Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#101708 Sep 25, 2010
Most Are Walking Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth does not destroy the spirit but liberates it.
The truth is that you are just as much a sinner as you accuse Lala and Moncie of being, so I guess that you are just as much of a low life as well. I'm glad that I could aide in the liberation of you spirit.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#101709 Sep 25, 2010
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you like to make up these little bullshit narratives in your head that have ZERO basis in reality, and attribute words to others that they never said AND never implied. But then, that's just indicative of your mental illness, and your hypocricy in presenting yourself as something even RESEMBLING a "christian" man.
Ariel's story isn't much different from that of thousands of young people that do something impulsive and foolish, & get in trouble and dont know how to get out, there's nothing "national" about their stories. Sadly, many of those people WONT make it home at all. She did, and FUCK YOU for trying to make something nasty out of that.
I didn't make up a thing, and I TRULY dont give a shit if YOU believe that or not, since more and more you're showing exactly how Non-Relevant you REALLY are.
Foo: "Funny how you like to make up these little bullshit narratives in your head that have ZERO basis in reality, and attribute words to others that they never said AND never implied."

That's exactly my point.

Embellish stories much?

Where's the goods, dear?

Where's the news article on this big, dramatic kidnapping, beating, interviews with boys who witnessed the beating at the park, days missing, found alive and beaten, etc.?
_____

Oh.

As far is your obvious rage is concerned:

Dry drunk much?

“Don't forget to”

Since: Sep 09

smile

#101710 Sep 25, 2010
BEE33 wrote:
<quoted text>Deal, if you can get that brat under control. Where's my chocolate?
Mom's going to punish you - and if I'm not mistaken - go get a towel, because I'm about to barber you. It's just your - well you call it hair - but it's gotta go. We'll measure you later - after that beehive is gone - you'll be 5'5" tall.
Lilrabbitfoofoo

Baltimore, MD

#101711 Sep 25, 2010
Atlanta PD wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't bother. We've got much more important things to do than waste our time with nonsensical, trivial bullshit like this.
Thank you in advance,
Lt. Commander Starkwell
Funny, Lieutenant W Murdock of the Atlanta Pd, who actually worked her case, just assured me over the phone that he'd be VERY interested in taking a look and perhaps contacting Topix. Guess I'll be forwarding THIS bit of bullshit to him as well.

Keep diggin that hole for yourself No Relevance. One day you're going to come up against someone who's not going to put up with your bullshit just on principal - and you may find yourself crying for your mama as you hide in the corner of a jail cell - OR with a boot in your big mouth. Perhaps both.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#101712 Sep 25, 2010
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you.
Hi Feminist!!!!!

{{{{ NR WAVES }}}}
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#101713 Sep 25, 2010
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you like to make up these little bullshit narratives in your head that have ZERO basis in reality, and attribute words to others that they never said AND never implied. But then, that's just indicative of your mental illness, and your hypocricy in presenting yourself as something even RESEMBLING a "christian" man.
Ariel's story isn't much different from that of thousands of young people that do something impulsive and foolish, & get in trouble and dont know how to get out, there's nothing "national" about their stories. Sadly, many of those people WONT make it home at all. She did, and FUCK YOU for trying to make something nasty out of that.
I didn't make up a thing, and I TRULY dont give a shit if YOU believe that or not, since more and more you're showing exactly how Non-Relevant you REALLY are.
Foo, NR isn't worth it.
PriestessSue

Emmaus, PA

#101714 Sep 25, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid wants spinach - she thinks she's Popeye now. Poor Mommy - that one must tax your patience. Have I mentioned how lovely you look today? Your pretty blond hair never seems to react to humidity. Speaking of hair - Stupid's hair - Mom, I think it needs a no. 2 haircut. I know where the hedge clippers are stored - I can do it for free or a little advance on my allowance. I think your hair is really shiny - did I mention that?
The shit is getting deep! Where are my boots????? LOL

“Brains: Use 'em or lose 'em”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#101715 Sep 25, 2010
<quoted text>
I did not say unchallenged, I said unchanged. I am not delusional, but what are you?
Unchanged is just as patently wrong. The RCC has twisted and turned over the centuries as it saw politic for its own preservation. Study some history, would you?

“You cannot cheat Natural Law”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#101716 Sep 25, 2010
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssssst........stupid....... there's a WHOLE LOT MORE than 2000 years of human history. This is the kind stupidity of course, that only proves OUR point.
Who are you?
Ah that's right, the hideous human being (inside and out) whom I am staring at right now.
Thanks Knit for that link! I shall always remember what not to become.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#101717 Sep 25, 2010
<quoted text>
The truth does not destroy the spirit but liberates it.
You and "truth" are complete strangers, "You Fool Me Not".

