Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266770 Nov 29, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>What are the 2011 numbers? The rates are declining for the first time in quite a few years. Would you support federal funding if PP were required to provide adoption services while at the same time providing abortion services?
Planned Parenthood's 2011 numbers have not come out yet.

Planned Parenthood's abortion numbers are rising.

At the same time, they are pushing harder for youth to engage in sex & use contraception.

Can you see the direct correlation here? Push contraception, increase abortion numbers.

What does that do for Planned Parenthood?$$ Cha-Ching!$$ It puts more money in their coffers (40-50% of operating income comes from abortion procedures).

You see, PP acts all concerned, but is actually engaging in "education" and "services" that INCREASE its bottom line: abortions.

(Interesting how "Planned Parenthood" finds pregnant women "cumbersome" & wants to do away w/ prenatal care program. Also interesting is PP's adoption referral numbers decreasing. Neither of these programs bring in $$ for PP. Killing babies does. It should change its name from Planned Parenthood to "Banned Parenthood"...or "Planned Barrenhood." Ya know?)

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266771 Nov 29, 2012
Foo isn't the only pro-choicer who posts lies.

It's also been proven about pro-choicers Katie, Bitner, CD, Chicky, Petey, Ladilulu and more, and they'll deny like Foo does, but it's been proven by several pro-lifers.

Foo's called on it more because she keeps lying while trying to defend her original lies, so the piles of lies she sits on here is mind boggling. She's in a lying league all her own.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266772 Nov 29, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you lost your sense of humor after the lobotomy.
I see a lobotomy couldn't be done on you. One needs to first have a brain.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266773 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
... I haven't posted any lies, then or now...

...By the way, if you mean to say I'm not "humaine" toward you and your ilk, you're right - I'm not. You're a fool and a joke and animals deserve MUCH more "humanity" than you do.
I'll just let her words sit there, for those with adult intelligence to enjoy. lol
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266774 Nov 29, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree. She presented to the doctor miscarrying on the 21st. Twenty four hours later she was still in pain but a fetal heartbeat was still detected and because of this she was denied a termination even tho she was told by the doctors that a miscarriage was imminent. In 24 hours she went from severe to debilitating pain and she was increasingly ill as time went on. Someone should have known her health was at risk if she was worsening day by day. Abortions are permitted for life and health and someone used poor judgment in determining just what life and health means. They didn't abort because a fetal heart beat was detected, her health issues were not the reason they finally removed the fetus days later.
Abortion procedures don't cure sepsis. Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.

You're a proabort, so you desperately want to blame prolife for her death. Unfortunately, that won't be the case.

Wait and see when the investigation is completed and made public.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266775 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...Do you think you're going to scare me, turn others against me? LOL You're a meaningless little puke child, nothing more to me.
Again, enjoy. lol

(If I didn't know this was an adult posting, I would swear it was a kid in junior high)
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266776 Nov 29, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it's the poor sex education we offer. Here are various bits of info that you'll likely not bother to read.
http://www.dosomething.org/actnow/tipsandtool... #
Here in NY:
The Holt Lifetime Health textbook, which is used in five districts in the state (and many more across the country), defines the vagina as the “organ that receives sperm during reproduction.” One district takes it even further and defines the vagina as a “sperm deposit.”
In Mississippi, which has the highest pregnancy rate for teens:
"Mississippi, the poorest U.S. state, has the nation's highest teen pregnancy rate. Yet until this year, the state allowed schools to forgo sex education entirely.
That changed with a state law passed last year that mandated school districts adopt either abstinence-only or abstinence-plus sex education policies. Before the new law, any district that did teach sex education had to teach abstinence-only.
Under the new law, a majority of Mississippi's public school districts this year adopted abstinence-only policies that avoid or downplay the issue of contraceptives."
In Texas, you can read:
"8 Steps to Protect Yourself from STDs," which includes "get plenty of rest" but not "use a condom."
A video used in three districts shows a boy asking an evangelical educator what will happen if he has premarital sex. "Well, I guess you'll have to be prepared to die."
There's an abstinence-only program that assures students that "if a woman is dry, the sperm will die".
The point I made stands: The more Planned Parenthood pushes sex & contraception, the MORE abortions it performs.

