Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
250,981 - 251,000 of 305,086 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? So is mine, and she gave me that link.
<quoted text>
Wow. You're not only fk'ed in the head in a MAJOR way, you're a raging bigot as well. Shocker.
Normal folks in a multi-cultural or multi-faith relationship, will raise their children teaching them both faiths, and trust the child to make the decision for themselves as G-d speaks to them - or not.
And that's how it SHOULD be.
THANK G-D, people with families of various faiths dont think there's ONLY one way to G-d. They know better, and steer clear from boobs like you.
Sweetie...you simply can't raise a child to believe that they have a Savior Jesus Christ who was born on Christmas morning then tell them that they don't have a savior Jesus Christ without totally confusing the hell out of them.

But..please do explain how that worked with your child having lesbians for mothers who have different religions (one Jewish, one Christian).

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the point of anything posted on this thread when it comes down to it?
it is you that keeps insisting that you have a personal opinion on abortion yet you are averse to saying what it is. why is that?
Funny, she's been saying it for years now. Apparently you're too stupid to understand what everyone else knows.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner: "of course supporting a woman's right to make her own choice means support of her right to abort,..."
There it is. Bitner supports abortion.
Bitner has said she supports the "right" to abortion. She refuses to say she supports abortion, but she does support the right to abortion. Something she denied supporting when Doc stated she supported a woman's right to electively terminate her pregnancy, and Bitner replied that she won't say what's not true. Then she admitted a year later that she does support a woman's right to abort.

She's been dancing around that lie of hers ever since with excuses that she "meant" she doesn't support abortion the first time, when the word "right" is clear and concise and in caps in Doc's post.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't provide proof out of context. I left the post numbers so anyone can go to where the post came from and go back and read. Like I do when there's a dispute about what is and isn't the truth of what someone posted.
I don't care what you claim you meant. You claim you meant you don't support abortion, yet Doc made it very clear using capital letters that he was saying you support a woman's RIGHT to abortion. You said you wouldn't say what's not true.
Either you lied, you can't read for comprehension, or both.
I was here, I read the entire thing in context as it was going on, and you refused to admit you supported a woman's RIGHT to abortion. Then a year later you admitted you do support a woman's RIGHT to abortion.
Credible people who have integrity in discussion know you lied. Those who post lies will ignore it.
I did not lie. And nothing you have posted proves otherwise. Sorry, but those are facts.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you're still a child emotionally, but that doesn't make every human a "child".
You're wrong. Every human IS someone's "child".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> You have no intention of revealing what REALLY happened.
We all know why too.
You were looking to bash the RCC and to advocate and justify abortion. That is all you had in mind.
You're full of shit, but hey, dont let facts and the reality of what I've already said on the subject deter you from your impotant lying rant. You never do after all.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"This particular conversation started when I said of course I support a woman's right to have an abortion, and was accused of lying because earlier, someone said, I had stated that I did not support her right to do so. I had stated no such thing.
It's YOU who is twisting. Sorry, but that's a fact. You've not proven that I lied."
Yes, I have. You're the one who hasn't proven your version of it. Where's the post you made and post number proving this claim of yours? I provide posts and post numbers proving my claims of what's been posted.
I'm sorry, but the burden of proof is all yours. And you failed.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner is the one who said there is a human (noun) in the womb.
Glad to help you get up to speed.....
Derp.
Uh no. She said what what in the womb WAS human as in a human zygote, human fetus, human embryo - adjective, for that was the question you asked. Then you went off into the human dna bullshit.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, do you really believe that you get to dictate how I answer a question? Get over yourself.
Yes, I have a core belief about it. What that belief IS, however, is irrelevant unless I'm the one who is pregnant. My beliefs don't apply to any other person. Just me. Your beliefs don't apply to any other person. Just you. And that's the way it should be.
"LOL, do you really believe that you get to dictate how I answer a question? Get over yourself."

LOL! What a hypocrite. You've tried to dictate how I answer your questions, and also tried to dictate what questions I answer. You get over YOURself, dimwit.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
**sighs** A D&C CAN BE AN ABORTION as I've proven Skanky you dumbass. I at NO time said that's the ONLY thing it is.
Damn cow, grow up.
Not so fast......YOU claimed that a D&C is an "abortion". Stop denying that you said that you lying sack of suds.

Did you just call me a ...cow?

LOL

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sorry, but that's not what I said. It's not what I meant. And no amount of spin from you will make it what I said.
I do not support the choices. I support the woman's right to make her own choice. Period.
By the way, you just screwed LynneD's point. Her contention was that I wasn't being accused of supporting abortion. Congrats.
He didn't screw anything up. Your words are your words, and you lied, which you try to cover by claiming you meant something else, when Doc's statement used the word "RIGHT" in it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Derp.
Oh and BTW, take a Tums or something. That post nasal drip causes GERD terribly. You can't afford any more afflictions.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah,we all know that. It was YOU and Johnny/carbon who insisted that a woman is having an abortion if she has a D&C procedure even if she is not pregnant.
You silly wabbit you.
Funny how they try to use our arguments as though it's what they've said all along, when it's not even close to what they were arguing.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Abort the child you can't afford, you're a murder.
Give birth to the child you can't afford, you're a scumbag welfare mom. Welcome to world of the religious right

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confident that foo will be proven wrong (again) when the investigation is complete.
She realizes she's just "mouthing off" before that time, trying exploit the situation as much as possible.
That's what her kind do.
***pat pat*** You keep thinking that No Relevance.

You thought that about Obama's election too. Both of them actually. You thought that about SSM. Chip....chip....chip.... you thought that about a LOT of things over the years and 9 out of 10 ties you're dead wrong.

This may make 10 out of 10 wrong for you child.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you assuming that no one I love has ever had a miscarriage, or a stillbirth?
My statement had nothing to do with "meaning".
You can't read for comprehension.
She's saying if it was YOUR stillborn in your arms... when she said, "if you had the experience of my daughter..."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner has said she supports the "right" to abortion. She refuses to say she supports abortion, but she does support the right to abortion. Something she denied supporting when Doc stated she supported a woman's right to electively terminate her pregnancy, and Bitner replied that she won't say what's not true. Then she admitted a year later that she does support a woman's right to abort.
She's been dancing around that lie of hers ever since with excuses that she "meant" she doesn't support abortion the first time, when the word "right" is clear and concise and in caps in Doc's post.
No excuses necessary. It's the truth. That is exactly what I meant. Sorry.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's going on here, is you're making an ass out of yourself with assumptions. Got it.
So when you don't answer a question, the other person is making an ass of themself with assumptions. Like when I don't answer your stupid question, you're making an ass of yourself with your assumptions.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Every human IS someone's "child".
No, every born human is.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the point? Why would you need to know?
LOL, that's how you answer questions others ask of you, and you complain that I don't answer your questions the way you try to dictate I answer? What would be the point of my answering a question already asked and I've already answered, dimwit? Why would you need to know the answer again? It's not like you're proving I post lies.
You're such a hypocrite, and a mental case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••