Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311595 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#305948 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>They were 13.
And neither one ever got anybody pregnant.
Score 2 for mom.
:)
How do you know?
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#305951 Jul 27, 2013
Katie Still Not Reading wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh, no I didn't miss anything. Unlike you I read.
You asked why it is that.someone trying to bring someone over to their way of thinking should not focus on someone already "dug in". I explained why and it applies to both sides.
READ.
I didn't ask anything. Therefore your explanation was unnecessary.

I quoted the author's attempt at educating others on the fine arts of manipulation. She wrote that article almost a full year prior to writing the other regarding "the abortion industry's attempts to manipulate."

When you consistently need every little thing explained to you, all you do is continue to show *your* inability to read.
sassy JM

Cresskill, NJ

#305952 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>They were 13.
And neither one ever got anybody pregnant.
Score 2 for mom.
Rose?^^^^is this pervert a good mother too?

This woman is an abuser. Giving 13yr olds por. YUK!
Read

United States

#305953 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea why the poster who keeps referring to me as 'sir' is doing so...they likely think to provoke me into a response.
Oh I'm sure you know why. What goes around comes around, eh fella ?
But keep using that as an excuse not to respond to posts you aren't able to refute. That's even more pathetic.
Katie Still Not Reading

United States

#305954 Jul 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask anything. Therefore your explanation was unnecessary.
I quoted the author's attempt at educating others on the fine arts of manipulation. She wrote that article almost a full year prior to writing the other regarding "the abortion industry's attempts to manipulate."
When you consistently need every little thing explained to you, all you do is continue to show *your* inability to read.
You didn't ask anything ?

Post 305618:
"Heh. Why do you think that is?"

How can you possibly say anyone else needs everything explained to them, when you even need what YOU say YOURSELF explained to you ???

READ !

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305955 Jul 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
Wouldn't you know, if your kid was, or got someone, pregnant?

I'm a mom, I pay attention, and my kids have no problem talking to me.

I know.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#305956 Jul 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She did no such thing, you lying piece of sh*t.
You can question the validity of what she posts without resorting to the name calling. Lose the anger. You are one 60,000+, 24/7 posting angry, scary wacko.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#305957 Jul 27, 2013
Read wrote:
<quoted text>
She WOULD cheerfully criminalize abortion
I know. So would you. Criminalizing abortion, removes all the other regulations and restrictions on its practice too...Gosnells will be EVERYWHERE.

And then, when the number of women showing up in emergency rooms, quadruples, because the regulations are no longer in place, you SCPL will begin to protest the women being treated, and pacing the parking lots of ER's nationwide with signs saying "Feminist Murderers Deserve to Die."

And when that doesn't work to get laws criminalizing the TREATMENT of women who've undergone abortion and have complications, you folks will start blowing up Emergency Rooms, and shooting ER docs at church.

Next...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#305958 Jul 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
She doesn't. They were probably boning anything that breathed and only by the grace of God and sheer luck didn't impregnate anyone. And she considers that to be a notch in her parenting belt. She's senile.
Better to pay her no mind.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#305959 Jul 27, 2013
Katie Still Not Reading wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't ask anything ?
Post 305618:
"Heh. Why do you think that is?"
How can you possibly say anyone else needs everything explained to them, when you even need what YOU say YOURSELF explained to you ???
READ !
Are you ignoring the quotation marks on purpose? Did you not see where the author used that very question in her examples of manipulating those on the fence to vote GOP?

See? Keep showing everyone how it's your inability to read that keeps holding you back.

<smh>

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#305960 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea why the poster who keeps referring to me as 'sir' is doing so...they likely think to provoke me into a response.
What's 'backlighting'?
Lol sorry meant Gas lighting. You know old Ingrid Bergman movie .

