Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
217,421 - 217,440 of 305,171 Comments Last updated 34 min ago

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict Lily will find it difficult to take you seriously. After all, you posted this not long ago:
"If you want to call what the fetus has a penis, and that fetus is part of her body, then yes the woman has a penis. Just like you have what is essentially a clitoris subjected to different hormones. The difference between woman and man is very slight." -Johnny/Carbon-12:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
This seems to have gotten under your skin more than mine. I can't really see where the conflict is between this particular of biology and your Bible. Is it a personal hangup?

“They will lose.”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no "Bible" mentioned in your nonsensical rant.
You won't be able to blame YOUR stupidity on religion this time, Clitoris Johnny.
No there wasn't, but that is usually the basis for your weird behavior. I am trying to figure out why this pretty uncontroversial stuff is bugging you so much. Most people would see the physical evidence and put 2 and 2 together even without the things that have been observed in development.

Women and men are nearly identical.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
**** "Lesbians - plural - CAN produce children. Simply not with each other." ****
"Simply not with each other." Sounds complex, not simple.
Simply "Adam and Eve, not Adam & Steve."
Yet Adam and Steve CAN produce children with Eve and Beverly if they so choose. Nothing complex about it. And THAT is the point.

Skanky and Lynnie's comment that "Lesbians cannot produce children and can't be mothers" is simply - wrong. Nothing complex about that either.

G-d created ALL of us exactly how we are. Dont like it No Relevance, go bitch to Him. He'll likely laugh at your stupid ass too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would your following quote "get under MY skin"?
"If you want to call what the fetus has a penis, and that fetus is part of her body, then yes the woman has a penis. Just like you have what is essentially a clitoris subjected to different hormones. The difference between woman and man is very slight." -Johnny/Carbon-12
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
Your blatant ignorance provides an opportunity for me to LMAO; and, allows others to laugh theres off, too.
^^^ Forum's Unintentional Comedian of Stupidity ^^^
Strikes me that you're the comedian of stupidity, since the basis of his comments are 10% correct.

http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genit...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

100% correct that should read.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
**** "Nobody's discussing two men or women having a biological child within the confines of their relationship" - Fe Fi Fo Foo ****
________
"No cases of back door johnnies conceiving anything but a bowel movement." - Tom Tom
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
I see you still have your fascination with bowel movements. Guess that's what happens when one is chronically constipated as you are. Poor POOR lil fella.....

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
**** "Lesbians - plural - CAN produce children. Simply not with each other." ****
"Simply not with each other." Sounds complex, not simple.
Simply "Adam and Eve, not Adam & Steve."
Actually, since he supposedly took Adam's rib, it would be Adam and Adam.

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats so stupid, Bitler.

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Adam and Steve CAN produce children with Eve and Beverly if they so choose. Nothing complex about it. And THAT is the point.
Skanky and Lynnie's comment that "Lesbians cannot produce children and can't be mothers" is simply - wrong. Nothing complex about that either.
G-d created ALL of us exactly how we are. Dont like it No Relevance, go bitch to Him. He'll likely laugh at your stupid ass too.
Read this and find out what God said http://www.catholicapologetics.info/morality/...

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD MADE MARRIAGE

"And God created man to His own image: to the image of God He created him: male and female He created them. And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it.'" (Genesis 1:27-28) God did not say go young women have sex with each other and multiply, have sex with many and multiply. Remember what happened at Sodom and Gomorrah.

“They will lose.”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most people would see the physical evidence and put 2 and 2 together." You and your lover fit together like a square peg and a round hole. Wonder why that is.......
Homosexual indoctrination rule #203: "Women and men are nearly identical." - Professor Foo
Ah, your weird homophobia. That was the bit I was missing. You poor bastard.

“They will lose.”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> GOD MADE MARRIAGE
"And God created man to His own image: to the image of God He created him: male and female He created them. And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it.'" (Genesis 1:27-28) God did not say go young women have sex with each other and multiply, have sex with many and multiply. Remember what happened at Sodom and Gomorrah.
You got to be an old woman, and you still believe this crud. Sodom and Gomorrah were some old campfire story. There is no reason to believe they ever existed. And if you read a bit further, the "good guy" in the story had his wife "turned into salt" for looking in a direction, which cause his daughters to rape him and start a whole new race of people. We have been to the moon, and we still have people like you haunting the place. It is insane.

“They will lose.”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response would have a better chance if you proved me wrong. I said two women fit together like a square peg & round hole. I also requoted Foo ("men and women are nearly identical").
Yet, you chose to call me a homophobe, rather than address the actual two points I posted.
The latter approach is more complicated, isn't it Johnny?
Well considered words are wasted on you. Why should I give you anything? You barely function.

“They will lose.”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Lynne wrote:

Blah blah idiot blah blah stupid blah blah blah pea brain blah blah pinhead blah bonehead blah blah blah blah stupid.....

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

Since: Jun 09

Just not stupid about it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding..ding..ding.
The "brain cells transmitting' light just went on......
"Simply NOT with each other."
How romantic..........
How can an adoptive mother become a 'mother'.. remember, she never became pregnant with the baby in question ..

( not even via penis )

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Better tell all those war widows they are no longer capable of raising their kids.
<quoted text>
Yeah, no kidding ..

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lesbians can't produce a child. Therefore,they can't be mothers."
That's right. Together, just between them, they can not become biological mothers. The people who have no intelligence or sense,[the PCers] don't get that.
You are absolutely right .. and that also applies to adoptive parents since they didn't produce squat !!

There are alot of parentless kids out there being raised by fake people .. what a scandal !!

_________

FOO, sorry but those people you called mom and dad .. figment of that imagination of yours dear !!
grumpy

Congers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Their son would Adam. Their fetus would have the DNA that was the nucleus of the cell of Adam's rib.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••