Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,826)

Showing posts 256,501 - 256,520 of303,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists don't hate God. Agnostics don't hate God.
Your story is yours. You've told it a lot of times in the past few days. So far I've not posted how similar it is to schizophrenia. So far anyway.
I should have read ahead.

Its just BS'hitter trying (and failing as usual) to convince us its NOT him.**shrugs**

None of their ilk are very bright.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm trying to point out is is that the female baby/fetus that is about to be aborted on Monday could be his future wife if it is not aborted.
No it couldn't. If you believe in G-d, then something that is "destined" to be aborted isn't "destined" to be ANYONE'S wife.

You can't say stupid shit then expect anyone to take you seriously.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no I dont. Stop lying No Relevance.
I said it would be my PERSONAL choice, but I dont wish to legislate it. People are free to do what they want - more power to them.
PERSONALLY I think they should be ashamed to ignore the thousands upon thousands of children RIGHT HERE that need homes and love because they dont have the right skin color or age etc.... but I dont want to tell OR legislate anyone to do anything of the kind.
Can you stop lying EVER?
FooManSpew: "My PERSONAL choice....PERSONALLY I think they should be ashamed"

Here's an idea: Don't share your opinion if you don't want it critiqued.

Your personal choice about what others' choices should be supports my previously-stated contention:

You're prochoice....until you're not.

No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading most of your posts and most of them are mean-spirited. Is this a defining trait of a diehard Pro-Choice person?
Foo has the drug addiction version of being a dry drunk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated many times, that I truly didn't believe in God, and hated him, if there was one.
BS'hitter, you cant double talk your way around this one either.

If you "TRULY didn't believe in G-d}, then you couldn't hate him "if there was one". You were either an athiest or you weren't, and athiests dont hate what they dont believe in.

Y'know, it would help if you actually researched whatever it is you're professing to be (a raped woman, a cop, a religous freak to name just a few of your prior persona's) BEFORE you make an ass out of yourself by saying stupid shit like this.
As far as atheist not believing in god, they do tend to talk about things they claim don't exsist.
I don't believe in pink turttles with wings, so I never think, speak, write against, or anything about them.:)
They dont HATE them either you moron. Again, one doesn't hate what one doesn't beleive in.
Kenose

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care, if you call it Hell, or Bobs house of endless pain, people know when you say Hell, that it means just that, plus Hell is the word for hell.
Your not the first to try and discredit Gods word, your father was in the garden, when he said yea, hath god said?
What about my Father? My dad was in a Garden? Will you ever make a factual claim or will you continue to spew more unprovable garbage?

Back to Hel, you obviously have no clue what the word means and instead suck on the teet of your religions lies. Keep sucking, sucker. Until you can prove that your favorite story book is the "word of God", you're just talking out of your behind.

btw, you are = you're.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, BS'hitter is sucking up to Skanky.
AGAIN.
S'okay BS'hitter, the Skank will toss your ass under the bus again like she always does as soon as you cross her, so be VERY careful with THIS incarnation of your SN okay?
LOL!
I don't try and please anyone, what I speak is truth.
I upset many so called christians, which you would realize, if you ask about certain "so called christian " churches.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter when you stop the life of a child, it is still murder.
Yes it is.

When you stop the gestation of a pregnancy however, it is NOT murder. Never has been, never will be. And all your phony hyperbolic bullshit wont change that fact.
One secound before birth, one month, or 6, still murder FORCED upon all americans, by a handfull of Godless "judges ".
Really? What "g-dless judges" SPECIFICALLY FORCED anyone to murder children?

Name ONE child they FORCED the murder of. Name ONE "g-dless judge" by name, and give us the EVIDENCE of your claim.

Oh wait, you cant, since you're lying again.

Why is it your kind preach about your jebus a lot, but think NOTHING of bearing false witness against others??

Do you think lying for jesus is a GOOD thing? Really?

(pssssssst... dont worry BS'hitter, its a rhetorical question since we know you dont actually give a shit about jesus)
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it couldn't. If you believe in G-d, then something that is "destined" to be aborted isn't "destined" to be ANYONE'S wife.
You can't say stupid shit then expect anyone to take you seriously.
FooManSpew: Something that is "destined" to be aborted isn't "destined" to be ANYONE'S wife.

