Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282029 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it great?? LOL She's performing better than a trained seal! LOL!
It doesn't take much bait to get her going either! ROFLMAO!
Yeah, it's not much of a challenge. She's her own worst enemy. Her OCD rules her. She's helpless against it.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#282030 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I AT NO TIME claimed that **I** put the photo on Google you MORON! ROFLMAO!
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! I never claimed I did!
<quoted text>
I didn't tell people to "go" anywhere to see it, since it was on my avitar for ALL to see.
LOL You are SERIOUSLY determined to show exactly how stupid you are!
<quoted text>
Now you're just making shit up. I never claimed any such thing.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO No, the FUNNY STUFF is you making up flat out lies and trying to attribute them to me!
Lets see if we can dumb this down for you.
NOBODY "puts images on Google".
Google TAKES images that are in the public domain - from sites such as photobucket when they are marked PUBLIC.
I dont keep pictures on my computer, as they take up way too much memory.
99% of all of my pictures are on photobucket, including the one's you sent me. 70% if them are in PUBLIC albums. ALL of those 70% are in google images, and can be found if one knows how to look for them - something you CLEARLY dont have a clue how to do - and you never will since you dont know how I filed them in photobucket. FURTHER once they're on there, they're effectively free game for ANYONE to use, or to abuse.
Once google takes an image, nobody can easily remove them - google makes it a very complicated process to get stuff removed. Remember when MM's kids pictures showed up here? They were part of the public domain (and still are) which is how they were able to be used, because he didn't have his website properly protected, and most of his pictures were on google as well. Many still are. Fortunately, he learned how to protect his site, something I did years ago myself.
Perhaps you'd like to see your house as my avitar next Lynne? You know, the one with the cathedral ceiling looking at the beautiful view?

LOL

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

post 282004 I posted 1 hour ago.

"dont doubt when Foo sees the photo is still on Yahoo and Google that she'll come back with yet another lie as to why it's still there, even after she claimed she removed it. And she will be so pissed off that her lie was exposed and so easily, that she'll be plotting vengence and try to get back by making more threats of posting something personal about Lynne.

Mental case doesn't begin to describe Foo behavior. Anyone who would pass off her behavior as not a big deal, or a molehill being made into a mountain is also a nutcase. "

Foo : "Perhaps you'd like to see your house as my avitar next Lynne? You know, the one with the cathedral ceiling looking at the beautiful view?"

LOL. What's posting a pic of her house going to prove except that you do exactly as we'd expect a mental case to do when caught in lies? Try to deflect with impotent childlike threats of posting more personal things about someone. How's that going to deflect from or prove the LIE in the claim of "mutual abuse"? It won't.

I don't know why you think it';s necessary to prove you e=-mailed with Lynne, when it doesn't matter one way or the other.

All that mattered, Toots, was you proving your claim of mutual abuse, which supposedly justifies your attacks on this woman's life. Proof you claimed was also on the threads.

You're full of shit, your little threats are impotent and you're only displaying what an irrational mental case and liar you are.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282031 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed I took it off the internet you MORON, I simply said I'd removed it as my AVITAR. Something normal people figured out themselves.
Good for you to use the pic you took! Its a good shot, you SHOULD use it! LOL!
I didn't take it and won't take credit for it. Someone else did and you're taking credit for using their pic off the internet. You have no integrity at all.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#282032 Feb 4, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say this for ya grumpster, your sense of humor may me cringingly bad. But at least you didn't ask that stupid viability question again.
Do you EVER have a point?
I'm just trying to find the point in the reproduction process where you fight for human life. There are many here who are anti-birth control against whom you never argue. That gives me the impression that you agree with them.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282033 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst......stupid..... I gave you the title of what to google TO find it ya dope. Remember? I put "king's gate" and "copyright Lynne D". Of COURSE its on google, ITS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN YOU IDIOT!
You're an imbecile Lynne LOLOLOLOL!!
LOL, anybody can figure out it was KING'S GATE from looking at the photo, you moron. It's pretty obvious what the photo is.

Your "proof" is STUPID.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282034 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA A!!!
AGAIN for the stupid girl: At NO TIME did I EVER claim I removed the picture from the internet. I dont have that power once I put it into the public domain YOU IDIOT!
You're nucking futs Lynne. Truly. And its HYSTERICAL to watch you melt down EVERY time!
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA AAAAAAA!!!"

^^"You're nucking futs "

You sure are.

