Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313199 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#283126 Feb 9, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"He deserves abuse."
Spoken like a true faux-Christian.
Hey red.

If you abuse people - you deserve to be abused.

Wake up.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#283127 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"He deserves abuse."
Spoken like a true faux-Christian.
I would omit the "faux".

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283128 Feb 9, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>

Who cares how YOU spell aides?
Anyone who's NOT a troll cares how AIDS is spelled.

Location hidden

#283129 Feb 9, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey red.
If you abuse people - you deserve to be abused.
Wake up.
And you're JUST the troll to do the abusing. Carry on.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#283130 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt that he chose his god, over the one true God, but I still believe in free will.
Many muslims have found that the one true God, is not the old moon god they were raised to believe in.
Yet bin laden was a good muslim.
He did believe with all that was in him, that he was doing the will of God.
He was doing the will of his god.
Mans tradition is a very hard thing to break.
As much as I mess up, in saying what I say, if anyone gets anything from my story, I hope it is how a real live God, is the one that saved my soul.
Most only know God, from what they were taught by parents, or what "church " they attended.
If God exsist, and I believe with all thats in me He does, then all who say they are right about this God can not be right.
There are many hard sayings in Gods word, but it doesn't mean He doesn't know what they mean.
He knows all, we know nothing.
The story of islam is a perfect story on how long the effects can be, when man trys to help God out.
On a lighter note though, I've often wondered how long it took Abraham to be talked into laying with the handmaiden?:)
Now I'll be ready for the backlash of making a joke. You know real christians shouldn't have a sense of humor. Lol
I was quoting your Bible and your God.
To answer your question" Ishmael was 12 years old when Isaac was born. So Abraham had to be very old when he indulged in sex with Hagar.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#283131 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who's NOT a troll cares how AIDS is spelled.
How do you spell lesbien?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#283132 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually, TERRORISTS assert that. Muslims do nothing of the kind.
G-dDAMN your kind are ignorant on SO Many different levels.....
Yeah, you nailed that one "Lilrabbitfoofoo". Thats why when the christians eventually leave the muslim countries they are being murdered and persecuted in, those peace loving muslims start killing each other. Your ridiculous name calling and arrogant ridiculing comes off as an angry, petulant child. Your immaturity is only outdone by that stupid, childish name you call yourself.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#283133 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from an tough old lesbian broad.

Rolling eyes.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#283134 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you stupid lib's live in a perpetual state of outrage? Where there's a problem, create a bigger one. Where there is unity, divide and make enemies. Where people are productive, regulate them and tax them till they stop. Where a tiny little baby is growing, kill it and tear it out in pieces. Where someone has the gaul to disagree, attack them and their supporters relentlessly until none are willing to challenge. Where freedom exists, place the shackles of big government on it till it is sufficiently stifled. If you are the shining example of what all jews are like (and your not even close), no wonder the Arabs, Persians, and Germans have continued efforts to exterminate you. I must say, I would miss your type about as much as you would miss your aborted daughter or son.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#283135 Feb 9, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you stupid lib's live in a perpetual state of outrage? Where there's a problem, create a bigger one. Where there is unity, divide and make enemies. Where people are productive, regulate them and tax them till they stop. Where a tiny little baby is growing, kill it and tear it out in pieces. Where someone has the gaul to disagree, attack them and their supporters relentlessly until none are willing to challenge. Where freedom exists, place the shackles of big government on it till it is sufficiently stifled. If you are the shining example of what all jews are like (and your not even close), no wonder the Arabs, Persians, and Germans have continued efforts to exterminate you. I must say, I would miss your type about as much as you would miss your aborted daughter or son.
Can't wait to see GooGoo's response.

Oh, maybe GooGoo wrote this. No........well..........hmmmm.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#283136 Feb 9, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are the shining example of what all jews are like (and your not even close), no wonder the Arabs, Persians, and Germans have continued efforts to exterminate you. I must say, I would miss your type about as much as you would miss your aborted daughter or son.
You are oh so christ-like. Spare us your hypocrisy.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#283137 Feb 9, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ like? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

What does that mean?

