Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Mr. Mary has quite a cute little sense of humour!

teehee!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.

Bruce Lee

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

TGIF! Better late than not at all.

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

TGIF!!!

Alone here... okay, it's not so bad, I can deal.

"Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People."
- ER

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Junket wrote:
TGIF!!!
Alone here... okay, it's not so bad, I can deal.
"Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People."
- ER
Okay, so I have an idea: Lets work to end abortion, so that we can literally save the lives of people.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, so I have an idea: Lets work to end abortion, so that we can literally save the lives of people.
Mr. Mary! Abortion is something that will never go away. It's been around for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

I propose we work to limit the number of women that are faced with unwanted pregnancies. That's a much more realistic goal, imho.

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Mary! Abortion is something that will never go away. It's been around for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.
I propose we work to limit the number of women that are faced with unwanted pregnancies. That's a much more realistic goal, imho.
limit the women? Or limit the situations that lead to unexpected pregnancies? Seriously we need to work on ideas, and situations here! if not us, then who? If not now then when?

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

TGIF!

"Lifes precious moments dont have value, unless they are shared."

So true!

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TGIF!

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be Marcel Pagnol.

I do believe that everything will get better after it gets worse.

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Have any of the topix regulars been part of storm sandy and how are they doing now, or are they missing in action?

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

TGIF!

"May the sun shine, all day long,
everything go right, and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you,
and may all the wishes you wish come true!"

Mr. Mary, I sent a PM to you on Wednesday in response to your question.

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Junket wrote:
TGIF!
"May the sun shine, all day long,
everything go right, and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you,
and may all the wishes you wish come true!"
Mr. Mary, I sent a PM to you on Wednesday in response to your question.
Yes thank you for that. Things got crazy busy after that, and it seems that things pretty much died here in this thread. How are things going with you?

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

TGIW!
I'm tickety-boo, Mr. Mary. How are you?

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Junket wrote:
TGIW!
I'm tickety-boo, Mr. Mary. How are you?
believe it or not I am doing well. Weather is warming up and the days are getting longer again. The boys and I played a bit of baseball yesterday and the baby got to do a little running around outside for a change. How are you and how are things on topix?

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Greetings Mr. Mary! Sounds lovely and I'm genuinely happy for you. Please give my regards to your Dad.

I'm content with my lot in life. What I need, I have and what I want I seem to get.

Topix hasn't changed. Albeit, topix changed me. With the exception of a few posters that poke me first, I try not to exchange barbs. It's just not worth it.

Take care, J

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Junket wrote:
Greetings Mr. Mary! Sounds lovely and I'm genuinely happy for you. Please give my regards to your Dad.
I'm content with my lot in life. What I need, I have and what I want I seem to get.
Topix hasn't changed. Albeit, topix changed me. With the exception of a few posters that poke me first, I try not to exchange barbs. It's just not worth it.
Take care, J
glad to hear you are doing fine. topix was fun for a bit, but it can sure eat up a lot of time. I rarely have the free time to keep up with it any more. I like the discussion, but have gotten used to doing some other projects, actually getting back into the groove we had before topix. I had time to get on the computer more when the kids were too small to do things outside, but now we get to spend that time doing things now that they are older and bigger. My dad has been building things for them and doing some different artistic projects as well, plus we have been able to get out and do some events away from home again. It's been fun. Well take care and I will check in occasionally.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

TGIF Mr. Mary and AJ!!

By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try, the world is beyond winning.

~Lao Tzu

xoxoxoo!!

(Mary: sounds wonderful! They are growing like weeds, aren't they?:))

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

TGIF dear La and Mr. Mary!

H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you."

xoxoxoxo!!

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone say education and prevention..

The numbers are still appalling in this day and age. Imo.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

marysaidyes2life wrote:
Have any of the topix regulars been part of storm sandy and how are they doing now, or are they missing in action?
It passed by us thank God but caused huge amounts,if flooding.

The water management people let the water west to east..then came full moon..high tide and Sandy..Flooding in non flooding streets,as the water gets,trapped up out if the storm drains.. We have a lot of canals...

Then the wind and tides off the coast cause huge erosion if the beaches.

Some STILL nit restored

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••