Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311864 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#230322 Apr 14, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you're stupid. She's either guilty of lying or guilty of fruad. Either way, the girl is guilty of something unethical.
ROFLMAO! Oh the IRONY!!

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230323 Apr 14, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Many lesbians ARE stay at home moms, idiot.
<quoted text>
Most lesbians are not mothers , they can't be. They do not approve of heterosexual lifestyles They "think" we are submissive to men, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Since: Mar 11

Kuiper Belt

#230324 Apr 14, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described the PC people here. Katie was the one crying to mods to try to get NR to stop using her own ON TOPIC stupidity against her, and it backfired on HER.
"You just described the PC people here.."

Are you trying to state that ONLY PC people try to get others banned and no PC ever try to get people banned? Does "the PC people" mean all or some or one? If any PL people have tried to get anyone banned then your statement here is pointless.

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Kuiper Belt

#230325 Apr 14, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't speaking for any of the boneheads here, so don't worry about it.
I guess you don't have to worry either.

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Kuiper Belt

#230326 Apr 14, 2012
Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: "IT's clear to everyone..."
Pluto: "Don't ever speak for me"
NR: "It would improve your IQ."
You're a ranting lunatic, nothing more. I don't see a shred of intelligence coming from you, and anyone who admires your bizarre rantings are even more impaired, IQ wise, than you.

“Clever words”

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#230327 Apr 14, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Most lesbians are not mothers , they can't be. They do not approve of heterosexual lifestyles They "think" we are submissive to men, LOL!!!!!!!!!!
You might want to rethink this post. Not sure how you know what "most lesbians" think, but many are mothers. Perhaps even the majority, albeit I am guessing. I don't think you understand SS attraction. It certainly does not have anything to do with being "submissive", if that were the case, hetero woman would be
kowtowed by their mates. I don't think that's happening - do you?

pupsilicious

Location hidden

#230328 Apr 14, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to rethink this post. Not sure how you know what "most lesbians" think, but many are mothers. Perhaps even the majority, albeit I am guessing. I don't think you understand SS attraction. It certainly does not have anything to do with being "submissive", if that were the case, hetero woman would be
kowtowed by their mates. I don't think that's happening - do you?
Not really. There is a bag *fad* going around that beiong a lesbian is *cool* and fashionable . All the celebs are experimenting. I notice on facebook , a lot of young women think its cool to kiss another woman and use it in their profile pics. I really doubt most lesbians are mothers because they are mostly feminists, radical feminists who despise the heterosexual lifestyle that God approves of.

pupsilicious

Location hidden

#230329 Apr 14, 2012
bad, typo

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#230330 Apr 14, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. There is a bag *fad* going around that beiong a lesbian is *cool* and fashionable . All the celebs are experimenting. I notice on facebook , a lot of young women think its cool to kiss another woman and use it in their profile pics. I really doubt most lesbians are mothers because they are mostly feminists, radical feminists who despGodise the heterosexual lifestyle that God approves of.
God is laughing his ass off at you. He told me so.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#230331 Apr 14, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you now denying there are physiological changes during childbirth which change fetus to baby? That's the technicality I have been discussing. My opinion is based technical facts, biological facts, physiological facts."
No Katie. You said the changes occur AFTER CORD is cut which is what changes fetus to baby. We're the ones who told you the changes occur DURING birth not AT BIRTH, and now you're saying "during childbirth". Not once born and cord is cut, as you tried to claim. Make no mistake, once born and before cord is cut is NOT considered "during childbirth." The funniest part of all your hemming and hawing is that you have been changing your claims from what you had initially said, and trying to use what WE told you and backed with proof.
FACT -- stages of childbirth end after placenta is delivered.

Stop accusing me of your own slimy behavior. Stop ignoring what doesn't suit your weak arguments while trying to blatantly discredit me. You've been so smug about sh*t coming back to bit people in the a$$, it's wise for you to watch your own backside. Your attempts at manipulation are pitiful at best. My karma has never been better. Truth always wins out and always will. It might take a while, but it always wins.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#230332 Apr 14, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"You clearly said you were doing this in order to discredit me."
No he didn't, because the fact is, you discreditted yourself with your mind boggling stupidity.
I haven't changed a thing. That's what you guys have done and been obvious about it. It's your lack of understanding that allows you to foolishly believe you're correct when everyone else can see how blatantly wrong you are, how deceitful you are. It is, after all, all you have.

