Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,647
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Anonymous

United States

#282937 Feb 8, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe in your eyes sex is wrong. Making sex taboo is a method religion uses to control its followers. Sex is a natural human process and making kids feel guilty about natural feelings is sick.
There is nothing wrong with teenagers exploring their sexuality and leads to mentally healthy adults.
We see what happens when human sexuality is repressed...take what happened in Timbuktu and Mali recently when fundamentalist Muslims tried to enforce Sharia law....
comparing teenagers having sexual relations to teenage drinking is so absurb it doesn't deserve a reply
Sex is a natural, beautiful thing, when two people are married. "Pink one and a blue one ",but to teach kids to go do whatever they like, or if it feels good it must be good is what is truly sick.

You make no distinction between kids and dogs.

When two people come together the two become one flesh, and they are forever linked to that person.

It is up to each person what they choose to do, but to encourage bad behaivor, only renders bad results.

The seperation of church and state was put in place, so we wouldn't have a state rum religion, but christian values are all through our history "starting at this nations beginning.

If you want to teach your kids that they come from wild animals and that thet should feel free to act like one, in your own home then that's your business.

Most christians have been like sto, and that's why our country is getting in the shape it is now.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282938 Feb 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently in the mind of this little "all or nothing" extremist, if a woman wants to also work outside of the home, it must mean she wants to be the boss of her husband.
Ridiculous, but I feel sorry for his wife. I can't imagine a marriage that is not an equal partnership.
I see his born-again beliefs seem right in line with Christian/Catholic dogma. Next he'll be telling us we women came from Adam's rib and he has God-given dominion over all the animals of the Earth and the fish in the sea blah blah.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282939 Feb 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say I did?
Do you smoke?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282940 Feb 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Ayaka say anyone was having sex?
Then why the condoms?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282941 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your personal opinion, but not shared by all.
The reason I asked you about Jesus, is you seem to like pointing out fake christians, and I would like to think, one must know what an original one looked like, in order to spot a fake.
Kinda like a rolex watch.
Your version of "what you think " a real christian looks like, is just that. Your version.
The main problem with it, is the same you have throughout life, and that is when you live acvording to what "you think ".
My "version" came from my parents and grandparents, and so far nobody here is even close to being in their league. They talked the talk AND walked the walk.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282942 Feb 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are PL such poor sports? It is a GREAT analogy.
And I just took it a little further. Let's see what they do with it, STO.
They'll twist it. They'll start asking stupid questions that have nothing to do with the content of your post.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#282943 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is a natural, beautiful thing, when two people are married. "Pink one and a blue one ",but to teach kids to go do whatever they like, or if it feels good it must be good is what is truly sick.
You make no distinction between kids and dogs.
When two people come together the two become one flesh, and they are forever linked to that person.
It is up to each person what they choose to do, but to encourage bad behaivor, only renders bad results.
The seperation of church and state was put in place, so we wouldn't have a state rum religion, but christian values are all through our history "starting at this nations beginning.
If you want to teach your kids that they come from wild animals and that thet should feel free to act like one, in your own home then that's your business.
Most christians have been like sto, and that's why our country is getting in the shape it is now.
No one has said, or implied, that we should teach kids "that they come from wild animals and that thet should feel free to act like one", or to "go do whatever they like".

When you indicate that someone has, and they have not, that IS you "willingly" lying.

Your position is extremist. Again, there is middle ground. There is middle ground between letting kids run wild, and making them feel ashamed of themselves for the very natural feelings they have.

I just bet you're one of those puritanical people who think of masturbation as "self violation", aren't you?
worships reality

United States

#282944 Feb 8, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be a false premise when you admit "some may". They do. sjm is one. Never said "all". If you're not one uv'em, then I'm not talking about you.
It's a GREAT analogy!
most ac do not assert what you claim they do. so would it be accurate for me to say that "ac do not assert that pro choice is to encourage abortion" ? not if we acknowledge that some may in fact assert that.
your statement clearly implied that all ac assert this.
your analogy sucked.
I ran your sorry ass explanation past those same analogy experts. the consensus rating of your analogy has gone down to 0.3.
I'll dumb it down for you. quit while you're ahead.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#282945 Feb 8, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see his born-again beliefs seem right in line with Christian/Catholic dogma. Next he'll be telling us we women came from Adam's rib and he has God-given dominion over all the animals of the Earth and the fish in the sea blah blah.
I would not be a bit surprised.
Anonymous

United States

#282946 Feb 8, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
It sound like you are describing a Wahhabbist ideal family. Osama bin Ladin practiced your idea of a family. The women stay home and raise the kids and are completely subservient to the man. They are also deeply religious and have god in their lives. did god lead them to the truth??
sorry, but history has proven that the net affect of religion on man has been negative
Yea osama was very religious, but he didn't live like what I describe.
He made choices that were best for "Him ", and not his family.