People need to stop pretending to be other people. No credibility.
Obskeptic

Westland, MI

#283139 Feb 9, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait to see GooGoo's response.
Oh, maybe GooGoo wrote this. No........well..........hmmmm.
More name calling, anger, and immature childish rants will be the response, but you know that already, she's an angry lib .
Goo Goo, Foo Foo, Poo Poo, or whatever she wants to call herself is as predictable as the sun coming up tomorrow.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#283140 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"Well I think you're wrong. Humans have a soul, animals don't."
How do you know?
There was a Twilight Zone episode where an old man, played by Arthur Hunnicut, died in a hunting accident along with his dog. The old man and his dog were walking along a path in the woods not knowing they were dead. They came across a gate manned by a very charming fellow who told them it was the gate to Heaven, but the dog was not allowed in. The gatekeeper explained that he would take the dog to a very nice place where he'd be happy but it was in a separate place. The old man was indignant that it would not be Heaven if he couldn't have his beloved hound with him and so the old man moved on. He then came upon another nice man who invited him into the real Heaven and told him the dog would also be welcome to enter. This guy told the old man that the gatekeeper had really been the devil in disguise and that dogs were most certainly allowed in Heaven.
I agree with the old man...a Heaven that wouldn't allow my beloved dogs in would be no Heaven at all.
Agree, LNM, and one of my favorite episodes :)
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#283141 Feb 9, 2013
Why I only got two holier than though liberals to disagree, call me nuts and clueless? How awful is that?. Why it's almost as awful as say, killing a baby. I'm just horrified at their judgements of me. What am I to do? I'm wringing my hands over it, and may even lose sleep tonight. I suppose I shouldn't complain though, at least I was treated more humanely then a fetus in "lilbunnypoopoo" womb would be, so I guess I can deal with it. But I'm just shattered over it.
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#283142 Feb 9, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry "Kenose". My statements were meant to offend you.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#283143 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are - without ANY doubt - one of the STUPIDEST people on this thread. And that's saying A LOT.
The TRUE teaching's of the Islam has NOHTING to do with the terrorism of Bin Laden.
You're an ignorant shmuck, and not worth the saliva it would take to spit on your sorry ass.
<quoted text>Sounds a LOT like you're making yourself sound right now.
You want to know why more and more people turn from your version of jesus?
Read your own stupidity and the day you understand how sickening you are, is the day you'll know why.
He's an ignorant, Southern redneck.
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#283144 Feb 9, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you attack straight people with YOUR words. Same thing.
I realize that no one wants to be gay, but you really need to come to terms with it. You can't carry this anger around with you for the rest of your life. It will make you sick.
Gee, you give gays a very bad name.
Yes, I can have my opinion and you can have yours, no matter how pathetically ignorant its basis is.
You said your mother was stronger than me. I asked you, how so, and you never answered. Couldn't come up with a good answer?
Hey Guppy, what do you think cpeter1313 would have to say about abortion if humans were able to determine if a fetus was going to be homosexual or lesbian, and then they started aborting them in large numbers? Do you think he might discover that he is nothing more then a hypocritical ass when it hits that close to home?

Location hidden

#283146 Feb 9, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you spell lesbien?
Lilrabbitfoofoo.

Did you forget that quickly troll?

Location hidden

#283147 Feb 9, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Guppy, what do you think cpeter1313 would have to say about abortion if humans were able to determine if a fetus was going to be homosexual or lesbian, and then they started aborting them in large numbers? Do you think he might discover that he is nothing more then a hypocritical ass when it hits that close to home?
I believe he, like the rest of us, dont care about the reasons women may or may not choose to make that medical decision for themselves. Its not about the reasons WHY, and THAT is what your kind simply are too stupid to understand.

Fortunately, not one person has to justify their decision to abort. Nobody needs to know the reasons, and its none of anyone's business.

Women have the right to CHOOSE. We do not need to support the reason for choice - nor do we need to support the choice they MAKE to support their RIGHT TO MAKE THEIR OWN MEDICAL CHOICE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Millennial women opposed to Trump take to stree... 5 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Wed T-BOS 6,099
News Iowa bill would let woman sue doctors who perfo... Wed Cordwainer Trout 3
News Top Dem senator to Trump: Weigh in on Planned P... Jan 12 Frogface Kate 72
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Jan 9 Gina 85
News Here's What You Need To Know About The Coming F... Jan 8 Le Jimbo 3
The "sex isn't consent to pregnancy" thing is i... (Dec '09) Jan 2 Natalie 106
More from around the web