Women voters carry Obama to victory on historic election night

Nov 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Record numbers turn out to send more women than ever to Congress in powerful snub to conservatives' 'war on women' Women gave Obama 55% to Romney's 43%, a proportion that was unchanged from the president's lead among women in 2008.

Comments
521 - 540 of 610 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#602
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's truly an ignorant statement, but I understand because you know those Americans in Libya did not have to die. They begged for help BEFORE it happened. Every U.S. citizen doesn't ask the government for help when they're dying. Thanks for showing your ignorance.
mmmm.
according to Sean Hannity right?
more of Fox News making a story out of "some people are saying".
.
give me a link to the actual recording
give me a link to a video showing the administration watching in "real time"

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#603
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, fox as the arm of the republicant party ...
http://front.moveon.org/this-is-not-the-respo...
he look like Santa, and he's calling out names on the Naughty List.
LOL

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#604
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you remember, Bush did it. Well now it is Obama did it, or didn't do it in this case. We are two months into this dog and pony show that Washington calls drama, and Obama still has not addressed his failure to react, nor the reason why. The MSM continues their cover up.
Bush was just a puppet, poor guy.
he allowed industry lobbyists to destroy his political career

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#605
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.
according to Sean Hannity right?
more of Fox News making a story out of "some people are saying".
.
give me a link to the actual recording
give me a link to a video showing the administration watching in "real time"
Hannity? Where do you live? In a cave? It's on all news channels, all the way down to local news. Pay attention.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity? Where do you live? In a cave? It's on all news channels, all the way down to local news. Pay attention.
and it all started with Hannity.
because he knows a guy that had some tapes, and they're really convincing.
and he knows another guy that said that Obama watched in "real time"
.
.
links to facts please, not hearsay.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#607
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
and it all started with Hannity.
because he knows a guy that had some tapes, and they're really convincing.
and he knows another guy that said that Obama watched in "real time"
.
.
links to facts please, not hearsay.
Go find links yourself, they're everywhere, if you want to educate yourself that is. I'm not wasting my time proving anything to you...like I said, google it, you'll find lots of info.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#608
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find links yourself, they're everywhere, if you want to educate yourself that is. I'm not wasting my time proving anything to you...like I said, google it, you'll find lots of info.
I looked and looked, but could only find links to hannity and others talking about what they were told.
I'm sure it's out there, ut until you produce a link, it's all just hearsay.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#609
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked and looked, but could only find links to hannity and others talking about what they were told.
I'm sure it's out there, ut until you produce a link, it's all just hearsay.
It is interesting you liberals didn't feel that way when the three Gloria Alred rejects took out Cain. Why weren't you asking for proof then? Why not have them sworn in?

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>It is interesting you liberals didn't feel that way when the three Gloria Alred rejects took out Cain. Why weren't you asking for proof then? Why not have them sworn in?
liberals?
I'm a registered republican.
it just so happens I'm not a religious zealot.
.
as for Cain; his campaign was over when he "answered" questions about foreign policy.
Sue Robbins

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#611
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

As shocking as it sounds even MOTHERS who normally pretend to love their children voted for Obama. They can drop the pretense now.
So much easier to identify as disinterested "egg donors" like Calif. Mothers did when they voted to give complete control of their soon to be insolvent Joke of a State to Public Empl Union Extortionists who pretend to be Democrats at election time.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#612
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sue Robbins wrote:
As shocking as it sounds even MOTHERS who normally pretend to love their children voted for Obama. They can drop the pretense now.
So much easier to identify as disinterested "egg donors" like Calif. Mothers did when they voted to give complete control of their soon to be insolvent Joke of a State to Public Empl Union Extortionists who pretend to be Democrats at election time.
Ah, more SOUR GRAPES whining from another disgruntled Romney supporter who watched her candidate LOSE the election, along with many other republicans like Akin and Mourdock in state elections. Why am I not surprised.

President Obama was re-elected, which means HE is the President, not the mittster. Akin and Mourdock LOST too, thank goodness, along with a few other regressive republican candidates. I consider the republican LOSS an early Christmas (or holiday) gift to the American people, those who favor going FORWARD rather than backward, that is.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#613
Nov 29, 2012
 
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
liberals?
I'm a registered republican.
it just so happens I'm not a religious zealot.
.
as for Cain; his campaign was over when he "answered" questions about foreign policy.
Since you are a confessed republican, I expected more than a diversion.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#614
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, more SOUR GRAPES whining from another disgruntled Romney supporter who watched her candidate LOSE the election, along with many other republicans like Akin and Mourdock in state elections. Why am I not surprised.
President Obama was re-elected, which means HE is the President, not the mittster. Akin and Mourdock LOST too, thank goodness, along with a few other regressive republican candidates. I consider the republican LOSS an early Christmas (or holiday) gift to the American people, those who favor going FORWARD rather than backward, that is.
Since you elected Obama for a second term, when are you going to demand he put a plan on the table for the tax problems and the fiscal cliff we are hurrying toward? If the republicans actually do approve a tax increase on the wealthy, what is Obama planning to give up in spending and entitlements. Let me know if your boy decides to do the job you elected him for.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#615
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
cross-dressing lejimcrow tali-spam.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#616
Nov 29, 2012
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are a confessed republican, I expected more than a diversion.
you mentioned Cain, not me.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#617
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
you mentioned Cain, not me.
Yes, I mentioned Cain, did that create a problem for you?
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#619
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
Since you elected Obama for a second term, when are you going to demand he put a plan on the table for the tax problems and the fiscal cliff we are hurrying toward? If the republicans actually do approve a tax increase on the wealthy, what is Obama planning to give up in spending and entitlements. Let me know if your boy decides to do the job you elected him for.
I'm confident in President Obama's ability to do his job and make those decisions, which is why I voted for him. So I don't need to tell him how to do his job. Does that help? If not, too bad.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620
Nov 30, 2012
 
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confident in President Obama's ability to do his job and make those decisions, which is why I voted for him. So I don't need to tell him how to do his job. Does that help? If not, too bad.
We KNOW you are completely confident in obama, ALL bitter, angry, middle aged leftist broads are obamabots. The issue is you are NOT smart enough to know what's happening. You take orders from gorgana, the vilest leftist female POS on topix.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#621
Nov 30, 2012
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Since you elected Obama for a second term, when are you going to demand he put a plan on the table for the tax problems and the fiscal cliff we are hurrying toward? If the republicans actually do approve a tax increase on the wealthy, what is Obama planning to give up in spending and entitlements. Let me know if your boy decides to do the job you elected him for.
(R) tom coburn: "The income of the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans has risen dramatically over the last decade. Yet, the federal government lavishes these millionaires with billions of dollars in giveaways and tax breaks"

Startin' there, lejimcrow.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622
Nov 30, 2012
 
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confident in President Obama's ability to do his job and make those decisions, which is why I voted for him. So I don't need to tell him how to do his job. Does that help? If not, too bad.
Yes, ducking accountability is something we have become used to from the left.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••