STANDING UP for all developing babies ..

“Mom of 2, for choice...”

Since: Jun 08

New Freedom, PA

#57638 Jan 18, 2010
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a pattern here.
You throw in the towel when you can't handle situations.
It is hard to get a woman out of an abusive situation, so what is your solution? Keep killing her child and leave her in the abuse.
It is hard to get kids to listen to what is best for them, so
1. give them birth control
2. give them clean needles in case they do heroin or coke (AND we all know that heroin is a HUGE problem for the young here in NY so Parents better be realistic now)
3. Don't bother setting curfews because we know that kids will not obey them.
4. Don't set any standards because these kids are stubborn and will do what THEY want anyway.
5. Let them drink in your home because statistically they will go out and drink and we wouldn't want them driving or driving with someone who is drinking. Hey, at least they will be safe at home right?
Kthanks.
See what pattern? I throw in the towel? Can you people comprehend anything you read? LMFAO...I said I have helped abused women...what have you done other than add to their guilt and shame? Nothing I am sure...just scream for them to keep a fetus they know will share their fate eventually, or worse. You are the worst kind of woman...thinking you know best for all.

You are rejected sweets. You cannot compare birth control to drugs and drinking. Only someone with a clear lack of common sense and education would do that. You aren't even worth the time really to respond, all that comes out of your mouth is judgmental garbage. I truly do feel sorry for your children...what judgment do they deal with from you?

Let them drink and do drugs...um not really...since both of these things are illegal there is no encouragement for them to partake of them. Since both of them are clearly damaging to the brain...no encouragement for them to partake of them.

Let's see, curfew...yes they have a curfew. Actually I know where they are and what they are doing when they leave my house. It's called active parenting sweets...you should try it.

Well let's see, standards. I would never set standards involving your beliefs. I want my children to know I love them unconditionally and without judgment. Since you seem to be the queen of judgment...I doubt it works that way in your home.

LMFAO...
sassy JM

Mamaroneck, NY

#57639 Jan 18, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
See what pattern? I throw in the towel? Can you people comprehend anything you read? LMFAO...I said I have helped abused women...what have you done other than add to their guilt and shame? Nothing I am sure...just scream for them to keep a fetus they know will share their fate eventually, or worse. You are the worst kind of woman...thinking you know best for all.
You are rejected sweets. You cannot compare birth control to drugs and drinking. Only someone with a clear lack of common sense and education would do that. You aren't even worth the time really to respond, all that comes out of your mouth is judgmental garbage. I truly do feel sorry for your children...what judgment do they deal with from you?
Let them drink and do drugs...um not really...since both of these things are illegal there is no encouragement for them to partake of them. Since both of them are clearly damaging to the brain...no encouragement for them to partake of them.
Let's see, curfew...yes they have a curfew. Actually I know where they are and what they are doing when they leave my house. It's called active parenting sweets...you should try it.
Well let's see, standards. I would never set standards involving your beliefs. I want my children to know I love them unconditionally and without judgment. Since you seem to be the queen of judgment...I doubt it works that way in your home.
LMFAO...
I am not only helping abused pregnant women, I help women in general. I am the one who is there when there so called "loved' ones disappear after abandoning them in their time of need, whether it is the guy who used them and dumped them after she got pregnant or their friends and/or family who left her in a vulnerable state to fend for herself or talk her into an abortion that she doesn't want.

MANY are talked into aborting their child, MANY feel that they have NO choice but to abort their child.

I give them choices. I give them the opportunity to make it through the rough times, I give them the love and shoulder to cry on, I give the womans child the chance at life by helping get Mom professional help to gain self-respect back and a chance at a life without their abuser.

I am not like the pro-aborts who think that they are guarding her from the prolifers while they escort her into kill her child and then send her right back into the abuse.
sassy JM

