Life-at-fertilization initiative has hope in Miss.

Oct 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Centre Daily Times

In this June 6, 2011 file photo, Ezekiel Sowell, 7, right,of Tupelo, Miss., sings during a prayer rally for the Personhood Amendment at the Capitol in Jackson, Miss.

Comments (Page 131)

Showing posts 2,601 - 2,620 of2,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman's body or not, terrorist threats, and slanderous defamatory statements are not freedom. Terrorist threats, and slanderous defamatory statements are fascism. Your idolization of women's bodies is no excuse for fascism.
You afraid of a little womanly anger, pookie??

Don't be skeeered... be alert. As long as you're posting, you're probably ok.

But your idolization of gravid wombs, is no excuse for misogyny.

Nazi freak.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
All a woman has to do, is to tell them she doesn't want to have the abortion. SHE signs the consent form, not her husband. It's amazing to me that the very same people who will constantly complain that a woman doesn't have to take the man's point of view into consideration still try to use this argument.
There is a difference between being forced, and allowing yourself to be talked into something. I had an unplanned pregnancy, which came at the worst possible time. I had family and friends put pressure on me to have an abortion. And I said no, I continued the pregnancy despite them. Perhaps we should teach our daughters to be stronger than that, to know that they don't need ANYONE'S permission to deal with their own body, and more women will be able to withstand such pressure.
Why is it the so-called 'pro-life' faction, never seems to recognize that one fact: the denial or removal of rights, sets a very dangerous precedent.

What would be their reaction if their elected legislators took the choice to gestate from them, and made ABORTION mandatory....

China had a precedent for that.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it the so-called 'pro-life' faction, never seems to recognize that one fact: the denial or removal of rights, sets a very dangerous precedent.
What would be their reaction if their elected legislators took the choice to gestate from them, and made ABORTION mandatory....
China had a precedent for that.
Exactly right.

Roe v Wade was the perfect middle ground. It allows the woman to make her own choice (which INCLUDES the right to continue her pregnancy, and which most women still do...they like to ignore that.) up to the point of viability, where the states MAY, if they choose, place limits due to their own interest in the potential citizen, but it is STILL her choice if her life/health will be impacted, or if there is something wrong with the fetus.

Most abortions occur in the first trimester, 88%. Almost 62% occur at 9 weeks or before, when there isn't even a fetus yet. Of the rest, only 1.5% occur at 21 weeks or later, and at 21 weeks, viability isn't even a possibility.

I have yet to see an argument against a woman's reproductive choice that is not, at it's core, religious. Many try to pretend it's not, but that's what it comes down to. And the fact is that someone's religion applies only to them. And I include my own in that :)
foodno

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman's body or not, terrorist threats, and slanderous defamatory statements are not freedom. Terrorist threats, and slanderous defamatory statements are fascism. Your idolization of women's bodies is no excuse for fascism.
It seems if freedom is the issue then you can not force your beliefs on others. It sounds like you want to force you genes on someone then stop them from dumping them. You are some piece of work. What you want is control and your freedom stops at the beginning of the next person's freedom.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

foodno wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems if freedom is the issue then you can not force your beliefs on others. It sounds like you want to force you genes on someone then stop them from dumping them. You are some piece of work. What you want is control and your freedom stops at the beginning of the next person's freedom.
Killing babies with abortion is a violation of our most fundamental human right. The right to life. Without life we don't have freedom or anything else. No matter how much that might subtract from the profitability of your abortion mills, and your reign of terror and death.
foodno

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing babies with abortion is a violation of our most fundamental human right. The right to life. Without life we don't have freedom or anything else. No matter how much that might subtract from the profitability of your abortion mills, and your reign of terror and death.
Life is not inside a person it is the person. You can not stop a person from owning their body that is not freedom that is slavery.

One does not need capitalism to stop a pregnancy. It is a service like getting a hair cut. Perhaps you rather have the government provide the service for free.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

foodno wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is not inside a person it is the person. You can not stop a person from owning their body that is not freedom that is slavery.
One does not need capitalism to stop a pregnancy. It is a service like getting a hair cut. Perhaps you rather have the government provide the service for free.
Killing innocent people with abortion is not "a service like getting a hair cut". Killing innocent people with abortion is a plague upon humanity. People don't own their body. Otherwise they could sell it. Which they can't. Because owning someone's body is slavery, and slavery was abolish.
Shell

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

"People don't own their body. Otherwise they could sell it. Which they can't. Because owning someone's body is slavery, and slavery was abolish."
==========http://www.amazon.co m/Nobodies-Modern-American-Glo bal-Economy/dp/0812971841/ref= sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8 &qid=1366740005&sr=1-1 &keywords=nobodies+modern+ american+slave+labor+and+the+d ark+side+of+the+new+global+eco nomy

You really need to read more.
Shell

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

The French parliament approves a bill legalizing same-sex marriage and adoption.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing innocent people with abortion is not "a service like getting a hair cut". Killing innocent people with abortion is a plague upon humanity. People don't own their body. Otherwise they could sell it. Which they can't. Because owning someone's body is slavery, and slavery was abolish.
Reproductive slavery was abolished with the legalization of abortion, Nazi.

