (me) you have hated long-term is presently listed from Bristol.

Because you made a big deal about me registering, it took me about 4 minutes last night to find the registration page after I noticed the teeny tiny little blue letters tucked way at the top of the page that say "Sign Up."

I was turned off by the email and birthday boxes. What really made me laugh at loud was the number one reason to create a Topix account..."so that you better connect with your community."

Why the hell would I want to connect better with any of you? No phukin way. I will remain unregistered.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#110908 Oct 23, 2010
NaughtyNana wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pups !! Let me ask you a question. Do you think that an embryo is a baby?
Good question Nana, and, if you've no objection, I'd like to expand on that a bit...
To Pups, Candy, and Sue, do you see a zygote/embryo/fetus as a baby, and should it be afforded the full-legal protections that a born baby is?
If so, should those rights "trump" those of the mother who's gestating it?
And, finally, should the "father" of the said z/e/f, be able to have rights that would trump the rights of the mother should she choose to have an abortion, whether or not the pregnancy is the result of a one-night-stand, or a rape?
I realize I'm kind of putting you all on-the-spot and I apologize for that.
Nana, I also owe you an apology for hijacking your post, but this is something that's bothered me for awhile, and I'd like to see how the more reasonable members of the opposition feel about this.

“Mind your own business”

Location hidden

#110909 Oct 23, 2010
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question Nana, and, if you've no objection, I'd like to expand on that a bit...
To Pups, Candy, and Sue, do you see a zygote/embryo/fetus as a baby, and should it be afforded the full-legal protections that a born baby is?
And, finally, should the "father" of the said z/e/f, be able to have rights that would trump the rights of the mother should she choose to have an abortion, whether or not the pregnancy is the result of a one-night-stand, or a rape?
Nana, I also owe you an apology for hijacking your post, but this is something that's bothered me for awhile, and I'd like to see how the more reasonable members of the opposition feel about this.
Ahhh, my friend. No need at all to apologize.

“Text OR drive...can't do both!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#110910 Oct 23, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
Here was my original post:
"I don't quite understand this...on one hand you want the government out of you reproductive lives, but on the other hand you want the government to give out free BC and if that fails, you want them to provide your abortion."
I was using "you" as in the pro"choicers" not necessarily you in particular.
"I really wish you would just read the words and stop trying to twist them into something they're not."
I'm not, that's a pro"choice" (generic) tactic.
"Saying "I never said I want the government to provide abortions" does not mean I'm against government funding of abortions."
Well, which is it? Do you want the government to be involved in your reproductive decisions or not?
I know what your original post was. I responded to it, right?

If "you" meant all pro-choicers, say so.
We don't twist people's words; you guys do.
There is no "which is it." There's a lot more to that than do we pass out free BC and do I want the govt to fund abortion. There are ways I think they should be involved, and ways I think they shouldn't.
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#110911 Oct 23, 2010
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to post this quickly because I need to leave for work.

"do you see a zygote/embryo/fetus as a baby, and should it be afforded the full-legal protections that a born baby is?"

yes

"If so, should those rights "trump" those of the mother who's gestating it?"

yes, unless it threatens her life.

"And, finally, should the "father" of the said z/e/f, be able to have rights that would trump the rights of the mother should she choose to have an abortion"

the father shouldn't have the right, the unborn should

"whether or not the pregnancy is the result of a one-night-stand, or a rape?"

Neither of these takes away the value of the life that has been conceived. In the case of rape, does killing the unborn take away any of the horror of the rape?

Thanks for considering me one of the "more reasonable" members of the opposition.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#110912 Oct 23, 2010
NaughtyNana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, my friend. No need at all to apologize.
Thank you!
:)
Time for me to call it a night...!
Best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessa Duggar Compares Abortion to the Holocaust... 15 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 4
I tried to protect my grandchildren from the vi... Tue godless by choice 1
Planned Parenthood blasts Ernst in new ad Tue liberals are heros 14
Priest Speaks Up For Planned Parenthood: 'Peopl... Tue cancer suxs 4
Decode pro-abortion talking points: Choicespeak... Sep 29 Deborah 1
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sep 27 cpeter1313 5,367
ABORTION: What they don't tell you when you go. Sep 25 Mommi2be 1

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE