Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,326)

Showing posts 246,501 - 246,520 of303,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shit Skankdawg. At NO time did I ever say its an abortion procedure regardless of why you were having one. I spoke in two distinct sentences. A D&C IS an abortion procedure. Its ALSO a procedure for MANY other reasons. Its the SAME PROCEDURE NO MATTER WHAT ITS BEING USED FOR.
STop lying Stupid Skanky.
...http://women.webmd.com/guid e/d-and-c-dilation-and-curetta ge
You may need a D&C for one of several reasons. It's done to:
Remove tissue in the uterus during or after a miscarriage or abortion or to remove small pieces of placenta after childbirth. This helps prevent infection or heavy bleeding.
Diagnose or treat abnormal uterine bleeding. A D&C may help diagnose or treat growths such as fibroids, polyps, or endometriosis, hormonal imbalances, or uterine cancer. A sample of uterine tissue is viewed under a microscope to check for abnormal cells.
LOL, you lie and were caught. I provided your old posts from Jan. of this year that show you did said it was an abortion procedure, even when used for treatment of a miscarriage.

You're now trying to educate us as though we hadn't been providing that information back in Jan.? lol. You're a fool to think you'd be able to get away with the lies and stupidity you just posted.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Roe v Wade used the 24 week mark because it was the earliest, as of the time of the decision, known point that a fetus could be viable, albeit with artifical means. Roe v Wade wanted to err on the side of caution when it came to protecting the State's interest in protecting a "viable' fetus. All the arguments from the PC side about the definition of "viable" not including "albeit by artifical aide" is irrelevant in abortion law, since Roe v Wade set the legal precedence for the definition of viability. I dont get why you all even waste your time with your "medically speaking" arguments since it has no standing or legal precedence in abortion law over Roe v Wade's definition. Personally, I think if there is any question of whether the fetus is viable or not than it's a whole different consideration than just the woman's right to medical privacy, obviously Roe v Wade agrees, as I think most PC people do.
Welcome back, old pustule, ol' wen.

http://www.popthatzit.com/2008/08/butt-crack-...

Reminded me of you..........

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

My post proving you lied is no longer there at the moment, but will come back. Topix glitch, I guess.

If it doesn't I can easily repost it.

“qui tacet consentire ”

Since: Oct 12

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back, old pustule, ol' wen.
http://www.popthatzit.com/2008/08/butt-crack-...
Reminded me of you..........
Wow, you're a freak, but I believe I already acknowledged that, now go away "lusts but is lonely"

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>You like judging people as "pagan", kinda like the Islamic extremist consider non believers as infidels, could you imagine how peaceful and wonderful this world would be with out your kind's religious extremism and hatred? Probably not, but can you at least understand why people like you make most of us think you just a simpleton and a hypocrite?
I know I do! Nice to see you again BA!

“qui tacet consentire ”

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I know I do! Nice to see you again BA!
Hey RC, good to see you too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Stop avoiding my question.
AGAIN...do you own your husbands penis during sex and do you have a right to cut it off when it's inside you?
Can I answer that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're a freak, but I believe I already acknowledged that, now go away "lusts but is lonely"
I think not,'banned butt is back'.........

You ol' leaker you.

")

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're expecting a pathological liar to be decent?
Can I answer that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, my ass will be in my honey's hands, soon. Ha!
braggart!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Me thinks she needs to get laid, pounded til the head board falls off.
((gasp))

I'd respond to this, but I don't want anyone knowing that I read it, so I won't come up with a smartass comment like I normally wood errr would. Don't tempt

“qui tacet consentire ”

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I think not,'banned butt is back'.........
You ol' leaker you.
")
Look, my ugly little stalker, you can report me again or you can block me from your weird personal messages, I dont really care, but please waste your time on someone who gives a sh.t about you. Sorry, but is it any wonder you "lust but are lonely"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Stop avoiding my question.
AGAIN...do you own your husbands penis during sex and do you have a right to cut it off when it's inside you?
Can I answer this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

oops, too eagerly waiting for a response!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

As I type this, you posted this an hour ago, "...Oh and BTW, the only reason I haven't been here, unlike you and Lynnie who's been posting for almost 15 hours straight now is because I have a life,..."

lol You're a fool.

Do you ever stop lying? I posted on Thursday.

After that, as of right now, I started posting 16 hours ago, yes, but not "almost 15 hours straight".

I was online for an hour, 16 hours ago, and posted during that hour, then got offline.

Got back online 2 hours later checking an order status, made a few posts here, and got offline.

Was back online 4 hours later, was on for an hour and got offline.

Got online 5 hours later, playing a game at FB with a friend and posting here.

That's not "almost 15 hours straight."

As of this posting, that's 5-6 hours online in the 18 1/2 hours I've been awake today.

I'm not posting this for any reason other than to highlight your lies again.

I don't have to explain my online activity to anyone, least of all idiots. But you think you can make comments and not have it proven you lie, you think wrong.

You lie, I prove it, you always try to act like I don't, as though if you pretend the proof of your lies doesn't exist, everyone will think it doesn't exist as well. lol, MC. Doesn't work that way. Anyone who reads my posts and has integrity in discussion knows what they're seeing when they see your words saying one thing, and my posts providing the truth, from right here in the thread.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

My prior post ws to Foo. Forgot to put her name. I've been awake a long time and high time for bed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I'm ugly, but I love my little penis; Sorry.
I can only respond that I completely agree with your self-summary, "banned, butt is back."

You love me, but you are [quite and unrepentantly]'sorry'.

Get over it - if you possibly can.

I'm exceptionally married - so please also get bent: over someone else.
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had any desire to see it. Not my kind of movie :)
Loved it! But ya, I can see why some people wouldn't like it.

The one thing that struck me, and I may not be the only person who noticed this,,, but when Kevin Spacey (John Doe) was explaining how Detective David Mill's wife was begging for her and the life of her baby, wasn't she unsure about keeping it? When she was talking to Morgan Freeman's character, she said that maybe it wasn't a good time, and that maybe....

The world knows about Gweneth Paltrow's view on abortion is,,, did she add that to suit her agenda... things to ponder

Just noticed that.. that's all

“qui tacet consentire ”

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I can only respond that I completely agree with your self-summary, "banned, butt is back."
You love me, but you are [quite and unrepentantly]'sorry'.
Get over it - if you possibly can.
I'm exceptionally married - so please also get bent: over someone else.
:)
So go bother your husband and quit nauseating me with your fantasies and obsessions, ya freak.
Mel

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

If it has a heart beat and you abort it you killed it. If it has brain waves and a heart beat in a sonogram if you abort it you killed it. If it looks like a human and acts like one it might just be one. If you abort it you killed it. How can you look at something well defined in a sonogram which has a head feat toes arms legs fingers a heart beat brain waves a mouth lips eyes and sucks its thumb and not see a baby, and think it is ok to kill it and call it abortion. The right to choose to do what? kill a human in the womb? Why not adoption instead?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 246,501 - 246,520 of303,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••