God doesn't cause evil. That's you and your Father Of Lies thing.

Besides, you're just butt hurt on the marriage subject.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

SCOTUS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading most of your posts and most of them are mean-spirited. Is this a defining trait of a diehard Pro-Choice person?
I'd like to answer that with a question like you did earlier.

Why is it you and your kind choose to ignore the "mean spirited" comments of your ilk? Not one word to those of your ilk.

I dont need to ask if hypocricy like yours is a defining trait of diehard extremists like you. YOu're all cut from the same cookie cutter ignorance mold.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^That coming from you is hilarious, and it's another psychological projection. That's all you seem capable of posting.
I find it endlessly amusing that you will suck up to No Relevance no matter HOW foul he gets.

I suppose its the only attention you get anymore other than the abuse you seek and get here.

How sad.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. Since every living, walking talking person he murdered affected more than one person in the world.
A woman having an abortion doesn't affect ANYONE but the woman and possibly the man involved.
<quoted text>
First off, Casey Anthony was two years old. "trimesters" stop at birth you moron.
tri·mes·ter
/Noun
1.A period of three months, esp. as a division of the duration of pregnancy.
Second, her murder affected a great many people that loved her and her family, and it affected how murder investigations are done, as well as issues within the legal system. It still is, since there's been new evidence coming out about mishandling of information and evidence in the case.
A woman having an abortion isn't affecting YOU OR ANYONE ELSE in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM - OTHER than herself and the man involved.
<quoted text>
I didn't have to pretend like you didn't even BOTHER to do, it came naturally. The MURDERS of those 27 PEOPLE affected DIRECTLY every person in this country that has or had children in a school, and will continue to affect DIRECTLY every person in this country in many ways from what happens to gun laws to what happens in the schools regarding our kids safety.
A woman having an abortion isn't affecting YOU OR ANYONE ELSE in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM - OTHER than herself and the man involved.
<quoted text>
No I dont.
<quoted text>
You're a damn liar.
FooManSpew: "A woman having an abortion doesn't affect ANYONE but the woman and possibly the man involved."

Preborn baby is clearly affected...to death.
_______

FooManSpew: Caylee Anthony was two years old. "trimesters" stop at birth you moron.

a) Caylee was nearly three years old.
b) I can use whatever unit of time I wish when calculating age. Thanks.
________

FooManSpew: A woman having an abortion isn't affecting YOU OR ANYONE ELSE in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

If that were true, abortion would not be a contentious issue. Baby's being slaughtered by the millions in abortuaries DOES affect mankind. It's a grave violation against mankind....you aren't going to be able to sweep it under the rug.
Kenose

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't try and please anyone, what I speak is truth.
I upset many so called christians, which you would realize, if you ask about certain "so called christian " churches.
Typical christard arrogance to claim that "what I speak is truth" when all you've done is run your big, fat mouth with absurd BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea: Don't share your opinion if you don't want it critiqued.
Your personal choice about what others' choices should be supports my previously-stated contention:
You're free to "critique" it, just as we're free to ridicule you.

My PERSONAL choices dont affect my view that others should have their FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

I at no time would ever try to legislate my personal view and I would support their right to CHOOSE to adopt as they please.

My personal view dosen't change my being pro-choice. I dont try to force my personal views on others. That's YOUR failing not mine.

Carry on freak boy. Lyin Lynnie is here to suck you off. Enjoy it, its the closest you'll ever get.

But be forewarned, she didn't have much good to say about you behind your back LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't try and please anyone,
ANd you lie to boot! LOL!
what I speak is truth.
ROFLMAO! No it really isn't oh former athiest that HATED a g-d he didn't believe in. LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Now THAT'S a hoot!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Besides, you're just butt hurt on the marriage subject.
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
SCOTUS.
You'll be wrong on that next LOL!

I'll keep this one for future ridicule!
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know No Relevance, the TRULY pathetic one here is you - hands down.
You can't counter or refute ANY factual information that Junket or I, or Bitner or anyone else brings up, and you lapse IMMEDIATELY into behavior that a third grader would have the sense to be ashamed of.
Grow the fk up already. You're disgusting.
I don't know what snivelling idiots you hang around with in real life, but they must be mulletted morons.

