Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,003
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275504 Jan 9, 2013
Here's "one for the road".

http://www.familysafetyreport.com/pedophiles....

"What is pedophilia?
According to Psychology Today, pedophilia is defined as "the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children. "

Foo is a mind bogglingly ignorant buffoon.

A 15 yr. old able to become pregnant, did, and had a child is not a "pre-pubescent child", therefore any claims Foo makes about a former having been with pedophhiles is WRONG. At least according to everything I've looked up and provided on the topic.

What a mess Foo is. lol
Gtown71

United States

#275505 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, killing "baby humans" is called MURDER.
Not unborn babies, like unborn birds, right?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275506 Jan 9, 2013
From that link:

"Is there a pedophile "profile"?
Pedophiles can come in any shape, socio-economic group, race or gender. While there's no standard, agreed-upon "profile" of a pedophile, certain characteristics seem to occur across the pedophile population. For one thing, each pedophile tends to gravitate toward a specific age group; some prefer very young children (5 to 10 years old), while others are attracted to pre-teen adolescents. "

~"...some prefer very young children (5 to 10 years old), while others are attracted to pre-teen adolescents."~

Neither group includes TEENS.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#275507 Jan 9, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>good contact information to have if you need it
If I need it? You think I'm a baby in a womb? Even so, how do babies in wombs contact anyone?
Gtown71

United States

#275508 Jan 10, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Its OK, old kathy is a raging bisexual pagan. He has the hots for cd, they are close. He is frequenly banned and he loves to stamp his impotent little feet.
Yea, I knew she was trying to be funny, by calling you gay, but then she says your comments were odd. So even though she see's nothing wrong with gays, I geuss the truth came out, that she really thinks their odd.
Ocean56

AOL

#275510 Jan 10, 2013
zef wrote:
Human rights are inherent. Human rights are impossible to lose. Women have the right to be pregnant.
Women have the same right NOT to be pregnant. Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens.
Ocean56

AOL

#275511 Jan 10, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
YOu know O/M., if you promise to stop posting your nausiating anti-pregnancy, anti-motherhood propaganda, you may get a few Chrisitinas to convert to paganism. Since you can do anything you want as a pagan. They can make the Lord the only God in their pagan faith. A win/win.
I don't make promises to religious fanatics, TommyDumDum. Nor do I take orders from them...or you.
Ocean56

AOL

#275512 Jan 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Pregnancy is a physical condition that can be treated if the woman chooses to do so. YOUR opinion of someone else's pregnancy means nothing at all.
Exactly. Some anti-choice guys are so stuck in the past that they still believe a woman's ONLY valid function in life is popping out babies. They just can't deal with the fact that women can have OTHER jobs/careers that may never include motherhood at all.

I say too bad for them. The 19th century is long GONE. They need to deal with it.
Ocean56

AOL

#275513 Jan 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It is a normal part of what it is to be human.
That's your stupid and backward BELIEF, NoRelevance, which doesn't make it fact. Furthermore, it's not YOUR call. The ONLY person who decides to get or stay pregnant is the WOMAN.

Motherhood is an OPTION, not a requirement, no matter how much that fact pisses you off. Women can REJECT motherhood if some decide they don't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves. Personally, I'm very grateful for the reliable contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE for the last 15+ years. I so love NOT being pregnant.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275514 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an ignorant mess. There's nothing wrong with NR or anyone else personifying a fetus, since it is NOT an inanimate object, it IS a human LIFE. It moves, it's alive and it's human so yes, normal people do personify that little human life. It's normal to place human characteristics on a HUMAN LIFE, you BOZO.
A 7-8wk embryo the size of a Tic Tac is not a fetus to begin with. And when it's a stranger's, being aborted, it's not your business. Period.

But sure, brag to everyone how you justify your atrocious behavior. Keep doing it, show us all your dysfunction, personified.

You're sure eager to point your stupid finger at others. Might I suggest you understand what's being discussed before you do so?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#275515 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman doesn't have to have an abortion to be Pro-Choice. All that is needed to be Pro-Choice is to turn a blind eye to abortion or be non-confrontational about it and be silent while babies are killed in the womb.
So, you're right when you say that not all PC women have had abortions, but all Pro-Choice women support the practice of abortion by other women.
How is a lie to say to your child,'I had x number of abortions before I had you and/or I had x number of abortions after I had you'?
Say if I were to meet you and your family at a restaurant and I were to immediately ask you if front of your kids, how many abortions you've had, you will tell me, right? Nothing to hide or be ashamed of, right?'
Nice try at twisting. Not working. I didn't say that you were assuming one had to have abortion to be PC. I said you are assuming that all PC women have had abortions. And you are. You're STILL doing it, and you're making an ass out of yourself.

