Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311316 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#266176 Nov 25, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>They just can't admit they are wrong, LOL!
I always admit when I'm wrong. You need to prove me wrong. You haven't and neither has your equally inane brother-boyfriend.

May the Blessed Virgin shed tears of blood just for you, my sister in Christ;-)
No Relativism

United States

#266177 Nov 25, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they weren't. The compromise was more about political power than anything to do with the intrinsic humanity of black peoples. You are arguing a simplistic misunderstanding.
I made a very accurate and concise statement: Blacks were considered 3/5 persons.

It is you who wants to mimize this fact. Either you are racist, or you like to make excuses for unjust situations.

Location hidden

#266178 Nov 25, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>How is it morally wrong to prevent unexpected/unwanted pregnancies that may result in an abortion? Every one isn't Catholic and follows the rhythm method. So please explain how it is more moral to refuse pregnancy/abortion prevention than it is immoral to provide it?
Because some ancient relic in a pointy white hat and designer slippers says so, so there.

Location hidden

#266179 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human and a human being are synonyms.
You're making up a subjective & random vocabulary rule in order to excuse executing little humans.
You are still as wrong as you were last time you regurgitated your opinion here.

Location hidden

#266180 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
See-Peter-Prance: As long as the infidels are residing in the al qaeda members' bodies, it's their call.
________
There you go again. Dehumanizing humans. Belittling pregnancy, human life, womanhood, motherhood.
You're a mess.
There you go again, thinking you know what being a woman is. You can't even figure out what a man is, honey. Take care of your own s**t, boy.

Location hidden

#266181 Nov 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>That's all No Relevances life is, one long, pathetic tough shit moment.
Where does he get all the sour grapes he's sucking, anyway?

Location hidden

#266182 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind, you had "power" over your baby girl when you killed her in your makeshift death-chamber uterus.
Pssst.....she was too little to fight back.
Not power.
Evil cowardess.
Gosh, you seem tense. Why are you so unhappy and bitter? Maybe if you prayed for your very own pregnancy, your Lawd would grant you a miracle? Tsk, Tsk, poor tiny man...
No Relativism

United States

#266183 Nov 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the context, no they're not "interchangable". "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy.
Foo: Depending on the context, no they're not "interchangable". "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy.
______

If you actually looked at the context, you'd see Bitner was using "human" as a noun. Ergo, it IS interchangeable w/ human being.

You tried to use a "context" argument, when the context was right in front of you poking you between your closely-set, beady eyes.

^^^ Bonefide Bonehead ^^^
No Relativism

United States

#266184 Nov 25, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that this NR person hasn't been here for more than a year, and came back on - likely at your behest - to harass someone about something that happened apparently years ago.
I see that its you and he ONLY that are exploiting something and someone that isn't even ON this board in your zeal to harass another poster that's "OWNED" you so many times its not funny anymore.
It really does seem that this two year old incident IS the ONLY thing you think you've got on her, so you're exploiting it and in the process showing how sad and hapless you really are. Grow up, get over it and move on.
Bringing up a poster's lack of credibility has relevance & merit in ANY Topix Forum. Wouldn't you agree? Yes or no?
No Relativism

United States

#266186 Nov 25, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't support abortion at all"
You support a woman chosing to have an abortion. Stop lying. You have lied about this for years and have been called on it over and over again. If you lost a pound for every time you have been caught in this lie, you would be under two hundred pounds by now.
(Bitner likes butter & bacon sandwiches)
No Relativism

United States

#266187 Nov 25, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, whats a matter there pixie dust. Your phony religion has you all angry and jealous of real Faith.
You better stick to your magic robes, dragon spells and wizard wands.
TomTom: You better stick to your magic robes, dragon spells and wizard wands.
______

I dunno, you may've just caused CPeter to have impure thoughts when mentioning Kathwynn's wizard wand.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266188 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a very accurate and concise statement: Blacks were considered 3/5 persons.
It is you who wants to mimize this fact. Either you are racist, or you like to make excuses for unjust situations.
A broken clock can be wrong all day long, and it can claim to be accurate. I won't waste time arguing about simple historical fact.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#266189 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
no you just keep making the same stupid mistakes that you always make. you think it must be one way and that is it.

That pesky reality just keeps getting in your way.. I say GOOD!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#266190 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
TomTom: You better stick to your magic robes, dragon spells and wizard wands.
______
I dunno, you may've just caused CPeter to have impure thoughts when mentioning Kathwynn's wizard wand.
You really are an idiot. So now I am soppussed to be what?? Offended that you a fool has made a homophobic post.. Oh wait I just laugh in your fool face..
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

#266192 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
:Sigh:
Were blacks considered 3/5 persons? Yes or no?
Yes.
Yes they were.
Next..........
No, they were not.

Do you think if you keep regurgitating your revisionist history, it will actually remake history in your image?
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

#266193 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "I misspoke about something I wrote about OVER TWO YEARS AGO regarding her age."
You also misspoke about me being a "lying sack of shit" regarding your quote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
You "misspeak" a lot. Sounds like your definition of "misspoke" is the same as lying.
You did change her quote in your original posting. Pot, meet kettle. It appears as if revisionist history also applies to you.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

#266194 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
As has been proven, you are NOT stating fact. Blacks were NOT considered 3/5th persons.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

#266195 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bringing up a poster's lack of credibility has relevance & merit in ANY Topix Forum. Wouldn't you agree? Yes or no?
Absolutely. And given if a poll was taken, I'd venture to say that Lilrabbit has more credibility than YOU have here or on ANY Topix forum.

What say you posters?
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

#266196 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
And speaking of a lack of credibiity -->>
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
(Bitner likes butter & bacon sandwiches)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266197 Nov 25, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> You really don't know , how sad. Do some research on Tolkien.
Yeah, I'll jump right on researching Tolkien. Cuz you say so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the retired nurse who pays women not to ha... 3 hr cpeter1313 1
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 3 hr cpeter1313 138
News Abortion rights advocates: Illuminate meant to ... (Aug '13) Jun 21 xoxo80 49
News Ohio ACLU concerned over buffer zone around abo... Jun 16 cpeter1313 1
News Abortion is the Biggest Single Negative Force o... Jun 14 J Worthington Sno... 3
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Jun 8 Times are changing 5,999
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) Jun 5 Stopthefeminist 1,444
More from around the web