Agree

Disagree

“I was Phillip before.”

Since: Dec 07

New England

#122 Dec 20, 2009
Burst of Lethargy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had 36 years to try to do that, through numerous Republican administrations, and R v W stands. Even the most conservative of justices aren't inclined to hear challenges to it.
yet

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#123 Dec 20, 2009
Burst of Lethargy wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you, dear, women don't care what you say they should do.
No not too bad for me. Too bad for the babies they kill, but great for the abortionists that get rich doing it
Burst of Lethargy

Rockville, MD

#124 Dec 20, 2009
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>No not too bad for me. Too bad for the babies they kill, but great for the abortionists that get rich doing it
Oh, more of the same nonsense. Doctors who perform abortions lose money on them.

Of course, a sap like you wouldn't know that.
Burst of Lethargy

Rockville, MD

#125 Dec 20, 2009
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>yet
Ever.

“Mom of 2, for choice...”

Since: Jun 08

New Freedom, PA

#126 Dec 20, 2009
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>Since I'm not forcing women to get pregnant I'm not forcing them to gestate. They did that to themselves, and then want to kill someone to get out of the natural consequences and then think they're good people and say that humans arbitrarily don't have human rights.
Why wouldn't they be good people? Because they made a choice you don't agree with? Please.

You may not be forcing women to get pregnant, but you are most certainly on a quest to force them to gestate.

Unborn humans do not have rights. Show me where they do.

And why is it all you anti choicers think that forcing a woman to give birth is such a good punishment. If she is in the place where she feels abortion is the best choice for her, do you really want her raising a child? And before you throw adoption out there...find homes for all the millions of children already waiting to be adopted.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#127 Dec 22, 2009
Burst of Lethargy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, more of the same nonsense. Doctors who perform abortions lose money on them.
Of course, a sap like you wouldn't know that.
Suuuurrrreee they do. Any links? how about the guys that exclusively do abortions? They must be homeless

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#128 Dec 22, 2009
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't they be good people? Because they made a choice you don't agree with? Please.
You may not be forcing women to get pregnant, but you are most certainly on a quest to force them to gestate.
Unborn humans do not have rights. Show me where they do.
And why is it all you anti choicers think that forcing a woman to give birth is such a good punishment. If she is in the place where she feels abortion is the best choice for her, do you really want her raising a child? And before you throw adoption out there...find homes for all the millions of children already waiting to be adopted.
Oh here we go again. Every child has to have a home or they all end up as some abused Oliver Twist or something.

I wouldn't allow a woman to kill her unborn baby so I must be a woman hater trying to force to gestate. Killing babies is just a choice.

Human don't have human rights unless they're convenient.

Please. Do you have any thoughts of your own or will you just continue to bable the pro choicer talking points that nobody believes any more?

New Freedom, PA

#129 Dec 22, 2009
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>Oh here we go again. Every child has to have a home or they all end up as some abused Oliver Twist or something.
I wouldn't allow a woman to kill her unborn baby so I must be a woman hater trying to force to gestate. Killing babies is just a choice.
Human don't have human rights unless they're convenient.
Please. Do you have any thoughts of your own or will you just continue to bable the pro choicer talking points that nobody believes any more?
I'll come up with something you consider original when you do.

Well now, I would think every child would have to have a home...makes sense...now that is neither here nor there in this argument. The debate is whether women should be forced to gestate, and no they should not be.

Killing babies is illegal...and I do think you know that. I would say you must have some issue with women if you feel the need to try and exert that much control over them. You know, we do have brains and we are capable of making our own medical decisions. Without your help.

A fetus has no rights. It is not about convenience it is fact.

