Gosnell Guilty Verdict: Bookerista Re...

Gosnell Guilty Verdict: Bookerista Response

There are 21 comments on the Booker Rising story from May 15, 2013, titled Gosnell Guilty Verdict: Bookerista Response. In it, Booker Rising reports that:

Kermit Gosnell was convicted on three counts of first-degree murder for three fetuses aborted in his abortion clinic in Philadelphia .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 May 15, 2013
"Kermit Gosnell was convicted on three counts of first-degree murder for three fetuses aborted in his abortion clinic in Philadelphia."

He was convicted of the murder of 3 babies. The stopped being fetuses when they were born.
Hungry Hungry Hippo

Milltown, NJ

#2 May 15, 2013
NEWS FLASH: McCuckers Tavern 17th and Shunk is serving up Rats on there menu.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 May 16, 2013
Susanm wrote:
"Kermit Gosnell was convicted on three counts of first-degree murder for three fetuses aborted in his abortion clinic in Philadelphia."
He was convicted of the murder of 3 babies. The stopped being fetuses when they were born.
Who knows how many more babies he killed? Sick, disgusting filth.
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#4 May 16, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows how many more babies he killed? Sick, disgusting filth.
Whatever, they would have been in welfare their whole lives anyway, I think Gosnell did the taxpayers a favor and his convictions are trumped up BS, he was only found guilty because its election time and the politicians need to look strong against crime.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 May 17, 2013
Beaulieux wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, they would have been in welfare their whole lives anyway, I think Gosnell did the taxpayers a favor and his convictions are trumped up BS, he was only found guilty because its election time and the politicians need to look strong against crime.
So you condone murder.
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#6 May 17, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
So you condone murder.
You can't prove that.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 May 17, 2013
Beaulieux wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, they would have been in welfare their whole lives anyway, I think Gosnell did the taxpayers a favor and his convictions are trumped up BS, he was only found guilty because its election time and the politicians need to look strong against crime.
Feel free to prove they would have been on welfare their whole life. IMO you're just as bad as that scum killer. I won't waste any more time talking to low life like you who DOES condone murder, proven by your post.
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#8 May 17, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to prove they would have been on welfare their whole life. IMO you're just as bad as that scum killer. I won't waste any more time talking to low life like you who DOES condone murder, proven by your post.
I just don't agree with the current laws. Eventually you will agree with me, you are standing in the way of women's and mothers' rights, you are worse than someone like Santorum, basically.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#9 May 18, 2013
Beaulieux wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove that.
It's been proven, and he has been convicted.
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#10 May 18, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven, and he has been convicted.
Your question, whether I condone murder, is not borne upon by the fact that he has been convicted. So take a hike. Get lost. Scram...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 May 18, 2013
Beaulieux wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question, whether I condone murder, is not borne upon by the fact that he has been convicted. So take a hike. Get lost. Scram...
Aww, poor baby, the abortionist was found guilty of murder. You're defense of him shows that you condone what he did, therefore you condone murder.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 May 18, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, poor baby, the abortionist was found guilty of murder. You're defense of him shows that you condone what he did, therefore you condone murder.
You are exactly right. Any one of these proaborts who defends that scumbag is no better than he.
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#13 May 18, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. Any one of these proaborts who defends that scumbag is no better than he.
You need to get laid. Lighten up, smoke some dope or something. Anything is better than parading your sexual tension on an Internet forum.
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#14 May 18, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, poor baby, the abortionist was found guilty of murder. You're defense of him shows that you condone what he did, therefore you condone murder.
Poor baby, huh? At least I didn't have my spinal cord severed by kitchen shears. Waaah-waaaaah-waaaaah...snip.. ..<silence>

Now go make me a sandwich...
Beaulieux

United States

#17 May 21, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a vile thing to say to a woman for disagreeing with you, regardless of how annoying you find her comments.
She's filthy, just an awful beast of a woman. Nobody wants to see her sexual thoughts here, so drop dead you stupid moron.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#19 May 22, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone who supports abortion would defend this man, but we aren't "Pro-abortion". If that were the case, we'd want every pregnancy to end with abortion. We want women to have the choice to decide for themselves whether it's in their best interest to carry a pregnancy to term, not the government or religious strangers.
I'm sure your heart is in the right place, though.
When someone supports abortion, they are for destroying the Image of God.
Beaulieux

United States

#20 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> When someone supports abortion, they are for destroying the Image of God.
I hope your genitals get mutilated, you stupid moron.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#22 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> When someone supports abortion, they are for destroying the Image of God.
In your imagination.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#23 May 23, 2013
Right now Bill O'Reilly is tearing up Gosnells attorney. The attorney is stammering and stuttering, saying he killed the babies out of compassion for the upset mothers! That so called attorney is just as much a scum as gosnell the killer! I'm so glad Bill ripped that guy a new one.
Schneider

United States

#24 May 23, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
Right now Bill O'Reilly is tearing up Gosnells attorney. The attorney is stammering and stuttering, saying he killed the babies out of compassion for the upset mothers! That so called attorney is just as much a scum as gosnell the killer! I'm so glad Bill ripped that guy a new one.
McMahon speaks the truth. People like you are the problem, sick and disgusting people. You make me puke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weaponX 315,288
News CA Judge Places Stiff Contempt Fine On Pro-Life... Jul 21 cpeter1313 1
News National anti-abortion group aims to shut down ... Jul 20 Jael2 1
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... Jul 20 Pam 12
News Feature: A New Front in the War Over Reproducti... Jul 18 cpeter1313 1
News Abortion-rights activist found in contempt over... Jul 17 cpeter1313 1
News Oregon approves measure requiring insurers to c... Jul 15 Laredo 157
More from around the web