Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,068
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#231185 Apr 17, 2012
There ae christian churches that accept gays and even perform marriages for them. More importantly, you don't get a say in a child's religious upbringing, or even if it has one.

I guess gays could never be stable enough to rack up a 50% divorce rate or such a high number of at-home child molestations, huh? As for disease--hetero women are far more likely to spread STD's than lesbians.
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now pupc, what we want is a child to grow up in a stable atmosphere so that these children would be productive in society and love and know Christ. Now, a same sex couple can't possibly do that, esp since gays are known for alot of extreme everything. multiple sex parters, disease etc. And i guess you would cringe if someone taught the child about Christ. Because Christ would never accept a same sex marriage. GOD MADE MARRIAGE
"And God created man to His own image: to the image of God He created him: male and female He created them. And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it.'" (Genesis 1:27-28)

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

Since: Jun 09

Just not stupid about it.

#231186 Apr 17, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you okay dear?
Are you having a meltdown? Am I REALLY ruffling your feathers THAT much? Sounds like you are feeling guilty?
"""I have stated as of late my opinion on legality and abortion .."""
AS OF LATE?
From day one,you had certain views. You stood behind those views. You befriended the proaborts. WHY did you change your views? Why did you have the need to change them again?
Get a grip girl. WHO really needs you here pupsy? The innocent unborn who you are SUPPOSED to be defending,or your proabort friends who like to use you like a puppet like they did all the other ones before you?
You KNOW the game.lol remember? we've discussed this.
Nope, not guilty about anything ..
Getting tired of your stupid shit disturbing ..

If you really believed your post .. you would not be trying to control my every word on here .. BTW, posting here, on a thread, is not stopping any abortion from taking place .. if you think so .. well, you are the one that needs desperate help ..

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Since: Mar 11

Kuiper Belt

#231188 Apr 17, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>That's not her point. A child is conceived by a mother and a father. He/She DESERVES to be raised by BOTH.
Of course many families have problems,but that doesn't change the fact that it DOES affect those kids. Those kids DESERVE a stable home even if it is with mom AND dad.
Homosexuals are denying a child their BIOLOGICAL rights to be parented by BOTH of his/her parents.
Biological rights?

Does that mean that GOD himself is "denying a child their biological rights to be parented by BOTH of his/her parents" when they lose one or both parents to death?

And how does that apply to adopted children?

Indianapolis

#231189 Apr 17, 2012
Then it hardly matters who parents them, does it?

Why can't men and women convey the same ideas? Dads talk through their penises or something?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you have one of those children who aren't capable of ambition as you described before?
Fathers cannot convey ideas to their chidren the way a mother can and vice versa. Childen need both perspectives.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#231190 Apr 17, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you a question.
Tell me,if you think that Chastity is REALLY a man,then how do you explain "his" gf being a lesbian who was BORN attracted to girls
You did not. You suggested that I "think that Chastity is REALLY a man" and I never said anything of the sort. I explained what I really thought in the post I responded with.

I don't think a smart person would expect anyone to be able to answer about the true motivation of another person. But that is probably WAY too nuanced an answer for the likes of you. I don't really care enough to follow celebrity news, so I had to Google. I quickly found that Chaz is still anatomically female. I saw that he is not together with that woman anymore. Furthermore I know from living in a cosmopolitan city that human sexuality is fluid. My guess would be that Chaz was woman enough for the ex. Perhaps that changed as Chaz got more serious about sexual reassignment. I am not as lurtid as you, so I don't really care. You treat your lack of imagination as tho it were a virtue.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#231191 Apr 17, 2012
Pup C wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you work on passing a law that makes it so the state can step in and take kids away when the other parent dies ..
That's a BRILLIANT idea.

First they would lose two parents instead of one. A double tragedy. Widowed and divorced parents try very hard but is near impossible to make up for the lost one.

