Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 326068 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#264316 Oct 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg pardon your Royal Highness. The only thing you've "proved" beyond a shadow of a doubt, is your skill in twisting. The only "knowledge" that you possess is anecdotal. You've been to Catholic funerals, which makes you an expert. You know for a fact that, etc. because it happened to someone you know.
Condescend? That would tickle me, if the fact of the matter is that your posts drip with arrogance. Almost all of them. Please bring Persevere back. That persona was at least somewhat humble.
Yea, I liked Persevere better. Once one's head gets that big... hard to revert back. I think that Lynne is stuck in *Lilyville* for good....

Location hidden

#264317 Oct 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think her hand would hurt from all the patting she gives herself. Nearly daily she returns in order to give thanks and praise to herself.
I would imagine that all of the nerve endings are dead by now?
Katie

Graham, WA

#264318 Oct 18, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yes, it is and it shows increased survivability above the 50/50 mark. Which is part of the long, drawn out point. Thank you for doing Doc's work for him. I am sure he appreciates it."
I didn't do Doc's work for him, I did it for myself, because I too know you're wrong and can prove it. I read your post and replied with what I knew to be true, and replied because you're wrong, not because I was doing anything for anyone else.
Again I don't have time right now to reply to your stupidity in any detail. Will look at it when I do.
^^^^ Instead of a civil discussion, you replied with the crap above ^^^^. Below is a very real question I asked of you. What say you?

When you argue that women should not legally be allowed to abort unhealthy/life threatening late term pregnancies, but should deliver instead, who pays for it? Hospital stays are not inexpensive. A friend recently stayed and was charged $100K for 4 days. That was before insurance kicked in. How many preemies born have insurance to cover the costs? Do you know?

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#264319 Oct 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think her hand would hurt from all the patting she gives herself. Nearly daily she returns in order to give thanks and praise to herself.
She's insane.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#264320 Oct 18, 2012
Katie! Maggie is 90" tall (as of 10/4) and beautifully robust. I have high hopes for her. Me thinks she's going to thrive.
xo

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#264321 Oct 18, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop. I don't care what the start of this whole discussion was. I was barely following. All I know is you made the inaccurate statement that something cannot be a deterrent if crime still exists. That is just NOT true. Period.
I disagree. Too bad. And if you don't care about some of what I've told you, then don't read my posts. That would be more effective then bitching about it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#264322 Oct 18, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop. I don't care what the start of this whole discussion was. I was barely following. All I know is you made the inaccurate statement that something cannot be a deterrent if crime still exists. That is just NOT true. Period.
And don't tell me you were "barely following" our discussion after fussing about this one point for the past few days. LMAO!!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#264323 Oct 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
Katie! Maggie is 90" tall (as of 10/4) and beautifully robust. I have high hopes for her. Me thinks she's going to thrive.
xo
:-/

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#264324 Oct 18, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is your priority here?
"...proving they're [PCers] not any of what they claim.
"...use the words PCers use, with us, against them."
"...you PCers are so inept, and it can be proven by me."
Does discussing real-world problems have a place here?
Very good point.
Katie

Graham, WA

#264325 Oct 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
xo
Oh my! Wonderful news, AJ :)
xoxo

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#264326 Oct 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an egotistical bag of goods. How ever do you manage to fit your head thru doorways?
That's why she thinks everyone else is a "pinhead." She's comparing normal heads to her excessively large one.
Katie

Graham, WA

#264327 Oct 18, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good point.
Thanks, LNM. Will see how she answers, if she answers.

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Since: Mar 11

Kuiper Belt

#264328 Oct 18, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I liked Persevere better. Once one's head gets that big... hard to revert back. I think that Lynne is stuck in *Lilyville* for good....
I liked Persevere too. This Lily persona is too arrogant and just loves to tell us how great she thinks she is.

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Since: Mar 11

Kuiper Belt

#264329 Oct 18, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's why she thinks everyone else is a "pinhead." She's comparing normal heads to her excessively large one.
Lily is insufferably arrogant.

Location hidden

#264330 Oct 18, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's why she thinks everyone else is a "pinhead." She's comparing normal heads to her excessively large one.
LOL... Good point!

Location hidden

#264331 Oct 18, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not "egotitistical" to know someone has been proven wrong, especially when it's someone who arrogantly tries to claim they're right, and proof never backs their claims.
None of you really understands the meanings of words, and it's not egotitistical to state that either. You all prove that as being a fact.
Most of your friends are the boasters here; about their intelligence, their knowledge etc. and I do enjoy proving they're not any of what they claim.
I use the words PCers use, with us, against them. Like when they claim higher intelligence or try to downgrade our intelligence, or when they think they're proving we're wrong when all they prove is they can't read for comprehension. It does take intelligence to be able to understand what you're reading, which clearly most PC lack. That's not egotististical to do that, or make the claims I do about PCers.
Don't think you can accuse me of being egotistical, just because you PCers are so inept, and it can be proven by me. That's not about me, that's not about being egotitistical. It's about you people arguing about topics you have no knowledge of, and many of you trying to condescend to us as though you have superior intelligence to those of us who do have knowledge of the topics we post on.
The need to strenuously explain and defend oneself against people that you allegedly consider unintelligent and nonsensical is a sure sign of a fragile ego. You exercise that exact need compulsively, Lily.

Location hidden

#264332 Oct 18, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>A black one that has a pretty little case about the size of my forearm (hand included)... there's a cool little design on it too.
It folds.
Ummmmm the keys are silent. ummmm it's this year! has a whole bunch of pluses to it. don't need headphones to listen to music,,,,
ummmm It's become my best friend cause I don't like have any.....I can pretend to be busy on it so I'm not disturbed by like people... but a lot of them don't take the hint,,, must be because they think I'm approachable... unless I put on Rap Crap music, but then we all suffer (including me, and I can't have that),,, I save that for the truly unbearable interrupters!
Ya,,, ummm .......ya
Oh, yeah, that one. Nice.

Location hidden

#264333 Oct 18, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ Instead of a civil discussion, you replied with the crap above ^^^^. Below is a very real question I asked of you. What say you?
When you argue that women should not legally be allowed to abort unhealthy/life threatening late term pregnancies, but should deliver instead, who pays for it? Hospital stays are not inexpensive. A friend recently stayed and was charged $100K for 4 days. That was before insurance kicked in. How many preemies born have insurance to cover the costs? Do you know?
I love how the people who insist that all pregnancies should result in a birth are the very same ones that don't want to pay taxes to pay the cost. Low-income women have a higher rate of premature births and fragile newborns. These are the patients that are on Medicaid.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#264334 Oct 18, 2012
Guys,, you might not get this, but I can hardly catch my breath with this. I haven't stopped laughing, and let me be the first to not only say sorry if you don't laugh at this, but more than that, I'm sorry as to why you wouldn't laugh at this.

Not ONE thing said about Canada is true on this....
if you're interested,, WOW!

Short version

Long version

http://video.google.com/videoplay...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#264335 Oct 18, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yeah, that one. Nice.
Thank you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Immigrant Teen Seeking Abortion Release... 48 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Planned Parenthood Sells Hormone Poisoning, Gen... Mon cpeter1313 1
News Casada applauds court decision to uphold Amendm... Jan 14 Typical 19
Pro life for women Jan 12 June VanDerMark 84
News EMILY's List Endorses Minnesota's Tina Smith Jan 4 He Named Me Black... 3
News Iowa Planned Parenthood Clinic to Shut-Down fro... Dec 29 C Kersey 1
News Anti-vaxxers claim vaccines made from abortions Dec 29 Aussie Aussie Aussie 2
More from around the web