Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 320397 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282960 Feb 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"I just wish pro choice could give solid reasons why abortion should be kept as is, even though they do not have to say a word. I just wish they would."
<thud>
I have given you thoughtful posts and you don't respond. I have outlined all that women's civil rights cover aside from abortion and you haven't made a peep. I have shared my personal opinions regarding abortion and all you can say is what I quoted from you. As if I never said/posted a word.
And you wonder why some posters call you a liar. Really?
The lying sack of crap has repeatedly done the same thing to me. He suffers from the same thing the rest of the extremist freaks suffer from - selective blindness.

Location hidden

#282961 Feb 8, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you see where he accused me of crossing sassy's civil liberties?
Is that like crossing your fingers and toes, or braiding each other's hair?

The boy's an idiot.
worships reality

United States

#282962 Feb 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>EVERY SINGLE TIME I think we cant POSSIBLY see anything more stupid than whatever has been posted already, some new idiot comes along and top's '[email protected]@
agree. did you see sto's stupid analogy?

Location hidden

#282963 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you would stand for my right to speak my mind, but I forget liberals only want free speech when folks are speaking what they like to hear.
Again, you outright lie.

We're all FOR your free speech, and every one of us will fight for your right to continue to make a complete ass of yourself.

However - what you DID forget is that OUR free speech allows us to respond and ridicule your stupidity and challange your lies.
Anonymous

United States

#282964 Feb 8, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
We came from our parents, jonboy and your misunderstanding about the theory of evolution only makes you look stupid.
You are right. Two people "pink and blue one "come together and " create" a baby. A baby that starts out very very small, and gets bigger and bigger unless at any time someone takes a sharp object and ends that life.

Buildings are created, people are created, cars, as I think of it all things are created.

Saying things come from evolving "which has Never been seen ",would seem to make someone ignorant.

I'm not even sure why most scientist spend so much time creating tools and labs, if they would just wait long enough, those things would evolve. Lol

Location hidden

#282965 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not read many post, I've never read your personal experience, and as far as some on here who call me a liar? I agree with them, I am, becouse I have lied before many many times, just not on this post, or atleast not willingly.
I just wonder what the die hard pro choice people think about the numbers of abortions being performed?
You're LYING right now. AGAIN. YOu've been answered. REPEATEDLY.

If you're wondering its because you're IGNORING your responses.
They say that one must back up claims with facts. Ok -it is a Fact that since Gods name and words have been taken out of school, and safe sex put in -there are more kids having sex at a much younger age then ever.
Oh HORSESHIT. That is NOT a fact. One thing has NOTHING to do with the other. I can tell you that when I was a kid, taking your jebus out of the schools was the best thing that ever happened to MY school - given he didn't mean shit to many of the kids and their families.

Your kind's religous garbage has NO place in a public school as ANYTHING resembling required study.
Not to mention the millions of babies who have died, so that people can enjoy the pleasures of sex, without any responsibilities that come with it.
And AGAIN you lie.

Not a single BAbY has died so anyone can enjoy sex.

Grow the hell up you idiot.

Plus just like gays, they want everyone to think that most people agree with all that is going on in our country..
WTF is THIS jibberish? I repeat, you are a VERY stupid man.

Location hidden

#282966 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your personal opinion, but not shared by all.
The reason I asked you about Jesus, is you seem to like pointing out fake christians, and I would like to think, one must know what an original one looked like, in order to spot a fake.
Kinda like a rolex watch.
Your version of "what you think " a real christian looks like, is just that. Your version.
The main problem with it, is the same you have throughout life, and that is when you live acvording to what "you think ".
You just provided the BEST argument for the bulk of poster's here view, that if the likes of YOU is what g-d meant christianity to be, no wonder is become such a foul joke.

Get real son, you in NO way present yourself as a Christian here. Mouthing off in the name of jesus doesn't make you a christian.

You'd be another very good member of the Westboro Baptist Church tho. THEY profess to be good christians too, but NORMAL folks know better.

Location hidden

#282967 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians tell others about Christ in different ways,
What YOU are telling others about your version of christ, is pretty sick. If YOU are an example of someone that's supposed to be chrisitan, then christians are some seriously ignorant, lying sacks of intolerant shit.

FORTUNATELY normal peolple know you're NOT a christian, except perhaps in name only.

You ARE however, the PERFECT example of all that's become WRONG with christianity today.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#282968 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Two people "pink and blue one "come together and " create" a baby. A baby that starts out very very small, and gets bigger and bigger unless at any time someone takes a sharp object and ends that life.
Buildings are created, people are created, cars, as I think of it all things are created.
Saying things come from evolving "which has Never been seen ",would seem to make someone ignorant.
I'm not even sure why most scientist spend so much time creating tools and labs, if they would just wait long enough, those things would evolve. Lol
Your ignorance on the subject is astounding.

By the way, if you are seeing pink and blue people, seek psychiatric help.

Location hidden

#282969 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
One that will be worth its weight on paper does.
Who's in charge? The husband, the wife? Both? The kids?
What if factories had no one in charge?
Same as a home, someone must have the final say, and that choice should be made for the betterment of the family.
It is the only way it will work well, becouse men and women are different -other then physical.
When a husband and wife disagrees on a decision that must be made, then what does one do?
When there is a free for all anywhere, then you have a riot.
You are not only full of shit, you're pathetic.

