Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314357 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267184 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no "may be" about it. You're wrong, like you always are.
She DID correct you. It was a post to you that I saw after I posted about it.
You even responded to it. lol
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
post 266991
<quoted text>
post 266995
Your post in reply to Ink's:
<quoted text>
Well, I was talking about the earlier exchange. You know, the one where she actually said something about experience, which she did not in the one you just posted? She changed the question. Not my problem, she was STILL assuming, still making an ass out of herself.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#267185 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Uh, no. When SHE is assuming ~~she already knows an answer~~ that I have not given, THEN she is making an ass out of herself."
"Oh, it's no assumption.~~We all know."~~ an answer I have not given. THEN you are making an ass out of yourself.
Bitner, you're outta your league. You should stop trying to outwit me because you haven't got what it takes to do so; (adult intelligence), and it's embarassing watching you do to yourself what you keep doing. ALL you pro-choicers posting make fools of yourselves.
ROFLMAO!! Uh no Lynne, the one making the BIGGEST fool of herself here is you. Hands down.

Have at it Lynne! Its FUN to watch!! ROFLMAO!

That's for that great laugh before I go to sleep. I'm sure you'll be here for a great laugh in the morning too as you obsessively vent your spleen about the same shit over and over. LOL!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267186 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Uh, no. When SHE is assuming ~~she already knows an answer~~ that I have not given, THEN she is making an ass out of herself."
"Oh, it's no assumption.~~We all know."~~ an answer I have not given. THEN you are making an ass out of yourself.
Bitner, you're outta your league. You should stop trying to outwit me because you haven't got what it takes to do so; (adult intelligence), and it's embarassing watching you do to yourself what you keep doing. ALL you pro-choicers posting make fools of yourselves.
Ah, but the difference is that we DO know the answer to the question. No assumptions are necessary. What Ink did, was assume she knew something when she couldn't possibly have.

You're still deflecting.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#267187 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You separated the words incorrectly; it's "assuming she already knows an answer" AND "We [DO] all know" you used to post here as LynneD and Persevere. Talk about embarrassing. And foolish.

(might wanna call it a night, name-caller)

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#267188 Nov 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you usually the militant one insisting nobody has a right to tell you how or what to post? Such a hypocrite.
How are they different medically? Abortion is the end of pregnancy prior to term, according to the medical definition. Abortion is abortion is abortion. If you don't believe it, then research it. Come prepared to dispute with your links already in hand. NR (and now you) is trying to show that intent to end pregnancy prior to term is .......... somehow unjustified, unnecessary, morally wrong, against God, and other subjective reasons that have zero impact on other people's subjective reasons. And that's why you're both insisting D&C is different for spontaneous and induced. That one procedure is the killing machine and the other is the cleaning machine. As if that mattered. What matters is the pregnancy ended prior to term and needs to be complete. The D&C is used as a procedure to do that.
So what do you call a D&C done years following a full term delivery that ends up removing remnants of fetal tissue? Is that technically an abortion of, say, an undeveloped twin not absorbed by the body? Would it be spontaneous or induced?
"Aren't you usually the militant one insisting nobody has a right to tell you how or what to post? Such a hypocrite."

I told you what you replied to, MC, because you posted a reply that wasn't about the post, and gave advice on how NOT to make yourself look ignorant.

I already said how they're different medically. One is induced, one is spontaneous. They're as different as a person dying from a heart attack and one being shot in the heart.

If you can't see a difference in the MANNER OF DEATH, then you're hopeless.

Location hidden

#267189 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The story Foo told of the woman she supposedly knows who refused an abortion due to religious beliefs.
If she's told yet another different story, I missed it.
You're an IDIOT Lynne. Talk about not being able to read for context. We were talking about the woman in Ireland.

You're seriously patheticly obsessed. Seek help!!

Or dont, its endlessly amusing to watch you fk-up and melt down!LOL!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267190 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The story Foo told of the woman she supposedly knows who refused an abortion due to religious beliefs.
If she's told yet another different story, I missed it.
No, Moron, the story we've ALL been talking about is the woman in Ireland.

