Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311876 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298298 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sort of what I thought. Thanks sweetie!
The idea does come from our IT. Moses and Aaron.
Before that was Abraham gave spoils to Melchidesek..

And before that were the sacrifices to God ..Abel Cain. And Noah.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298299 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I had an abortion to save my life once - if you feel the need to beat me over the head for making that choice, or the choice to birth the two that I was able to gestate, out of the eight pregnancies I conceived in my life, you go right ahead - my niece was lucky enough to be able to give birth to this one, and we're all very glad of it.
You want to make it ugly??
That's your choice.
So you are now a great aunt!!Literally .terrific.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298300 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skanky changes her name more than her underwear. She thinks it makes it harder to track her old posts.
And I thought she was knit ..using a derivative of Sassy JM..Lol. And talking to herself..

Red face. So many names. And Now we have a MYSTERY Owl . He gave us a challenge but I'm lost lol.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#298301 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! Really Sue!?? How awesome! I mean not the subject matter, but seriously what a freaking WONDERFUL endevor for her! She's going to touch SO many lives!
It was hard for me to see her get into this-because it can be VERY dangerous-but I have to trust her and the people that she is working with. Sometimes it's tuff being a Mom.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298302 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
It was hard for me to see her get into this-because it can be VERY dangerous-but I have to trust her and the people that she is working with. Sometimes it's tuff being a Mom.
All I can say is wow. What courage she must have!!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#298303 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have to admit, it really is. My daughter wants to do civil rights work when she gets her degree, and that's can be rough and potentally dangerous as well. But damn Sue, I can't imagine how nervous this must make you, but it is somehting to be SO proud of!

Good on her but BETTER on you for not locking her in a closet until she agrees to find a nice safe profession like an Ice Cream Sundae maker! <<grins>>

<<hugs>>

Location hidden

#298304 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You met Eli Weisel. Wow
He made the holocaust come real for people. Sadly Adapting let people know what happened. Didn't he have something to do with the museum??
"sadly adapting"??? Madam Kindel, what ARE you saying? LOL!

The Night trilogy was my favorite!
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298306 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I had an abortion to save my life once - if you feel the need to beat me over the head for making that choice, or the choice to birth the two that I was able to gestate, out of the eight pregnancies I conceived in my life, you go right ahead - my niece was lucky enough to be able to give birth to this one, and we're all very glad of it.
You want to make it ugly??
That's your choice.
You had eight pregnancies. I hope they were with your husband, otherwise you are a real tramp. I hope the six lost were not abortions because you wanted to play tennis or something like that.

Most abortions are not for medical reasons but for reasons of "convenience". Should be illegal unless there is a "real" health issue and not some bs reason.

Killing an unborn child should not be because some bimbo couldn't control herself.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298307 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You met Eli Weisel. Wow
He made the holocaust come real for people. Sadly Adapting let people know what happened. Didn't he have something to do with the museum??
In one of her drugged out coma hallucinations she met him. A man like that would be horrified by that faux-Jew. She is everything he fought against.

Location hidden

#298309 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is wow. What courage she must have!!!!!!
Sometimes I wonder if she has more courage than brains!! LOL

Location hidden

#298310 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have to admit, it really is. My daughter wants to do civil rights work when she gets her degree, and that's can be rough and potentally dangerous as well. But damn Sue, I can't imagine how nervous this must make you, but it is somehting to be SO proud of!
Good on her but BETTER on you for not locking her in a closet until she agrees to find a nice safe profession like an Ice Cream Sundae maker! <<grins>>
<<hugs>>
It sounds like you have a very caring daughter (a bit like her Mom).:)

It helps that I know the cops that she is working with.

Location hidden

#298311 May 28, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You had eight pregnancies. I hope they were with your husband, otherwise you are a real tramp. I hope the six lost were not abortions because you wanted to play tennis or something like that.
Most abortions are not for medical reasons but for reasons of "convenience". Should be illegal unless there is a "real" health issue and not some bs reason.
Killing an unborn child should not be because some bimbo couldn't control herself.
No, but they SHOULD be because the woman made the mistake of schtupping an idiot like you.

It STUNS me that you think you're christian.

Location hidden

#298312 May 28, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is the norm for them? I wondered if it was just charming satire, at first.
Just look at the latest from the douchebag "prince" AKA Tomtom.

Some of the freaks like him are satires of THEMSELVES. They're seriously sickening.

Location hidden

#298313 May 28, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
In one of her drugged out coma hallucinations she met him. A man like that would be horrified by that faux-Jew. She is everything he fought against.
Tomtom, STFU for once in your pahetic existance.

Yes, I not only met him, I HOSTED him when he came to speak at our synagogue in Baltimore. He'd spit on something as foul as you are. You're no better than the scum that tried to enslave and kill him and everyone LIKE him.

You're a foul abomination that poisons the CONCEPT and the very WORD "Christianity".

Take a valium and pry that log out of your eye you stupid piece of shit.

Location hidden

#298314 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you have a very caring daughter (a bit like her Mom).:)
It helps that I know the cops that she is working with.
Thank you Suzie Q - we both have kids we can be VERY proud of!

Location hidden

#298315 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Suzie Q - we both have kids we can be VERY proud of!
I guess all those mistakes that we thought we made weren't so bad after all, huh.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298316 May 29, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion *is* nasty and vile. Me talking about it doesn't make me as you claim.
Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy, whether spontaneous or induced.

YOUR posts, which are rarely about abortion, but are attacks on other posters, are nasty and vile, even when you DON'T use profanity. IIRC, you have though, on occasion. So can the hypocrisy.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#298317 May 29, 2013
Everyone has the right to choose. Brigitte Grisanti New York 'er for keeping rights with the person as long as the timeframe for the act is respected.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#298318 May 29, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion *is* nasty and vile. Me talking about it doesn't make me as you claim.
Take it up with your god. He performs more abortions than we do.

Make sure you tell those who've miscarried that what happened was nasty and vile. I'm sure they'll be receptive to your disgusting comments.

Now, when are you going to unveil your James bond-car that allowed you to drive through "towns under water" after hurricane sandy????

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298319 May 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say I told you so, but Skanky sinking to the lowest level isn't REALLY a shock.
Did I seem shocked?

Besides, I'm sure that was not her lowest level...but I'm equally sure she'll get there.

She always does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State to begin audit of abortion-alternative group Mon cpeter1313 1
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Mon asha 69
News Feds push back on states targeting Planned Pare... Sun cpeter1313 1
News Florida Abolitionists Petition to Outlaw Aborti... Sun cpeter1313 1
News For Reagan campaign manager, this election is t... Sep 18 frigginhell 3
News New video points out misleading info behind Pla... Sep 16 cpeter1313 1
News Abortion appeals by Attorney General Mike DeWin... Sep 16 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web