Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 326213 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#101595 Sep 25, 2010
BEE33 wrote:
<quoted text>I intend to cover my eyes when they start flashing tits.
Sis! They have bosoms - the men, too! I started my day on a good note, and now you bring up a visual that makes me feel a little queasy.(Ha, I'm keeping the top bunk.)
Lilrabbitfoofoo

Lansing, MI

#101596 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with the details, can you post a newspaper article that discusses this kidnapping, assault and battery case.
I'm sure it's big news.
We'd be interested to read the article(s). Plus, it would save you time from having to type so much.(a win-win)
TIA.
No Relevance, if you really want to know, I'm sure you can go to the Atlanta PD's missing persons page for updates and links, which I HAVE provided already.

I'm sure you dont, you'd like to use it as a weapon, but you'll fail at that too.

And no, its not "big news" except for those of us that love her and are glad she's back, she's only one of 797,500+ children missing in the US in a given year.
George

United States

#101597 Sep 25, 2010
OMG!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS:
grumpy

Bellmore, NY

#101598 Sep 25, 2010
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Self flagellation?
Hey grumpster, btw...
You never told me which of JC's words "changed" the 10 Commandments? Game to tell me now? Isn't that what you said?
Commandment 1.
"I am the Lord thy God who freed you from bondage in the land of Egypt. There shall be no others before me."
Jesus did not free the Jews and he placed himself before God.
PriestessSue

Coopersburg, PA

#101599 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go back to the emergency room.
They got the kidney stone. But, they missed the brain stone.
Does your brain stone hurt, dear? Because it's killing us.
"Duh, I went on vacation and came home empty and needing some lovin'.....no better place to get false, quick love than the proaborts......all I need to do is spend the morning attacking prolifers......and voila!!!! I'm Pup C junior!"
I can see that you prayed and God did reveal where you stand. Thanks for sharing with us that you are a fool.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
- Plato
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#101600 Sep 25, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
TWELVE?
Holy Toledo.
Why on earth would it be that low?
I call bullshit.

"Disclaimer: We rely on the help of our readers to keep this table as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If you know that the age of consent in your country differs from that given above, and if you can supply good references to prove it"

In other words, "we rely on lesbian proaborts for this information"....

Pffffft.

You sure seemed to enjoy the picture of the 14 year old girl in your avatar, lesbian. I here she was kidnapped, brutally beaten, missing for days, and finally found alive.

I just can't seem to find any news on this big story.

Can you help me out?

“Text OR drive...can't do both!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#101601 Sep 25, 2010
Most Are Walking Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I hate the thief for calling him what he is, a thief? A thief may repent and stop stealing only if he first realizes and understands that he is a thief, which is evil.
Anybody that insists on denying that unborn human beings are human beings in order to justify what they themselves have done; anyone that supports and helps perpetuate the madness that abortion is, is nothing but a self-loving disgusting low life.
In order for these people to possibly repent, the ugly truth of their actions and what it does to their immortal souls must be addressed. Of course this will hurt them, it will hurt their pride. But only when their pride is replaced with humility, will they seek the forgiveness that they undoubtedly long for. Knowing that one is forgiven by oneself and by God, brings true inner peace and only then will they stop supporting the evil of abortion.
Failing to indicate to the sinner the raw truth of their evil deeds is nothing but false compassion. The goal of false compassion is not to help the sinner but to avoid unconfortable confrontations.
Zowee...are you ever full of yourself.

You're missing the distinction we (and the law) draws between something being human and something being a human being. Of course a fetus is human. WE KNOW THAT. I cannot speak for any other woman who has had an abortion, but I will not and have never had a reason to justify my choice, least of all to some freak xtian looking down her nose at me.

You DON'T KNOW whether I have "repented" or not...correct?
You DON'T KNOW whether I have asked "forgiveness"...corr ect?

Also, not a single one of us need you to "indicate the raw truth" of our "evil deeds." First, they weren't evil at all. Second, you ain't sh*t sweetie. It's not your job to judge.