Do you think before you post?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#231192 Apr 17, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>I know someone close to me who lost his dad real early in his life, right before he turned twelve, he had his Grandpa and uncles there right for him. Another thing, its horrible a father has to die young. I think the majority of children who lose their parents have help. Now, I don't see any man around helping lesbians. I hear that they lay a guilt feeling on some little boys because they are male. I believe this because some are seperatists and really do hate men. I don't see male role models in a lot of kids these days, no wonder they are getting into trouble. Lets not try to change after thousands of years of bringing up kids,our ancestors had the right idea
LOL, are you seriously suggesting that women who happen to be lesbians don't have men in their families? No father, brothers, grandfathers, uncles?

You're a stupid thing.

Indianapolis

#231193 Apr 17, 2012
If the two men and the woman are in agreement, I would say the arrangement would be none of your freaking business.

The lesbian relationship is normal; not every lesbian wants to be a parent. Just like heteros. If they decide to have a kid, they handle it jus like na infertile hetero couple. Either both are acceptable or both are wrong.
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>If one of your friends (a woman)couldn't conceive a child because of some issue with her husband,would you consider her having sex with a male friend(in order to conceive),natural?
If you believe two women having a relationship is normal,then WHY would every single couple HAVE to go to a male in order to have a child? Doesn't sound normal to me.

Indianapolis

#231194 Apr 17, 2012
You have no imagination whatsoever. I'm sure most lesbians would laugh hysterically at your view of their lovemaking.

Who cares what a virgin-raping deity thinks about anyone's sex life?
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Lesbian couples can't have children. They BOTH have women parts. They don't have sex. They give oral sex and play with each other. That,my dear,will NOT produce a child.
Can a lesbian have sex with a man or use IVF? Of course. DUH!
""""but, maybe yoI would think they have all the womanly parts that the rest of us have u believe differently """
What? lol. Yes,lesbians have all the same body parts as you and I. They can't produce a child together though.
Do you think that God approves of lesbians having sex with men to get pregnant? Do you think that it is fair to that child to have lesbians as mothers with NO father?
Don't worry pupsy,I KNOW this will go unanswered.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#231195 Apr 17, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"A parent dying is a whole other ballgame dear. Are you going to compare YOUR children,who lost their father by death,to a kid who is DENIED their living father?"

I'm not the one making comparisons. You are.

"REALLY Bit?"

No, you're just having a meltdown.

"A child gets conceived by a MOTHER AND FATHER,HE/SHE THEN DESERVES to have both parents raise him/her."

A child deserves to be loved and cared for.

"It's okay by you that he/she gets DELIBERATELY denied?"

You assume.

"WOW,what an insult. So,you are saying that your husbands presence or his death is just the same viewed by your children?"

Another strawman. When you have to twist the words of others, you've already lost the argument.

"I don't feel the same. NOBODY could EVER replace my kids father. My new husband LOVES my children. He "fathers" them,but he NEVER replaces their father. He is "NOT" just as "good" as their father to them. Is he a good,loving,wholesome man who treats them with uttermost respect? YES.

How sickening that you feel that people can just be 'replaced'."

AND another strawman.

You lose.

Indianapolis

#231196 Apr 17, 2012
That's not the same ax being turned into a pillar of salt. But at least you are admitting the bible is full of crap.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't anyone caught ina volcano in the area of the Dead Sea be efectively be covered in ash and salt?

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

Since: Jun 09

Just not stupid about it.

#231197 Apr 17, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a BRILLIANT idea.
First they would lose two parents instead of one. A double tragedy. Widowed and divorced parents try very hard but is near impossible to make up for the lost one.
Do you think before you post?
I think just fine, inky ..

Indianapolis

#231199 Apr 17, 2012
But mine are right...:)
Pup C wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick -- where did I agree with Cpeter on anything about his or my view on abortion ??
I can agree with Cpeter about the idiots on these threads .. about anything OTHER than abortion .. He has his views and I have mine .. they happen to differ tho ..

Indianapolis

#231201 Apr 17, 2012
"BIOLOGICAL rights"? I love when you people make up absurd concepts.

Biologically, it appears that our species is NOT meant to have one lifelong sexual bond, or to necessarily have the male parent involved. It explains why so many marriages end in divorce, doesn't it?
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>That's not her point. A child is conceived by a mother and a father. He/She DESERVES to be raised by BOTH.
Of course many families have problems,but that doesn't change the fact that it DOES affect those kids. Those kids DESERVE a stable home even if it is with mom AND dad.
Homosexuals are denying a child their BIOLOGICAL rights to be parented by BOTH of his/her parents.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#231202 Apr 17, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then it hardly matters who parents them, does it?
Why can't men and women convey the same ideas? Dads talk through their penises or something?
<quoted text>
Did you have a mom and a dad? Your posts show that you missed out on something.

