Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309944 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#101728 Sep 25, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that you are just as much a sinner as you accuse Lala and Moncie of being, so I guess that you are just as much of a low life as well. I'm glad that I could aide in the liberation of you spirit.
I agree with you to a point, PS.

The only lowlife there is MAWD/YFMN.

I'm glad I could clarify that for you!

: D

“You cannot cheat Natural Law”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#101729 Sep 25, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that you are just as much a sinner as you accuse Lala and Moncie of being, so I guess that you are just as much of a low life as well. I'm glad that I could aide in the liberation of you spirit.
Have I ever said I am not a sinner?
The difference is, I have never murdered my own offspring and I do not promote such evil as a choice.
Because I recognize and admit that I am a sinner, I repent, seek forgiveness and try not to sin again. I do not promote my sins and encourage others to do the wrongs I have done.
Only God through His Truth and His sacraments liberates me. Don't think so highly of yourself.

Location hidden

#101730 Sep 25, 2010
BEE33 wrote:
<quoted text>Unchanged is just as patently wrong. The RCC has twisted and turned over the centuries as it saw politic for its own preservation. Study some history, would you?
I have, why don't you?
You should also look into the Early Fathers of the Church. Good stuff.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#101731 Sep 25, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had an abortion and am divorced, Ink.
You know as well as I that that is sufficient enough to "strip" me of my Catholicism.
You are totally wrong. If you wanted, there are programs in every church for folks like you, me and all other Catholics who have been away. It's easier than you think.

Location hidden

#101732 Sep 25, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what Christ would say, You Fool Me Not?
You don't know Christ, much less what He would or would not say.
You are a pagan, remember?
Lilrabbitfoofoo

Baltimore, MD

#101733 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "Funny how you like to make up these little bullshit narratives in your head that have ZERO basis in reality, and attribute words to others that they never said AND never implied."
That's exactly my point.
Embellish stories much?
Where's the goods, dear?
Where's the news article on this big, dramatic kidnapping, beating, interviews with boys who witnessed the beating at the park, days missing, found alive and beaten, etc.?
You are truly a sick and stupid excuse for a human being. I never said, OR implied anything about a "big dramatic kidnapping", never said or implied ANYTHING about boys being a witness of her being hurt at any park - in fact, nothing happened at any park that I know of...

You just make this shit up - create lies from wholecloth - and run with it. I said what I know and am comfortable sharing so far. She was found because of a lead of someone that saw her picture and apparently a flier that was distributed, she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital. That's all. Nothing else.

Anything else is in YOUR SICK PEDOPHILE IMAGINATION.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#101734 Sep 25, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of the woman being stoned? And of people who have already come to terms with G-d with their acts? Would Christ continue to hammer away at them and ignore the fact that they have sought forgiveness?
Furthermore, I don't see where Christ insults the way people look. Additionally, Christ knew of the people's lives around him. The posters on this board do not. They simply take it upon themselves to spit venom at people and call them unrepentant, when they have no clue about the other person's lives.
Sorry Ink.
I don't buy it.
The hatred and judgment I see on here is far from Christian behaviour. The people that behave in this manner have issues, and are seeking to "punish" the world around them in order to make themselves feel better about their own miserable existence.
THAT is what we are seeing here.
This thread is probably not a good representation of the real world. None of what is posted means anything really. You know yourself and that is all that counts. Don't give up on God because people disappoint you. He won't.
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#101735 Sep 25, 2010
Most Are Walking Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is, I have never murdered my own offspring and I do not promote such evil as a choice.
Because I recognize and admit that I am a sinner, I repent, seek forgiveness and try not to sin again. I do not promote my sins and encourage others to do the wrongs I have done.
Only God through His Truth and His sacraments liberates me. Don't think so highly of yourself.
I guess, after your posts here today, that you have some heavy repentance to do tonight .
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#101736 Sep 25, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had an abortion and am divorced, Ink.
You know as well as I that that is sufficient enough to "strip" me of my Catholicism.
The problem with your sob story is that you already realize excommunication does not have to be permanent.....if the person is humble enough to admit her wrongs, be truly sorry, posess an intention not to commit the sin again, and go through the necessary process to once again be in good standing with the Catholic Church.