No, I would not have a problem telling you. I can tell you now, I've never had an abortion, either spontaneous or induced.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#275516 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that, or tell the PLM'ers kids that mommy believed in the natural orders of things and she believed that she didn't have a right to keep them from coming into the world.
More like, Mommy chose to continue her pregnancy out of fear of her God.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#275517 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the PCers are now making a case that women have a right NOT to be pregnant, as if it was a crime or an injustice to become pregnant.
Sigh.
Well, this helps me to better understand the PC thought process on justifying abortion and its practice.
You're lying. We don not act like pregnancy is a crime or injustice. But it may be unplanned and unwanted, and it would be an injustice to force her to remain so.

Stop being an asshat, BS, and twisting our words around.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#275518 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take issue with you claiming that 'all but a tiny minority of Americans is Pro-Choice'. How do you justify that it is only a 'tiny' minority? I have personally met a lot of people who are Pro-Life but they are turned off by the prospect of attending a Pro-Life march/rally because they don't want anyone to get in their face. Its sad that they don't have more of a backbone. This is another group of Americans that need to 'man up'.
She did it using your own words, Moron.

Damn, you're dumb.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#275519 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a right in this nation to terminate your pregnancy, that's true. Yet I don't think anyone should make a case for abortion because they view pregnancy as a wrong or as an injustice...sorta like its a crime against humanity or something.
How can anything that is all natural like a woman becoming pregnant, be wrong or an injustice? I hope that none of you PCers think this way, because if you have you've really gone off the deep end.
No one, not one of us, has made such an argument. You're lying through your teeth.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#275520 Jan 10, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You're a Mother? And a Grandmother? God help us.
YOU found out you were pregnant. You watched and felt your baby grow....kicking...moving. You pushed your baby out..anxiously awaiting to see your baby face to face(many today have 4D ultrasounds done and have a true visual of their baby prior to birth).
You speak so disrespectfully regarding such an amazing experience. Not just your own but that of your own Granddaughter who you watched develop right before your eyes. I find it hard to believe that you didn't touch your daughters belly to feel your Grandchild move. Ironically, you KNEW" she"was your "granddaughter" while in utero.
You're a sad soul. You had conditional love for your family.:/ You would have supported their deliberate killings
Oh, what melodramatic bullsh*t.
Ocean56

AOL

#275521 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
Remember that it is a woman's choice to seek an abortion, no woman HAS to get an abortion. So, if Texas women are choosing to buy abortificients from Mexico, I feel sorry for them for they are putting their lives at risk for wanting to do something that they don't have to do.
No woman should have to stay pregnant and give birth either. Try to deal with the fact that this ISN'T the 19th century, and NOT all women want to be mothers.

Ocean56

AOL

#275522 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
I keep telling the Pro-Choice people that they should tell their kids that they are lucky to be alive, because their mother decided that she wanted them. She had the abortion clinics destroy the kids she didn't want.
So far, no PC woman, as far as I know, has told her children this fact. If they are proud of the choices they have made in life, then they should have no problem telling this to their kids.
You can tell prochoice people whatever NONSENSE you want, goofy, including the gibberish you just posted abofe. Thankfully, we're free to ignore it.
Ocean56

AOL

#275523 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
Either that, or tell the PLM'ers kids that mommy believed in the natural orders of things and she believed that she didn't have a right to keep them from coming into the world.
It is perfectly natural for some women NOT to get pregnant, give birth, and be mothers. Contrary to what you want everyone to BELIEVE (beliefs aren't facts, you know), pregnancy and motherhood are not the ONLY valid occupations for women.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, and women can reject it for whatever reason(s). None of them are any of YOUR business.
Ocean56

AOL

#275524 Jan 10, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
You and the PCers are now making a case that women have a right NOT to be pregnant, as if it was a crime or an injustice to become pregnant.
Sigh.
Yes, goofy, women have the right NOT to get or stay pregnant, no matter how much that annoys you.

I know I would consider it an injustice to get pregnant at this point, since I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing. Luckily, reliable contraception is available to keep me pregnancy-FREE. I so love NOT being pregnant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 4 hr PERVY 5,512
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... 20 hr pcloadletter 62
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Sat feces for jesus 219,634
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... Sat Lawrence 13
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... Sat feces for jesus 31
9 reasons why 2014 was a great year for pro-life Dec 19 Deborah 1
What does a pro-life America look like? Dec 18 justsayin 2
More from around the web