Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309974 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266715 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, Sassylicious is winning that argument....that's how Foo reacts when she's getting her a$$ handed to her on a Sassylicious platter.
ROFLMAOOO!!!***pat pat** You keep telling yourself that No Relevance.

Location hidden

#266716 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The posts made about Lynne are in reply to MY posts,
And you ARE the poster that used to post here as Lynne D. EVERYONE knows that Lynniekins.

If you REALLY think ANYONE believes your denials about that, you're even MORE F'd up in the head than we thought you were.

Location hidden

#266717 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
Pro-choicers have proven none of them have credibility, while those of us who can and do provide proof of our claims of what someone posted, do have credibility. At least in the eyes of people who are intelligent, sensible, have adult reading comprehension skills and who have integrity in discussion. Leaves every single pro-choicer posting here out.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!

OMG The DEPTHS to which you delude yourself is HYSTERICAL Lynne!!

After posting here and having people ridicule and despise you since 2006, in what alternate universe do you think YOU have ANY credibility with ANYONE other than Skanky and your suck buddy No Relevance??

Y'know, I never DID share what you said about him in your very first email to me back then did I? May I? Do you even remember?

You're nuts Lynne, seriously certifiable.

Location hidden

#266718 Nov 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you want to post here?
What's in it for you?
Abuse. That's what she clearly STILL craves.

Location hidden

#266719 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the kind who tries to find zebras at a donkey petting zoo.
ANd you're the donkey with mange that everyone avoids.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266720 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>How can that be NR when the numbers don't show that the 51 difference were never counseled about adoption or abortion and decided to raise? On a brighter note abortions were down and adoptions were down which means more kept and raised their kids.
AyakaNeo: How can that be NR when the numbers don't show that the 51 difference were never counseled about adoption or abortion and decided to raise?

1. Planned Parenthood says it counsels pregnant women who visit its clinics.

2. Comparing 2009 to 2010 at Planned Parenthood:

A) ABORTION INCREASED 2009 = 329,445, 2010 = 332,278
AyakaNeo:
B) ADOPTION DECREASED 2009 = 977, 2010 = 841
C) PRENATAL CARE services 2009 = 40,489, 2010 = 31,098 (25% decline).(Closer look: http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/25/planned-pa... )

AyakaNeo: On a brighter note abortions were down and adoptions were down which means more kept and raised their kids

There is no "brighter note." Review:

* MORE abortions.

* LESS adoptions.

* LESS prenatal care.
(Above cited article indicates Planned Parenthood wants to eliminate prenatal care because prenatal patients are "cumbersome" and cost the clinics money.)
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266721 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the title you gave had nothing to do with the actual title of the report, and the report itself didn't say the same things the article you claimed said.
I'm not wrong No Relevance, the FACT is I'm correct, much as that pisses you off.
I didn't "misquote" the article title. I cut and pasted it EXACTLY the way it is.

"I'm not wrong No Relevance" - Foo

Well, then, please explain how I "misquoted" the article's title.

TIA.

Location hidden

#266722 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>NR you'll have to go back to 2010 yourself, I agreed to shut my pie hole about if Lynne could, cuz it seems when I post about it, it makes Lynne post more.
That's because Lynne is LITERALLY incapable of shutting up unless she gets the last word. That's been a trademark of hers for many MANY years now.

Location hidden

#266723 Nov 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RFCrJleggrIXX
Wow. That is all.
ROFLMAO OMG!!

Why can I hear Lynne's voice arguing that stupidity now??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#266724 Nov 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
Wow. That is all.
Were you the one callingin? I figured it was you ,LNM or Foo.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266725 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except in too many cases, they let BOTH die as they did in this case.
<quoted text>
You're a MORON No Relevance. She was septic BECAUSE she'd been undergoing a miscarriage, and they'd refused to abort. Her death had NOTHING to do with antibiotics you jackass.
Even before a medical investigation is completed, I expected you to exploit Savita Halappanaver's death to promote your proabort agenda. Even if your propaganda is incorrect.

You don't treat sepsis with abortion. You don't treat a miscarriage with abortion.

"Her death had NOTHING to do with antibiotics you jackass" -Foo

You do realize that sepsis/septicemia is an infection. And, are you aware of the purpose for using antibiotics?(look it up)

If you are concerned over women dying from infection, you should oppose abortion. Many women have died from infection after "legal & safe" abortions.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266726 Nov 28, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Were you the one callingin? I figured it was you ,LNM or Foo.
What a child you are.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266727 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I do that? LOL
When NR mentioned a "donkey petting zoo" was he referencing a church full of fundies?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266728 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Abuse. That's what she clearly STILL craves.
So why does she whine so much?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266729 Nov 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
Wow. That is all.
OMG! Too funny, Bit.
(hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving)

:)

Location hidden

#266737 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't treat sepsis with abortion.
You do when an incomplete abortion is the CAUSE of it - and that WAS the case here. She was in the midst of a miscarriage and that CAUSED the sepsis you dumbass.

Medical abortion IS one of the treatments for sepsis.

https://apps.who.int/rht/documents/MSM94-1/cl...

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266738 Nov 29, 2012

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266739 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
AyakaNeo: How can that be NR when the numbers don't show that the 51 difference were never counseled about adoption or abortion and decided to raise?
1. Planned Parenthood says it counsels pregnant women who visit its clinics.
2. Comparing 2009 to 2010 at Planned Parenthood:
A) ABORTION INCREASED 2009 = 329,445, 2010 = 332,278
AyakaNeo:
B) ADOPTION DECREASED 2009 = 977, 2010 = 841
C) PRENATAL CARE services 2009 = 40,489, 2010 = 31,098 (25% decline).(Closer look: http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/25/planned-pa... )
* LESS adoptions.
* LESS prenatal care.
(Above cited article indicates Planned Parenthood wants to eliminate prenatal care because prenatal patients are "cumbersome" and cost the clinics money.)
you switched your numbers around from your original post. You posted this:
The article I cited used Planned Parenthood's 2009 numbers: 332,278 abortion procedures, 977 adoption referrals. http://liveaction.org/blog/planned-parenthood ...
Then you posted: 2009 = 329,445, 2010 = 332,278
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#266740 Nov 29, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm replying with some facts.
You take to facts like a duck takes to vaccuming.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266741 Nov 29, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
When NR mentioned a "donkey petting zoo" was he referencing a church full of fundies?
Yes, when you put zebras and donkeys together in a church what do you get? A church full of ppl that are zonkers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 8 hr NoahLovesU 7,514
News Tennessee Republican who pressured mistress to ... 16 hr Swedenforever 16
News Analysis: In minority, junior Texas House Democ... May 30 huey goins 5
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) May 30 zef 5,695
abortion pill question? May 30 time5368 1
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) May 29 kimchi 34
News Wisconsin's New Rep. Glenn Grothman: Welfare Sy... May 29 wild child 1
More from around the web