Can you not see that their claim of "push contraception, and we'll need to do fewer abortions" doesn't hold muster? They perform MORE abortions the more they push contraception.

Why do they push contraception, then? Because abortion is how they make their money. They need demand for their abortion business.

Planned Parenthood dupes fools like you into thinking it's trying to reduce abortions, all the while creating their own demand for its abortion business.

Pay attention.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266777 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh REALLY? SHE'S "keeping it going" by responding to your stupidity?? And who the FUCKAREYOU to tell ANYONE to "stay out of it" when you're posting on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD???
YOU are the one "keeping it going" Lynne - and in fact bring it up EVERY time you need to deflect from some other bullshit you got caught in.
Personally I dont care one way or another. It only shows the depths of your stupidity, and your usual fixations. I think its kind of amusing in a REALLY pathetic way - how you're trying to play armchair quarterback over something that happened LITERALLY years ago.
Knock yourself out bitch. And I mean THAT literally too! LOLOLOL!
Can't you just see her foaming at the mouth, then laughing like some psycho?

"EVERY time you need to deflect from some other bullshit you got caught in."

^^^Psychological projection by Foo.

Really stupid for a person like Foo who keeps telling pro-life posters to "STFU", to then try to use "And who the FUCKAREYOU to tell ANYONE to...when you're posting on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD???" argument. Ignorant buffoon took my statement out of context in order to try to make sense of the stupidity she wanted to reply.

In context what I said was in reply to Googleicious saying I keep posting about something that happened 2 yrs. ago, and I said I'm replying to those defending what has been provn to be lies from Foo. I suggested that if she wanted the posts about that to stop, then Googleicious and Ayakaneo should stay out of it and not keep giving me an opportunity to reply to posts they make about it. Posats in which they have no proof to back their claims, which begs for proof that they're wrong.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266778 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!
...Y'know, I never DID share what you said about him in your very first email to me back then did I? May I? Do you even remember?
You're nuts Lynne, seriously certifiable.
Yes, definitely junior high aged insults and mentality.

Not a person who should be calling anyone else "nuts".

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266779 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Abuse. That's what she clearly STILL craves.
lol says the ignorant buffoon who keeps getting her ass handed to her. All your childish insults, attacks and mouthing off only displays how inept you are in adult discussion/arguments.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266780 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion procedures don't cure sepsis. Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
You're a proabort, so you desperately want to blame prolife for her death. Unfortunately, that won't be the case.
NR, you're saying that to the same people who awhile back tried to argue that a D&C procedure for an incomplete miscarriage,(spontaneous abortion), was medically called an abortion procedure.

It's not an abortion procedure in such cases, they're treatments to prevent sepsis.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#266781 Nov 29, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree. She presented to the doctor miscarrying on the 21st. Twenty four hours later she was still in pain but a fetal heartbeat was still detected and because of this she was denied a termination even tho she was told by the doctors that a miscarriage was imminent. In 24 hours she went from severe to debilitating pain and she was increasingly ill as time went on. Someone should have known her health was at risk if she was worsening day by day. Abortions are permitted for life and health and someone used poor judgment in determining just what life and health means. They didn't abort because a fetal heart beat was detected, her health issues were not the reason they finally removed the fetus days later.
They have a lot of 'splainin' to do. I see a huge malpractice suit coming their way. What happened to that young woman was disgraceful.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266782 Nov 29, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that when the only ones presenting facts are the pro-lifers. None of you pro-choicers can present facts of what someone has posted.
Kenose accuses me of posting something or other which supposedly proves I post lies, and yet admits there are no posts Kenose can present to prove the claim.
You hem and haw about my posts regarding Foo's lies and yet you haven't been able to present one shred of proof that what I posted was wrong, or that she hasn't lied. All you have is you saying,'She hasn't lied', and then try to insult me with lies of your own about me personally.
Ayakaneo has tried to present proof that the facts I posted showing Foo's lies were wrong, but the poor fool only proves she can't read for comprehension. The poor fool takes Foo at her word that she made a "mistake", a "typo" etc. when those who have integrity in discussion and the intelligence to see through the bullshit know; it was a LIE. One she continued with for days.
So, by all means keep ignorantly defending a proven liar, and I'll keep providing proof of claims I make about what people have posted, and why I know what's posted is a lie.
Proof comes in the form of posts WITH post numbers and links to the posts. That way anyone can go and read the posts in context and those who can read for comprehension can see that Lilrabbitfoofoo has lied her big fat furry tail off repeatedly. Not just on one topic, but on several different topics.
Ignoring the proof doesn't mean it's not there for all to see.
Anyone who had integrity in honest discussion would not come on here as a poser.