You're divorced....but to remain celibate while apart isn't sinful. Were you even married in the Catholic Church? To remarry would be sinful without an annulment.

Do you know what else is gravely sinful? Sleeping with a married man..........which you do with your married 'boyfriend'.

You are not living in a way that says 'I want to change my life and come back to the fold.'

You even promote more women aborting their babies. You're truly sorry about your abortion? Not possible..........can you see the obvious flawed logic and dichotomy?

Sob away..........you know what is necessary for your conversion back to good and true peace.
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#101737 Sep 25, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Aged! You put those shears DOWN, young lady! Else I'll be asking PriestessSue to cut some new clothes for you to wear tomorrow - from grandpa grumpy's boxers!
As long as I don't have to use NR's. I don't want to get within 10 miles of those!
JLP

Berlin, CT

#101738 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
JLP Posted: "Oh by the way...I think I smell something. I'll call your mom so she come come down to the basement and change your diaper. I'll even send over some baby powder so you don't get another rash.(She told me you cried for a week last time you got one) Sorry..."
JLP Posted: "That wasn't humor NR."
______
No.
No it isn't.
Nice try, though.
lol
Funny...at least you admit it's not humor.

Diaper rash is a tough thing to have to still go through at your age NR.

Along with all your other issues: 30+ years of virginity, massive weight gains from too much Taco Bell, massive acne infestations on all areas of your body and face from your poor hygene, shame from the thought of "God" watching you masterbate to your comic books, embarrassment from having your mother bath you every sunday after church, even more embarrassed by being turned on when she DOES bath you...

Well at least you are going to "heaven" some day right? For you the quicker you get there the better. You obviously have no life here on earth worth living...poor poor you NR.**sob**
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#101739 Sep 25, 2010
<quoted text>
You don't know Christ, much less what He would or would not say.
You are a pagan, remember?
And you are blinded by your own self righteousness.

“Brains: Use 'em or lose 'em”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#101740 Sep 25, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Aged! You put those shears DOWN, young lady! Else I'll be asking PriestessSue to cut some new clothes for you to wear tomorrow - from grandpa grumpy's boxers!
She's scaring me, Mom.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#101741 Sep 25, 2010
<quoted text>
No one here has murdered their own offspring, twit.

Proof right here that you lie *endlessly*, and are completely unrepentant. You don't even bother to try, You Fool Me Not. You LIE and you JUDGE others *relentlessly*.

And if someone is repentant, it is between them and G-d, not some schizophrenic freak like YOU.

Location hidden

#101742 Sep 25, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess, after your posts here today, that you have some heavy repentance to do tonight .
I always have repentance to do. So do you.
Even the just sins 7 times a day.
Cheers

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#101743 Sep 25, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as I don't have to use NR's. I don't want to get within 10 miles of those!
I would never do that to you! You would faint dead away!

“Brains: Use 'em or lose 'em”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#101744 Sep 25, 2010
<quoted text>
I have, why don't you?
You should also look into the Early Fathers of the Church. Good stuff.
I have, that's how I know about the centuries of chicanery.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#101745 Sep 25, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#101746 Sep 25, 2010
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is probably not a good representation of the real world. None of what is posted means anything really. You know yourself and that is all that counts. Don't give up on God because people disappoint you. He won't.
I won't.

:)

Location hidden

#101747 Sep 25, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion, nothing more.
Too bad you don't stand up for truth. You are more interested in being liked by your "friends" even at the expense of what may happen to their immortal souls and at the expense of the unborn.
Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 1 hr dragonpat 5,686
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 8 hr thetruth 7,497
News Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, potential Repu... 14 hr KRIS 1
News Federal Court Blocks One Of The Harshest Aborti... Wed cpeter1313 1
News Alabama House votes to ban abortion clinics nea... Wed cpeter1313 1
News Tennessee Republican who pressured mistress to ... May 26 FedUpMomma 13
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) May 26 miychi 33
More from around the web