Indianapolis

#231204 Apr 17, 2012
It's amazing; they react exactly like documented cases when cult members break from the herd. You dare to not stand in absolute solidarity with them and are now marked as "other."
Pup C wrote:
<quoted text>
KMA

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#231205 Apr 17, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You are deliberately ignoring my question regarding the lesbian gf of Chaz. CHAZ believes that she is a man trapped in a womans body. I want to know if you believe that? If you do,where does that leave the lesbian gf?
Chaz did not turn into a man overnight. She/He/It was with this woman for YEARS during her/his/its slow changing into a man. The final result has nothing to do with the fact that she thought that she was a man. The gf believed her/him/it.
How is she born a lesbian if she believes that Chaz Is A MAN?
Just wondering. Don't get all upset if you can't explain it.
You are too thick. I have given you good answers to your poor questions. I should not have to repeat myself if you are unwilling to dig into the substance of what I said,

Indianapolis

#231206 Apr 17, 2012
Since the original post was that lesbians could not be mothers, adoption is certainly relevant here.

I would advise a lesbian seeking to get pregnant to use donor sperm; their anonymity is assured and the father's rights are protected.

Who cares what your god wants?
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is talking about adoption here pupsy. The topic is PRODUCING A BIOLOGICAL CHILD WITHIN A LESBIAN COUPLE.
Question: Do you approve of lesbians having sex with a man and then raising that child with two mom? Do you think that God does?
Yes? No?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#231207 Apr 17, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Again,I am talking about a child that has BOTH living biological parents who DENY their child BOTH parents.
EVERYONE dies. God only chooses when and why.
A lesbian couple seeks out a male to father ONE of their child. That child DESERVES to have the chance to have a father. TWO women don't equal a father.
A biological child that is given up for adoption,USUALLY is by a mother who is abandoned by Dad and feels that she can't raise that child properly. In the years past,pregnant teens gave their child to a couple to raise. The family felt the child was better off being raised by TWO parents. AGAIN,the father is not part of the picture after the unmarried girl is pregnant-AS USUAL(and the proaborts think that this is okay).
If I am not capable for some physical,mental or emotional reason to care for my child,then I would do the loving thing by offering my child to someone who CAN love that child(a married couple with two parents who can give that child a life that I can't).
I'm sorry, but your whole attitude belittles adoptive and step parents. Biology doesn't make the parent. Again, so long as a child is loved and cared for, they have what they need. The composition of parenting is irrelevant.
Non Relativus

Huntington, IN

#231209 Apr 17, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not. You suggested that I "think that Chastity is REALLY a man" and I never said anything of the sort. I explained what I really thought in the post I responded with.
I don't think a smart person would expect anyone to be able to answer about the true motivation of another person. But that is probably WAY too nuanced an answer for the likes of you. I don't really care enough to follow celebrity news, so I had to Google. I quickly found that Chaz is still anatomically female. I saw that he is not together with that woman anymore. Furthermore I know from living in a cosmopolitan city that human sexuality is fluid. My guess would be that Chaz was woman enough for the ex. Perhaps that changed as Chaz got more serious about sexual reassignment. I am not as lurtid as you, so I don't really care. You treat your lack of imagination as tho it were a virtue.
*** "human sexuality is fluid" ***

^^^ Add that quote to the "Johnny Be Clueless" file with "Men and women are nearly identical"...."Women have penises"...."Men have a clitoris on hormones"...etc.^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 6 hr Belle Sexton 15
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 12 hr Head Hunter 35
Abortion Activist Hates Ultrasound Photos Becau... 19 hr Deborah 1
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Wed Junket 219,639
Positive Alternatives drives down abortion numb... (Jul '12) Dec 23 Zach 2
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Dec 22 cpeter1313 5,516
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... Dec 20 pcloadletter 62
More from around the web