Citizen-approved laws take effect wit...

Citizen-approved laws take effect with new year

There are 3 comments on the SFGate story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Citizen-approved laws take effect with new year. In it, SFGate reports that:

New laws going into place with the new year will require Montanans seeking state services to prove they are U.S. citizens, and require minors under 16 to receive parental permission for an abortion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Good

De Soto, KS

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Right on Montana!
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
The critics arguments are laughable at best,way to go Montana.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 31, 2012
"I think it is going to be a burden," said Kim Abbott with the Montana Human Rights Network. "The question is, how easy are you going to make it on Montanans so they can, without extra barriers, get the services they need?"

If the need is really there, they will find a way to get it...legally. This ought to cut down on fraud. It's sad that laws like this are becoming more necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min June VanDerMark 322,179
News Senate GOP on track to OK judicial pick rated n... 4 hr Trump is a joke 14
News Waste Hauler Dumps Kentucky's Last Abortion Cli... 4 hr Escondito 5
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Tue Lori899 6,125
News This election will test Trump's staying power i... Dec 9 Christian Fumblem... 1
News Oregon man charged with federal tax evasion say... Dec 8 cpeter1313 1
Pro life for women Dec 8 June VanDerMark 67
More from around the web