And who doesn't believe pro choice points? You? Hmmm...well I don't buy the anti choice babble that you have regurgitated. No woman should ever be forced to gestate...period.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#130 Jan 8, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll come up with something you consider original when you do.
Well now, I would think every child would have to have a home...makes sense...now that is neither here nor there in this argument. The debate is whether women should be forced to gestate, and no they should not be.
Killing babies is illegal...and I do think you know that. I would say you must have some issue with women if you feel the need to try and exert that much control over them. You know, we do have brains and we are capable of making our own medical decisions. Without your help.
A fetus has no rights. It is not about convenience it is fact.
And who doesn't believe pro choice points? You? Hmmm...well I don't buy the anti choice babble that you have regurgitated. No woman should ever be forced to gestate...period.
Every child only has to have a home to help you justify being able to kill them when they're inconvenient

Women aren't forced to gestate. The vast majority of them choose to engage in activities that get them pregnant. They made themselves that way

Killing babies isn't illegal when they're in the womb

Killing a baby isn't a medical decision

Fetuses don't have rights? Arbitrary and based on convenience. Not different from "blacks don't have rights"

Not trying to control women and nobody is buying that, not even most women
lilmiss

Kalamazoo, MI

#131 Jan 21, 2010
AbortionLover wrote:
But don't take abortion pills. It's so much more fun to have an abortion!:). I know I love them.
saying you love abortions is not something to be proud of.
yes i am pro-abortion but i do not believe it is right to say you love it.

both sides are heard on this page.
but, abortion should be the right of the woman carrying the child.
being a girl who has had an abortion herself knowing how horrifying it is, but i am also glad that i had it done.
i was not ready for a child but was not ready to kill my child either.
get a life and get off the message boards
lilmiss

Kalamazoo, MI

#132 Jan 21, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
Every child only has to have a home to help you justify being able to kill them when they're inconvenient
Women aren't forced to gestate. The vast majority of them choose to engage in activities that get them pregnant. They made themselves that way
Fetuses don't have rights? Arbitrary and based on convenience. Not different from "blacks don't have rights"
what about a woman who gets pregnet because of a rape?

does she have the right to an abortion?
dog woman

Rochester, NY

#133 Jan 21, 2010
I used to be pro-life...until the unexpected happened to me. There was no way I could afford or even want a child. I would not have been a good parent, so why put the child through that? I was born as a result of an "accident" and after the way my mom treated me my entire life, I would have preferred that she would have had an abortion. Life as an unloved child is worse than having no life at all. To this day, I have severe depression because of what my mother put me through my entire life.

As for those who called it a "temporary inconvenience" to have a child...how the heck is it temporary? 9 months of stress, sickness, and pain, 18+ years of money spent, frustration, regret, and an unhappy child...and a lifetime of the child hating you for being a crappy parent.

Basically, anyone who is pro-life who finds themselves in an income free, unwanted pregnancy time period would quickly change their opinions.

And if abortion should be "illegal", then I guess it should also be illegal to be in a healthy, loving relationship with your significant other. Whether you are married or not does not affect the risk of an unwanted pregnancy, and no birth control is fail proof. So basically as far as pro-lifers are concerned, it's better to ruin your own life forever than the life of a fetus that won't know the difference.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#134 Jan 22, 2010
lilmiss wrote:
<quoted text>
what about a woman who gets pregnet because of a rape?
does she have the right to an abortion?
if you have to kill someone, kill the rapist. Otherwise leave the innocent out of it.
MUIM

Thornhill, Canada

#135 Jan 22, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>if you have to kill someone, kill the rapist. Otherwise leave the innocent out of it.
Nice the "lucky" innocent woman who was raped should be forced to remain pregnant having the spawn of some rapist use her body for 9 months then she should have to deal with the difficult decision to either keep her child and have a daily reminder of the SOB who raped her or choose to give her child away.

Mr. Phillip until you become a woman stay out of it.

New Freedom, PA

#136 Jan 22, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
So...children don't need homes? That is completely ludicrous.

Women aren't forced to gestate, you're right...I am glad you are finally seeing the truth of the matter. We aren't forced to gestate because we are able to make our own medical decisions concerning our bodies.

Babies aren't killed in the womb.

Abortion is a medical decision, even if you don't like it. Gotta deal with it though.

Oh you people and your abortion/slavery arguments. You do realize that slaves were born people...the only rights being infringed upon were theirs. However...with a fetus...since it has no rights until birth...but the woman who is already born has rights now...you cannot infringe on her rights to give rights to the non viable fetus residing in her uterus.