There is no doubt, truth will out. It always does. Always.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#230333 Apr 14, 2012
Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously I missed a lot, because I never seen any reason for Katie to get banned. As far as the sissy NR, how would you know if he got banned since he never has the guts to sign in? I do know he's had several posts removed over the years. I've had at least 3 "Final" warnings now, sometimes I wonder why I've gotten the warnings, other times I wonder why I wasnt banned for shit I've said, it's not a big deal either way, so let it go Lily, Katie has contributed much more than many others to the abortion discussion.
Thanks, BA, it's very appreciated :)
Katie

Seattle, WA

#230334 Apr 14, 2012
Non Relativus wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your fuss is over this quote you made:
"I believe before the cord is cut...it is still technically a fetus."
The fuss over this quote was not related to the "infanticide" issue, because we had already straightened that out. The issue was this quote.
After shaking off the confusion over why the issue wasn't settled yet, I flat out asked if the quote was not what you believed. You posted to either Sassy or Lilly that you do call the newborn a newborn fetus until umbilical cord is cut....then "it" becomes a newborn baby.
If that's the case, then what's your issue with your quote? If it represents your belief, then why are you calling me liar?
What do you want?
Do you want to continue believing that the newborn is a fetus until cord is cut, but don't want us to believe you believe that?(That would be weird)
Or, do you want to change your mind and say that under some odd "context" of "personal opinion" you would like to say that the newborn is a newborn "baby" once born...and NOT after cord is cut?
I don't know what YOU want. You complain about the quote, yet don't deny the quote is what you believe. And, somehow I'm a liar?
At this juncture I must conclude that you want to have that belief, but hope to the muddy the waters enough to make people think you don't believe it. Again, THAT IS WEIRD.
Either you believe what you said, or you don't. Which is it, Katie?
Very simple question: Using what you call your "daily emotional personal opinion," is the below quote an accurate representation of your belief? Yes or no?
"I believe before the cord is cut...it is still technically a fetus."
I want you to be clear that my opinion was in context only to the one hypothetical question of exact moment fetus becomes baby. I believe it is a correct answer, I do not take it back and I do not apply it to my daily beliefs. It is was given in separate context and remains separate; as a personal opinion to a distinct hypothetical question.

Hypothetical because there is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth.

The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see. This is a given that has been discussed at various points, but completely overlooked in your quest to make something out of nothing.

You are a liar because you've not once kept that quote in the context it was given and meant for -- you've attached it to some phony support of infanticide. You've attached it to my broad beliefs. You've attached it to anything you thought it might stick to just in order to discredit me, to give a false impression by insisting it is something it's not.

I have been VERY clear, VERY consistent on all these points while you've spun and spun into complete foolishness. Are you done yet? I am.
Jesus C

United States

#230335 Apr 14, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
See you guys, later. I've got to get ready for another fake 12hr shift at the fake hospital for my fake preceptorship. Play nice, haha.
Just go already. Why the need for the announcement? No wonder no one believes your nurse yarn.
Jesus C

United States

#230336 Apr 14, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>God is laughing his ass off at you. He told me so.
No I didn't. Stop lying. Lying is a sin. A venial sin mind you, but a sin just the same. Tread carefully.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#230337 Apr 14, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I didn't get a PM. I hope you have people around you for support. And of course, you can try PM'ing again.
<quoted text>
Thank you, Cptr. Maybe sometime today my topix account will be up and running again. You are a gem!

:)

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Kuiper Belt

#230338 Apr 14, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. There is a bag *fad* going around that beiong a lesbian is *cool* and fashionable . All the celebs are experimenting. I notice on facebook , a lot of young women think its cool to kiss another woman and use it in their profile pics. I really doubt most lesbians are mothers because they are mostly feminists, radical feminists who despise the heterosexual lifestyle that God approves of.
If you're going to make declarations about what God supposedly approves of then you might want to start with proving there even is a god. And even so there are many differing interpretations of god(s) and what these gods think and approve of or don't like.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#230339 Apr 14, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Cptr. Maybe sometime today my topix account will be up and running again. You are a gem!
:)
I don't even know what happened but I'm sure you're not too broke up about it. Who cares what Topix thinks of you?

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#230340 Apr 14, 2012
Jesus C wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. Stop lying. Lying is a sin. A venial sin mind you, but a sin just the same. Tread carefully.
Irony! Love it.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#230341 Apr 14, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know what happened but I'm sure you're not too broke up about it. Who cares what Topix thinks of you?
You're right, Elise, I'm not torn up over the topix crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For Reagan campaign manager, this election is t... Sep 18 frigginhell 3
News New video points out misleading info behind Pla... Sep 16 cpeter1313 1
News Abortion appeals by Attorney General Mike DeWin... Sep 16 cpeter1313 1
News '19 Kids and Counting' star Jinger Duggar gets ... Sep 16 toooofunnnny 2
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... Sep 15 SomeAnswers 62
News Black Pastor to NAACP: Abortion - Racist Genocide' (Jul '15) Sep 14 ffj 75
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sep 12 zef 6,015
More from around the web