Do try to keep up.

Location hidden

#267191 Nov 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The one regarding D&Cs that I was not discussing. You, yourself, just chastised me for it. Short-term memory problems or too lazy to look for yourself?
Lynne, the dumb bitch, is SERIOUSLY messing up tonite, its HYSTERICAL!!

Location hidden

#267192 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not demanding you're just asking? Really? That's what you think it is when you pose the very same question in every single post you make to me? Just how badly deluded are you, I wonder?
Of course you're demanding an answer by obsessively posting the same question and posting assumptions about what it supposedly means when I don't indulge in your stupidity with you. You're a hypocrite, and a nutcase.
And you're a coward.

But then we all know that already. Lynne.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267193 Nov 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
...So what do you call a D&C done years following a full term delivery that ends up removing remnants of fetal tissue? Is that technically an abortion of, say, an undeveloped twin not absorbed by the body? Would it be spontaneous or induced?
It's not an abortion, and the question is stupid and senseless. That "ends up" removing remnants of fetal tissue YEARS after a full term delivery?

First of all, how come the woman didn't have infection during the years following her full term delivery, if she still had fetal tissue in her? Also your wording of "ends up removing" means that the woman would have had the D&C for something other than what relates to pregnancy, so again, that's not an abortion.

If it's fetal remnants, the fetus is obviously not alive, so it's again, not an abortion.

You people make up the dumbest hypotheticals, and you do that because you don't know what you're talking about in the first place.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#267194 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aren't you usually the militant one insisting nobody has a right to tell you how or what to post? Such a hypocrite."
I told you what you replied to, MC, because you posted a reply that wasn't about the post, and gave advice on how NOT to make yourself look ignorant.
I already said how they're different medically. One is induced, one is spontaneous. They're as different as a person dying from a heart attack and one being shot in the heart.
If you can't see a difference in the MANNER OF DEATH, then you're hopeless.
Then you'll have no problem proving death by gunshot is medically defined differently than death by heart attack. So far you've described two different causes of death.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267195 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for christ's sake Lynne. Move the hell ON already. Dont you get tired of making an ass of yourself day in and day out? The ONLY thing you've proven is that you're an obsessive/compulsive mess.
"Move the hell ON already. Dont you get tired of making an ass of yourself day in and day out? The ONLY thing you've proven is that you're an obsessive/compulsive mess."

Yet another example posted by you of a psychological projection. Do you ever tire of posting psychological projection? Apparently not, as you do it constantly.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#267196 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an abortion, and the question is stupid and senseless. That "ends up" removing remnants of fetal tissue YEARS after a full term delivery?
First of all, how come the woman didn't have infection during the years following her full term delivery, if she still had fetal tissue in her? Also your wording of "ends up removing" means that the woman would have had the D&C for something other than what relates to pregnancy, so again, that's not an abortion.
If it's fetal remnants, the fetus is obviously not alive, so it's again, not an abortion.
You people make up the dumbest hypotheticals, and you do that because you don't know what you're talking about in the first place.
Is that so? Do you mean your posts to sound so ugly? Why bother if you have no interest? What do you get out of it? Is Foo right?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#267197 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, the dumb bitch, is SERIOUSLY messing up tonite, its HYSTERICAL!!
Yeah, in that sad kinda way.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267198 Nov 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, okay. You make a big deal out of an old hypothetical in the middle of long-winded posts exclaiming how truth is so damn important to you. Give it up and move on already.
LOL, why is it that when truth about what you've posted is provided,(your posts in your words), and you people argue and try to claim it's not proof of what you've posted, that it's something you pro-choicers want us to move on from?

While you people post lies about what you've posted and about pro-lifers posted, you don't provide proof of your claims of what's been posted and pro-choicers keep posting lies about what was supposedly posted years ago, and none of you move on from that?