Location hidden

#282970 Feb 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. A good marriage does not need anyone in charge.
What would the adulterer know about a good marriage? LOL

Location hidden

#282971 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is a natural, beautiful thing, when two people are married.
Sex being a natural and beautiful thing has nothing to do with being married you moron.

You make no distinction between kids and dogs.
Since nobody was talking about dogs, no distinction needed to be made you lying sack of shit.
When two people come together the two become one flesh, and they are forever linked to that person.
Really? So you're still 'one flesh' with the woman you screwed around with [email protected]@

Freak boy, when you decide to start practicing what you preach, THEN maybe someone MIGHT take you seriously. Until then, you can fk off.

Location hidden

#282972 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea osama was very religious, but he didn't live like what I describe.
He made choices that were best for "Him ", and not his family.
I agree that he was a very good muslim, just like the guys that flew the planes into the towers were good muslims, but tbeir god is dead and in hell.
There god is based on lust, after all those guys truly thought the were going to get 30 virgins and a high spot in heaven.
My God, the only true God of all, "gave " so that we could go to Heaven, if we choose to accept His free gift.
And he lies again, this time with his bigotry against muslims.
Many are very religious but know not God.
Well THAT'S true, and you're a prime example of that. You dont know SHIT about G-d.

Location hidden

#282973 Feb 8, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing me to your mother is just juvenile. Typical you. So, she was far stronger than me. How so?
I bet you broke your mothers heart when you came out. Don't say you didn't. It would be impossible for a parent to be happy with that news.
The troll is fishing AND ignorant. Its sad really.

Location hidden

#282974 Feb 8, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims assert that terrorism is righteous.
No actually, TERRORISTS assert that. Muslims do nothing of the kind.

G-dDAMN your kind are ignorant on SO Many different levels.....

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#282975 Feb 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What would the adulterer know about a good marriage? LOL
Yeah, not much, that's true enough.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#282976 Feb 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll is fishing AND ignorant. Its sad really.
You have too much to say and you are very coarse.
Why don't you stop running your mouth.
Your anxiety is off the charts.

Littlebunnygoogoo.
Anonymous

United States

#282977 Feb 8, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to lying in prior posts.
Like this lie: "You don't seem to mind crossing sassy and others civil liberties for standing up for what she believes."
And this lie: "plus you feel you have the same power to choose who lives or dies, while they are in a womans womb."
No sto I don't , I admit I've lied in the past, but never on this post. You and yours twist what I say, or claim I lie when stating my opinion about something, but hey that's all y'all have.

If anyone is lying here sto, it would be a person who claims Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, yet loves everything and supports everything against His teachings.

He died on the cross, so That we could be free from the penalty of what you agree with.
Anonymous

United States

#282978 Feb 8, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another example of you lying.^^^
Ocean made no mention of taking away your right to free speech.
None. There was nothing in her post about your right to free speech.
Yes I see that, and I never said she did.
Using your own tactics you are lying about me.

The biggest problem with you, is you're lying to yourself.

Your lips may justify your actions, but your heart condems you. Further more christians are punished by God, when they do wrong. I know this to be true. Yet God tells us to count it all joy, for if He didn't chastise us, then we are bastards and none of His.
Anonymous

United States

#282979 Feb 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't paying attention. The number of annual abortions has decreased. That is a good thing.
You cannot claim anything with God in it is fact. It may be "fact" to you based on your belief/faith, but it is not fact for anyone who believes differently than you do.
Did you just make a blanket statement that "Many pro choice on here want to send a message, that it is ok to have as much sex as people want, and if pregnancy occurs "which is the only way to get pregnant ",then women should be able to stop the life that is inside them, for any reason whatsoever." ???
Have you not been paying attention to Ocean or those who've posted with her?
Have you never known of sperm to travel? That it is possible to get pregnant without penetration during heavy petting? By golly, there *have* been other "virgin births" in this world during your life time. Do you mean you've never read or heard about it on the news?
So, you do equate babies with embryos, then? Even though, as far as I know, you didn't answer STO's question asking same.
My goodness, clumsy is right, Gtown. You sound like a petulant child willing it to be true, then insisting it is. Whatever "it" is!
Why is it when pro life comes up with these types of things, we are accused of being far fetched and using extreme cases that have nothing to do with the norm???
Less then one month "1" each year of abortions are due to rape and incest /health of mom.

Out of all the abortions done, just how many do you think come from heavy petting? Or frozen ems?
The reason I didn't answer, is becouse the questions you guys are asking are just to stupid to answer.

You would be for aborting a baby 10 mins before birth, correct? See same kinda question, but atleast my question has happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal judge blocks Texas ban of common second... 12 hr Laredo 1
News SCOTUS to Hear Case of CA Pregnancy Centers For... Nov 19 Choicerocks 2
News Planned Parenthood docs requested from Senate b... Nov 15 youll shoot your ... 14
News What is the GOP thinking? (Jan '15) Nov 15 anonz 5
News Shocking new study proves that the vaccine indu... Nov 7 cpeter1313 4
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Nov 7 Got_Rope 6,113
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... Nov 2 The Steven Deaks 209
More from around the web