Agree

Disagree

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
SOHC 4

New Albany, IN

#1 Jan 12, 2008
** Especially now that the "Abortion Pill" is available in so many countries!... Mifeprex & Mifepristone.
AbortionLover

Midland, MI

#2 Jan 12, 2008
But don't take abortion pills. It's so much more fun to have an abortion!:). I know I love them.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 7, 2008
AbortionLover wrote:
But don't take abortion pills. It's so much more fun to have an abortion!:). I know I love them.
Cant you just grow up and get a life already. Abortion is a horrible murder.
SOHC 4

New Albany, IN

#4 Feb 8, 2008
Emelsu wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is a horrible murder.
Emelsu,.... Raising kids is a MAJOR commitment of time, effort & money!..How many kids have you adopted?..None?..It's a responsible Mom who decides NOT TO bring her unwanted child into this world!..How then, can you accuse her of MURDER?

Location hidden

#5 Feb 8, 2008
SOHC 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Emelsu,.... Raising kids is a MAJOR commitment of time, effort & money!..How many kids have you adopted?..None?..It's a responsible Mom who decides NOT TO bring her unwanted child into this world!..How then, can you accuse her of MURDER?
Because she decided to KILL her baby because she had sex and got pregnant because of what she did. Even though the baby isnt born yet doesnt mean they deserve to be MURDERED. Also why do you think when some one kills a pregnant women that the person gets introuble for 2 murders.

Since: Dec 07

Los Angeles

#6 Feb 9, 2008
Emelsu wrote:
<quoted text>Cant you just grow up and get a life already. Abortion is a horrible murder.
Abortion is NOT murder.

I remain,

VS
Citizen, U.S.

Los Angeles

#7 Feb 9, 2008
Emelsu wrote:
<quoted text>Because she decided to KILL her baby because she had sex and got pregnant because of what she did. Even though the baby isnt born yet doesnt mean they deserve to be MURDERED. Also why do you think when some one kills a pregnant women that the person gets introuble for 2 murders.
Each state has SPECIFIC FETAL HOMICIDE LAWS to address situations when a fetus is killed by a THIRD-party. If a fetus is killed in a state that does not have a fetal homicide law, there is no murder charge.

I remain,

VS
Citizen, U.S.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 11, 2008
Van Slyke wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is NOT murder.
I remain,
VS
Citizen, U.S.
Abortion IS murder no matter what you think abortion ends the life of an innocent human life no matter if you want to call that life a baby or a fetus.
JoyofLife

New Orleans, LA

#9 Feb 11, 2008
Emelsu wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion IS murder no matter what you think abortion ends the life of an innocent human life no matter if you want to call that life a baby or a fetus.
Quick question, so you believe that the rights of one human being should be more than the rights of another? Just checking to make sure we're on the same page.

Los Angeles

#10 Feb 11, 2008
Emelsu wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion IS murder no matter what you think abortion ends the life of an innocent human life no matter if you want to call that life a baby or a fetus.
Thank you for that uninformed opinion. Abortion is NOT murder. It does not matter if you consider it a baby or a fetus.

Murder is a LEGAL term and any reference to such must be used in the LEGAL context.

Murder - The UNLAWFUL killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.*

Abortion - the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.*

Murder = Unlawful, or illegal
Abortion = Legal

Murder is illegal. Abortion is legal. The legal act of abortion cannot be illegal. Therefore, abortion is not murder.

I remain,

VS
Citizen, U.S.

* Source: American Heritage Dictionary

“PC Mom of 1 + 1 on the way!”

Since: Aug 07

Connecticut...

#11 Feb 11, 2008
Emelsu wrote:
<quoted text>Cant you just grow up and get a life already. Abortion is a horrible murder.
Emelsu, I don't think you should be telling anyone else to "grow up".

Connecticut...

#12 Feb 11, 2008
Emelsu wrote:
<quoted text>Because she decided to KILL her baby because she had sex and got pregnant because of what she did. Even though the baby isnt born yet doesnt mean they deserve to be MURDERED. Also why do you think when some one kills a pregnant women that the person gets introuble for 2 murders.
Consenting to sex, is not consenting to pregnancy, birth, or parenthood.

Since: Jan 07

Statesville, NC

#13 Feb 12, 2008
DanielleCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Consenting to sex, is not consenting to pregnancy, birth, or parenthood.
Your exactly right, but If women would be responsible with there bodies and choices then they would get on birth control and pratice safe sex then there wouldn't be all these abortions performed in the first place. Safe sex prevent unwanted pregnancies and unwanted STD'S

Statesville, NC

#14 Feb 12, 2008
AbortionLover wrote:
Why in the world would you say you love abortions? That is just completely rediculous and unbelievable.

Statesville, NC

#15 Feb 12, 2008
SOHC 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
If she would have been as you said "responsible" in the first place then she wouldn't have to contemplate an abortion at all..

Connecticut...

#16 Feb 12, 2008
tlc97 wrote:
<quoted text>Your exactly right, but If women would be responsible with there bodies and choices then they would get on birth control and pratice safe sex then there wouldn't be all these abortions performed in the first place. Safe sex prevent unwanted pregnancies and unwanted STD'S
Of course there would be.
Until there is a form of birth control that is 100% safe and effective for not ONLY women, but men also. There will be a need for abortion.

Connecticut...

#17 Feb 12, 2008
tlc97 wrote:
<quoted text>If she would have been as you said "responsible" in the first place then she wouldn't have to contemplate an abortion at all..
Of course she would have. Abortion is a RESPONSIBLE choice for many women.

Statesville, NC

#18 Feb 12, 2008
DanielleCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she would have. Abortion is a RESPONSIBLE choice for many women.
That is your opinion and I respect that but I do believe men should be safe but men of course cannot get pregnant so they can have as much sex as they want. It is the woman who has to deal with the unwanted pregnancy and If they had been careful in the first place they wouldn't have to get an abortion because of there mistake.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 17, 2008
DanielleCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Emelsu, I don't think you should be telling anyone else to "grow up".
I was just telling Abortion lover to get a life cause on every abortion forum he kept putting up krap like everyone should get atleast 99 abortions and he or she was acting like a little baby. The comment wasnt meant for anyone else. jeez.
highschoolrose

Ottawa, Canada

#21 Oct 6, 2008
i used to be pro life, i went to the march for life every year , protested every chance i could and thought abortions were un necessary. then i found out i was pregnant, and im only in grade 12. abortion is my choice, and its is the most respocisble thing i can do. if i bring this unwanted baby into the world, what would happen to it ? i didnt want it , and i would not be abl to give it up . it would keep me depressed becuase it would be the reason i was unable to graduate or keep my job because i have to stay home all day . who says 5 years down the road i wont develop some sort of resentment toward it and abuse it. its not the best choice , but it is the right thing to do. i will wreck its life, and it will wreck mine. as selfish as it is to say id raher live my life. and no one should tell me differently unless they are in my shoes, then i would be glad to hear what they have to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr R C Honey 307,005
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 9 hr Diamondiqa 5,514
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... Sat pcloadletter 62
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Sat feces for jesus 219,634
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... Sat Lawrence 13
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... Sat feces for jesus 31
9 reasons why 2014 was a great year for pro-life Dec 19 Deborah 1
More from around the web