“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#21 Sep 23, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
From all I have observed from the right-wing kooks, they hate ANY broadcast media station that isn't Fox NOISE...oops, I meant Fox News.
If these imbeciles had THEIR way, all stations would broadcast the same right-wing garbage as Fox. Luckily for all of us, that is NOT the case.
I know. All I did was point out the irony of them pointing to the fact that the media they'd otherwise claim was biased, was using this alliteration as though it "proves" that the fetus is a baby. It's pathetic.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#22 Sep 23, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only God is worthy of worship." That a BELIEF, not a fact. FTR, I don't "worship" anything, including deities that I consider IMAGINARY.
Yes, we know how you feel dear. It's your perfect right to not believe, it's not hurting anyone at all. Unlike abortion.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#23 Sep 23, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not speaking for you, Moron. I wasn't even speaking TO you there. My post had NOTHING to do with you, Arrogant One.
You're delusional.
LOL! You are a true champion in the art of twisting words. Go read the original post, which contained a simple question aimed at you. You explained it in a post to someone else because you knew you'd been caught. I don't buy your brand of lying.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#24 Sep 23, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You are a true champion in the art of twisting words. Go read the original post, which contained a simple question aimed at you. You explained it in a post to someone else because you knew you'd been caught. I don't buy your brand of lying.
I addressed Ink saying it didn't offend her. My post was not about, or to you, Paranoid One. Get over yourself.

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

#25 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yet, she said she read my post AND thinks she answered the question. Too funny how she twists words. She did NOT answer my question. I don't even know why they use that term? It's not offensive in any way to me.
she doesn't actually think she answered your ? she just twist and evades and tries like the dickens to make her self feel better about supporting the killing of unborn children

how small.

#26 Sep 23, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no box. That is just your lie.
I said ALLITERATIVE, Moron, not articulate.
What's funny is that you want to pretend the "liberal biased" media is relevant in this matter at all.
I know what you said and I said articulate, it pertains to the subject matter, so before you point at someone and call them a moron make sure that your 4 fingers aren't pointing back at you.

how small.

#27 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I think you give her too much credit. She is actually a terrible word twister, despite her many years of doing it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#28 Sep 23, 2012
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>she doesn't actually think she answered your ? she just twist and evades and tries like the dickens to make her self feel better about supporting the killing of unborn children
No, I didn't answer it. I never said I did. She's full of it.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#29 Sep 23, 2012
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>she doesn't actually think she answered your ? she just twist and evades and tries like the dickens to make her self feel better about supporting the killing of unborn children
So I see. I've been reading a lot here, and I see her MO. She evades and or lies. Interesting indeed. If you tick her off, she starts with the name calling.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#30 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you of the opinion that calling pro life people "fetus worshippers" is offensive to us? It's not.
Here is the original question I asked Bittner. Simple and direct, all she had to do was say yes, I think it is, or no, I use it to try and get to you people. Easy enough.
a voter

Saint Augustine, FL

#31 Sep 24, 2012
Well I would suspect a raped woman wouldn't feel all of those warm feelings about a pregnancy that came about through rape and a bump might be a highly traumatic and disturbing thought. I would also suspect that women with ectopic pregnancies or with pregnancies that will end badly no matter what b/c there is no chance at the child surviving would love to be able to revel in their baby bump. For some it might be a blessing for others it might be a reminder and recurring violation. Not all of us get to walk in the comfy shoes where all pregnancies are planned and turn out to be healthy pregnancies that produce healthy children, unfortunately.

how small.

#32 Sep 24, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't answer it. I never said I did. She's full of it.
Why not answer it? Answer: it would box you in to your pro-abortion box!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#33 Sep 24, 2012
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>Why not answer it? Answer: it would box you in to your pro-abortion box!
LOL, no. The only "pro-abortion box" is the one in your imagination.

how small.

#34 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
So I see. I've been reading a lot here, and I see her MO. She evades and or lies. Interesting indeed. If you tick her off, she starts with the name calling.
nailed it.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#35 Sep 24, 2012
a voter wrote:
Well I would suspect a raped woman wouldn't feel all of those warm feelings about a pregnancy that came about through rape and a bump might be a highly traumatic and disturbing thought. I would also suspect that women with ectopic pregnancies or with pregnancies that will end badly no matter what b/c there is no chance at the child surviving would love to be able to revel in their baby bump. For some it might be a blessing for others it might be a reminder and recurring violation. Not all of us get to walk in the comfy shoes where all pregnancies are planned and turn out to be healthy pregnancies that produce healthy children, unfortunately.
Indeed. Well said.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#36 Sep 24, 2012
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>Why not answer it? Answer: it would box you in to your pro-abortion box!
Exactly! She's not fooling anyone.
Ocean56

AOL

#37 Sep 24, 2012
a voter wrote:
Exactly. Also, not every woman WANTS pregnancy or children. Women have the same right NOT to have children as they do to be mothers.

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#38 Sep 24, 2012
It's a baby!!!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Sep 28, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. All I did was point out the irony of them pointing to the fact that the media they'd otherwise claim was biased, was using this alliteration as though it "proves" that the fetus is a baby. It's pathetic.
Do you call your mother your adult? Do you refer to your father as your adult? Do you refer to someone elses mother or father as their adult? Do you call your teenage brother or sister the adolescent? Most assuredly you don't. Which makes you a sanctimonious hypocrite for referring to someones baby as the fetus.
Ocean56

AOL

#40 Sep 30, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
It's a baby!!!
You can say "it's a baby" all you want. A woman who doesn't want pregnancy or children, whether the sex was consensual or not, isn't likely to give a flip WHAT you believe.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens for any reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Abortion Pioneer Jack Willke Has Died: Som... 6 hr superwilly 7
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr CD is a fraud 308,906
in need of abortion pill and clinic u can conta... Thu godless by choice 2
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Thu lides 219,700
Thu jane 1
safe abortion philippines. Feb 25 godless by choice 2
Abortion in sebokeng, whatsapp 0782611976 with ... Feb 25 godless by choice 2
More from around the web