STANDING UP for all developing babies ..

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#57961 Jan 22, 2010
marysaidyes2life wrote:
http://answers.yahoo.com/quest ion/index?qid=20080916103540AA qzzNL
LOL more brainwashed Catholics. So?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#57962 Jan 22, 2010
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>You heard right, and that is why the pro-aborts are getting much more desperate in there defense of abortion. These truths are becoming clearer and clearer and the unborn child is getting much more defense because of it. Things that they used to deny, they are having to admit now. I am sure you have noticed how their arguments have had to change, and now they admit that it is killing, and that the unborn is a live, and many have had to move their acceptable time of killing up, because it is becoming much to obvious that the unborn child is his or her own individual, especially in light of the technological advances such as those in the ultrasound field.
Blah, blah, blah...**yawn**

Z/e/f is still not a person.. It still has zero rights.. and never will. Get over it already.. You want to help children great.. Want to defend insensate glob of cells.. Shame on you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#57963 Jan 22, 2010
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>You heard right, and that is why the pro-aborts are getting much more desperate in there defense of abortion. These truths are becoming clearer and clearer and the unborn child is getting much more defense because of it. Things that they used to deny, they are having to admit now. I am sure you have noticed how their arguments have had to change, and now they admit that it is killing, and that the unborn is a live, and many have had to move their acceptable time of killing up, because it is becoming much to obvious that the unborn child is his or her own individual, especially in light of the technological advances such as those in the ultrasound field.
No, CINO, you will not find ONE post of mine where I denied that the z/e/f is alive, or that abortion is killing. Stop lying.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#57964 Jan 22, 2010
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>How is having sex during the non fertile times twarting Gods plan? He is the one who made our cycles as such.
Because the sex drive is low. And, according to YOU, sex is for procreation. Period.

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

#57965 Jan 22, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, CINO, you will not find ONE post of mine where I denied that the z/e/f is alive, or that abortion is killing. Stop lying.
so you are saying that it is not killing?

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#57966 Jan 22, 2010
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>so you are saying that it is not killing?
Do you not understand English?

She said show her where she denies it is killing. Do you understand? She doesn't deny that it is.

Geez Louise you're dumb as a stump.

“Mom of 2, for choice...”

Since: Jun 08

New Freedom, PA

#57967 Jan 22, 2010
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
You may "want" your children to know that you love them unconditionally and without judgement, but I am the one who SHOWS it and ACCOMPLISHES it.
See, you support killing in the womb. You JUDGED your childs life by YOUR needs and wants, not theirs, so you are VERY judgemental and your love WAS conditional.
Get it?
Because otherwise, if you didn't "want" them, you would have payed a legalized hitman to kill that SAME child.
You're an @ss...that is a judgment I have made.

You help women...you give them choices? LMFAO...You give them the choices you think are ok. Do you tell these women that abortion is one of their choices? See I believe in choice...ALL choices...continuing the pregnancy and subsequently (you do know what subsequently means, right?) the child and either keeping it or adopting it out. Another choice for her is also abortion...you don't have to like it you just have to get over it.

You don't show sh!t. You show your kids how judgmental and small minded you are every day. I judged nothing...I got pregnant...I had a baby. You nutjobs don't seem to understand that just because we are pro choice, doesn't mean we would have an abortion...we simply want the choice...got it yet? And no sweets, I don't get it..were you around when I got pregnant...were you around when I delivered? Yeah, no you weren't...so how in Gods name can you think you know enough about me to tell me I am judgmental and then to try to tell me how I feel about my children.

I hope you don't have daughters...seems to me like you might have a small dislike for women in general. Legalized hitman...come on drama queen...get over it already. Learn to make proper decisions in your own life and you just may feel a little in control, then maybe you wouldn't have this obsession with other womens gynecological choices. A little freaky if you ask me.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#57968 Jan 23, 2010
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>so you are saying that it is not killing?
Go back and re-read my post, CINO.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#57969 Jan 23, 2010
Bright Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW bottom line is, because they don't believe in bc usage other than NFP you believe some become pregnant and seek abortions? I'm asking.
Yes, that is what I believe. If teens (a high risk group) were polled, I think only a handful would have heard of NFP, and of those, even fewer would understand how it works (or doesn't, as it seems to have a high rate of failure when preventing conception is the goal).

