Women voters carry Obama to victory on historic election night

Nov 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Record numbers turn out to send more women than ever to Congress in powerful snub to conservatives' 'war on women' Women gave Obama 55% to Romney's 43%, a proportion that was unchanged from the president's lead among women in 2008.

Comments (Page 28)

Showing posts 541 - 560 of610
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#624
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, ducking accountability is something we have become used to from the left.
I'll go over this one more time for people like ME who still don't get it.

With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma


Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776



The dumber the state the more likely they are a red state. On the other hand, Obama won Florida which has only 23% college graduates.
"According to a state-by-state breakdown by the Census Bureau, here are the top 15 states with the best college completion rates as of 2010. All of them have at least 43 percent of its young residents holding a college degree, but only two states have over 50 percent. D.C., which was included in the study, beat out all of the states with an impressive 68.8 percent.
Blue - Massachusetts 54.3% of the population
Red - North Dakota 50.8% of the population
Blue - Minnesota 49.8% of the population
Blue - New York 49.6% of the population 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Jersey 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Hampshire 46.0% of the population
Blue - Connecticut 45.9% of the population
Blue - Iowa 45.5% of the population
Blue - Maryland 45.5% of the population
Blue- llinois 45.3% of the population
Blue - Virginia 44.6% of the population
Blue - Vermont 44.5% of the population
Red - Nebraska 44.2% of the population
Blue - Pennsylvania 43.9% of the population"
So out of the fifteen states with the highest percentages of college graduates, twelve voted for Obama. And as for the nonsense some have proposed about liberalism being "cyclical", republicans have gotten the majority of the white vote in every presidential race since 1964.
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#625
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, ducking accountability is something we have become used to from the left.
I'll go over this one more time for people who still don't get it.

With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma


Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776



The dumber the state the more likely they are a red state. On the other hand, Obama won Florida which has only 23% college graduates.
"According to a state-by-state breakdown by the Census Bureau, here are the top 15 states with the best college completion rates as of 2010. All of them have at least 43 percent of its young residents holding a college degree, but only two states have over 50 percent. D.C., which was included in the study, beat out all of the states with an impressive 68.8 percent.
Blue - Massachusetts 54.3% of the population
Red - North Dakota 50.8% of the population
Blue - Minnesota 49.8% of the population
Blue - New York 49.6% of the population 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Jersey 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Hampshire 46.0% of the population
Blue - Connecticut 45.9% of the population
Blue - Iowa 45.5% of the population
Blue - Maryland 45.5% of the population
Blue- llinois 45.3% of the population
Blue - Virginia 44.6% of the population
Blue - Vermont 44.5% of the population
Red - Nebraska 44.2% of the population
Blue - Pennsylvania 43.9% of the population"
So out of the fifteen states with the highest percentages of college graduates, twelve voted for Obama. And as for the nonsense some have proposed about liberalism being "cyclical", republicans have gotten the majority of the white vote in every presidential race since 1964.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#626
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, ducking accountability is something we have become used to from the left.
Accountability? Is that why you're hiding from your embarrassing 82k posts, lejimcrow?

hahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#628
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go over this one more time for people like ME who still don't get it.
With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma
Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776
The dumber the state the more likely they are a red state. On the other hand, Obama won Florida which has only 23% college graduates.
"According to a state-by-state breakdown by the Census Bureau, here are the top 15 states with the best college completion rates as of 2010. All of them have at least 43 percent of its young residents holding a college degree, but only two states have over 50 percent. D.C., which was included in the study, beat out all of the states with an impressive 68.8 percent.
Blue - Massachusetts 54.3% of the population
Red - North Dakota 50.8% of the population
Blue - Minnesota 49.8% of the population
Blue - New York 49.6% of the population 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Jersey 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Hampshire 46.0% of the population
Blue - Connecticut 45.9% of the population
Blue - Iowa 45.5% of the population
Blue - Maryland 45.5% of the population
Blue- llinois 45.3% of the population
Blue - Virginia 44.6% of the population
Blue - Vermont 44.5% of the population
Red - Nebraska 44.2% of the population
Blue - Pennsylvania 43.9% of the population"
So out of the fifteen states with the highest percentages of college graduates, twelve voted for Obama. And as for the nonsense some have proposed about liberalism being "cyclical", republicans have gotten the majority of the white vote in every presidential race since 1964.
Obama's approval dropped yesterday from 51% to 49%, short honeymoon huh.
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#630
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's approval dropped yesterday from 51% to 49%, short honeymoon huh.
Got from trashmussen, huh, lejimcrow? When is the rugby swearing-in?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#631
Nov 30, 2012
 
The Biggest US Welfare States

in order of welfare on CNBC's list.

1. California (D)
2. Maine (D)
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetes (D)
5. Vermont (D)
6. District of Columbia (D)
7. New York (D)
8. Minnesota (D)
9. Washington (D)
10. New Mexico (D)
10.(Tie) Indiana (D)
12. Rhode Island (D)
13. Michigan (D)
14. Pennsylvania (D)
15. Oregon (D)

http://www.cnbc.com/..._States...
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#632
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's approval dropped yesterday from 51% to 49%, short honeymoon huh.
lol .... what a clown you are.

