Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,612
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Vallejo, CA

#218429 Feb 11, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
&fe ature=fvst

!!!

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#218430 Feb 11, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> In May 2008, Kansas City Archbishop Joseph Naumann said that Kathleen Sebelius should stop receiving communion because of her support for abortion rights, and that she should not again take it unless she publicly stated that she opposed abortion rights
Meanwhile child rapists can receive communion (AND have all their expenses covered for life).

Unreal.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#218431 Feb 11, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of Catholics (knit and sjm, maybe?) said on this thread that the RCC allows women to use bc to regulate their cycles. I think someone posted an article that said nuns in combat zones could use it, in case they were raped.
'Sup "STO!"

WTF are Nuns doing in combat-zones?

Joke, and not a good one either!

There does indeed seem to be a double-standard with regards to the uses of contraceptives by some members of the "Church."
Now, during an election year, it's suddenly an enormous issue...

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#218432 Feb 11, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =37cH9khXYdMXX&feature=fvs t
!!!
YAY!!

StO and Chicky are back with their YouTubes! woohoo!

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#218433 Feb 11, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> In May 2008, Kansas City Archbishop Joseph Naumann said that Kathleen Sebelius should stop receiving communion because of her support for abortion rights, and that she should not again take it unless she publicly stated that she opposed abortion rights
Who gives a rats ass? Your cult is anti-christ. Read your bible.

Proverbs 20:22 Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

Luke 6:29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.

Thus concludes the atheist bible lesson of the day.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

#218434 Feb 11, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ohm, good fu**ing god, who gives a damn about "evil"? Evil is what is currently out of fashion--that's all.
Ever hear the phrase, "comparing apples and oranges"? You keep comparing apples to oranges to kiwi to breadfruit.
Nazism is very much the result of european christianity. Read hitler's speeches sometime. Anti-semitism was a result of religious bigotry. Totalitarian governments are not much different from the example of the vatican; all power rests with the top and the little people are simply to obey. There are many facets of the nazi philosophy that mirrors or derives from christianity, especially the works of paul.
Osama was white; more specifically, the middle-eastern races are considered part of the caucasian group.
I take it you deplore the troops who "genocided" (not a verb) 100,000 iraqi civilians? Or are some atrocities better than others?
The teabaggers have the economic savvy of botflies. Despite their feigned concern about the economy, they are only concerned with social issues and getting them to align with far-right-wing principles. They also target illegal aliens in the SAME WAY the nazi's blamed the jews for the country's ills. Not one of them who have managed to worm their way into office has addressed the economy, bu damned if they aren't working hard to fight SSM, abortion, etc.
If they are raping my non-existent wife and baby, I'd call them delusional, not evil.
<quoted text>
"Ohm, good fu**ing god, who gives a damn about "evil"? " - WHAT? how are you supposed to guard urself or your family or your country if you dont knwo what evil IS?

"Evil is what is currently out of fashion-" - OMG! OUT of fashion? like when that 18 year old girl stabs her 9 year old neighbor to death b/c she wanted the excitement of killing someone? how is evil "OUT of fashion?" please tell me!

"Nazism is very much the result of european christianity" - what, b/c many nazis WERE "christian", b/c it was a european country, it was a CHRISTIAN inspired movt.? it wasnt - nothing about an ideology advocating for racial purity, vast militarism, and genocide is "biblical" or biblically inspired - nothing --- thats another liberal LIE to bash christians

and Jews are persecuted by Muslims too - AND by COmmunists & seculars, so how is MY religion the catalyst for racism against Jews???

"Totalitarian governments are not much different from the example of the vatican" - youre a fcking MORON! are you saying that people who work or live in the vatican cannot leave? or are forced into hard labor? are tortured? are murdered? are raped? YEA, you ARE well educated! dont you dare compare the Vatican to totalitarian govts like Stalins USSR or Saddams Iraq, what a snake you are in hiding

"I take it you deplore the troops who "genocided" (not a verb) 100,000 iraqi civilians?" - once again, you have no concept of ACTUALITY, or whats real - we didnt GENOCIDE them - genocide, you stupid little pathetic boy, is an INTENTIONAL attempt at killing a population of people - we did not do that, we attempted to kill govt. officials, & ACCIDENTALLY ended up with collateral damage - thats not genocide idiot - stop watching Oliver Stone

"They also target illegal aliens in the SAME WAY the nazi's blamed the jews" - oh, so they put up signs all over town, demonizing Mexicans for being BROWN, for dragging our nation down? they burn mexican establishments & businesses? see, if you knew history in its true form, you'd know this is what Nazis did - but NOT what we do ---- the only thing WE want is for people to come to the US LEGALLY - why is that so hard to ask?

ok, let me do this again, since you dont seem to get my gist - if Canadians invaded, started killing thousands in your town, stormed your home when you were a kid, raped your sister, killed your parents, burned your house down, forced you to fck your own dead mother while mocking you, etc..........would u call these people EVIL? their actions are EVIL, nO???

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#218435 Feb 11, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =37cH9khXYdMXX&feature=fvs t
!!!
http://youtu.be/mJrUzhJMDn4

Vallejo, CA

#218436 Feb 11, 2012
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea i agree
"he holds us to a higher standard, as Americans." - yea, people like him will NEVER be happy with our already higher standards -
That's not what he said. Did you read his response to you?
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>this is why when a few army dicks tie up & humiliate a bunch of terrorist insurgents the world is in absolute UPROAR
WE should be in an UPROAR because WE aren't living up to OUR higher standards when shit like that happens.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>as if we're no different than those that ACTUALLY torture, or saw off the heads of civilians or stone women
No, we don't do that. But apparently some of our soldiers are so unprofessional, they pissed on the dead bodies of our enemy and took pictures!

When that kind of stuff happens, we lose credibility because as far as that other culture is concerned, we're pissing on it.

We are supposed to be better than that.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>he LITERALLY cannot see the evil in the barbarous acts the Japanese inflicted on others in WW2 - and dont get me wrong, ive got nothing against Japanese PEOPLE---but i do take issue with the militaristic, partly fascistic mentality they had for life - similar with communism or naziism or islamicfascism
I think you should reread his replies.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#218437 Feb 11, 2012
Damn. RIP Whitney. I saw her some years ago and loved her!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46355482

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

#218438 Feb 11, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile child rapists can receive communion (AND have all their expenses covered for life).
Unreal.
You can't receive Communion in the state of mortal sin, and molesting a child is a mortal sin.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#218439 Feb 11, 2012
Never liked her but what can I say...R.I.P Whitney Houston...

http://music.yahoo.com/news/whitney-houston-s...

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#218440 Feb 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Oh no. SO sad. I loved her. What a waste of beauty and talent.

Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

#218441 Feb 11, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what he said. Did you read his response to you?
<quoted text>
WE should be in an UPROAR because WE aren't living up to OUR higher standards when shit like that happens.
<quoted text>
No, we don't do that. But apparently some of our soldiers are so unprofessional, they pissed on the dead bodies of our enemy and took pictures!
When that kind of stuff happens, we lose credibility because as far as that other culture is concerned, we're pissing on it.
We are supposed to be better than that.
<quoted text>
I think you should reread his replies.
"OUR higher standards when shit like that happens." - yea but thats only WHEN it happens (which is very rare) & thats not ALL of us DOING it, its a few people out of an ENTIRE military of 1000000 people! why in the world would htat bring our whole country down? thats like criticizing an entire grocery store b/c ONE product in the entire store was left over the buy date

and, again, what do you mean WE? you & i didnt do those things

"they pissed on the dead bodies of our enemy and took pictures" - forgive me, but, um...SO WHAT??? if soldiers pissed on dead nazis 70 years ago, would that smear our entire military? besides, if thats the worst we're doing, then id say we're doing very WELL, right?

maybe if you had YOUR friends blown up by these thugs, you might want to piss on them too

"we lose credibility because as far as that other culture is concerned, we're pissing on it" - now, we dont, b/c they didnt piss on arab/muslim CULTURE, they pissed on insurgents who were trying to kill them

and again, its not a "WE" thing, its a few "bad" apples, whats the big deal? why do we only get credit when a small minority does something wrong? what about the vast MAJORITY who does RIGHT? dont care about that huh:?

Vallejo, CA

#218442 Feb 11, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
'Sup "STO!"
WTF are Nuns doing in combat-zones?
Joke, and not a good one either!
There does indeed seem to be a double-standard with regards to the uses of contraceptives by some members of the "Church."
Now, during an election year, it's suddenly an enormous issue...
Their habits hide machine guns ?

Ya picked on the wrong nun, ta-day, buddy.

lol
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

#218443 Feb 11, 2012
and whose Whitney Houston?

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#218444 Feb 11, 2012

Vallejo, CA

#218445 Feb 11, 2012

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#218446 Feb 11, 2012
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ill tell you, but before i do, do you believe this number has any merrit? why?
"So what does Vlad have to do with century?" - oh nohthing, but i didnt criticize vlad b/c i didnt like HIM - i brought him up b/c i was criticizing a person TODAY - cpeter13, why shouldnt i have brought it up? anyone admiring this kind of evil is dangerous
"how about Catholic priests raping boys" - well if you wanna rail against child rape, do it, but dont single them out BECAUSE theyre christian - which IS the only reason u do it (again, if it were Muslims doing it or black Kwanzais, you wouldnt say a word) BIGOT
"Or your fkn Church" - FCK YOU!
"How about priests who rape nuns? " - um, is this some kind of made up epedemic???
"ill tell you, but before i do, do you believe this number has any merrit? why?'

Your typical evasion. You have no proof. I don't believe anything you post has merit because you NEVER prove your "facts".

"why shouldnt i have brought it up?"

It's his avatar. He doesn't need your approval before choosing an image.

" well if you wanna rail against child rape, do it, but dont single them out BECAUSE theyre christian'

I WILL, because some of your priests stand in front of congregations preaching Christian dogma and righteousness and then rape the sons of parishioners.

"(again, if it were Muslims doing it or black Kwanzais, you wouldnt say a word)"

Yeah, I would, and so would YOU because they're NON-Christians, otherwise you stay silent.

"um, is this some kind of made up epedemic???"

No, it is real, and I even posted a link about it once in a post to you, and as always you stuck your head in the sand and ignored it. BUT if it had been stories of Muslims or "black Kwanzais" raping Christian nuns you'd be screaming about it.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#218447 Feb 11, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Unreal.
Not only can they receive communion but they can give communion to the parents of the children they are raping.

Vallejo, CA

#218448 Feb 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
No way! That sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic League to sit out St. Patrick's Day pa... 4 hr Christshariahns 77
Planned Parenthood blasts Ernst in new ad 11 hr Responsibility 4
Pence, 2016 hopefuls back 20-week abortion ban ... 13 hr cpeter1313 6
Shifting his views, Rand Paul seeks broader app... Sep 15 Gary 2
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sep 14 Rose_NoHo 5,365
House Speaker: Abortion ban bill will probably ... Sep 13 not a playa1965 3
Wendy Davis, Democrats sneak past inconvenient ... (Feb '14) Sep 7 Mark Winshel 3
•••

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••