Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,000
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#287939 Mar 4, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie and not only dont care about offending your god, you dont care WHO you offend.
Its fortunate that everyone can see through you and those like you.
I'll kindly ask you to show my lies. Can't link the post to my so called "lies " then hush up.

Kthanks.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#287940 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"KJV is not perfect"
You've GOT to be kidding. The bible is the word of God guided /inspired by the Holy Spirit therefore it *is* perfect. If you claim you version is not then I suggest not readingit. Books were removed and words added. BOTH forbidden by God.
I never said that you resented gtown. What I said is that his conversion causez resentment from people living *in* their sin while refusing to follow God or to ask for Gods forgiveness. Wanting to change.
Hearsay on top of hearsay is your "evidence". It's hilarious and pathetic.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#287941 Mar 4, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>That would be MURDER dolt.
murder means to kill inhumanly and barbarically. The humans being killed via abortion are innocent. God has MUCH to say about shedding innocent blood. We arent here by fluke. God said that he new us and called us by name BEFORE he knitted us in our mothers womb. We were meant to be. God gives life and he takes life. Not us.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#287942 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Google is your friend STO. You could find out the Catholic "POV" in less than a minute.
Gtown is telling you that what you are reading is being misunderstood. Hesnot doing what you claim by saying "No its not".
You refuse to answer a direct question and you know why. So do we.
Have a good night!
"Hesnot doing what you claim by saying "No its not".
You refuse to answer a direct question and you know why. So do we."

That's all he's doing.

I'm not refusing. I can answer. I may, yet. Are you asking? I might answer you, but you'd have to first tell me why you wrongly believe I'm refusing. That'd be interesting to hear, since I've already told you why.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#287943 Mar 4, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Read any news article about it idiot.
I have. Now prove this 4lb baby only died "because" of the injuries he sustained.
Kthanks.
Theres alot banking on this. According to Katies thinking and most proaborts.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#287944 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Laws aside ....do you support a woman killing her two day old baby? After all God gave her free will right? You may not agree with "her choice" but you will support her God given free will choices right?
Like HELL you would.
STO...you're living a very deceiving life.
Murder, no, I don't "support" murder.

Why do you keep lying about me?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#287945 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> If you support her choices then I suppose you personally support her choice to electively abort late term?
Oh that's right you do not.
So you are not for women "retaining the right to choose".
Next....
I am in favor of restrictions, though I'm not sure if they are necessary.

You're in favor of exceptions, so I suppose that makes you a proabort?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#287946 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I'll kindly ask you to show my lies. Can't link the post to my so called "lies " then hush up.
Kthanks.
It seems that if you're postng, you're lying. In THAT partiular instance, you were lynig when you claimed to know the religious beliefs of those that dont agree with YOUR views on abortion.

You like to make sweeping statements that would blanket everyone - but the REALIY is - they simply dont.

Oh, and you can take your "hush up" and cram it up your ass honey.

Does your mommy know you're on a forum for adults?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#287947 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"KJV is not perfect"
You've GOT to be kidding. The bible is the word of God guided /inspired by the Holy Spirit therefore it *is* perfect. If you claim you version is not then I suggest not readingit. Books were removed and words added. BOTH forbidden by God.
I never said that you resented gtown. What I said is that his conversion causez resentment from people living *in* their sin while refusing to follow God or to ask for Gods forgiveness. Wanting to change.
The translations aren't always accurate. Sometimes there isn't a word in English that completely encompasses the Hebrew word that is being translated. Sometimes they added the word "the" for grammatical reasons. Stuff like that.

What do you use? The St. Joseph's Bible? It has the same issues.

Good lord, sjm. Get a clue. Stop being a nut for a second. Jeez.
worships reality

AOL

#287948 Mar 4, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My pro-choice position is not opinion.
of course it is. the fact that a woman has a legal right to choose is not opinion. however, whether or not you agree and support or disgaree with that legal right "is" your opinion. there is no getting around that. your spinning notwithstanding.
I never said it was relevant to any woman. I said it is relevant to this debate. My personal opinion regarding the choices, is not relevant to the debate.
you said your personal opinion regarding abortion or any of the choices available would not make any difference to a woman making her own choice.

"What possible difference could it make to any woman making her own choice how I feel about any of it?"

tell me again what you "never" said.
You're not manipulating anyone. In fact, it's YOU who is being ridiculous. And childish.
Enjoy your impotence.
as long as you're responding, i'm manipulating.
what i can't manipulate is a coward like you into answering the question posed, pusillanimous one.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#287949 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> murder means to kill inhumanly and barbarically.
Some would argue execution by the electric chair, gas chamber, hanging, firing squad are inhumane and barbaric. But are they "murder"? No. But it is "killing".