Mamaroneck, NY

#57640 Jan 18, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
See what pattern? I throw in the towel? Can you people comprehend anything you read? LMFAO...I said I have helped abused women...what have you done other than add to their guilt and shame? Nothing I am sure...just scream for them to keep a fetus they know will share their fate eventually, or worse. You are the worst kind of woman...thinking you know best for all.
You are rejected sweets. You cannot compare birth control to drugs and drinking. Only someone with a clear lack of common sense and education would do that. You aren't even worth the time really to respond, all that comes out of your mouth is judgmental garbage. I truly do feel sorry for your children...what judgment do they deal with from you?
Let them drink and do drugs...um not really...since both of these things are illegal there is no encouragement for them to partake of them. Since both of them are clearly damaging to the brain...no encouragement for them to partake of them.
Let's see, curfew...yes they have a curfew. Actually I know where they are and what they are doing when they leave my house. It's called active parenting sweets...you should try it.
Well let's see, standards. I would never set standards involving your beliefs. I want my children to know I love them unconditionally and without judgment. Since you seem to be the queen of judgment...I doubt it works that way in your home.
LMFAO...
You may "want" your children to know that you love them unconditionally and without judgement, but I am the one who SHOWS it and ACCOMPLISHES it.

See, you support killing in the womb. You JUDGED your childs life by YOUR needs and wants, not theirs, so you are VERY judgemental and your love WAS conditional.

Get it?

Because otherwise, if you didn't "want" them, you would have payed a legalized hitman to kill that SAME child.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#57641 Jan 18, 2010
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do know that sex ed encourages kids to have sex. It gives them EVERY reason to have sex. It is fun and pleasurable and you can use birth control and not get pregnant.
Show me some EVIDENCE this is taught to "young kids."
sassy JM wrote:
My religion is not in the school systems. I didn't say that it was. I simply showed that a LACK of God creates selfishness and chaos (HENCE the reason we are on this very thread).
I didn't say it was in the school system. However, let's not kid each other and pretend you don't want it there.
sassy JM wrote:
You may think that a child is too immature to stay home or get job, but that is different than sex.
Why? Aren't all of those things based on maturity?
sassy JM wrote:
Immature or not, he will always enjoy the act of sex.
Are you really this naive?
sassy JM wrote:
Again, WHY would YOU have the right to tell him otherwise if he will have pleasure and as long as he uses what you call "safe sex" that he will not have any consequences?
Who said there aren't "any" consequences? As to what "right" I have to tell my children something -- I'm their parent, that's my "right" to discuss anything I'd like.
sassy JM wrote:
Okay, you asked me why if marriage is of God and great, that I wouldn't want my 12yr old to marry.....WELL, see, I am FOR abstinence for Godly reasons as well as the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of my young child. I wouldn't suggest getting married or encouraging going out and finding a life long partner at their age.
Why not? If it's so great, why would you want them to put it off?
sassy JM

Mamaroneck, NY

#57642 Jan 18, 2010
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>Show me some EVIDENCE this is taught to "young kids."
<quoted text>I didn't say it was in the school system. However, let's not kid each other and pretend you don't want it there.
<quoted text>Why? Aren't all of those things based on maturity?
<quoted text>Are you really this naive?
<quoted text>Who said there aren't "any" consequences? As to what "right" I have to tell my children something -- I'm their parent, that's my "right" to discuss anything I'd like.
<quoted text>Why not? If it's so great, why would you want them to put it off?
OKAY OKAY , I "see" that I am getting nowhere with you. You are REFUSING to address what I am asking you with "are you this naive" "I am the parent" "blah blah blah".

Answer the question or don't. Just stop playing the "foo" or "other typical pro-abort" games of skirting the question with another question or rude comment.

Whatever.

Good Night.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#57643 Jan 19, 2010
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
One needs to be brain-free to understand THAT "thought process". Mercifully you don't qualify!!!
XOXOXOX!!
Why TY my Ladi!

XXOOXX!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#57644 Jan 19, 2010
Sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jets are gonna kick the Colts butt Sunday.
MARK my words :P
Saturdays and Sundays games were quite interesting. It will be an interesting game THIS Sunday though.. My son is a big Colts fan and MOST of us in my family are Jets fans.
GO JETS!!
Wow JM! You do have at least one smart offspring. He must take after his father or did you adopt?:-)

Colts 24 - Jets 10

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#57645 Jan 19, 2010
Bookmark :)

