Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310476 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#220923 Feb 25, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that your answer is "no".
Again, I never claimed to influence women into making any particular decision. This is why I asked Sassy that particular question since raising a child is an 18 year commitment and women will need support beyond the initial decision making process at the time of her pregnancy, and so I asked about how long does the support last....

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>"I actually am pro-active by giving a woman a choice to keep her baby when her so called loved ones don't give a shit about her or child,thus leaving her vulnerable and scared. Do you know how many girls wish that someone cared enough to have helped her instead of feeling forced or coerced into aborting?. None of you care. It's all obvious by the absence of so called PC helping at crisis pregnancy centers."

I get that you couldn't make anything negative out of my answers to your questions so you tried a different attempt, however my question was relevant to Sassy's post only, but maybe you'd like to answer now...would you support all these women financially and emotionally and babysit for them so they can work for 18 years?

Location hidden

#220924 Feb 25, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> People reported it, thats why its not there now. And I bet you were warned. I also shown others how hate filled and vile you are.
I hate to disappoint you but I was not warned about anything, and I'm obviously still here. You, and others, post links meant to insult people all the time so why would you think only you can do it? People only allegedly reported it because you spread it around for everyone to see, which was fine by me. I'm glad they all got to see it, however, if you were so offended by it you wouldn't have made sure it got so much attention.

So why don't you use the name Knit and Pray anymore? Or the name Colorado4Life? Or the name "hey you"?

Location hidden

#220925 Feb 25, 2012
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the standard is ur standard of claiming that if you cant see it, or prove it, you dont then know it exists - so by same token, you cant DISPROVE god either....
do u even hear your hatred for something that has NOTHING to do with u? with a religion that inspires millinos & makes more happy than anything YOU can come up with?
Why would I have to disprove something nobody has seen anyway? That's just stupid.

I don't see where your religion has inspired anything but ignorance, violence and in some cases perversion.

What I come up with is simply reality. Reality and living in the present in my standards. Nobody knows for sure what is beyond our perception. I don't follow some mythical dogma and proclaim it as fact and everyone must follow it. I live this life and don't think about a possible afterlife...this is where we are right now. Right here. I do things that are good just because I want to and not because I'm trying to work my way into some possible heaven or to avoid some mythical flame pit. If I do something wrong it was my choice and not because some Satan controls me, and if I do good it's because I chose to, not because some God will punch my ticket into heaven. I live in the here and now and I live in reality and I don't tell people what they should or should not do based on some mythology nobody can prove.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#220926 Feb 25, 2012
Long Night Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I have to disprove something nobody has seen anyway? That's just stupid.
I don't see where your religion has inspired anything but ignorance, violence and in some cases perversion.
What I come up with is simply reality. Reality and living in the present in my standards. Nobody knows for sure what is beyond our perception. I don't follow some mythical dogma and proclaim it as fact and everyone must follow it. I live this life and don't think about a possible afterlife...this is where we are right now. Right here. I do things that are good just because I want to and not because I'm trying to work my way into some possible heaven or to avoid some mythical flame pit. If I do something wrong it was my choice and not because some Satan controls me, and if I do good it's because I chose to, not because some God will punch my ticket into heaven. I live in the here and now and I live in reality and I don't tell people what they should or should not do based on some mythology nobody can prove.
Well said.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jlArk98miw...
debpatriot

United States

#220927 Feb 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to stir that shit Lynnie! I see you're pissy because you're being left out. Oh well. That's just one more in your pathetic lifes TOUGH SHIT moments. LOL!!
May the Lord thwart all your malicious attempts to confuse those who know your deception that goes on & on for your own amusement & not love for your fellow woman in distress on this abortion site....

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#220928 Feb 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Lynniekins? We're still waiting for you to provide proof of your claim that "people" are living for over 30 years in a persistant vegitative state because of a birth with forceps.
You RARELY prove OR back your claims.
Hell, you can't even support or prove OR back you're claim that you're NOT the OP that posted as Lynne D.
Most of the time you just lie, then swear to it.
You've yet to prove I've posted any lies, so that's a lie on your part, bonehead.

Since I didn't say "people are living over 30 years", I said this one person I know has, and he's 40, I don't havew to prove it to you. He's obviously been living in a persistent vegetative state, because his mother refused to have him removed from whatever has kept him alive. I know this for a fact and I don't need any of you to believe me. It's not important that you do. It's also not something I can prove from the internet, you pinhead.

However, the claims Katie, Petey, Bitner and you have made are provable either from sources online like Petey's claims LTA's are for pregnant women with eclampsia; or in the thread, when claims such as Katie's are made about something posted here.

Epic fail to sound reasonable, Toots.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#220929 Feb 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to stir that shit Lynnie! I see you're pissy because you're being left out. Oh well. That's just one more in your pathetic lifes TOUGH SHIT moments. LOL!!
No tough shit moment for me, lol. Doc's not a stupid guy, and he's also not gullible. The tough shit moment already happened, for you, here, where we all were able to see.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#220930 Feb 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I'd like to see you prove THOSE claims.
Oh wait, you can't, so you just lied about it.
Carry on Lynniekins.
"LOL I'd like to see you prove THOSE claims."

lol, it's proved every time either of you posts, bonehead. You're just too stupid to realize it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#220931 Feb 25, 2012
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I've asked for that evidence several times -- except it's 40 years -- not 30 -- and I've yet to see it.
Yes, it was 40 years, and only about one person I know. Not provable to anyone here. My knowledge of certain things is what helps ~me~ to be able to form educated opinions about what's posted here. It's not necessary that you people to believe what I know. I was just cluing you people in. Whether you believe me or not is neither here nor there, because what you think about it isn't relevant to anything. I knew something that gave me a head's up on what was being said in the dicsussion, I shared what I knew and what any of you think of it is immaterial.