Evidently Madam doesn't like it as one word lol

I think that's the second person call I by your son or sir lol
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#305961 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't you know, if your kid was, or got someone, pregnant?
I'm a mom, I pay attention, and my kids have no problem talking to me.
I know.
You seem really confident that your children would tell you all of their mistakes and wrongdoings. I don't know if they would want to share everything for which they may be embarrassed about or have shame or painful feelings. But I'm sure you never miss a thing.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305962 Jul 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of people on here who have said that kids are going to have sex anyway which is why they have need for abortion and contraceptive services. Any mother who approves of giving contraception to children is at the very least, looking the other way while their daughters sleep around and at the most touting the feminist theology of women entitled to sexual freedom.
No, it is not the same thing as saying "it's okay to sleep around" at all. As I said, it's just arrogant on your part to try to tie the two together.

Women ARE entitled to sexual freedom, same as men. There is no "theology" to that. What have women to do with it, anyway, Witless? Were we NOT talking about teenagers of both genders?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305963 Jul 27, 2013
Walks with angels wrote:
We represent our beliefs. Please do it well.
Hey walks ..good to see you again!!!

Thought this thread had scared you away for goods!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#305964 Jul 27, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can question the validity of what she posts without resorting to the name calling. Lose the anger. You are one 60,000+, 24/7 posting angry, scary wacko.
As I said before, you obviously scare easily. And I couldn't care less what you think. 24/7? LOL, you lie.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#305965 Jul 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem really confident that your children would tell you all of their mistakes and wrongdoings. I don't know if they would want to share everything for which they may be embarrassed about or have shame or painful feelings. But I'm sure you never miss a thing.
Maybe YOUR children would be afraid to tell you anything, but not all children have parents like that, fortunately.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#305966 Jul 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not the same thing as saying "it's okay to sleep around" at all. As I said, it's just arrogant on your part to try to tie the two together.
Women ARE entitled to sexual freedom, same as men. There is no "theology" to that. What have women to do with it, anyway, Witless? Were we NOT talking about teenagers of both genders?
Then what are you saying when you condone your child using contraception? Are you not saying this will protect her while she is seeking her sexual freedom?
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#305967 Jul 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe YOUR children would be afraid to tell you anything, but not all children have parents like that, fortunately.
They would never be afraid to tell me what they wish me to know. As for private personal stuff, they may or may not share. It's up to them. I am always here for them when they need me but they are pretty independent and self reliant.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#305968 Jul 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem really confident that your children would tell you all of their mistakes and wrongdoings.
Of course I am. They were very forthcoming kids. They know I love them unconditionally, and always have, and they were encouraged to be truthful by example. It's called 'parenting'. You might have heard of it.

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if they would want to share everything for which they may be embarrassed about or have shame or painful feelings.
They did, and do. Frequently. They know I'll listen, and not condemn, or exacerbate those feelings, by calling their transgressions 'sinful', or 'wicked' or 'evil', like religionists tend to do.

Of course my kids made mistakes as kids...they're both fully human....but neither has ever had dealings with any type of law enforcement, and neither of them 'stubbed their toe', as Bette Midler so elegantly put it in 'Stella'.(Great movie. John Goodman plays her husband. You should see it.) They've both become good men, and I'm very happy with the way I raised them.

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm sure you never miss a thing.
Not much. As I said, I pay attention. I take my job as a mom quite seriously.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305969 Jul 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose?^^^^is this pervert a good mother too?
This woman is an abuser. Giving 13yr olds por. YUK!
Huh

Kids need their questions answered when they ask them .
Or else they will get the answers on the tv..internet or their friends
Probably the WRONG INFO or encouragement to hook up ..

She knows her kids .. And what they were ready and asking .

Did you see that list of what Some kids wrongly believe will help them .

Scary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats seek repeal of ban on federal funding... 13 min barefoot2626 81
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 8 hr cpeter1313 13
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Mon Val 65
News '19 Kids and Counting' star Jinger Duggar gets ... Aug 20 Serratus Anterior 1
News Anti-abortion group sues city, wants to move be... Aug 19 cpeter1313 1
News State drops battle on abortion law Aug 19 cpeter1313 1
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Aug 18 zef 6,009
More from around the web