Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316308 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#64268 Jun 7, 2010
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Lynne lies AGAIN in her typically OCD way:
<quoted text>
My count is that she's "ignored" La about a dozen times already.
ROFLMAO!
Right?!

That's her signature "style", foo. Better than DNA!
grumpy

Brooklyn, NY

#64269 Jun 7, 2010
No Relativism wrote:
*A* human being is a human being no matter how small.
Very profound!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#64270 Jun 7, 2010
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from me you havent as she claimed, you lying freak.
No one has brought up her husbands since Lynne has been posting under her new persona. She remembers the posts because she saw them as LYNNE.

She's a dreadful liar, really.
Bright Sun

Harrison, AR

#64271 Jun 7, 2010
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Now you know how Pups and many others have felt who are PL, but stood up for others against the agenda of the Foul Five, OR sought to have decent discussions that went BEYOND the same old same old stuff posted here by the same folks over time.
We know how you feel about abortion, we know how Pups feels about abortion, in some area's some of us may agree to a degree, in others, not. We can agree on OTHER issues, and not dimminish THIS issue's feelings and opinions.
Thanks Foo....actually that's something I thought about today while I went about town....how Pups felt.

I do sincerely wish to talk about the issue, but not to mistreat those who were courteous enough to be willing to discuss it.

And even if we haven't come to good compromises yet, that'd work for our country. If we come to the table with respect....that's the place to start.

All NR's provoking, imo., is another sh*t fight, pardon my expression. But that's all it is...really, LOL!

There's real, sincere disagreement and the place to start is getting real understanding, not assumptions,imo.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#64272 Jun 7, 2010
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Lynne only took ONE post to lie!
<quoted text>
<<snicker>>

Same old Lynne, foo!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#64273 Jun 7, 2010
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The Catholic church did better. It didn't buy Hitler-style. It bought Hitler.
Interesting that you're Jewish and you don't even know the truth of Jewish history. It's like how you are with abortion: All emotion, no authentic facts. It's easy to kill "the little inconvenience" in the womb. It's easy to "blame the Catholics for the Holocaust". You're an "easy way out" kind'a guy..........and also wrong.

I bet your a fat slob..........easier to sit on your fat @ss than to exercise.........."easy way out kind'a guy"..........your particular vice carries over into different aspects of your life.
_________

Catholic were killed, sir.

Catholics saved Jews.

As you know, handling the situation without prudence could have lead to even more executions.

Hitler killed innocent people. Catholics weren't involved in killing Jews.

I guess you have to have somewhere to vent your pent up anger from the real-life unfortunate stories you heard over the years (after all, Hitler is dead).........might as well blame the Catholics, their an easy target. Everybody else blames them....jump on the wagon, O' Wise Grumpy!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#64274 Jun 7, 2010
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't surprise me n the least.. I knew a homosexual couple that raised 3 children both from their previous marriages.. The "mothers" had long since abandoned the kids and were no longer part of their lives..
All three kids two boy and one girl.. Went to collage.. All I believe now have their masters degrees. One in Business administration. The girl received her master of divinity.. Is now a minster.. and the other I think got his masters in health care.
Kind of defeats all the homophobic rants we see on these threads, eh?

But we knew this already, k!

:)
Debpatriot

United States

#64275 Jun 7, 2010
Ticked Off wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto those thoughts. We're the crazies, yet most democrats are for killing unborn babies and then defend mass murderers and serial rapists by being against the 'death penalty'. Then they have the gall to tell you to mind your own business, as if the innocent baby could defend themselves.
Their stances are hypocritical, and their 'movement' is fading fast. Sadly, the genocide which has taken place over the last 30 years will be the legacy left in our history books.
What ever happened to personal responsibility in our society?
So deserved a repost. From pg. 5_ the beg. of this forum. A mere 7+1/2 yrs. ago. Lilrabbitfoo' was here even then. Gee...
Katie

Lakewood, WA

#64276 Jun 7, 2010
Moncie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done Katie!!!!!!
Thank you, Moncie :)
I wonder, though... is this the time it'll sink in?
Katie

Lakewood, WA

#64277 Jun 7, 2010
53cammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Katie won't mind me "borrowing" her post, but I think she answered and explained this question/statement MUCH better then I ever could.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Go ahead, cammy :)
Good luck, hope it helps!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#64278 Jun 7, 2010
Bright Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Foo....actually that's something I thought about today while I went about town....how Pups felt.
I do sincerely wish to talk about the issue, but not to mistreat those who were courteous enough to be willing to discuss it.
And even if we haven't come to good compromises yet, that'd work for our country. If we come to the table with respect....that's the place to start.
All NR's provoking, imo., is another sh*t fight, pardon my expression. But that's all it is...really, LOL!
There's real, sincere disagreement and the place to start is getting real understanding, not assumptions,imo.
I'm seeing a slow tranformation in you, Big Sky. Lala Derrick Proabort sees your change in a positive light. I see it as you becoming more effeminate. I could be wrong, but you seem to want to be docile, gentle, sweet, limp wristed......all characters in a man I wouldn't want in a bunker with me during a battle.

(NR whistles loudly to get Big Sky's undivided attention!)

We're in a battle for the lives of 4,000 innocent lives who are being slaughtered daily in this country!!

