Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,636
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266544 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Knit is referring to the employer being forced to provide abortificants and birth control.
You're as big an idiot as she is. NO employer in this country has ever or WILL ever have to provide "abortificants and birth control" to ANY employee. Not one.

Employers are being forced to offer INSURANCE that the EMPLOYEE WILL PAY FOR. No birth control or aborficants involved at all.

If the employee CHOOSES to USE their insurance to GET those, its none of the employers business.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266545 Nov 27, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you did not. I wrote that Jesus said nothing about birth control. Where in that scripture does Jesus mention birth control?
Look up the RCC teachings(Catholic Catechism) on artificial birth control.

It will always give you biblical proof.

What I mentioned about "church teachings" was instituted by God and Christ.

Location hidden

#266546 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
""""" Fact: Foo mentioned Ariel was found as an afterthought, 3 days after she was found, and only AFTER someone posted a question asking her about her trip to Atlantic City. Ariel found on a Wed. Foo's post announcing she was found on a Wed. was done 3 days after she was found, posted on a Sat. Even though she had been here the entire 3 days posting about anything and everything else, and even though she had posters here worried about someone while she had posted about it exploiting that person, she apparently didn't feel any rush to let people here know she had been found. People so close to the situation that they "went down to go help look for" her would have been told she was found at most, the day after, not 3 days later, and would have written a post voluntarily while here. Not as an answer to a question""" """
I never even realized that until now.
((sassy rolls her eyes))
That is just sick.
@@ No what's "sick" are idiots like you still trying to exploit that girl over two years later as a way to "get" to me. And you FAIL at that too.

What's STUPID is expecting that I'd post anything after the way you freaks react to someone trying to help someone else. Some people asked in private, and what was going on was shared in private. After all, its not like you or Lynne gave a shit beyond what you thought you could use it for your own agenda.

Its kind of like your "religion" that way, you only break it out when you want to weild it as a weapon, otherwise, you can't be bothered.

Location hidden

#266547 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
""""Tho I will be leaving soon for my classes that I'm taking"""
ENTER GOOGLICIOUS
Really? Where?@@ Skanky, you ARE a dope.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266548 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Than our children? Not really. On the same level as the likes of you? Nope, not at all. They're worth MUCH MORE than your kind are.
""""Than our children? Not really"""" """"

So,if you had a choice to save either your daughter or your cat,you'd perhaps choose to save your cat?

WOW,just WOW.

Location hidden

#266549 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
""""g-ddam ned thing they can do about it""""
Hi Mr "I am Jewish", Um...God commanded us not to take his name in vain.
Just sayin....
Your "g-d" commanded you to do a LOT of things you disregard as it suits you skanky hypocrite.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266550 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I dont know Skanky, perhaps becasue its not a hospital's job to let a patient DIE when she COULD BE SAVED??
Gee, what a concept huh??
You fkn IDIOT.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Yet here you are doing EXACTLY that.
The FACT is that its NOT inconclusive that she died when an abortion could have saved her.
You didn't even bother to do ANY reading on this at all did you? You're just talking out your ass again.
The male or female offspring/child of that woman is just as valuable in the eyes of God. The hospitals job is to save BOTH mom and child.

Again,where is the proof that this woman would have lived had the abortion taken place. I'd like to see it.

Location hidden

#266551 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
How exactly are your rights being taken away and preventing you from practicing your religion?
Nobody is forcing you to use birth control.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
*sigh*
You are correct. NOBODY is *forcing* me to go against my beliefs.
But,we are not talking about the EMPLOYEE here. We are talking about EMPLOYERS being FORCED to.
Nobody's FORCING the employer to use birth control either you MORON. Nobody's FORCING them to distribute birth control for that matter either.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266552 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ No what's "sick" are idiots like you still trying to exploit that girl over two years later as a way to "get" to me. And you FAIL at that too.
What's STUPID is expecting that I'd post anything after the way you freaks react to someone trying to help someone else. Some people asked in private, and what was going on was shared in private. After all, its not like you or Lynne gave a shit beyond what you thought you could use it for your own agenda.
Its kind of like your "religion" that way, you only break it out when you want to weild it as a weapon, otherwise, you can't be bothered.
No. YOU bashed the Catholics on this thread. You blamed this womans death on us. You lied and THAT is why you refuse to provide the "real facts" of this womans death. You gave TWO different versions of the womans death.

It is YOU that used this poor woman for YOUR agenda...(your bigotry AND your abortion motives).

Shame on you.

Your posts PROVED that you deliberately exploited Ariel too.

Now you can kick and scream ALL you want,but you only have yourself to blame.

Location hidden

#266553 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
What they are providing is health insurance. The employer is not providing birth control. They are simply providing health insurance. What the employee uses the insurance for is not the employer's business.
Dont confuse SKanky with FACTS LNM!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266554 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't support the choices. I support the woman's rights.
Why do you dishonestly ignore the reason I'd have had an abortion?
I don't support the choices. I don't support the womans *legal* rights. I would NEVER abort my child.

You can't say the same.

