Storytelling Campaign to 'end the sti...

Storytelling Campaign to 'end the stigma' of abortion

There are 1 comment on the News Talk Florida story from Oct 28, 2013, titled Storytelling Campaign to 'end the stigma' of abortion. In it, News Talk Florida reports that:

On Monday, pro-abortion groups across the country launched an organized effort to feature women telling uplifting stories of their abortions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Talk Florida.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#1 Oct 28, 2013
I wouldn't necessarily call these stories 'uplifting', given that most of them are painful to read, and some of the situations the authors describe are heartbreaking...but the fact that these women are brave enough to come forward with their stories at all, in the current political climate is rather uplifting, and the fact is that one in three pregnant women will contemplate, seek, or have an abortion in their lifetime.

Which means two of three pregnant women will not. And that should be 'uplifting' for our friends in the SCPL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats seek repeal of ban on federal funding... 3 hr cpeter1313 138
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 3 hr cpeter1313 19
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 311,628
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sat zef 6,011
News Anti-abortion group sues city, wants to move be... Sat Susanm 4
News Planned Parenthood Trying to Rebrand Itself As ... Sat cpeter1313 1
News Planned Parenthood joins $500k effort to help C... Sat Susanm 1
More from around the web