You took a photo from a Google or Yahoo search engine and claimed it as being the photo Lynne took.

What you think is proof of anything other than that you're a mental case is funny stuff.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#282035 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ever remember saying that I have not payed child support, perhaps you can refresh my memory?
I was born an adulteror, if anyone was born gay.
Are you saying step parents are a horrible thing?
Are people horrible for having kids with more then one person?
Do you believe all of my story I've told about myself?
You seem to like the child part and the cheating part, and accept it as truth, do what about the part when God woke me up and changed my life?
Forgiving me and saving my soul?
Do you believe people can be forgiven?
Have you ever done anything, that you needed forgiveness for?
have you ever done anything wrong?
You didn't care that you had children with different spouses.
We make vows when we marry. Trying to keep them with one person
is all we need.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282036 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it great?? LOL She's performing better than a trained seal! LOL!
It doesn't take much bait to get her going either! ROFLMAO!
Funny stuff. It's you who's trying so desperately to prove you e-mailed with Lynne,(using a photo of a famous person's gate), when proving you e-mailed with Lynne isn't necessary or relevant to prove what you posted about HERE, and claimed could be proven from HERE, you mental case.

You posted with Lynne too, and all you proved by making claims about what she said in posts, was that you lied. Her posts proved it when they were linked.

You're a mind boggling ignorant buffoon to even think you're proving anything using photos supposedly shared in e-mails, or if you would post e-mails. All you'd prove is you have no sense. What you're trying to prove and what you're using to try to prove something isn't sensible.

You run off at the mouth, lie your ass off, threatened stupid shit and then lie your ass off some more, and not once proving your original claims that you were asked to prove. Proof you claimed was right in the forum. You're a nutcase.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282037 Feb 4, 2013
What a bunch of NUTCASES the PCers are. lol holy cow.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282038 Feb 4, 2013
Those dummies couldn't see sense if it hit them between the eyes. Mind boggling senselessness.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#282039 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never threw anyone under the bus that I've become friends with. Not once.
Shall we discuss how you admiited to using BS'hitter and how you "never trusted him", but thought he was useful while he was posting how you wanted him to post? Or how about how many times you've tossed Knutbar under the bus? Pups? Sue?
Who would these people say threw them under the bus Skanky? It wouldn't be me, that's for sure.

Hey, you did the man a solid. I can appreciate that. I simply told him to watch his back, as I've seen you on these forums literally for YEARS and know how two faced you are.
You're a nut. Show me ONE post where I "admitted to using BS"? Are you SERIOUSLY going to lie some more? REALLY?
Ya know what? I'm on a role proving you to be a liar by your false claims(about me,others and strangers stories). Keep it up honeyfoofoo,you're credit is shot. You've been exposed one too many times and I don't care WHO is siding with you because you are a proabort like they are,they see your lies and we all know what they're thinking. LOL
As far as BS,I came on here and saw him friendly to a prolifer,then suddenly that prolifer was gone and he badmouthed him.(you people gobbled him right up and used him) To me,that showed me his character. I don't like people like that. Over time,he earned my respect back because his posts where so spot on. I loved to read his posts because they had much truth regarding abortion and life in general(YOU people turned on him like a rabid dog because he no longer was usuable). He THEN,turned again.(that is when YOU people kissed up to him and clearly used him AGAIN) FOR ME,that's it....fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me. He THEN came to his senses AND went back to discussing abortion and did a GREAT job. I earned my respect back but I would never trust him personally(email).

SAME scenerio happened with Sue AND pupsy. Sue at least still defends the unborn and does a great job. Pathetic pupsy,she is .....gone.

You also befriended LynneD. She was prolife. She continued to talk about abortion as being wrong and gee,what happened next? Well,for years now,you obssess over her and she is not even here. You threaten her with exposing private emails. You have NO IDEA what you really look like when you do that. Your true character is exposed and it is UGLY.

I heard that you asked bluestreak to PM.
LOLOLOLOLOL You are a manipulating control freak who seeks attention from ANYONE. You're so far gone,it is not even funny.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282040 Feb 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're ranting. Wipe the virtual foam from your virtual mouth and settle down, bruja vieja.
:-D
LOL Oh I dont know Elise, this is a HOOT to watch! Can't you just picture her sitting there, hunched over, typing furiously, mumbling and muttering?? LOLOL!

Anyway, so how's things with you anyway? We've got 3 feet of snow and counting so far today! Been out and in playing in it on the snowmobile! The yorkie is hysterical as she tries to burrow through it to keep up! <<grin>> Then RUNS as fast as she can to lay in front of the pellet stove.