Oh, and don't ever make the mistake of thinking that your words "hurt me." They don't. I feel sorry for you. Truly, I do.
Lilrabbitfoofoo

Lansing, MI

#101602 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with the details, can you post a newspaper article that discusses this kidnapping, assault and battery case.
No Relevance, given we ALL know you have some sick pedophellic fantasies, I know that would get you off in a way your Skanky friend never can. Sick freaks like you are the ones that exploit females like this. You're a TRUE waste of skin.
Lilrabbitfoofoo

Lansing, MI

#101603 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
No, kidding!!!
I'm not sure why this isn't a bigger story nationally. I mean, with the Amber alert, the postive outcome......The brutal beating. I wouldn't be surprised if we see this on '48-Hour Mystery' some Saturday night.
Problem is, I can't seem to find any news coverage about the story. Maybe the news media was being hush-hush, so as not to disrupt the investigation.......or put this 14 year-old girl's life in jeopardy.
But, now that she's been found, the stories will flood the internet. I can't wait to read them when Foo posts them. Of course, they won't name the girl, but the story is public domain.
Psssssst, dumbass, I posted her name, along with the News link AND the police link when I first put her picture up in my avitar and asked for help and prayers.

What a f*cked up piece of shit you are.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#101604 Sep 25, 2010
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Relevance, if you really want to know, I'm sure you can go to the Atlanta PD's missing persons page for updates and links, which I HAVE provided already.
I'm sure you dont, you'd like to use it as a weapon, but you'll fail at that too.
And no, its not "big news" except for those of us that love her and are glad she's back, she's only one of 797,500+ children missing in the US in a given year.
Oh, no, dear. This wasn't only a missing person.......according to you, she was kidnapped, brutally beaten, boys were investigated for her beating before she was found, police tried to get information from these boys as to her whereabouts.......this was a big story!! How many days was she missing? Was she found from leads provided by these boys who were with her when she was beaten......

..........Oh, no! I beg to differ, Foo. This is not just your everyday, run-of-the-mill 'missing persons' report..........this is national news! This is 48-Hour Mystery material!

Therefore, please provide a link to ONE article detailing this amazing story with an ending that finally ended in her being found alive.

TIA.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#101605 Sep 25, 2010
Moncie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...had the Church recognized this and allowed priests and nuns to be human, this whole scandal would likely never have happened.
Okay - this is where my hat was handed to me - perhaps on this thread - by someone with a stratospheric IQ. Pedophiles prey on the young. Adjusted adults (let's say priests and nuns) might want to get it on with each other or parishoners, but unless they have an unnatural instinct to diddle children, they will remain either celibate or find another adult to dally with.

Iow, married men are known to target children and they might even have a semblance of a sex life with their wives. Priests may be having one off with other priests or nuns, but that has nothing much to do with pedophilia. That was my take on I believe it was Sciencejunkie - something like that - Cham or Grumpy might remember. Her posts were brilliant.

“Brains: Use 'em or lose 'em”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#101606 Sep 25, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Sis! They have bosoms - the men, too! I started my day on a good note, and now you bring up a visual that makes me feel a little queasy.(Ha, I'm keeping the top bunk.)
You started it. And have we actually determined who the elder is? Someone hasn't been as forthcoming.

“Brains: Use 'em or lose 'em”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#101607 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Peter, who Jesus gave the keys to His Church.
Doesn't change the fact that S/Paul twisted the whole thing into something other than Jeebus and even Petey boy were talking about.

“Text OR drive...can't do both!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#101608 Sep 25, 2010
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't go. My ex's neice went missing in Atlanta, and we took a few days to help find her.
GOOD NEWS all! She was found on Wednesday! She was physically hurt pretty badly, and was held against her will, and they caught the two guys as well. I'm supposed to find out more details tonite, and I'll post them. Thank you to EVERYONE for your good thoughts and prayers. They paid off!
AWESOME news!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#101609 Sep 25, 2010
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but if it is triggered with no relevance to the topic, that's racism.
No.

I claimed racism.

LC mentioned 'black widow'.

Get an extra-large Q-tip, and clean out the plaque from your brain.