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#57646 Jan 19, 2010
Sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is bull that IF your child is taught AO, that they will be 2x MORE likely to engage in risky sexual behavior. Being taught AO doesn't mean that kids are left in the dark about sex. Why are you so ignorant of that fact that Parents can teach AO and still give kids the knowledge on what birth control is and how it is used. My kids have a better understanding of the world out there, even though we don't Participate in the actions.
I wonder what you consider risky sexual behavior anyway. If you think that kids should be taught how to falsely protect themselves(YES I said falsely, because over 50% of abortions are done on people who used birth control, young kids that have used birth control have gotten pregnant-some even multiple times-living in single family homes and 1-4 kids have an STD anyway, and many ARE informed).
Your comparission of driving cars to having sex is comparing apples to oranges. If anything, with your logic, kids should be taught how to drink and drive with caution, learning how to drive under the influence. We have a huge problem with drunk driving accidents, so kids ARE GOING TO DO IT whether we want them to or not (it is a fact). WHY not use the same logic and teach them responsible drunk driving?
JM, Teaching AO doesn't work for all. Did you ever experiment when you were a kid, teen? Careful *He's* watching. Most kids will, even the *good* one's.

I don't know the stats, but I would guess many kids are getting STD's from oral sex. I think many of them donít think its sex (kinda like Clinton :)Therefore they think they are abstaining.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#57647 Jan 19, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
JM, honestly I did not lie. I did not read the other forum until after I posted here. Yep, I like to exaggerate - still, if you pause to think, what purpose would my lying serve? I would be cast in a bad light, even if only in my own mind, and I cannot be bothered with piddling matters. You dear, are a piddling matter.
Had a lovely weekend, thanks for asking! You?
Good morning...Age!

You lie? No way...the nerve JM has!:-)
xxxooxxx!!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#57648 Jan 19, 2010
Chicky wrote:
I lost my link to this thread. This post should bring it back!
Hey Chicky!

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#57649 Jan 19, 2010
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning...Age!
You lie? No way...the nerve JM has!:-)
xxxooxxx!!!
Top of the morning LC!
Only a liar would claim to never lie, but in this case JM is mistaken. No skin off my nose.
xxxooxxx!!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#57650 Jan 19, 2010
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
JM, Teaching AO doesn't work for all. Did you ever experiment when you were a kid, teen? Careful *He's* watching. Most kids will, even the *good* one's.
I don't know the stats, but I would guess many kids are getting STD's from oral sex. I think many of them donít think its sex (kinda like Clinton :)Therefore they think they are abstaining.
I have no doubt you're right.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#57651 Jan 19, 2010
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow JM! You do have at least one smart offspring. He must take after his father or did you adopt?:-)
Colts 24 - Jets 10
LOL!!

Jets 21 - Colts 14

XOXOXX!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#57652 Jan 19, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt you're right.
Sometimes, just sometimes I am right...Don't tell my wife though. She thinks she always right! lol

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#57653 Jan 19, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Top of the morning LC!
Only a liar would claim to never lie, but in this case JM is mistaken. No skin off my nose.
xxxooxxx!!!
Damn...you mean the little white ones count? ;-)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#57655 Jan 19, 2010
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, just sometimes I am right...Don't tell my wife though. She thinks she always right! lol
I won't say a word. Scout's Honor!:)

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#57656 Jan 19, 2010
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
OKAY OKAY , I "see" that I am getting nowhere with you. You are REFUSING to address what I am asking you with "are you this naive" "I am the parent" "blah blah blah".
Answer the question or don't. Just stop playing the "foo" or "other typical pro-abort" games of skirting the question with another question or rude comment.
Whatever.
Good Night.
I answered every one of your questions, but note that you've skipped over most of mine. Why are you having such a difficult time explaining your position?

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#57657 Jan 19, 2010
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I answered every one of your questions, but note that you've skipped over most of mine. Why are you having such a difficult time explaining your position?
She's multi-tasking? In the process of adopting a needy 8 year old child or some such - which resonates of malarkey - but who knows.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#57658 Jan 19, 2010
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I answered every one of your questions, but note that you've skipped over most of mine. Why are you having such a difficult time explaining your position?
She didn't like your answers Cham.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr silly rabbit 314,370
Poll Can you be pro-life and pro choice? (Jun '08) 13 hr Slightly Perfect 6,702
News Oklahoma House Declares Abortion 'Murder' May 23 bohart 7
Abortition Pros & Cons - What do you think May 23 Uncle Joe 2
News Woman had 15 abortions over 17 years (Oct '09) May 23 Uncle Joe 3
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... May 22 They cannot kill ... 8
News Abortion clinic case summons a separate issue :... (Apr '07) May 22 silly rabbit 161
More from around the web