Bitner: I didn't say Homo Sapiens. I said "human."<quoted text>
Still didn't say Homo Sapiens, Moron.
And no, I did NOT say that "human" is a religious/philosophical term.
You were wrong on BOTH counts.
Suck it up, Buttercup.
1. Homo Sapiens - Humans
2. in memoriam - in memory (of)
3. interim - meanwhile, interval
4. item - likewise, also, although it is now used in English as a bit of information
5. memorandum - reminder
6. agenda - things to be done
7. & - et used for 'and'
8. etc.- et cetera used for 'and so forth'
9. pro and con - for and against
10. a.m.- ante meridiem, before noon
11. p.m.- post meridiem, after noon
12. ultra-- beyond
13. P.S.- post scriptum, postscript
14. quasi - as if it were
15. census - count of citizens
16. veto -'I forbid' used as a way of stopping the passage of a law.
17. per - through, by
18. sponsor - one who accepts responsibility for another
ETC ('and so forth')