|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Black hole. Scary, right? Boo!
:-)
nah, I'm not scared of black holes. But tell me wife has gone shopping, and watch the trembling begin.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>nah, I'm not scared of black holes. But tell me wife has gone shopping, and watch the trembling begin.
LOL! Mr. Mary, that's some funny stuff. Wish I had appreciated you sooner. That's just between us, don't be spreading that around and tarnishing my rep as mean to the bone.

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Mr. Mary, that's some funny stuff. Wish I had appreciated you sooner. That's just between us, don't be spreading that around and tarnishing my rep as mean to the bone.
funny, scares me to death! Your rep is safe with me.

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

funny? Scares me to DEATH!

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

You know age, I married my wife for her looks, but not the ones she is giving me right now!

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

marysaidyes2life wrote:
You know age, I married my wife for her looks, but not the ones she is giving me right now!
You did not! You married her because she's patient... with men in general, and you in particular. Her good looks was just a bonus for you. Swine!

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not! You married her because she's patient... with men in general, and you in particular. Her good looks was just a bonus for you. Swine!
I married her because she is the whole package! Truly she is the spark that started my fire.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>I married her because she is the whole package! Truly she is the spark that started my fire.
TMI! I don't want to know anything about your fires. Geesh.

(LC & La - Mr. Mary's having some sorta personal crisis. Please help him.)

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
TMI! I don't want to know anything about your fires. Geesh.
(LC & La - Mr. Mary's having some sorta personal crisis. Please help him.)
oh sorry, did I type that out loud? no more about fires, but what about knocking boots?

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>oh sorry, did I type that out loud? no more about fires, but what about knocking boots?
Pat, pat, Mr. Mary. Just cool your jets and settle down.

(Help!!! Is anyone else out there? Mr. Mary is having a melt-down. I'm not trained to deal with mid-life crisis. This poor guy is just one step away from {gulp} talking about knickers.)

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
(Help!!! Is anyone else out there? Mr. Mary is having a melt-down. I'm not trained to deal with mid-life crisis. This poor guy is just one step away from {gulp} talking about knickers.)
Oh my!

Am I too late?!

Mr. Mary? Are you out there? Are you okay?

AJ? Have you fainted?!?!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

TGIF!!!

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”

~ Marie Curie

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

TGIF!!

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

&#8213; Marilyn Monroe

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

TGIF!!!

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”

– Zig Ziglar

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
knickers? Are they a sports team? Or did you mean snickers, because I hear they really satisify?

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my!
Am I too late?!
Mr. Mary? Are you out there? Are you okay?
AJ? Have you fainted?!?!
too late for what? I am fine took an alka seltzer and all is well.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>knickers? Are they a sports team? Or did you mean snickers, because I hear they really satisify?
Stop! Stop! Stop!
La, where are you? Mr. Mary is teetering on the edge of total depravity. Oh my, what am I to do.

Okay, looks like it's just me and {wringing hands}, I'll do my best. Mr. Mary, put thoughts of snickers out of your head. The devil is trying to tempt you and while some say it's best to do whatever and ask forgiveness later, I don't think you could handle the guilt.

There ARE help lines. Don't let pride get in your way because that's the first thing to go in a fall.

Best! J

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop! Stop! Stop!
La, where are you? Mr. Mary is teetering on the edge of total depravity. Oh my, what am I to do.
Okay, looks like it's just me and {wringing hands}, I'll do my best. Mr. Mary, put thoughts of snickers out of your head. The devil is trying to tempt you and while some say it's best to do whatever and ask forgiveness later, I don't think you could handle the guilt.
There ARE help lines. Don't let pride get in your way because that's the first thing to go in a fall.
Best! J
okay, three musketeers then. So what help lines, are those those things when you mountain climb?

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

"Think for a moment about some of your best decisions in life. It's likely that they come from remaining calm in the storm of pressure that life brings. When you gain the skill of slowing and calming the mind, you give yourself the tool to expand possibilities. When you come to recognize and face your fears, you clear obstacles to reaching new ground. Then, you can truly love and appreciate pressure for the excitement and energy it brings to efforts in life. Your best decisions will follow."

Bruce Deveau. Mental skills coach.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

TGIF!!

“Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”

~ Oprah Winfrey

xoxoxox!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••