You repeatedly try to engage your addicted-personality manipulation tactics. I'm not one of your snivelling imbecile friends; your nonsense fails on me. EVERY time.
_______

FooManSpew: "You can't counter or refute ANY factual information that Junket or I, or Bitner or anyone else brings up"

None of you would know what factual information was if it hit you between your closely-set, bloodshot, puffy, beady eyes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "A woman having an abortion doesn't affect ANYONE but the woman and possibly the man involved."
Preborn baby is clearly affected...to death.
Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion.
_______
FooManSpew: Caylee Anthony was two years old. "trimesters" stop at birth you moron.
a) Caylee was nearly three years old.
Nearly three is STILL TWO YEARS OLD.
b) I can use whatever unit of time I wish when calculating age. Thanks.
Since its ONLY a unit of time for a PREGNANCY, sure you can. YOu make yourself look like an asshole anyway, why should THIS be any different? ROFLMAO!!!
________
FooManSpew: A woman having an abortion isn't affecting YOU OR ANYONE ELSE in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.
If that were true, abortion would not be a contentious issue. Baby's being slaughtered by the millions in abortuaries DOES affect mankind. It's a grave violation against mankind....you aren't going to be able to sweep it under the rug.
Except it DOESN'T affect mankind and it doesn't affect YOU at all. You can make up this bullshit til you're blue in the balls (if you actually have any) but that wont make it any more true.

One woman, having an abortion in Texas tomorrow, will not affect you or ANYONE ELSE in the world EXCEPT for herself and maybe the man involved.

YOu're an ineffectual little pissant son. But hey, you have a toilet mate in Lynne AND the Skank. REJOICE! Its the closest you'll ever get to a threesome that doesn't involve three of your fingers son!

LOL!
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually, its not.
Zygotes are not babies. Embryo's are not babies. Non-viable fetus's are not babies. Sorry BS'hitter, but as you know, these are FACTS.
<quoted text>
When she was the size of a "bean", she was an embryo. SHe was not a baby.
<quoted text>
Yup. That's the purpose.
<quoted text>
If you did the same to a 5 year old, its called MURDER.
<quoted text>
Really? Then you were Jewish huh?@@
"Zygotes are not babies. Embryo's are not babies. Non-viable fetus's are not babies. Sorry BS'hitter, but as you know, these are FACTS."

So are you saying viable fetuses are babies?

That is the entire point of you proabortion pagan's hypocrisy. The term "viable", a non-sceintific term used by modern law to get rid of a political problem, women who want abortions.

So the entire viable nonsense started, the entire first breath nonsense started.

The only real and measurable point of human life beginning is at conception. After that you have all kinds of goofy, self-serving words and definitions to pretty much allow you to do what ever the Hell you want.

Even the SC knew they were shoveling sh0t with the RvW so they had to get into trimensters.

You are all hypocrites. Join with biter and claim you don't agree with death camps but you support the laws that allow their use.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're free to "critique" it, just as we're free to ridicule you.
My PERSONAL choices dont affect my view that others should have their FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
I at no time would ever try to legislate my personal view and I would support their right to CHOOSE to adopt as they please.
My personal view dosen't change my being pro-choice. I dont try to force my personal views on others. That's YOUR failing not mine.
Carry on freak boy. Lyin Lynnie is here to suck you off. Enjoy it, its the closest you'll ever get.
But be forewarned, she didn't have much good to say about you behind your back LOL!
You are not prochoice. You are proabortion.

You do not promote adoption. In fact, when adoption is brought up, you add your negative, demeaning two-cents.

You want babies dead.

Period.

If by chance a baby survives the abortion mill 'choice,' you begrundgingly pretend you're okay w/ adoption.....but are vocal about FooManSpew's restrictive caveats.

You're dishonest & untrustworthy.

You kill preborn babies to put yourself out of YOUR misery.

You're a deathscort in order to settle some self-inflicted score.

You're a nut case who adds no value, only death & destruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 256,501 - 256,520 of303,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••