“Mom of 2, for choice...”

Since: Jun 08

New Freedom, PA

#81 Jan 17, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>Killing someone (especially that you are 100% responsible for the existence of and is completely innocent) for your convenience isn't a right
Not being killed is
Again you are wrong...if it is living in my body, using my organs and I don't want it there...I can have it removed for whatever reason I choose.

Not being killed is a right...so I guess you are against the death penalty?

“I was Phillip before.”

Since: Dec 07

New England

#82 Jan 18, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...what organs of my husbands did my two year old use?
Well his heart pumped the blood that delivered the oxygen that was brought in by his lungs, that went to his muscles that consisted of proteins put there via his stomach, and then the muscles lifted his arm to feed your two year old and all this was controlled by his brain, so basically all of them.

If the two year old had tried to only use his own organs to keep himself alive it wouldn't have worked.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#83 Jan 18, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I can keep up. You are twisting.
"So now you're saying abortion does have to do with human rights? Or it's irrelevant?"
I'm not saying either. I'm saying that, now read slowly, move your lips if it'll help, THAT HUMAN RIGHTS ARE IRRELEVANT TO OUR LAWS, WHICH ARE BASED ON CIVIL RIGHTS.
Got it that time?
You just said civil rights had a lot to do with human rights, so they would be relevant then, wouldn't they?

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#84 Jan 18, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are wrong...if it is living in my body, using my organs and I don't want it there...I can have it removed for whatever reason I choose.
Not being killed is a right...so I guess you are against the death penalty?
Yes. I am definitely against the death penalty for completely innocent individuals.

New Freedom, PA

#85 Jan 18, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
Well his heart pumped the blood that delivered the oxygen that was brought in by his lungs, that went to his muscles that consisted of proteins put there via his stomach, and then the muscles lifted his arm to feed your two year old and all this was controlled by his brain, so basically all of them.
If the two year old had tried to only use his own organs to keep himself alive it wouldn't have worked.
You are unhinged. My two year old used no organs of my husbands and you know it.

And the two year old can feed himself...and hold his own cup...and is not on the bottle still...LMFAO...Do you think at all before you post?

New Freedom, PA

#86 Jan 18, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I am definitely against the death penalty for completely innocent individuals.
Ahhh...so you're not pro life...you are pro fetus. You are only pro life for the lives you think are worthy.

Typical of the anti choice, control nut group.

How about just staying out of my uterus? And all other women's also...that is just what works best.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#87 Jan 18, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are unhinged. My two year old used no organs of my husbands and you know it.
And the two year old can feed himself...and hold his own cup...and is not on the bottle still...LMFAO...Do you think at all before you post?
Nope. You put a two year old out alone in the wild and it's most likely dead in 3 days or so.

They rely on others, which means the organs of others. Without our organs we're dead. If adults with beating hearts and whatnot aren't around a 2 year old and they don't use their organs for the 2 year old's benefit the 2 year old dies. Duh

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#88 Jan 18, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh...so you're not pro life...you are pro fetus. You are only pro life for the lives you think are worthy.
Typical of the anti choice, control nut group.
How about just staying out of my uterus? And all other women's also...that is just what works best.
No, actually you are the one that is pro-life only for the ones you think are worthy.....and for you that has to do with convenience.

I promise never to go into your uterus.

If you can find me a fetus guilty of murder or terrorism or something than by all means feel free to abort it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#89 Jan 18, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>You just said civil rights had a lot to do with human rights, so they would be relevant then, wouldn't they?
I said no such thing.

New Freedom, PA

#90 Jan 18, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually you are the one that is pro-life only for the ones you think are worthy.....and for you that has to do with convenience.
I promise never to go into your uterus.
If you can find me a fetus guilty of murder or terrorism or something than by all means feel free to abort it.
Again you are wrong. You have no idea what my personal beliefs are...all you know is I argue for choice. I could be totally against abortion for myself...I could be barren...wanting a child...but yet not expecting some woman to be a brood mare for me...or I could be completely ready to go have an abortion should I become pregnant.

You have no clue...I advocate choice and education...I have never told someone they must abort...just as I have never told someone they must gestate.

I don't care about guilt...life is life brother...why do YOU get to choose and no one else?

New Freedom, PA

#91 Jan 18, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. You put a two year old out alone in the wild and it's most likely dead in 3 days or so.
They rely on others, which means the organs of others. Without our organs we're dead. If adults with beating hearts and whatnot aren't around a 2 year old and they don't use their organs for the 2 year old's benefit the 2 year old dies. Duh
You are posting garbage like this...then saying Duh?