I think it's unrealistic to expect the general population to practice NFP, when so many are "hooking up" in what I suppose could be considered casual relationships. Friends with benefits, is the expression I have heard.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#57970 Jan 23, 2010
Bright Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....this is great! I love it, yes you definitely have me pegged! LOL
BS, I am relieved that you were not offended. There are times when trying to act as a mediator is beneficial for opposing parties, but at other times it would be refreshing if you just stated your opinion and to heck with others that might disagree.

We cannot please all of the people all of the time, but agreeing to disagree should not derail a friendship.(I am thinking of Pupsy.)

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#57971 Jan 23, 2010
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed, how many Catholics are Catholic in name, but don't follow the teachings that come with being Catholic? For one, abortion is against Catholic teaching and is automotic excommunication, even if you assist in someone else obtaining one. It is said that if you dismiss one element of faith, then you have *no* faith.
Excommunication is temporary if a "sinner" repents?

“Smile your mother chose life”

Peace begins in the womb

#57972 Jan 23, 2010
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>Ever wonder where Planned Parenthood buys their Condoms?
It doesn't matter, I wonder where they pin prick them.

“Smile your mother chose life”

Peace begins in the womb

#57973 Jan 23, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Excommunication is temporary if a "sinner" repents?
His mercy endures forever!

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#57974 Jan 23, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>His mercy endures forever!
That's an answer? Excommunication is a slap on the wrist. My understanding is that Catholics or you CINO's are just not allowed communion until you confess and promise to repent. Is that correct?

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#57975 Jan 23, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter, I wonder where they pin prick them.
Do you have any proof - even a shred of evidence - that birth control provided by PP is inadequate for the purpose of prevention? For example, there are quite a few posters that relied on PP for sliding scale services and not a one had an abortion.

Your imagination is running at full gallop.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#57976 Jan 23, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any proof - even a shred of evidence - that birth control provided by PP is inadequate for the purpose of prevention? For example, there are quite a few posters that relied on PP for sliding scale services and not a one had an abortion.
Your imagination is running at full gallop.
It's just one of the symptoms of his mental illness.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#57977 Jan 23, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an answer? Excommunication is a slap on the wrist. My understanding is that Catholics or you CINO's are just not allowed communion until you confess and promise to repent. Is that correct?
Yes, and then they can do the same things all over again.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#57978 Jan 23, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is what I believe. If teens (a high risk group) were polled, I think only a handful would have heard of NFP, and of those, even fewer would understand how it works (or doesn't, as it seems to have a high rate of failure when preventing conception is the goal).
I think it's unrealistic to expect the general population to practice NFP, when so many are "hooking up" in what I suppose could be considered casual relationships. Friends with benefits, is the expression I have heard.
Technically, any woman can use NFP or RM regardless if she's in a steady relationship or if she has casual relationships. A man is not needed in order for a woman to use those methods simply because she's the one with the vagina and he's not.

I do know of a few women who use, or have used, NFP and they did so because they were trying to get pregnant, were having difficulty getting pregnant and it was suggested that they try NFP to help pinpoint when they're ovulating in order to increase their chances of pregnancy. 99% of these women have said they would *not* use it as a method of birth control because they found it tedious and to be a pain in the ass.

With that said, while there are some women who have had success using the method and do prefer it over other methods, there are women who cannot use NFP successfully and/or would rather use a different method. Being that there's no perfect method for every woman, I believe that women should learn about all methods out there, in an unbiased and medically factual way, and choose the one she feels is best for her.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#57979 Jan 23, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter, I wonder where they pin prick them.
Do you realize how ignorant you sound here? Have you even used a condom? If not, allow me to break it down. Condoms are made of very thin material whether it be latex, polyurethane or sheep skin. If you poke it with a pin, not only does it make a hole but when you attempt to roll it onto an erect penis, it causes the hole to stretch and it rips apart the condom to where it's totally useless. If you think I'm yanking your cord, go buy a pack of Trojans, get a pin and test it yourself.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#57980 Jan 23, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and then they can do the same things all over again.
My days of "confession" are in the distant past, but I do recall that I spent an inordinate amount of time telling the priests about the sins of others.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Susanm 313,940
News After setback, abortion foes keep pressing Cong... 9 hr Foxy 96
News Marking Roe anniversary, abortion foes pin hope... 11 hr WelbyMD 33
I think my girlfriend had an abortion (Mar '08) 23 hr Hello 84 41
News David Daleiden, Sandra Merritt charged in filmi... Apr 21 ffj 16
News Boehner: Shutdown will hurt anti-abortion right... (Sep '15) Apr 9 Love washington 18
News Parental notification bill being considered in ... Apr 6 Humanspirit 1
More from around the web