Location hidden

#266783 Nov 29, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>They have a lot of 'splainin' to do. I see a huge malpractice suit coming their way. What happened to that young woman was disgraceful.
Absolutely. I was researching and found this in Irelands Medical Council; The Guide to Professional Conduct and Ethics.

21.4 In current obstetrical practice, rare complications can arise where therapeutic intervention (including termination of a pregnancy)is required at a stage when, due to extreme immaturity of the baby, there may be little or no hope of the baby surviving. In these exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary to intervene to
terminate the pregnancy to protect the life of the mother, while
making every effort to preserve the life of the baby.

They knew the fetus was not going to survive they told her so and they knew her health was declining. No where does it say you cannot perform a therapeutic abortion if a heart beat is detected.

Location hidden

#266784 Nov 29, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. I was researching and found this in Irelands Medical Council; The Guide to Professional Conduct and Ethics.
21.4 In current obstetrical practice, rare complications can arise where therapeutic intervention (including termination of a pregnancy)is required at a stage when, due to extreme immaturity of the baby, there may be little or no hope of the baby surviving. In these exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary to intervene to
terminate the pregnancy to protect the life of the mother, while
making every effort to preserve the life of the baby.
They knew the fetus was not going to survive they told her so and they knew her health was declining. No where does it say you cannot perform a therapeutic abortion if a heart beat is detected.
That's true. If this woman's death sheds light on this problem, maybe it won't be completely in vain. Her husband is obviously outraged and so should he be.
HuskerDu

United States

#266786 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The baby was in demise already. These pro aborts want to try to change peoples minds by calling the pro life movement monsters and the media eats it up.

Location hidden

#266787 Nov 29, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
NR, you're saying that to the same people who awhile back tried to argue that a D&C procedure for an incomplete miscarriage,(spontaneous abortion), was medically called an abortion procedure.
It's not an abortion procedure in such cases, they're treatments to prevent sepsis.
No I think we said a D&C for a miscarriage is the same D&C for an any type of abortion. You're the only one who mentioned "medically" as far as I know.

Lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen toots, it's a dilation and curettage. That's what the D&C PROCEDURE is called, medically. End of story.
That's what the PROCEDURE is called. Then it's charted/coded whatever floats your boat, as to what the procedure was used for, ie: the specific medical issue.

lil Lily wrote:
THAT is the point. A D&C is not and never will be medcially called an "abortion procedure", not even when it's used to induce an abortion.

Medically or surgically it's called a D&C, we told you repeatedly the procedure itself was no different regardless of the type of abortion, elective, spontaneous or missed.

Location hidden

#266788 Nov 29, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol says the ignorant buffoon who keeps getting her ass handed to her. All your childish insults, attacks and mouthing off only displays how inept you are in adult discussion/arguments.
This is hilarious.

Location hidden

#266789 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I made stands: The more Planned Parenthood pushes sex & contraception, the MORE abortions it performs.
Can you not see that their claim of "push contraception, and we'll need to do fewer abortions" doesn't hold muster? They perform MORE abortions the more they push contraception.
Why do they push contraception, then? Because abortion is how they make their money. They need demand for their abortion business.
Planned Parenthood dupes fools like you into thinking it's trying to reduce abortions, all the while creating their own demand for its abortion business.
Pay attention.
That's your opinion and quite a creative one it is. Enjoy it.

Location hidden

#266790 Nov 29, 2012
BTW I'll wait to see if you catch the contradiction there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) 1 hr pisces 61
News Judge fines abortion protester Fri cpeter1313 3
News Democrats Euphemize Abortion as Convention Open... Jul 28 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
abortion clinics in capetown Jul 25 Anonymous 1
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... Jul 23 WeTheSheeple 120
News Connecticut's convention-goers head home, many ... Jul 22 In Hillary Gays T... 1
News GOP adopts most conservative platform ever :0 Jul 21 In Hillary Gays T... 21
More from around the web