Again you are unhinged. The two year old is not using anyones organs for survival...you clearly know this. Just another non argument you anti choicers try to conjure up...
dog woman

Rochester, NY

#92 Jan 21, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh riiigghhhhtttt. You think you can declare who is and who isn't a person and that's nothing like Nazi Germany.
Gee. It looks like a person. It has dna like one. It's growing. Would continue developing like you if left alone. But of course it's maaaagggicallly different and there's nothing arbitrary about that.
I guess you sort of see them as the I can't believe it's not butter of the human world. Guilt free butter taste. Guilt free infanticide! yay!
If you had lived in the 1800s you would have gone around saying slaves weren't people because the Constitution said so.
You're so enlightened.
You know what else has DNA? Fruits and vegetables. I don't think you have a valid argument there.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#93 Jan 22, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are wrong. You have no idea what my personal beliefs are...all you know is I argue for choice. I could be totally against abortion for myself...I could be barren...wanting a child...but yet not expecting some woman to be a brood mare for me...or I could be completely ready to go have an abortion should I become pregnant.
You have no clue...I advocate choice and education...I have never told someone they must abort...just as I have never told someone they must gestate.
I don't care about guilt...life is life brother...why do YOU get to choose and no one else?
I'm not choosing anything. Saying "you can't kill someone" isn't a choice.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#94 Jan 22, 2010
jlmiller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are posting garbage like this...then saying Duh?
Again you are unhinged. The two year old is not using anyones organs for survival...you clearly know this. Just another non argument you anti choicers try to conjure up...
Ignoring science now?

Ok, so try to help a two year old survive without using any of your organs. I don't see how that's possible. If you're on a deserted island or something with a two year old and your organs fail then I'm pretty sure the two year old won't be able to survive using its own organs. That's just obvious. So obviously the two year old was benefiting from your organs and needs other people's organs (to function properly and help them) in order to survive.

How else are you helping the two year old survive? Magic?

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#95 Jan 22, 2010
dog woman wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what else has DNA? Fruits and vegetables. I don't think you have a valid argument there.
And I am all about fruits having fruit rights and veggies having veggie rights cause that's the kind of dna they have.

“I was Phillip before.”

New England

#96 Jan 22, 2010
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I said no such thing.
So now you're saying human rights have nothing to do with civil rights? Or that they do but human rights aren't relevant (to law)? Which is it? Stop copping out and avoiding already. You've got every opportunity to answer here. Just get it right.

You said fetuses are humans. Now go tell us why these humans don't have human rights or why if they do they aren't relevant. And please do it without being discriminatory or eugenic or anything and acknowledging human equality despite differences in ability and development.

I'd like to see that.
MUIM

Thornhill, Canada

#97 Jan 22, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring science now?
Ok, so try to help a two year old survive without using any of your organs. I don't see how that's possible. If you're on a deserted island or something with a two year old and your organs fail then I'm pretty sure the two year old won't be able to survive using its own organs. That's just obvious.
So obviously the two year old was benefiting from your organs and needs other people's organs (to function properly and help them) in order to survive.
Ok well if I were stuck on a deserted island with just me and a two year old Of course I would help but the child still would not be using my organs directly. I would be using my organs not the child. I would be willingly using my body to help the child completely at will.
Now with your first question how it could survive without me....
Easy my husband, daughter, mother, sister, aunt, brother, cousin, friend or any other person I trust with my child can help take care of it....even if I were to leave my child with one of these trusted people for more than three days.
The two year old is not 100% dependent on me, does the two year old need the care of another person? Of course.
Here is the difference....The other person can be anyone. Why you ask? Because a two year old is not living INSIDE of another person.

New Freedom, PA

#98 Jan 22, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring science now?
Ok, so try to help a two year old survive without using any of your organs. I don't see how that's possible. If you're on a deserted island or something with a two year old and your organs fail then I'm pretty sure the two year old won't be able to survive using its own organs. That's just obvious. So obviously the two year old was benefiting from your organs and needs other people's organs (to function properly and help them) in order to survive.
Oh obtuse one...really...get a logical argument.

You know your argument is illogical. No child uses the organs of another other then during gestation.

You can try to logic it out all you want...but you just look ignorant.

New Freedom, PA

#99 Jan 22, 2010
MUIM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok well if I were stuck on a deserted island with just me and a two year old Of course I would help but the child still would not be using my organs directly. I would be using my organs not the child. I would be willingly using my body to help the child completely at will.
Now with your first question how it could survive without me....
Easy my husband, daughter, mother, sister, aunt, brother, cousin, friend or any other person I trust with my child can help take care of it....even if I were to leave my child with one of these trusted people for more than three days.
The two year old is not 100% dependent on me, does the two year old need the care of another person? Of course.
Here is the difference....The other person can be anyone. Why you ask? Because a two year old is not living INSIDE of another person.
He knows all of this...his lack of control over women is what is driving him crazy.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#100 Jan 23, 2010
Mr Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're saying human rights have nothing to do with civil rights? Or that they do but human rights aren't relevant (to law)? Which is it? Stop copping out and avoiding already. You've got every opportunity to answer here. Just get it right.
You said fetuses are humans. Now go tell us why these humans don't have human rights or why if they do they aren't relevant. And please do it without being discriminatory or eugenic or anything and acknowledging human equality despite differences in ability and development.
I'd like to see that.
I have already answered this question. It's not my fault you are to stupid to understand my answer, it's your own. In fact, I've answered it several times. Scroll back, you Moron, and read my responses. You apparently need to slow down when you read. Move your lips if it helps.

As far as you trying to control the parameters of my answer.....piss off, you whiny little girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 3 hr Rainbow Kid 34
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr The world is waiting 307,055
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 6 hr Junket 219,639
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... Tue Ms. Guest 14
Positive Alternatives drives down abortion numb... (Jul '12) Tue Zach 2
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Dec 22 cpeter1313 5,516
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... Dec 20 pcloadletter 62
More from around the web