Location hidden

#282041 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little smile face doesn't mask the fact that my posts get to you. Good, lol. You haven't got anything reasonable to rebut what I've posted, and your little game here is to try to insult posters and act like you're laughing at them.
You haven't got the intelligence or the skills to deflect from what's in the posts of PLers, or to deflect from the many lies from PCers.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! OMG Lynne, you're on a roll today! YOU? Of ALL people to try (and fail) to insult OTHERS intelligence??

Please Lynnikins, you dont have the skills to insult a flea, if ONLY because you couldn't come up with something original if your life depended on it. LOL!

Make no mistake Lynne, we ARE laughing at you! Delude yourself all you want, but you aint fooling ANYONE here, and you haven't in a VERY long time.
Persevere wrote:
I hate what enters my spirit being around you pro-choice freaks, and I no longer will allow that negativity inside of me, just to try to counter the lies you people post about abortion, or about other pro-lifers. That negativity only exists in me when here. No more.
Looks like Lynniekins is embracing her inner negative spirit in FORCE! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282042 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Oh I dont know Elise, this is a HOOT to watch! Can't you just picture her sitting there, hunched over, typing furiously, mumbling and muttering?? LOLOL!
Anyway, so how's things with you anyway? We've got 3 feet of snow and counting so far today! Been out and in playing in it on the snowmobile! The yorkie is hysterical as she tries to burrow through it to keep up! <<grin>> Then RUNS as fast as she can to lay in front of the pellet stove.
It's in the fifties, here . Today, that is. Last week was cold and windy on all of my days off. Weird weather. We sure could use some of that snow that you're getting. But I'll enjoy the gorgeous sunny day, anyway. You're dog sounds cute; have fun in the snow!

Location hidden

#282044 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "**I** didn't tell anyone to go anywhere to see it, because I posted it HERE you moron."
If you were capable of seeing things logically you'd be able to see that logically, that doesn't make sense. There would be no need for you to place that photo anywhere publicly if your only purpose was to use it as an avatar here, Dummy.
Oh for f-k's sake, WAKE UP YOU MORON. I simply explained that it was on google BECAUSE its in Photobucket and posted as a PUBLIC ALBUM. Its been there LITERALLY for years.
The photo online that you used, IF it was a photo taken by Lynne, would have been recognized as such ON the photo online to be put there by you. But it wasn't. Unless you're going to claim you're the one who has it under "fascinationwithfearblogs pot", and "cedarpostsblogspot" , Toots. lol
What part of ITS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN and has been for years do you not understand? LOL!!

This is GREAT!! Lets see how long we can keep Lynne spinning!
The photo was posted by someone else, and not you, on Google and Yahoo for public use.
***pat pat***

You keep deluding yourself about that Lynniekins. See how that works out for ya! <<grin>>
a person who tells lies frequently, with no rational motive for doing so.
PERFECT projection Lynne D! LOL!!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282045 Feb 4, 2013
Most importantly to note about Foo: she's displayed she will lie her ass off and threaten to expose what someone shares in private with her, whenever she knows she's been caught unable to prove her lying claims made here, about things posted here.

She's the epitome of a pathological liar. She's been caught lying so many times, denies it and continues to lie to try to cover her previous lies, and doesn't care who she hurts in the process. She's pissed off at me for catching her in lies and is trying to hurt Lynne because of it. That's made of sicko stuff, right there.

All that she displayed recently, even posting a pic of Stephen King's gate claiming Lynne took the photo, and then threatening to post a photo of Lynne's house; ALL because Foo was told by me and by Sassy to prove her claim about "mutual abuse" which supposedly justifies her attacks on Lynne's life, and proof she claimed was also here in the forum.

ALL the bullshit we saw her post,(and I challenged every bit of it), was all to try to deflect from the fact that she knows she can't prove her original lie wasn't a lie.

I can't make that stuff up. She's a mental case.