I agree that he was a very good muslim, just like the guys that flew the planes into the towers were good muslims, but tbeir god is dead and in hell.

There god is based on lust, after all those guys truly thought the were going to get 30 virgins and a high spot in heaven.

My God, the only true God of all, "gave " so that we could go to Heaven, if we choose to accept His free gift.

Many are very religious but know not God.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282947 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

lol

Only the good :)
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282948 Feb 8, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
most ac do not assert what you claim they do. so would it be accurate for me to say that "ac do not assert that pro choice is to encourage abortion" ? not if we acknowledge that some may in fact assert that.
Please pass on that bit of wisdom to those AC who refer to PC folks as "proabort".

It was a BRILLIANT analogy!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#282949 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that he was a very good muslim, just like the guys that flew the planes into the towers were good muslims, but tbeir god is dead and in hell.
There god is based on lust, after all those guys truly thought the were going to get 30 virgins and a high spot in heaven.
My God, the only true God of all, "gave " so that we could go to Heaven, if we choose to accept His free gift.
You seem to know very little about Islam, and as for the rest, that's simply your belief. They are not facts. Sorry.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282950 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden is a terrible representative of Islam. Like Jim Jones or David Koresh were to Christianity.

I've known many Muslims and they are wonderful people.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282951 Feb 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I taught safe sex; there was no physical contact, nor did I use it to meet guys. I've never needed pretense to get a guy. Gays don't have lifrstyles; they have lives. So, no, you know NOTHING about us.
Calling you an arrogant bitch is a personal judgment based on your own post; "lesbo" is just a derogatory term for an entire group.
I don't suck up to anyone; the law and scince are on our side. You're nothing.
Adopting a child is a rigorous process. You're just spouting off about yet something else you know nothing about.
YOU brought up this imaginary "expert", liar.
<quoted text>
You never dated or had sex with a guy that you met while teaching safe sex? Rolling eyes.

Yes, don't kid yourself. To say I know nothing about gays is just a lie. Don't be silly. That would be like me saying you know nothing about straight people. Impossible.

Here we go about Lesbo. Are you a woman? If not, why do you care so much? It's just not normal to get so upset over a word. Something hits a nerve.

You seem to be such a hateful guy/woman. Life has not been good to you. I understand, but try to rise above it. Everyone gets beat up once in a while. Not just gays.

YOU keep bringing up the expert. Yes, there are experts out there. Listen to them, you might learn something. You are the kind of person that thinks YOU know everything, but we both know that is not true.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282952 Feb 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I take it you've never read anything for comprehension?
I came out in 1978; mom died last year. She was far stronger and smarter than you could ever be. Actually, my ex was her favorite in-law.
<quoted text>
Comparing me to your mother is just juvenile. Typical you. So, she was far stronger than me. How so?

I bet you broke your mothers heart when you came out. Don't say you didn't. It would be impossible for a parent to be happy with that news.
worships reality

United States

#282953 Feb 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know very little about Islam, and as for the rest, that's simply your belief. They are not facts. Sorry.
muslims assert that terrorism is righteous.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282954 Feb 8, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a law that parents have to raise their own children.
Foster care can help out the family with family services.
Counseling, food stamps, housing (HUD), utility bills,
daycare, medicare. There is always help.
The State of New Mexico has criminals on staff that are hurting children by putting them in foster care when they should be with their own family.
Yes, it is the law that parents have to raise their own kids, but you can go to court and relinquish all rights. People do that.

Foster homes are the last resort. Sometimes nothing else works out and they have to go there. What else can you do? It's a pity.

Must be a lot of single mothers out there - who are having a rough time. Is there a solution?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282955 Feb 8, 2013
Starting to feel sorry for Peter.

Life must have been very tough on him because he seems so angry and has a big chip on his shoulder.

Everyone should pray for him.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#282956 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your Bible about what your God said about the destiny of Ishmael's descendents (Abraham's older son).
It seems Bn Laden was fulfilling God's role for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planned Parenthood blasts Ernst in new ad 11 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 6
Catholic League to sit out St. Patrick's Day pa... Wed Christshariahns 77
Pence, 2016 hopefuls back 20-week abortion ban ... Wed cpeter1313 6
Shifting his views, Rand Paul seeks broader app... Sep 15 Gary 2
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sep 14 Rose_NoHo 5,365
House Speaker: Abortion ban bill will probably ... Sep 13 not a playa1965 3
Wendy Davis, Democrats sneak past inconvenient ... (Feb '14) Sep 7 Mark Winshel 3
•••

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••