“Don't forget to”

Since: Sep 09

smile

#101718 Sep 25, 2010
BEE33 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean unchallenged, you moron? You really are delusional.
It's hard to decide which poster is more borderline - NR is slipping over the edge of the sanity cliff, but it appears he's dragging Dead with him.

Location hidden

#101719 Sep 25, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid wants spinach - she thinks she's Popeye now. Poor Mommy - that one must tax your patience. Have I mentioned how lovely you look today? Your pretty blond hair never seems to react to humidity. Speaking of hair - Stupid's hair - Mom, I think it needs a no. 2 haircut. I know where the hedge clippers are stored - I can do it for free or a little advance on my allowance. I think your hair is really shiny - did I mention that?
You're going to love your birthday present.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#101720 Sep 25, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Then church law is in direct violation of the proclaimation from the Pope, who is supposed to be infallible. Why is that?
This is kind of heavy reading but if you follow it to the end, you might better understand.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#101721 Sep 25, 2010
PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo, NR isn't worth it.
Agreed.

But it IS good that she's forwarding his posts to the Atlanta police.

A freak like him needs to be watched and investigated.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#101722 Sep 25, 2010
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, Lieutenant W Murdock of the Atlanta Pd, who actually worked her case, just assured me over the phone that he'd be VERY interested in taking a look and perhaps contacting Topix. Guess I'll be forwarding THIS bit of bullshit to him as well.
Keep diggin that hole for yourself No Relevance. One day you're going to come up against someone who's not going to put up with your bullshit just on principal - and you may find yourself crying for your mama as you hide in the corner of a jail cell - OR with a boot in your big mouth. Perhaps both.
Yep.

Location hidden

#101723 Sep 25, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom's going to punish you - and if I'm not mistaken - go get a towel, because I'm about to barber you. It's just your - well you call it hair - but it's gotta go. We'll measure you later - after that beehive is gone - you'll be 5'5" tall.
I've never had a beehive, you mullet head. It's really a good look on you.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#101724 Sep 25, 2010
<quoted text>
Who are you?
Ah that's right, the hideous human being (inside and out) whom I am staring at right now.
Thanks Knit for that link! I shall always remember what not to become.
Is this what Christ would say, You Fool Me Not?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#101725 Sep 25, 2010
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.

That's funny.

I can distinctly remember you threatening to call Big Sky's police chief boss.

Huh.

I think you're full of shit.

Why?

There would be absolutely no reason to inform police of my concern over your ebellishing their case unless you were full of shit.

That's why.

You see, you would be leading them to evidence they WOULD appreciate......your lies over a supposed ongoing crime.

Duh!

You're really not very bright.

In fact, your an idiot.

lol.

(Do you realize that there is a charge for someone that intentionally accuses another of a crime in which you know he/she did not commit? In other words, I've exposed YOUR lie, and to attempt to wiggle from your lie via false accusations of me....is a no, no. Dumbass.)

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#101726 Sep 25, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Aged! You put those shears DOWN, young lady! Else I'll be asking PriestessSue to cut some new clothes for you to wear tomorrow - from grandpa grumpy's boxers!
Lilrabbitfoofoo

Baltimore, MD

#101727 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The Atlanta police would be pleased to review your embellished stories and lies regarding an ongoing, supposed crime investigation. I wonder what they would think of a lesbian who posts a minor girl's photo on a public internet forum for weeks on end........especially when they read her self-made drama about the girl.
Your offense would look nice next to your check fraud record......and tie in nicely with your cocaine addiction.
As for my posts, there's nothing there but calling you on the lies the police would be pleased to be privy to.
LOL.
You're a fool. And. A liar.
Show us a news article, rather than demonstrating your typical hissy fit after being exposed for the liar you are.
Put up, or shut up.
Next..........
No Relevance you can, FUCKOFF or drop dead, I truly dont care. I dont have to show YOU shit No Relevance. You have NO meaning. But I'm happy to watch you dig a hole for yourself.

I posted her picture, the details AND the links to her plight AT THE REQUEST AND DIRECTION of the police department detective we were dealing with, as a means of getting the word out. SOMETHING we did as a group worked, as the lead they needed came from someone that saw her picture and story.

The posts are here on this forum. The links to the news articles, the police Missing Persons site, and numerous folks here helped spread the word on Facebook.

All your little ranting bullshit does is show what a colossal asshole YOU truly are, and how some people are SUCH lowlifes, that they'll use anyone's plight as a weapon against others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) 6 hr zaaz 24
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) Mon prophecydotorg 7,408
News Are the majority of Americans against religious... Mon Wondering 46
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Apr 25 zef 5,652
News New abortion controversy hits Congress Apr 25 RP McMurphy 14
Apr 24 Ren 2
News Pediatricians Warn of Abortion-Breast Cancer Link Apr 23 dpriver 2
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) Apr 19 CJC93 1,418
More from around the web