You're an intellectual mess - you can't seem to follow a converstaion worth a damn.

For example, you basically call Megan a slut.....and here she already made it clear she's abstinent.

Are you really this stupid, or are you and Johnny in a competition for who can present the most ignorant posts?

“You cannot cheat Natural Law”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#101610 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Great posts, MAWD!
Jesus was very clear about admonishing the sinner.
He was also clear about what is happening to you in here: "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake..."
(Notice how Jesus didn't say you 'might' be attacked for standing up for truth, for justice, etc.- he said you WILL be attacked. Being attacked for speaking on behalf of God's little ones indicates that you are right on course. I suppose you should thank the proaborts for the confirmation.:o)
Keep up the good work!!!
NR,
Thank you for your kind words. Like you, I don't expect to be liked but attacked for standing up for the truth, just as Jesus foretold. But it is worth it! If just one soul is brought to the light and one less unborn baby is slaughtered, that is victory!
You are doing an excellent job by presenting the truth here. The pro-aborts hate you for that and for the way you successfully show them again and again their erroneous and evil position. Your intelligence, wit and creativity brings up the absurdity of their ideology and they don't like that.
You too keep up the good work!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#101611 Sep 25, 2010
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst, dumbass, I posted her name, along with the News link AND the police link when I first put her picture up in my avitar and asked for help and prayers.
What a f*cked up piece of shit you are.
Where's the story of her amazing recovery?! The whole community must be relieved! The search parties can go home now, the candlelight vigils can turn to joy!!

God is good!

Now, where's the story.

TIA.
PriestessSue

Coopersburg, PA

#101612 Sep 25, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Don't concern yourself so much with the numbers. Also the abuse although terrible are a very small percentage, but you would like to make it seem worse because that's what the devil wants you to do.
There is much to be done in eliminating evil and evils attacks on the Church.
I put all my faith in God with that the rest falls together very easily. I know that we all are dealing with temptations and weakness's and we 'all' fall short of giving glory to God.
"Don't concern yourself so much with the numbers. Also the abuse although terrible are a very small percentage,"

I agree, and have said that on numerous occasions.

"but you would like to make it seem worse because that's what the devil wants you to do."

Show me any of my posts where I have said that, as a matter of fact I have defended Christians because I feel that they are criticized unfairly.

"There is much to be done in eliminating evil and evils attacks on the Church."

Absolutely! The first step is acknowledging the problem and being honest about where the problem originates and just how many lives have been affected.

"I put all my faith in God with that the rest falls together very easily. I know that we all are dealing with temptations and weakness's and we 'all' fall short of giving glory to God."

Did you ever stop to think that God needs his people to be proactive to stop the abuse? Look at it this way-do you only pray to stop hunger, or do you help feed the hungry?
JLP

Bloomfield, CT

#101613 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
- Plato
You should figure out for youself which one you are NR. Seems like most of the people on here have already classified you as the latter.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#101614 Sep 25, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullshit.
"Disclaimer: We rely on the help of our readers to keep this table as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If you know that the age of consent in your country differs from that given above, and if you can supply good references to prove it"
In other words, "we rely on lesbian proaborts for this information"....
Pffffft.
You sure seemed to enjoy the picture of the 14 year old girl in your avatar, lesbian. I here she was kidnapped, brutally beaten, missing for days, and finally found alive.
I just can't seem to find any news on this big story.
Can you help me out?
^^^ This post was for foo regarding her website http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm and its claim that the current age of sexual consent being 12 ^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EMILY's List Endorses Minnesota's Tina Smith 11 hr Seniors For Fairness 4
News Planned Parenthood Sells Hormone Poisoning, Gen... 21 hr cpeter1313 3
News Illegal Immigrant Teen Seeking Abortion Release... Tue ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Casada applauds court decision to uphold Amendm... Jan 14 Typical 19
Pro life for women Jan 12 June VanDerMark 84
News Iowa Planned Parenthood Clinic to Shut-Down fro... Dec 29 C Kersey 1
News Anti-vaxxers claim vaccines made from abortions Dec 29 Aussie Aussie Aussie 2
More from around the web