Lila Rose exposes Big Abortion's latest atrocities

Posted in the Abortion Forum

Demystifying liberal myth

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Tonight, April 29, Live Action President Lila Rose will be appearing on The O'Reilly Factor at 8pm EST to discuss our latest investigative release, "Inhuman: Undercover in America's Late-Term Abortion Industry".

Check your local listings to find out what time The O'Reilly Factor airs in your area.

Bill O'Reilly will be highlighting Live Action's new investigative project, "Inhuman: Undercover in America's Late-Term Abortion Industry", and will be bringing Lila in to the studio for comment.

Yesterday Live Action released ground-breaking undercover footage from a n abortion clinic in the Bronx, NY, documenting a clinic worker describing in gruesome detail what should happen to a baby who survives an abortion, and tells the woman to "flush it!" Watch the disturbing footage here:
&fe ature=player_embedded&utm_ source=Live+Action&utm_cam paign=24dc750162-04-12+Meat+Ma rket&utm_medium=email

Today, we released another earth-shattering investigative video, which documented a leading abortionist in Washington, D.C. saying that he would leave a baby to die, if it was born-alive after a failed abortion. Watch this shocking video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And there is much more to come over the next few weeks. Please watch and 'share' our new videos, and check out LiveAction.org/Inhuman for more information on this investigative project.

Also, in case you missed it, check out some of the media coverage our project has received thus far:

New York Times: "Group Shows Covert Video of a Bronx Abortion Clinic" -- http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/29/nyregion/vi... ;

New York Post: "The Truth about Late-Term Abortion" -- http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...

Washington Post: "Anti-abortion Group Releases Videos of Clinic Workers Discussing Live Births" -- http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Thankyou!

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#3 Apr 29, 2013

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#4 Apr 29, 2013
from the article:
Live Action and its founder, Lila Rose, have a long, disreputable history of perpetrating hoaxes and concocting false allegations against abortion rights supporters, Planned Parenthood in particular.

sounds about right

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 30, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
from the article:
Live Action and its founder, Lila Rose, have a long, disreputable history of perpetrating hoaxes and concocting false allegations against abortion rights supporters, Planned Parenthood in particular.
sounds about right
Whaaat? A deceitful anti-choicer?? Say it ain't so!
Freedom

Narara, Australia

#6 Apr 30, 2013
The prolife symbol should be a pair of burning pants. I have never seen a more dishonest bunch of hypocrites in my life.
Demystifying liberal myth

Minneapolis, MN

#7 May 2, 2013
Freedom wrote:
The prolife symbol should be a pair of burning pants. I have never seen a more dishonest bunch of hypocrites in my life.
Gotta love the plaintive, piteous bellowing of pro-abort gored oxen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Life is Love 306,363
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 3 hr Yankee Yahoo 44
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 13 hr godless by choice 219,534
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 23 hr zef 5,407
Abortion clinic vows to keep serving Wed Von Doom 24
The Bible is NOT against ABORTION (Nov '07) Tue stoobee 381
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) Oct 27 Brian_G 1,333

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE