Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314357 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 07

Vallejo, CA

#218448 Feb 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Damn. RIP Whitney. I saw her some years ago and loved her!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46355482
No way! That sucks.

Long Night Moon

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#218449 Feb 11, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>You can't receive Communion in the state of mortal sin, and molesting a child is a mortal sin.
And yet the molester priests continued to say Mass and give/receive communion because your filthy bishops allowed them to go on committing their "mortal sins".

Your "bride of Christ" reeks of corruption.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#218450 Feb 11, 2012
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
and whose Whitney Houston?
"Who's..?"

Vallejo, CA

#218451 Feb 11, 2012
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"OUR higher standards when shit like that happens." - yea but thats only WHEN it happens (which is very rare) & thats not ALL of us DOING it, its a few people out of an ENTIRE military of 1000000 people! why in the world would htat bring our whole country down? thats like criticizing an entire grocery store b/c ONE product in the entire store was left over the buy date
and, again, what do you mean WE? you & i didnt do those things
"they pissed on the dead bodies of our enemy and took pictures" - forgive me, but, um...SO WHAT??? if soldiers pissed on dead nazis 70 years ago, would that smear our entire military? besides, if thats the worst we're doing, then id say we're doing very WELL, right?
maybe if you had YOUR friends blown up by these thugs, you might want to piss on them too
"we lose credibility because as far as that other culture is concerned, we're pissing on it" - now, we dont, b/c they didnt piss on arab/muslim CULTURE, they pissed on insurgents who were trying to kill them
and again, its not a "WE" thing, its a few "bad" apples, whats the big deal? why do we only get credit when a small minority does something wrong? what about the vast MAJORITY who does RIGHT? dont care about that huh:?
" 'they pissed on the dead bodies of our enemy and took pictures'- forgive me, but, um...SO WHAT???"

"and again, its not a "WE" thing, its a few "bad" apples, whats the big deal?"

Your attitude.

It's your "whats the big deal?" attitude that smears all of us, as Americans. You might as well hold their dicks for them while they piss on another culture.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#218453 Feb 11, 2012
Long Night Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only can they receive communion but they can give communion to the parents of the children they are raping.
Yep. And collect money from the parents for the the services rendered.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#218454 Feb 11, 2012
One more for Whitney. And us ALL

http://youtu.be/wupsPg5H6aE

Long Night Moon

Location hidden

#218455 Feb 11, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And collect money from the parents for the the services rendered.
And hear the parents confessions.

Long Night Moon

Location hidden

#218456 Feb 11, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
" 'they pissed on the dead bodies of our enemy and took pictures'- forgive me, but, um...SO WHAT???"
Your attitude.
It's your "whats the big deal?" attitude that smears all of us, as Americans. You might as well hold their dicks for them while they piss on another culture.
"You might as well hold their dicks for them while they piss on another culture."

Maybe that's the job he's hoping to get when he allegedly enlists.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#218457 Feb 11, 2012
Long Night Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
And hear the parents confessions.
And touch the parents on the arm or shoulder to comfort them when they seek the priest for counseling for behavioral problems their child is exhibiting.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#218458 Feb 11, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
Thank you, Chicky.

Vallejo, CA

#218459 Feb 11, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
No one has every topped it.

Here's my favorite Whitney performance. The rest uv'em weren't too shabby, either:)

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#218460 Feb 11, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t99mJmbeLvUXX
http://youtu.be/XHegVr-armo
Anonymous

Montezuma, GA

#218462 Feb 11, 2012
Long Night Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
"ill tell you, but before i do, do you believe this number has any merrit? why?'
Your typical evasion. You have no proof. I don't believe anything you post has merit because you NEVER prove your "facts".
"why shouldnt i have brought it up?"
It's his avatar. He doesn't need your approval before choosing an image.
"well if you wanna rail against child rape, do it, but dont single them out BECAUSE theyre christian'
I WILL, because some of your priests stand in front of congregations preaching Christian dogma and righteousness and then rape the sons of parishioners.
"(again, if it were Muslims doing it or black Kwanzais, you wouldnt say a word)"
Yeah, I would, and so would YOU because they're NON-Christians, otherwise you stay silent.
u"um, is this some kind of made epedemic???"
No, it is real, and I even posted a link about it once in a post to you, and as always you stuck your head in the sand and ignored it. BUT if it had been stories of Muslims or "black Kwanzais" raping Christian nuns you'd be screaming about it.
why would i just MAKE UP a number out of the air? wouldnt i at least have A source? the point is would u believe this number could be possible, can you believe that OTHER religions actually ended millions of lives? yes or no ?

"He doesn't need your approval before choosing an image." - of course not dummyboo, but his acceptance of EVIL is scary - why arent u concerned?

"preaching Christian dogma and righteousness" - course thats frustrating, but what about all those molesting fathers & teachers & doctors who claim righteousness? again, you single it out BECAUSE its christian, you keep proving it

"because they're NON-Christians, otherwise you stay silent." - i stay silent of ALL molestations, you notice i dont bitch about MANY crimes committed by ALL groups/races/nations ----- i single out LARGER problems, not smaller ones

"if it had been stories of Muslims or "black Kwanzais" raping Christian nuns you'd be screaming about it" - i'd say something if its the persecution of christians, yea & thats mainly b/c NO ONE ELSE IS! where is the media when it comes to christian persecution? WHERE? but 1 priest molests some kids & all of the sudden THERE THE MEDIA IS!

"Yeah, I would" - NO, b/c you DONT - have you EVER said a word on topix about the rapes, the honor killings, the burnings, the womens rights issues, the genital mutilations of kids, etc? ALL done by muslims today! you dont say a word...

Pup C

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

Since: Jun 09

Just not stupid about it.

#218464 Feb 11, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> Also even the liberal Catholics do not like what Obama is doing, you troll. Tell everyone that you agree with abortion being legal, thats not too Catholic, in fact you actually self excommunicate yourself. Yep, you excommunicated yourself so really you aren't Catholic until you go to confession. I am not a *fundie* I do not believe in the Charismatic ways some Churches do things. I am orthodox, and believe as the Pope wants us too. Catholicism is like family, there are fights and disagreements , but when one is attacked and put down, we all get together and unite against the opposition.
LOL .. thing with politics knutter .. YOU VOTED HIM IN !!
See how that works ?! Guess YOU are not praying for your government hard enough knutter .. Fer Shame on you !!

LOL the Charismatic ways some Churches; .. oh you mean the fundie dundies ?? Then why are you a carbon copy of their narrow minds ??

Oh puff .. don't you worry yourself about my standing with The Church !! That is between God and myself !!

You are on the fringe and you know it !! You appear to be more from that Baptist hater church than any Catholic one I know of.

Speaking of trolls .. how is that dead, alive, sick, gay, not gay, not real bro of yours doing ??

Knit .. don't like abortion -- don't have one. I won't !!
In the meantime pray that nobody feels the necessity for one.

I do not WANT abortion to be legal .. however it IS !! That is a little thing called REALITY !!

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#218465 Feb 11, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
And touch the parents on the arm or shoulder to comfort them when they seek the priest for counseling for behavioral problems their child is exhibiting.
Aren't you hate filled, shows you have a guilty conscience. The priest will hear your confession and forgive you and i promise will not laugh at you. Or throw up.

Pup C

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

#218466 Feb 11, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> In Genesis 38:9 we read that Onan "spilled his seed upon the ground", and in Genesis 38:10 God slew him "because he did a detestable thing".
St. Augustine (4th century) rightly summed up the Apostolic tradition on the subject of birth control in his treatise on the sin of adultery when he wrote: "Marital relations even with a lawful wife, are unlawful and degrading when the conception of a child is deliberately frustrated. This was the sin of Onan, and God struck him dead because of it." Go to confession yet Ladi? The priest won't laugh at you
Do you have confession at westboro ?? I don't think Lalu goes there knit ..

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#218467 Feb 11, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you hate filled, shows you have a guilty conscience. The priest will hear your confession and forgive you and i promise will not laugh at you. Or throw up.
No but I'm sure they throw up at the mere thought of your sick hypocrisy and sadistic, evil, mind. I am positive they find you to be an embarrassment to their faith.

Pup C

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

#218468 Feb 11, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of Catholics (knit and sjm, maybe?) said on this thread that the RCC allows women to use bc to regulate their cycles. I think someone posted an article that said nuns in combat zones could use it, in case they were raped.
Here is something about contraception and The Church teachings.
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/birth-control

Pup C

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

#218469 Feb 11, 2012
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attitude.
applause !!

Pup C

“Still .. PRO LIFE”

#218470 Feb 11, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you hate filled, shows you have a guilty conscience. The priest will hear your confession and forgive you and i promise will not laugh at you. Or throw up.
Why would the priest forgive ?? There is that worhip of the priests you do again !! NOT GOOD !!

CHRIST, knit, CHRIST, remember HIM ?? Ya know, it is HE who died for us not priests. It does not matter about any priests forgiveness, I am much more worried about Christ forgiving mine anyways !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma House Declares Abortion 'Murder' May 23 bohart 7
Abortition Pros & Cons - What do you think May 23 Uncle Joe 2
News Woman had 15 abortions over 17 years (Oct '09) May 23 Uncle Joe 3
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... May 22 They cannot kill ... 8
News Abortion clinic case summons a separate issue :... (Apr '07) May 22 silly rabbit 161
News Planned Parenthood to close 4 Iowa clinics afte... May 21 Lawrence Wolf 29
News U.S. warns states against defunding Planned Par... (Aug '15) May 20 Choicerocks 178
More from around the web