You claimed God forbids killing. Does God forbid execution? Read your Bible and find out.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#287950 Mar 4, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
of course it is. the fact that a woman has a legal right to choose is not opinion. however, whether or not you agree and support or disgaree with that legal right "is" your opinion. there is no getting around that. your spinning notwithstanding.
<quoted text>
you said your personal opinion regarding abortion or any of the choices available would not make any difference to a woman making her own choice.
"What possible difference could it make to any woman making her own choice how I feel about any of it?"
<quoted text>
what i can't manipulate is a coward like you into answering the question posed, pusillanimous one.
Damn, you're beating the sh^t out this dead horse. What are you trying to find out? When, why, if ever, Bit agrees with any particular woman terminating a pregnancy for some specific reason?

I get the impression she doesn't care to share her opinion with you regarding every possible scenario.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#287951 Mar 4, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that if you're postng, you're lying. In THAT partiular instance, you were lynig when you claimed to know the religious beliefs of those that dont agree with YOUR views on abortion.
You like to make sweeping statements that would blanket everyone - but the REALIY is - they simply dont.
Oh, and you can take your "hush up" and cram it up your ass honey.
Does your mommy know you're on a forum for adults?
"Oh, and you can take your "hush up" and cram it up your ass honey."

LOL! Well said!
worships reality

AOL

#287952 Mar 4, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Read any news article about it idiot.
i did, and you're wrong.
according to the ny daily news --

"the cause of death was 'extreme prematurity' caused by blunt force trauma to the mother, the city’s medical examiner said."

why would anyone deliberately make themselves look so dumb, idiot.
Gtown71

United States

#287953 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> STO is convinced that numbers 5 is justifying women killing their unwanted child. It allows him to justify supporting a abortion as choice and vetting the two thumbs up from proabort women. His hidden secret is his loyalty to his mom who aborted her child. He's chosing to cover up his moms grave sin over his God.
God forbids killing. It is a commandment. He knows this since he 'read the entire bible and studies it".
Yes we all have sins in our lives, and we can either try and justify them, or agree with God, that they are not good.

Most real christians know when something is wrong, even if they struggle with that sin on a daily bases, they still know it is wrong.

They bible doesn't even have to point out why some things like abortion is wrong, it is a no brainer.

Sto- is the first one, I've ran across, that says they are a christian, yet only plays patty cake with those who even curse his God, while attacking other christians, ans trying to make the bible condone abortion.

He is a mess.
Gods salvation is for all.
Atheist, wiccans, and even many who think they already are.
God didn't say that you will know who they are, becouse they tell you, but by their fruit.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#287954 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you afraid to reveal your personal opinion?. The abortion argument is based on our personal opinions. If you are against the act of abortion then you would never support a woman EVER choosing it. If you have NO issue with the act of abortion then you support a womans choice to abort.
Abortion kills an innocent humans life. I am against it.
You?
This is a false premise on your part, JM.

The "abortion" argument is really about women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy.

That's it. Not as dramatic as your BS, though.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287955 Mar 4, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why are you afraid to reveal your personal opinion?."

I'm not. Why are you people so childish? You really think trying to manipulate people by calling them "chicken" is an adult thing to do?

"The abortion argument is based on our personal opinions."

My arguments are not. How I feel about either choice plays no part in my arguments.

"If you are against the act of abortion then you would never support a woman EVER choosing it. If you have NO issue with the act of abortion then you support a womans choice to abort."

I don't support the choices. I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice. You just continue to ignore that, and argue with me about a position that I don't even hold.

"Abortion kills an innocent humans life."

Which has nothing to do with my position.

"I am against it."

Okay.

"You?"

That's irrelevant. As is how I feel about childbirth, but you don't ask me about my feelings about that, do you?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#287956 Mar 4, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
I see they pulled the same sh^t with you...
<quoted text>
"projecting your confusion on to me and stating these are my beliefs when not."
Often, I don't think they are confused. I think they got nuthin', so they have to make up sumthin.
It seems you're right, STO.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287957 Mar 4, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your impotence. Don't hurt yourself by stamping your widdle feet in your tantrum.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#287958 Mar 4, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i did, and you're wrong.
according to the ny daily news --
"the cause of death was 'extreme prematurity' caused by blunt force trauma to the mother, the city’s medical examiner said."
why would anyone deliberately make themselves look so dumb, idiot.
So how is that different than this, "THIS baby was not viable due to injuries sustained by his mother and him."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
every time 17 hr godless by choice 1
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Wed Conservative Demo... 219,731
Anti-Abortion Pioneer Jack Willke Has Died: Som... Mar 3 feces for you 20
Planned Parenthood Has Abortion Quotas, Says Fo... (Jul '14) Mar 3 valiant 9
Abortion Pills for less Mar 3 flip03 1
Abortion in swazi inn, Kaalfontein, whatsapp 07... Mar 2 Dr kim 1
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Mar 2 zef 5,595
More from around the web