Life-at-fertilization initiative has hope in Miss.

Oct 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Centre Daily Times

In this June 6, 2011 file photo, Ezekiel Sowell, 7, right,of Tupelo, Miss., sings during a prayer rally for the Personhood Amendment at the Capitol in Jackson, Miss.

Comments (Page 116)

Showing posts 2,301 - 2,320 of2,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

F**K! F**K! F**K! Jim Hayden is on Facebook and discontinued his Topix Profile as well!: https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Even the Catholic church does not believe life at fertilization.

But then they have schools and keep knowledge as a virtue.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

anon wrote:
They try to push abstinence and no artificial birth control. That makes as much sense as putting your cat in heat out at night and telling her not to breed.
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>They try to push abstinence and no artificial birth control. That makes as much sense as putting your cat in heat out at night and telling her not to breed.
Educated people have self control and responsibility. Job training promotes immediate gratification and dependency on a boss.

If you can not afford birth control then you should not be having sex.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated people have self control and responsibility. Job training promotes immediate gratification and dependency on a boss.
If you can not afford birth control then you should not be having sex.
Do you actually have a TV or read the newspaper or are you in some compound locked away from reality? Adults from all levels of society are engaging in sex and many wind up pregnant. What I said about the cats is like telling your sons and daughters not to go out on dates and engage in sexual activity. Parents don't like the thought of what may be going on but it is happening more than in the past. These same parents that wait to have "the talk" with their kids "when the time is right" become grandparents way too soon.
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

You do not have to engage in sex on dates and you do not have to be a grand parent. It is limited resources that has changed society and half the world population will not be able to have children.
It is happening because the people having children do not know how to be parents as they were children when they gave birth. 60% of births in MS are to single mothers. The idea that sex is safe if one big lie from the culture of permissiveness. Teens should be home by 11 pm and not a second later.

No I do not subscribe to the propaganda of the media especially the local paper and the TV. I do read many books and spend much of my time doing research and volunteering for public jobs.

TV is entertainment not reality.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

anon wrote:
You do not have to engage in sex on dates and you do not have to be a grand parent. It is limited resources that has changed society and half the world population will not be able to have children.
It is happening because the people having children do not know how to be parents as they were children when they gave birth. 60% of births in MS are to single mothers. The idea that sex is safe if one big lie from the culture of permissiveness. Teens should be home by 11 pm and not a second later.
No I do not subscribe to the propaganda of the media especially the local paper and the TV. I do read many books and spend much of my time doing research and volunteering for public jobs.
TV is entertainment not reality.
You're looking through rose colored glasses and have closed your mind off to reality and what's actually going on around you.
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"You're looking through rose colored glasses and have closed your mind off to reality and what's actually going on around you. "
==========
60% of single mothers that is not rosy. Perhaps sterilization should be required to get government handouts.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

anon wrote:
LOL....equating catholicism and knowledge in the same sentence is comical. You were joking... right??

Brainwashing and guilt tripping is the equivalent to knowledge?

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

anon wrote:
"You're looking through rose colored glasses and have closed your mind off to reality and what's actually going on around you. "
==========
60% of single mothers that is not rosy. Perhaps sterilization should be required to get government handouts.
Another misogynistic suggestion.

So women producing children now is not rosy? Pick a side, either it is, or it isn't?

A man can impregnate many women in a nine month period. Perhaps we should "cut it off" prior to the ability to impregnate? Hows that sound. Lets start there and see what transpires.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Morgana 9 wrote:
LOL....equating catholicism and knowledge in the same sentence is comical. You were joking... right??
My guess; "anon" probably isn't joking, and he/she really believes that nonsense.

"Catholic education" is the ultimate OXYMORON.
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"Perhaps we should "cut it off" prior to the ability to impregnate?"
==========
Yes, sterilize anyone over 18 that gets government handouts.
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"Catholic education" is the ultimate OXYMORON."
==========
Yes, it is christian and a religion. Perhaps we should eliminate all public paid education and have the parent supply the means. Any child that can not pass a GED test at 18 gets sterilized
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another misogynistic suggestion.
So women producing children now is not rosy? Pick a side, either it is, or it isn't?
A man can impregnate many women in a nine month period. Perhaps we should "cut it off" prior to the ability to impregnate? Hows that sound. Lets start there and see what transpires.
Kids are starting sex as young as twelve. They feel it's no big thing like it was in years gone by. With both parents working, kids have unsupervised time on their hands for experimenting. We have to convince the bun-heads and Bible thumpers to let the schools offer complete sex education along with their joke called abstinence. Right Body,Right Place,Right Time,Right Face and you have kids engaging in sexual activity. Those who don't know the basics and have been kept in the dark"until the time is right" are ill prepared to handle the moment .
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You, obviously know very little of the contributions made by Catholics. You wouldn't even know what day it was if not for them.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/features/2011...