As for things like Petey's claim, that LTA are necessary for pregnant women with abortion, now that's relevant to abortion and it's something that can be porved or disproved from online sources. I've already disproved his stupid, lying claim. He's yet to present anything to prove it.

Same with the other things I mentioned that pro-choicers haven't proved.

Since: Jun 07

Vallejo, CA

#220932 Feb 25, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolutely what I said originally. Want me to prove it and show you up for the liar you are in front of your PC comrades like I did with real(?)katie. From the beginning I said all you had to do was claim you were raped and an abortion was yours.
Liar. Simply put.
21x you've dodged...

Explain how a state sanctioned abortion, obtained with explicit permission by the state due to a specific exception, and provided for by a licensed medical professional is illegal.

Now go back to your flawed analogy. It is missing the crucial element of the state granting specific case by case permission, under special circumstances, as it is doing with your rape exception.

I fixed it for you.

Time for you to ignore the points, Mary -- the unregistered registered nurse. lol

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#220933 Feb 25, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
21x you've dodged...
Explain how a state sanctioned abortion, obtained with explicit permission by the state due to a specific exception, and provided for by a licensed medical professional is illegal.
Now go back to your flawed analogy. It is missing the crucial element of the state granting specific case by case permission, under special circumstances, as it is doing with your rape exception.
I fixed it for you.
Time for you to ignore the points, Mary -- the unregistered registered nurse. lol
Have I told you lately that I love you, StO?!

xo!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#220934 Feb 25, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to prove I've posted any lies, so that's a lie on your part, bonehead.
Since I didn't say "people are living over 30 years",
Yes dear, you did. You said:

"So people born in a vegetative state, who have never been concious of their life but have lived to be in their 40's and older, cared for by others can be killed and it's not harmful to anyone?"

So you've lied right there, claiming you DIDNT say it.

Now. That's settled - and we've proved you lying again, NOW we're waiting for PROOF (after all, you ALWAYS PROVE and BACK UP your claims, right Lynnie?) that PEOPLE have been "born in a vegetative state", and lived over 40 years.

Or were you lying too about ALWAYS proving and backing your claims Lynniekins?

Location hidden

#220935 Feb 25, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No tough shit moment for me, lol. Doc's not a stupid guy, and he's also not gullible. The tough shit moment already happened, for you, here, where we all were able to see.
Funny, I must have missed it, since I've not had any. YOU certainly did tho - when you keep beating that dead horse. LOL!

Cummon now Lynnie - BE predictable....

Location hidden

#220936 Feb 25, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, it's proved every time either of you posts, bonehead. You're just too stupid to realize it.
**pat pat** You just keep thinking that Lynniekins. If that's what keeps you going, more power to you. We all know you really NEED your delusions, because you can't back anything else up either. LOL!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#220937 Feb 25, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I told you lately that I love you, StO?!
xo!!!
Backatcha, La!
John Galt

Glasgow, KY

#220938 Feb 25, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are killing Muslims.
Please keep it up.

Location hidden

#220939 Feb 25, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was 40 years, and only about one person I know. Not provable to anyone here. My knowledge of certain things is what helps ~me~ to be able to form educated opinions about what's posted here.
Soooooo you know 'personally' only of ONE person, supposedly "born" IN a persistant vegetative state because of forceps, but you SAID "people", and you can't prove that anything of the kind EVER happened.

Funny. One would think if there was only ONE person born in a vegetative state in the modern world, who lived to be over 40, it would be big medical news.

Yet.......nobody but you seems to have ever heard of this phenomena, but you seem to think its cause for you to make an "educated" statement and that anyone should think your bullshit is credible.

**pat pat** Okay Lynniekins. You DO need those delusions after all.
grumpy

Nanuet, NY

#220940 Feb 25, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope also advocates you go to Mass. That doesn't mean he's supposed to pay for a cab for you to get there.
Mother Theresa brought religion to those who couldn't go to Mass because those to whom she ministered were quarentined. I assume Catholics bore the burden of her expenses. That being the case, it would be economically feasible to pay for condoms for male prostitutes to lower the number of Aids patients. That would reduce the cost of ministering to Aids patients.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#220941 Feb 25, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Mother Theresa brought religion to those who couldn't go to Mass because those to whom she ministered were quarentined. I assume Catholics bore the burden of her expenses. That being the case, it would be economically feasible to pay for condoms for male prostitutes to lower the number of Aids patients. That would reduce the cost of ministering to Aids patients.
Now, now grumpy. Don't go all sensible and logical with Doc. Then he can't avoid answering you by claiming you're too "cryptic"!

Location hidden

#220942 Feb 25, 2012
Looks like Lynnie lied. Shocker right?

http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelo...

August 6 1941 Elaine Esposito went in for a simple appendectomy, but things went wrong.

After being put to sleep she slipped into a coma in which she'd stay for the rest of her life.

November 26 1978, after 37 years 111 days Elaine Esposito passed away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Esposito

Holds the world record for the longest coma/vegetative state.

Then again, Lynniekins seems to think that "brain damage" is the same thing. I mean after all, clearly SHE is brain damaged, but she's certainly NOT in a vegetative state. More's the pity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 4 hr zef 5,806
News Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in letter to... 4 hr Cat74 41
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 6 hr Chicagoan by Birth 723
News Abortion-rights activists to protest Trump toni... 8 hr RustyS 1
News Abortion foes find new ways to get details abou... 10 hr kaylayossi 5
News Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... (Oct '14) 11 hr kaylayossi 31
News Martin Luther King Jr.'s Niece Reveals How Her ... 12 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web