Location hidden

#282046 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
post 282004 I posted 1 hour ago.
"dont doubt when Foo sees the photo is still on Yahoo and Google that she'll come back with yet another lie as to why it's still there, even after she claimed she removed it. And she will be so pissed off that her lie was exposed and so easily, that she'll be plotting vengence and try to get back by making more threats of posting something personal about Lynne.
Mental case doesn't begin to describe Foo behavior. Anyone who would pass off her behavior as not a big deal, or a molehill being made into a mountain is also a nutcase. "
Foo : "Perhaps you'd like to see your house as my avitar next Lynne? You know, the one with the cathedral ceiling looking at the beautiful view?"
LOL. What's posting a pic of her house going to prove except that you do exactly as we'd expect a mental case to do when caught in lies? Try to deflect with impotent childlike threats of posting more personal things about someone. How's that going to deflect from or prove the LIE in the claim of "mutual abuse"? It won't.
I don't know why you think it';s necessary to prove you e=-mailed with Lynne, when it doesn't matter one way or the other.
All that mattered, Toots, was you proving your claim of mutual abuse, which supposedly justifies your attacks on this woman's life. Proof you claimed was also on the threads.
You're full of shit, your little threats are impotent and you're only displaying what an irrational mental case and liar you are.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! OMG GO LYNNIEKINS!!

Clearly, I'm NOT so impotant! <<wink>>

I dont know why YOU think its necessary to prove that emails you claim aren't yours, would be made up by me, as corroboration of the obvious mutual abuse tendencies you show here EVERY TIME YOU POST. Hell, at this point, you START the abuse ball rolling. You come to this board with the INTENT of abusing people, so you can get right off that high donkey you're on Lynnekins.

THese hoops you're trying to jump through in your increasingly pathetic attempts at claiming you're NOT the OP that posted here as Lynne D is REALLY REALLY FUNNY!!

You're SO easy! LOL!

Location hidden

#282047 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't take it and won't take credit for it. Someone else did and you're taking credit for using their pic off the internet. You have no integrity at all.
I'm taking credit for using MY PERSONAL PROPERTY, that YOU provided me with, as my avitar - AFTER having put it in the public domain back in 2007 on Photobucket.

LOL You're meltdown is HYSTERICAL!

Location hidden

#282048 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, anybody can figure out it was KING'S GATE from looking at the photo, you moron. It's pretty obvious what the photo is.
Your "proof" is STUPID.
@@ Uh no. Not many people would know - unless they've SEEN the house (or taken pictures of it as you have) that it was Stephen King's fence gate.

Actually, unless I'd given you the name (which you admit you used those exact words to google) you'd have more likely chosen "Stephen King's fence" and other tries before you hit the right wording.

But go ahead and deny that too Lynne. You're SO in defense mode its fun to watch! WHOOT!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282049 Feb 4, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> You're a nut. Show me ONE post where I "admitted to using BS"? Are you SERIOUSLY going to lie some more? REALLY?
Ya know what? I'm on a role proving you to be a liar by your false claims(about me,others and strangers stories). Keep it up honeyfoofoo,you're credit is shot. You've been exposed one too many times and I don't care WHO is siding with you because you are a proabort like they are,they see your lies and we all know what they're thinking. LOL
As far as BS,I came on here and saw him friendly to a prolifer,then suddenly that prolifer was gone and he badmouthed him.(you people gobbled him right up and used him) To me,that showed me his character. I don't like people like that. Over time,he earned my respect back because his posts where so spot on. I loved to read his posts because they had much truth regarding abortion and life in general(YOU people turned on him like a rabid dog because he no longer was usuable). He THEN,turned again.(that is when YOU people kissed up to him and clearly used him AGAIN) FOR ME,that's it....fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me. He THEN came to his senses AND went back to discussing abortion and did a GREAT job. I earned my respect back but I would never trust him personally(email).
SAME scenerio happened with Sue AND pupsy. Sue at least still defends the unborn and does a great job. Pathetic pupsy,she is .....gone.
You also befriended LynneD. She was prolife. She continued to talk about abortion as being wrong and gee,what happened next? Well,for years now,you obssess over her and she is not even here. You threaten her with exposing private emails. You have NO IDEA what you really look like when you do that. Your true character is exposed and it is UGLY.
I heard that you asked bluestreak to PM.
LOLOLOLOLOL You are a manipulating control freak who seeks attention from ANYONE. You're so far gone,it is not even funny.
Tell it like it is, Sassy. She's not fooling anyone but those who choose to be fooled, and that's only the ignroant PC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New abortion controversy hits Congress 1 hr RP McMurphy 14
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 6 hr thetruth 7,406
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 11 hr zef 5,651
17 hr Ren 2
News Pediatricians Warn of Abortion-Breast Cancer Link Thu dpriver 2
safe abortion 0780343859wts hap in Queens twn, ... Apr 22 mama hawa 1
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Apr 21 milady 23
More from around the web