Time to man up! Leave the sensitivity to proaborts Lala and Age. There's dirty work to be done, and it doesn't get done by pussy-footing around like a little girl. Leave the sweet nothings to Age and Pupsy!

Take a look between your legs to see if there's anything there, Big Sky.........because I'm beginning to wonder..........You aren't the same Big Sky who used to be a warrior for the preborn. You're now a sweet-talkin' poet-want-a-be looking for an approving audience - and you found one in the back-slapping Lala-type pro-aborts. You're being played like a fiddle......almost as easily as PuP C (boy a pro-abort giving your a compliment is like a puppy dog get all excited about a doggy treat!).

Wipe your nose, roll up your sleeves and belly up to the bar like a man. If you're not capable of doing this, you need to go get your testosterone levels checked.

Unbelievable..........maybe you should join grumpy and the pro-abort girls at the toe-nail polishing party..........
Katie

Lakewood, WA

#64279 Jun 7, 2010
Pup C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Katie, for pointing out that you know what I believe. It seems that only the pc seem to know this.
About the pill, thanks for the links. Bitner posted some for me too, and I will took over yours.
I still have a problem with it tho.
But, I will look. Thanks for providing them for me and not just bashing my ass for believing differently than you.
You're welcome Pupsy :)

We may not see eye to eye, but we can understand each other and remain civil. You know... like all those judgmental posters who don't seem to practice what they preach...?
Katie

Lakewood, WA

#64281 Jun 7, 2010
***Unlike***

Crap, I got "tired" written all over me today.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#64280 Jun 7, 2010
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Very profound!
It should have been "A human being is a human being no matter what size."

That way it includes the whole spectrum: From conception all the way up to human beings even your size.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#64282 Jun 7, 2010
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Moncie :)
I wonder, though... is this the time it'll sink in?
It took Hitler a little while until it sunk in. You'll need to keep tryin'......like he did.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#64283 Jun 7, 2010
Pup C wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you think.
What are you doing here to defend the unborn ??
Hmmm ??
Say, do you think abortion is wrong under any circumstance ??
I DO!
Do you think it is alright in the case of rape and incest ??
I DON'T!
Do you think the pill causes ABORTION ??
I DO. chemical abortion, in fact.
Do you think a woman should take chances with her own life in order NOT to abort ??
I DO!
Do you believe in the morning after pill ??
I DON'T. At this point anyways.
Hey, don't think I stand up for the unborn WATCH ME then.
AND, watch how FOO, LA, BIT, PBFA, CHICKY, and all the rest will DISAGREE with me, but WILL have the maturity to let me speak without attacking me. WATCH! I would lay odds they will not turn on me.
They WILL brand the PL what they are .. PRO LIARS.
I disagree on MOST of your stance regarding abortion, in particular, your "under any circumstance" part. When I hear of cases like the most recent in the news, the excommunicated nun who SAVED the life of the woman by allowing a life saving abortion, I can't be against that. How can I be against something that yes, may have cost the life of the embryo, but SAVED the mother of 4?

As for attacking you? Here ya go: ITS NOODLE LASHING TIME!!

http://kennl.dk/smileys/images/bull_whip.gif

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#64284 Jun 7, 2010
sassysweetJM wrote:
<quoted text> Cammy, you can't claim to be pro-choice if you want limits and restrictions..
Yes actually, you can.

What YOU CANNOT do, is speak for others, and define what THEY believe as "wrong".
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#64285 Jun 7, 2010
Katie wrote:
***Unlike***
Crap, I got "tired" written all over me today.
And your abortion apologetic post had Hitler written all over it. I'm sure he got tired trying to manipulate human beings into executing other innocent human beings. I'm sure Hitler rested.......go get some rest, dear. There's more baby-killing to be had tomorrow........

(Katie will sleep soundly believing her Hitler-like plea to kill babies in the womb convinced some to execute more babies. What a pleasant feeling she will have lying there with a shitty, pleasant grin of accomplishment)
Katie

Lakewood, WA

#64286 Jun 7, 2010
Persevere wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how most would answer Aged, and is why the questions are ridiculous.
Here's a hypothetical for you. A known rapist/murderer is in a fire and so is a petri dish of embryos, someone's hopes and dreams for a baby. Which do you save?
That's what I think of those hypothetical questions. Stupid.
This is only a guess, but I'm thinking you've never had an ethics class...?

Pup C

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

Since: Jun 09

Just not stupid about it.

#64287 Jun 7, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
On this I totally agree with you. I've read stories that would make you sob, pupsy. The poor things!
La, I see it in real life my friend. I imagine you have too.

I have also heard of stories where the people are so obsessed that they end up in mental institutions.

I know that God would not want that.
It is all this whacky crap done in the name of God, not by God Himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US court rules Arkansas can block Planned Paren... 14 hr spud 9
News Ousted chief justice makes runoff in Alabama Se... 17 hr anonymous 3
My girlfriend wants an abortion And I dont (Apr '11) Thu cpeter1313 60
News Texas set to restrict insurance coverage for ab... Aug 14 waco1909 10
Pro life for women Aug 13 Estelle 64
News Democrats differ: Should party back anti-aborti... Aug 6 the X files 2
News The Latest: GOP Senate candidate downplays abor... Aug 1 Churchlady 1
More from around the web