Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,659)

Showing posts 293,161 - 293,180 of304,935
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Those foster kids, most of the time are not adoptable. Most have parents and families and haven't been taken away permanently. When and if they do become available many are adopted by their foster families. God bless the people.
Why should a child have to be either aborted or dumped? There are so many other options.
I assume you wanted to have your own babies and did, so I think it is disengenuious to berate other folks who want the same, a baby.
So many options? LOL
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Where have I promoted abortion?
Have you ever seen me post the address of an abortion clinic?
Have I ever recommended a particular physician for the procedure?
Do I ever suggest that anyone participate in an abortion?
No, no, and let's see.....no.
It is clear I support a woman's choice to do whatever she feels necessary with her own pregnancies. Gestation, raising, relinquishment or abortion.
It's also clear you're not okay with that, and have to claim I promote abortion above all the other choices. I don't JUST support abortion...but you'd prefer to ignore that fact and label me a proabort.(Which is fine with me. You don't mind that I label you a fetus worshiper, do you? Good... glad we settled that one.)
It's also clear that you believe abortion requires a justification on the woman's part.
I don't.
Try again?
It does seem that in a fair world, there would be a need for justification to take the young life of another human being.

That's why I would call you a pro abort and I expect that the human being in the womb, in your mind can be destroyed at any stage for any reason.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you can pick the words that you'd like to describe the "pro abort formula".
I'd like to know more about, and what you consider the "pro abort formula" to be, and does it directly oppose the fundie playbook that guides you?
Have a good night.
I would pick dogma.

In this article they do admit that it doesn't matter if it is a human being only the mother's right to kill it matters.

http://www.prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you this, but I've never seen that site.
No, it's not something I've been fed. I don't eat off the spoon like you do.
"Joyce Arthur is a founding member of FIRST, a national feminist sex worker advocacy organization based in Vancouver that lobbies for the decriminalization of prostitution in Canada. Joyce works as a technical writer and pro-choice activist, and is the founder and Executive Director of the Abortion Rights Coalition of Canada, a national pro-choice group in Canada".
In conclusion she (Joyce Arthur) states: "Individuals, not society as a whole, must choose what the status of a fetus should be, based on their personal beliefs, morality, and circumstances. And ultimately, this choice belongs only to pregnant women".
I think I'm going to follow her on Twitter lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It does seem that in a fair world, there would be a need for justification to take the young life of another human being.
That's why I would call you a pro abort and I expect that the human being in the womb, in your mind can be destroyed at any stage for any reason.
Come up with something new will you?
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is immature and unrealistic to think that fetus in the womb is anything but a baby. It doesn't change. It is the same entity inside or outside, just more mature.
Here is your deceit. Fetal life undergoes physiological changes during the birthing process. This involves the heart and respiration so that newborn can survive outside the womb.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Most 'foster kids' have foster families...it's the 'unadoptable' kids who don't even get that.
Most Foster families won't take on the ill, the emotionally damaged, or the 'wrong color' kids. Just like the inferts who think they're entitled to an infant, preferably one in the right shade of pink, foster parents are allowed to be picky about the 'quality' of child they deign to 'foster'.
I don't know where you get your information because you never include a link but I don't think you are accurate.

This chart shows that children in the system who become eligible for adoption are adopted. Most within a year. Most are adopted by family members.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your deceit. Fetal life undergoes physiological changes during the birthing process. This involves the heart and respiration so that newborn can survive outside the womb.
We know that. It's a great plan, don't you think? The mother carries the child until it is mature enough to live outside the womb and when all the parts are ready to work her body says time to get this child outside. Still the same child though, inside or outside.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you this, but I've never seen that site.
No, it's not something I've been fed. I don't eat off the spoon like you do.
You say it almost word for word. You all have the same creed.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been added to the long list of liars here.
Of which you are a charter member.
How's my favorite supporter of the right to kill ?

Did you find any proof to back up your claim that I said Bitter supported abortion ? You said you were going to link me to my words and that I had done it so often it would be easy to find proof.
That was like two years ago. You've had more than enough time.
Nobody compared insects to children.
I'm pretty sure Feces/Effigy did. He's been using that "all life is the same" nonsense as far back as I can remember.
Induced and spontaneous abortion are the same. Both are the ending of pregnancy prior to term.
They're both technically considered abortions but they are not the same. They're not the same at all. If they were there would be no need to term them "induced" and "spontaneous". The mere fact that you include two different adjectives to describe them in and of itself points out their difference.

Still clueless katie
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't anymore the same than getting pregnant because you wanted to or because you were raped. even though the end result is the same.
You don't seem to have an ability to diferentiate between intention and beyond control.
Intent and beyond control are not included in the medical definition of abortion.

abor·tion
noun \&#601;-&#712;bo&# 775;r-sh&#601;n\

Definition of ABORTION

1: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: a : spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus during the first 12 weeks of gestation—compare miscarriage b : induced expulsion of a human fetus c : expulsion of a fetus of a domestic animal often due to infection at any time before completion of pregnancy—see contagious abortion, trichomoniasis b, vibrionic abortion

2: arrest of development of an organ so that it remains imperfect or is absorbed

3: the arrest of a disease in its earliest stage <abortion of a cold>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/aborti...
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you should be wowed. See, the comparison was heartbeats. Ink sure fooled you, didn't she. But you wanted to believe her.
LOL The 'wow' is astonishment that you could actually believe what you said.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think kids are going hungry in the USA?
Only if their parents are trading food stamps for drugs. This is now a welfare state country and no one should be going hungry.

“Earth's #1 Brain.”

Since: Oct 13

Pittsburgh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
A spontaneous abortion is an abortion so you saying "abortion is a willful act" is not entirely true.
"Spontaneous abortion" is a misnomer. Aborting anything requires conscious effort, therefore spontaneous abortion is an oxymoron.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A miscarriage IS an abortion. It's a spontaneous abortion. The result is the same in both that, and an induced abortion. The only difference is that for a spontaneous abortion, the woman's body makes the decision, for an induced abortion, the woman's mind makes the decision.
Right, only the mind can consciously kill a child in the womb.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it almost word for word. You all have the same creed.
Of course we don't. What nonsense you spout.

Again, I'd never seen that site. I don't feed off any spoon, I don't take the word of any organization or person automatically, but do the research necessary, and am capable of coming to conclusions on my own.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL The 'wow' is astonishment that you could actually believe what you said.
It's an astonishment neither you nor Gtown understood what I said.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if their parents are trading food stamps for drugs. This is now a welfare state country and no one should be going hungry.
What an arrogant ass you are. You have no clue, really.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, only the mind can consciously kill a child in the womb.
I said makes the decision, Witless. Learn to read before you spout, please.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Of which you are a charter member.
How's my favorite supporter of the right to kill ?
Did you find any proof to back up your claim that I said Bitter supported abortion ? You said you were going to link me to my words and that I had done it so often it would be easy to find proof.
That was like two years ago. You've had more than enough time.
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Feces/Effigy did. He's been using that "all life is the same" nonsense as far back as I can remember.
<quoted text>
They're both technically considered abortions but they are not the same. They're not the same at all. If they were there would be no need to term them "induced" and "spontaneous". The mere fact that you include two different adjectives to describe them in and of itself points out their difference.
Still clueless katie
\

I knew you and NR are the same.
Thanks for confirming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 293,161 - 293,180 of304,935
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••