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You, obviously know very little of the contributions made by Catholics. You wouldn't even know what day it was if not for them.
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/features/2011...
Don't forget to add these to the list of contributions the Inquisition, Crusades and pedophilia, not to mention a big list of corrupt popes.
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"Kids are starting sex as young as twelve."
==========
Why? Are they not educated and expected to have morals and ethics? Who is to blame for poor child behavior?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

anon wrote:
"Kids are starting sex as young as twelve."
==========
Why? Are they not educated and expected to have morals and ethics? Who is to blame for poor child behavior?
People who are classified as "parents" but have no earthly idea what it is to be one. Kids do pretty well as they please, hang out with out with who they please because their "parents " are too busy with their lives and jobs to worry about them. They diaper them,feed them,and send them off to the school system or child care ASAP to correct their shortcomings. Daycare,pre K1,K1 should be the years that children are fine tuned by their parents before the first grade.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>People who are classified as "parents" but have no earthly idea what it is to be one. Kids do pretty well as they please, hang out with out with who they please because their "parents " are too busy with their lives and jobs to worry about them. They diaper them,feed them,and send them off to the school system or child care ASAP to correct their shortcomings. Daycare,pre K1,K1 should be the years that children are fine tuned by their parents before the first grade.
You have a very cynical view of parents, my friend. As a young (22-yr-old) mother, WITH my husband, the father of my children, picking up whatever slack there was, I went to night school, earned my Associates degree in English, was Phi Theta Kappa, and I never ONCE put my children in daycare. It takes TWO parents to raise a child, and a commitment to being a family. There are so many and varied ways it can be done........the main thing is cooperation between the adult members of said family. It's really NOT that hard.
Bjorn Fwei

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he did.
He taught me how to rely totally and completely upon him for EVERYTHING.
You see he know exactly what is going to happen long before it happens and when I listen to what he tells me to do I avoid a lot of heartach and trouble.
A smart person learns to listen to the advice of those in the know. That is why people hire business managers and other experts in their chosen fields. To advise them as to what they should or should not do.
Well I have the best of all adviser. My adviser knows what is going to happen 5 minutes from now as well as a year or 100 year from now and he advises me as he tells me these things.
The Lord warned my of the housing market crash back 20 years ago when I bought my house for $42,900.00 I no longer have a mortgage and I am not facing foreclosure not only that but if I am forced to sell my house I will sell it for $85,000 which is $80,000.00 below what is was appraised at 3 years ago. I tried warning people back then but few people would listen and now a lot of people are stuck in $250,000.00 homes that are only worth about $150,000.00 today and dropping in value rapidly. Most of whom if they were to sell their home today would NOT be able to sell it for the amount they have left on the mortgage. Some are holding onto their homes hoping the market will rebound and the value of their home will go back up over what they owe on it. There is one more bubble coming which will be short lived before the housing market takes a very deep plunge. After the next crash a house worth $250.000.00 4 years ago will be worth about $75,000.00. Only those people who have been hording gold will see the bottom of the gold market plummet as the price of gold will go to about $1.35 an ounce overnight.
Over the next 10 to 20 years there are no safe investments as all of the markets will be effected. Right now today we are seeing the beginnings of this in Europe.
This is why the American people need to hire me as their President. Our God has told me what is going to happen and how best to avoid it. And it starts with community gardens using organic seed and not these hybrids. I have a plan on how to weather the storms ahead and it entails some very serious cuts in the federal government and taxes. It also calls for more State controls over the federal government.
Jim Hayden for President in 2012
http://www.jimhayden2012.org
Jimmie-O, Jimmie-O...wherefore art thou, Jimmie-O???????

We haven't missed you, son........we just want to make damn sure you're GONE.
")

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,301 - 2,320 of2,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Abortion Forum right now

Search the Abortion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min NoahRS 303,206
US judge overturns 6-week abortion ban 19 min Bitner 12
ANTI-ABORTION: Roe v Wade commemorations in Hem... 29 min Decision 3
Bill and Pete's Not So Excellent Adventure: Hat... 34 min eJohn 9
Abortion Clinic In Asheville One Of Many To Fall 2 hr ABORTION IS MURDER 82
Islam wins the battle of P.C. causes 3 hr Student 3
pampalaglag (Apr '13) 4 hr althea 31
•••
•••