Is that number from that mathematical genius Karl Rove or his BBF Slick Dick Morris??

ROFLMAO
Ink

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#633
Nov 30, 2012
 
lost-cause wrote:
The Biggest US Welfare States
in order of welfare on CNBC's list.
1. California (D)
2. Maine (D)
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetes (D)
5. Vermont (D)
6. District of Columbia (D)
7. New York (D)
8. Minnesota (D)
9. Washington (D)
10. New Mexico (D)
10.(Tie) Indiana (D)
12. Rhode Island (D)
13. Michigan (D)
14. Pennsylvania (D)
15. Oregon (D)
http://www.cnbc.com/..._States...
Interesting

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#634
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .... what a clown you are.
Is that number from that mathematical genius Karl Rove or his BBF Slick Dick Morris??
ROFLMAO
Another Ny clown posting from day care in not novel. Maybe you should try posting from the playground.
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#635
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Another Ny clown posting from day care in not novel. Maybe you should try posting from the playground.
Here ya go, clown ..........O's approval rating, according to RCP, is 51%. I just proved you to be a blatant liar - or incredibly stupid. I'll let you decide which one.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#636
Nov 30, 2012
 
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go, clown ..........O's approval rating, according to RCP, is 51%. I just proved you to be a blatant liar - or incredibly stupid. I'll let you decide which one.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/...
That's his job approval... his overall approval is 49%.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#637
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go, clown ..........O's approval rating, according to RCP, is 51%. I just proved you to be a blatant liar - or incredibly stupid. I'll let you decide which one.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/...
We already know, no matter what the republicans do, Obama will do what he did last time. that he got the Speaker to cave. He will then move the goal post or pull up the football like Lucy always does to Charlie Brown, blame the republicans and then drive on off the cliff.

When you have a voting public that believe that republicans want to repo their vagina's and keep them from killing babies then you have to wonder what they won't believe. Indocrtination works.

If we are going off the cliff anyway and are going to get the blame anyway, lets let Obama drive off the cliff, then when the liberals and children that voted for candy get their taxes raised, they will finally become part of america and have some skin in the game.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#638
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
That's his job approval... his overall approval is 49%.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
He is an Obama voter. Fact will just confuse him.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#639
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>He is an Obama voter. Fact will just confuse him.
I sensed some dishonesty in them posting that link.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>We already know, no matter what the republicans do, Obama will do what he did last time. that he got the Speaker to cave. He will then move the goal post or pull up the football like Lucy always does to Charlie Brown, blame the republicans and then drive on off the cliff.
When you have a voting public that believe that republicans want to repo their vagina's and keep them from killing babies then you have to wonder what they won't believe. Indocrtination works.
If we are going off the cliff anyway and are going to get the blame anyway, lets let Obama drive off the cliff, then when the liberals and children that voted for candy get their taxes raised, they will finally become part of america and have some skin in the game.
Unfortunately the candy receivers won't be affected by the taxes or cuts. Let Obama own the whole mess anyway.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#641
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately the candy receivers won't be affected by the taxes or cuts. Let Obama own the whole mess anyway.
I agree, the House should pass the cuts that will help the American economy and tell Obama, the balls in you and Harry's court. Right now, Obama is not even man enough to put a plan on paper or set down and talk. Obama know if he sends underlings he can claim he didn't agree to the deal like he did last time. The Godfather counldn't do it better. Obama does nothing without deniability.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#642
Nov 30, 2012
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the House should pass the cuts that will help the American economy and tell Obama, the balls in you and Harry's court. Right now, Obama is not even man enough to put a plan on paper or set down and talk. Obama know if he sends underlings he can claim he didn't agree to the deal like he did last time. The Godfather counldn't do it better. Obama does nothing without deniability.
If I remember correctly and I might not but aren't we up against this 'cliff' because Obama wouldn't make any spending concessions when he wanted congress to raise the debt ceiling? Wasn't it his plan to automatically bring in all these taxes and spending cuts if there was not agreement on how to pay for the increased investments as he calls it. It was his stubborness and lack of compromise that brought us to this problem. And he still won't look at spending. He only wants more taxes.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#643
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly and I might not but aren't we up against this 'cliff' because Obama wouldn't make any spending concessions when he wanted congress to raise the debt ceiling? Wasn't it his plan to automatically bring in all these taxes and spending cuts if there was not agreement on how to pay for the increased investments as he calls it. It was his stubborness and lack of compromise that brought us to this problem. And he still won't look at spending. He only wants more taxes.
Yes, this is Cliff Hanger part deux. The train is coming, sweet Nellie is tied to the track and Dudley Obama is riding to the rescue.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#644
Nov 30, 2012
 
youtube.com/watch... You'll have to put up with Obama lies and Tax increase's 2013 after the Election before Election Obama gave COLA increase 2012 at Election Time

Women voters carry the Trillion Dollar Tax increase Obama gimmick proposes

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#645
Nov 30, 2012
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I mentioned Cain, did that create a problem for you?
no, why would your mentioning Herman Cain be a problem for me?
.
if the GOP had gotten behind Huntsman a republican would have been elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 541 - 560 of610
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••