Oh trust me...we do buy it...especially when men are screaming "you can't decide what to do with your own body". It is a matter of control, if I had an abortion tomorrow...how on earth would that affect you? Oh wait, it wouldn't affect you...but you want to affect me and other women by trying to dictate what we are able to do with our bodies. Hmmm...seems like control to me.
lilmiss

Byron Center, MI

#137 Jan 24, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>if you have to kill someone, kill the rapist. Otherwise leave the innocent out of it.
yes, innocent and would you really want to bring a innocent child into this world that cannot be supported and could potentially be raised by a woman who just recently went through a tragic rape and every time she would look and this "suppose to blessing" she sees a rapist sorry i would not want to put a innocent child through that!

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#138 Jan 27, 2010
MUIM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice the "lucky" innocent woman who was raped should be forced to remain pregnant having the spawn of some rapist use her body for 9 months then she should have to deal with the difficult decision to either keep her child and have a daily reminder of the SOB who raped her or choose to give her child away.
Mr. Phillip until you become a woman stay out of it.
Nice way to try to sweep a problem under the rug instead of actually helping the woman.

Oh you poooooooorrrr women. Life is just so hard for you. I guess I just can't possibly understand how hard it is for you. Oh boo hoo.

It's pathetic you choicers try to stand on the shoulders of women that have been raped.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#139 Jan 27, 2010
lilmiss wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, innocent and would you really want to bring a innocent child into this world that cannot be supported and could potentially be raised by a woman who just recently went through a tragic rape and every time she would look and this "suppose to blessing" she sees a rapist sorry i would not want to put a innocent child through that!
I reject every single premise you just presented as mixture of myth and self fulfilling prophesy.

I have no idea why "feminists" don't hail as heroes women that have been raped and chose to have their children. Oh wait. Yes I do. That would punch a huge whole in their abortion myth

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#140 Jan 27, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
So...children don't need homes? That is completely ludicrous.
Women aren't forced to gestate, you're right...I am glad you are finally seeing the truth of the matter. We aren't forced to gestate because we are able to make our own medical decisions concerning our bodies.
Babies aren't killed in the womb.
Abortion is a medical decision, even if you don't like it. Gotta deal with it though.
Oh you people and your abortion/slavery arguments. You do realize that slaves were born people...the only rights being infringed upon were theirs. However...with a fetus...since it has no rights until birth...but the woman who is already born has rights now...you cannot infringe on her rights to give rights to the non viable fetus residing in her uterus.
Oh trust me...we do buy it...especially when men are screaming "you can't decide what to do with your own body". It is a matter of control, if I had an abortion tomorrow...how on earth would that affect you? Oh wait, it wouldn't affect you...but you want to affect me and other women by trying to dictate what we are able to do with our bodies. Hmmm...seems like control to me.
What do you mean it wouldn't affect me? Even if it didn't, so what? I guess the Holocost didn't affect me either so I should just butt out of that too and mind my ow business.

It's not a medical decision to kill someone else, and I refuse to believe that most women think they're just doing something with their own bodies and don't understand the basics of DNA.

There's a reason why when a woman has an abortion she doesn't feel pain....because it's not her body being aborted. duh

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#141 Jan 27, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean it wouldn't affect me? Even if it didn't, so what? I guess the Holocost didn't affect me either so I should just butt out of that too and mind my ow business.
It's not a medical decision to kill someone else, and I refuse to believe that most women think they're just doing something with their own bodies and don't understand the basics of DNA.
There's a reason why when a woman has an abortion she doesn't feel pain....because it's not her body being aborted. duh
All that DNA proves is that a z/e/f is human, and we already knew that.

What to do about our own pregnancy is a medical decision. And women have the very same rights that men do to make our own medical decisions. Tough shit, if you don't like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 1 hr NoahLovesU 7,490
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 309,894
News Federal Court Blocks One Of The Harshest Aborti... 11 hr cpeter1313 1
News Alabama House votes to ban abortion clinics nea... 12 hr cpeter1313 1
News Tennessee Republican who pressured mistress to ... Tue FedUpMomma 13
Miss Jenny Abortion Procedure (Apr '14) Tue miychi 33
abortion 0780343859wts hap in Kokstad, Queens t... Tue dr hawa 1
More from around the web