You're mad 'cuz your Reich was abolished.

Frustratin' iddn it...made any lampshades lately?
getwithit

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

okokok wrote:
If I do not want someone telling me what to do with my body then I can not tell them. It's funny to me that the right wing Christians that are calling for less government (no big brother)in their lives are the ones that want big government in other peoples lives. They want no abortion, no gay marriage and the list goes on. Thank God I go to a church that does not spew this right wing garbage every week. Folks, if you're going to a church that spew politics and this stuff from the pulpit each week, you need to change church. That is not what church is all about.
This statement is great. I will use this on my friends next time they start this no big governement stuff.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first place, there are no "babies" in a uterus. "Baby" is a term of endearment, no more.
Secondly, the "founders" didn't put that phrase in the Constitution.
Third, our civil rights are for the born. There isn't even an implication they were ever meant to include the unborn, not even a little, considering the fact that abortion was legal when this country was founded.
Fourth, all of our civil rights are equal, or none of them are. And the first is meaningless without the second and third.
Just because you want to deny my argument doesn't mean it's convoluted.
Well up until this whole abortion argument ever started and even now. Doctors as well as parents refer to the baby in the womb as the baby..Do you want to see an ultra sound of your baby.. I am having a baby. Etc..nn I go up to a woman who is pregnant and God forbid kick her in the uterus causing her to lose her 8 month pregnancy.. I would be guilty of battery but in many
States also charged with unlawfully aborting her baby.or killing it.

I consider the founders those who established this country by the declaration..the bill of rights..and the constitution.. they founded our form of government and many fought to make us a nation..

I never said ..that I remember that your arguments were convoluted..I understand your position .
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Reproductive slavery was abolished with the legalization of abortion, Nazi.
You're mad 'cuz your Reich was abolished.
Frustratin' iddn it...made any lampshades lately?
Abortion is the legalized murder of babies. Just like the death camps were the legalized murder of jews. You're just wallowing in the blood of your victims because your reich hasn't been abolished.
Are your fetus skin lampshades a profitable business?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no deemphasis. I emphasized what was needed for my point.
By the way, the name is Bitner. Why are you being childish?
Why am I being childish. SORRY I think I have been polite and thoughtful.. I never said your name was not Bitner???
Teato

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

"Doctors as well as parents refer to the baby in the womb as the baby"
==========
So, girl friends are called baby. You do not submit any scientific evidence. What the problem is that beliefs are not fact. Laws can be bought. The nation is not the fact, only a mafia that selectively enforces law.
Teato

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

"Abortion is the legalized murder of babies."
==========
And so is war. Have your pick I vote to stop food stamps and let them all die.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is the legalized murder of babies.
Murder is illegal killing, by definition.
Words have meanings.
'Legalized murder' is an oxymoron.
You, Nazi, are just a moron.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is illegal killing, by definition.
Words have meanings.
'Legalized murder' is an oxymoron.
You, Nazi, are just a moron.
The Nazi leadership used a series of legal mechanisms -- which, in contrast to the revolutionary overthrow of power in 1918, judges tended to consider legitimate -- to gradually assume and consolidate Hitler's power. Then, step by step, and always under the guise of safeguarding the state, the Nazi leadership imposed legislation that fulfilled its ideological goals of rearmament, military expansion, and racial purification. Throughout the 1930s and especially after the Nazi regime began World War II in 1939, the judiciary typically rendered verdicts according to the principles of Nazi ideology and the wishes of the Führer. Over the 12 years of Nazi rule, during which time judges heard countless cases, most not only upheld the law but interpreted it in broad and far-reaching ways that facilitated, rather than hindered, the Nazis' ability to carry out their agenda.
Holocaust scholars draw a distinction between concentration camps and extermination camps, which were established by the Nazis for the industrial-scale mass legalized murder of the predominantly Jewish ghetto and concentration camp populations. Killing babies is murder no matter how your laws attempt to justify their deaths.
Shell

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Killing babies is murder no matter how your laws attempt to justify their deaths."
========
To terminate an unwanted pregnancy is to save a life perhaps many.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Shell wrote:
Killing babies is murder no matter how your laws attempt to justify their deaths."
========
To terminate an unwanted pregnancy is to save a life perhaps many.
The phrase "terminate a pregnancy" is the abortionists attempt to gloss over the fact that abortion kills the baby. If, as abortionists say, abortion is not wrong. Why are they so vigorous in their attempts to cover up or deny what abortion is? Killing people doesn't save their life, whether they are wanted or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,601 - 2,620 of2,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••