Doesn't matter why you'd abort. YOU'D ABORT. PERIOD. You not only support a womans right..YOU PERSONALLY would act on that choice.

Location hidden

#266555 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
ENTER GOOGLICIOUS (like I said).
LOL
Riiiiight Skanky. Three hours AFTER I left, and an two hours BEFORE I came back on. For ONE post.

Yeah. That's me.@@

You idiot.

Location hidden

#266556 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>YOU said you would abort your child if you got pregnant . YOU support abortion rights, even late term abortion.
So what? Your friend Skanky said she'd rather her kid DIE than have a life saving abortion. She supports death over life.

You seem to just support stupidity.

Location hidden

#266557 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Oh take a freakin chill pill already. I never made fun of her looks. I was laughing at the post about the pagan princess of trans fat.
"""" I'm sure there are physical features on every one of you that we could trash you about if we saw a picture of you""""
:/
No.
I am beautiful..no matter what they say...words can't bring me down...I am beautiful in every single way....yes words can't bring me down...oh no...so don't you bring me down...TODAY..
Beauty is skin deep, and ugly is to the bone, which is what YOU are Skanky.

Location hidden

#266558 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did I not give you scripture that proved you wrong?
HE WHO HEARS YOU(PETER)HEARS ME.
Who gives a shit about your version of "scripture" that doesn't follow your version of "faith" Skanky?

ESPECIALLY when it comes from a phony like YOU?

Location hidden

#266559 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
No, you did not. I wrote that Jesus said nothing about birth control. Where in that scripture does Jesus mention birth control?
It doesn't. Just like it doesn't mention insurance.

Location hidden

#266560 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do you dishonestly ignore the reason I'd have had an abortion?
Because it supports her agenda.

Oh, AND because she's as dishonest as her idiot buddies here are.

Location hidden

#266561 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>""" "Than our children? Not really"""" """"
So,if you had a choice to save either your daughter or your cat,you'd perhaps choose to save your cat?
WOW,just WOW.
Which letters of which word in the TWO WORD sentence "NOT REALLY" confused you Skanky.

Now if I had to save my cat or you? Hands down, the cat ANY day. Wouldnt even have to give it a second thought.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266562 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I don't support the choices. I don't support the womans *legal* rights. I would NEVER abort my child.
You can't say the same.
Doesn't matter why you'd abort. YOU'D ABORT. PERIOD. You not only support a womans right..YOU PERSONALLY would act on that choice.
And the fact remains that I don't "support" the choices. I support a woman's legal, and moral, right to make her own choice. Period.

I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand.

Location hidden

#266563 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Okay,let's see. You keep saying that the Jewish faith "requires" an abortion if the womans life is in danger. Yet,you also say that it is between the woman,Dr and Rabbi. Sounds like a contradiction. Which is it...REQUIRED or a DECISION made between Doc,Rabbi and woman?
If a woman is dying on the table and 'so called' REQUIRES an abortion,then WHO has time to have mom,Rabbi and Dr "decide".
]

Again for the stupid thing - YOU keep saying "dying on the table" not me or anyone else. Those in the Jewish faith dont need to wait that long if there's indications before hand.
Again, YOU support a woman electively aborting so you are going against your own religious beliefs.
AGAIN you're wrong. Stop lying. I support her right to make her own CHOICE. Period.
""""" "In fact, weirdly, one of the only methods that's frowned upon is in the Orthodoxy, and that's condom use, and that's because its against MAN'S requirement to be fruitful and multiply""" """"" """""
Condom...or any other contraceptive...is forbidden because it prevents man's requirement to be fruitful and multiply. In other words, using the act(sex) that God intended for that purpose(to be fruitful and multiply)while PREVENTING is "frowned upon".
Thank you for proving my point that God forbids artificial contraception.
You're not only a moron, but you're wrong. Again AND as usual.

Try actually READING the links you're given about other faiths Skanky.

"In principle, birth control is permitted, so long as the couple is committed to eventually fulfilling the mitzvah to be fruitful and multiply (which, at a minimum, consists of having two children, one of each gender).

The issue in birth control is not whether it is permitted, but what method is permitted. It is well-established that methods that destroy the seed or block the passage of the seed are not permitted, thus condoms are not permitted for birth control. However, the pill and IUD are acceptable forms of birth control under Jewish law."

Now I realise you ENJOY making yourself look like an ass because you refuse to acknowledge the FACTS about other faiths, AND I'm more than HAPPY to oblige helping you make an even BIGGER idiot of yourself, but damn bitch, you MIGHT just want to actually LEARN something one day.@@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planned Parenthood blasts Ernst in new ad 2 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 6
Catholic League to sit out St. Patrick's Day pa... 20 hr Christshariahns 77
Pence, 2016 hopefuls back 20-week abortion ban ... Wed cpeter1313 6
Shifting his views, Rand Paul seeks broader app... Sep 15 Gary 2
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sep 14 Rose_NoHo 5,365
House Speaker: Abortion ban bill will probably ... Sep 13 not a playa1965 3
Wendy Davis, Democrats sneak past inconvenient ... (Feb '14) Sep 7 Mark Winshel 3
•••

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••