I do understand why you pro-choicers would want us to move on from the proof we provide of the stupidity and lies you people post. It's not going to happen, but I do get why you'd want us to.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#267199 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no "may be" about it. You're wrong, like you always are.
She DID correct you. It was a post to you that I saw after I posted about it.
You even responded to it. lol
post 266991
<quoted text>
post 266995
Your post in reply to Ink's:
<quoted text>
But Bitner posted close to #266987 replying to:

Ink wrote:

<quoted text>
If you had the experience of my daughter where her stillborn son was placed in her arms, you would never say it wasn't your baby son. A 'fetus' would have more meaning to you.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#267200 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayakneo: "Who said an abortion is a cure for miscarriage?"
You did, fool. Holy cow, don't you understand your own posts?
Post 266797
No Relativism wrote:
Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
You replied: "Well yes they are."
Where does it state I said "cure". I understand my post perfectly you're the one who does not.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267201 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't prove it. Sorry. LOL, how am I supposed to prove what I meant other than by telling you it's what I meant? Oh, please, do give me a suggestion, Moron. What do you want, a CT scan of my brain at the time I posted? What a loon you are.@@
People who post lies can't ever prove what they claim. People who don't post lies, can prove what they claim.

Your claim about what you supposedly meant is proven untrue by the mere fact that Doc's statement is too clear for anyone to misread. Therefore, you can't claim you meant you wouldn't say you supported abortion, when he made it very clear that's NOT what he was saying. He was saying RIGHT TO ABORTION.

That's 1st. Your claim about what you meant is senseless and desperate.

Next is your claim, "This particular conversation started when I said of course I support a woman's right to have an abortion, and was accused of lying because earlier, someone said, I had stated that I did not support her right to do so. "

That IS something you could prove if it were true. Go back before you made the post saying you wouldn't say what's not true, and find the post where "this particular conversation started", and prove you made a post saying you support a woman's right to abortion, and then the post accusing you of lying about it.

If you think saying that you don't have to find those posts, you know they're there, or anything equally inept is going to prove anything but that you can't prove your claims, you're nuts.

I have found posts needed to prove my claims about what people have posted here, because I know what I read here, and know what I've posted. You're able to do the same IF what you claim is the truth.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267202 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't lied. That's why I keep saying it, because it's true.
But, we all know you're just deflecting from your dishonesty. Apparently, in your warped mind, if you can prove I've lied it somehow mitigates your own dishonesty. It doesn't.
I don't need to deflect from anything, I'm not the one who hasn't provided posts to prove my own claims. That's you, and you're the one deflecting with your childishness and obsessiveness.

You can SAY you haven't lied until you're blue in the face. It's not true, it's not proof, and I know it as well as you do.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#267203 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, why is it that when truth about what you've posted is provided,(your posts in your words), and you people argue and try to claim it's not proof of what you've posted, that it's something you pro-choicers want us to move on from?
While you people post lies about what you've posted and about pro-lifers posted, you don't provide proof of your claims of what's been posted and pro-choicers keep posting lies about what was supposedly posted years ago, and none of you move on from that?
I do understand why you pro-choicers would want us to move on from the proof we provide of the stupidity and lies you people post. It's not going to happen, but I do get why you'd want us to.
I answered a hypothetical of exact moment fetus becomes baby. There is no *exact* moment, it's a process. IF there were an *exact* moment, I'd say it was after delivery, after cord is cut and baby breathing. I'd say this based on the medical fact that a stillborn is technically a dead fetus because it didn't breathe. We all call stillborns babies, but technically it's a dead fetus.

So you keep going on about it and acting like you've exposed something horrid and awful about me. Act like you're exposing some deranged "truth" about me. All you do is expose yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma House Declares Abortion 'Murder' May 23 bohart 7
Abortition Pros & Cons - What do you think May 23 Uncle Joe 2
News Woman had 15 abortions over 17 years (Oct '09) May 23 Uncle Joe 3
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... May 22 They cannot kill ... 8
News Abortion clinic case summons a separate issue :... (Apr '07) May 22 silly rabbit 161
News Planned Parenthood to close 4 Iowa clinics afte... May 21 Lawrence Wolf 29
News U.S. warns states against defunding Planned Par... (Aug '15) May 20 Choicerocks 178
More from around the web