Australian doctor under fire for refu...

Australian doctor under fire for refusing sex-based abortion

There are 3 comments on the DFW Catholic story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Australian doctor under fire for refusing sex-based abortion. In it, DFW Catholic reports that:

Melbourne, Australia, Oct 12, 2013 / 04:07 pm .- A Catholic doctor in Australia could face suspension or the loss of his license for refusing to refer a couple who sought the sex-based abortion of their unborn daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DFW Catholic.

Good Aussies

Tyumen, Russia

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Well that's pretty evil isn't it, a doctor refusing to refer an unborn baby to be killed.

What's wrong with the leadership of this country?
Good Aussies

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 12, 2013
fook off wrote:
It was an Indian couple, and they ended up terminating their 20 week healthy female feutus. The doctor is trying to get the couple's name released seeming as they are trying to ruin him.
That's what I first thought when I saw the headline, do you have any evidence that they are Indian? They could be Chinese as well.

Do we really need multicultural racist poison in White lands? We had a great, safe, and high civilisation before we were forced against our will to be mass immigrated against.
Gfc

Melbourne, Australia

#10 Oct 12, 2013
Abortion is absolutely evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Wendy Davis calls abortion ruling g... 53 min Far Away 1
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 1 hr South Knox Hombre 6
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 22
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 16 hr Retired SOF 153
News Milestones in legal fight over Texas abortion law Mon Cat74 2
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Mon Mtm 59
More from around the web