Agreeable

Disagreeable

Somewhat

Don't Konw

Other

PastorBob666

Silver Spring, MD

#145 Jan 2, 2013
<<If i am pregnant and im fifteen it will be hard ut not impossibe it could be a good thing... >>

A better thing would be to learn the proper use of English grammar, spelling and punctuation!

There is nothing good about being knocked up at 15. My first wife couldn't handle it and she was 25!
Ocean56

AOL

#146 Jan 3, 2013
PastorBob666 wrote:
<<If i am pregnant and im fifteen it will be hard ut not impossibe it could be a good thing... >>

A better thing would be to learn the proper use of English grammar, spelling and punctuation!
There is nothing good about being knocked up at 15. My first wife couldn't handle it and she was 25!
Hi Bobby! Good to see you back. Hope you and yours had a very happy holiday season. DS and I certainly did.:-) Needless to say, I definitely agree that there is NOTHING good about getting pregnant at 15. I also believe that teens need a good list of rules to AVOID that and other unwanted outcomes. Such as:

Helpful Rules For Teens In PREVENTING Pregnancy and STD's:

1. NEVER consent to sex if you know you aren't on birth control and a guy tells you he doesn't have or use condoms (make sure you ask him about condoms BEFORE having sex).

2. ALWAYS use protection, whether it is condoms, the pill, or both, any and EVERY time you decide to have sex. Not using protection even ONE time will result in an unwanted pregnancy sooner or later.

3. ALWAYS be aware that all contraceptive methods can fail and that pregnancy could result.

4. NEVER assume you can't get pregnant because you're on birth control, even the pill.

5. NEVER let yourself be pressured into having sex if you really don't want to do it.

6. NEVER believe a guy who says "trust me, you can't get pregnant." Don't have sex with this guy either.

7. NEVER cave in to pressure to get pregnant and have a child if you have any doubts about or unwillingness to be a mom or a dad.

8. NEVER be afraid to dump a boyfriend or girlfriend if he/she pressures you to do things you don't want to do.

9. NEVER assume that having anal sex cannot cause pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease. It can do both.

10. ALWAYS ask exactly what a guy means when he says "I'm old fashioned." It could mean he believes that girls are ONLY meant to be wives and mothers and nothing else. Don't have sex with this guy, as it could be a trap.

11. ALWAYS keep busy with studies and school or extracurricular activities that you really like and don't want to GIVE UP.

Allison

United States

#147 Aug 24, 2013
Yes, i think more 15 yo girls should be getting pregnant. Our country frowns on it but who cares. If it was meant for girls to be pregnant at 18 or 21 then they would all start mensturating at that age. A girl is ready to be a mom as soon as she gets her first period. No matter what age that is. Thats the way it should be.
Ocean56

AOL

#148 Aug 25, 2013
Allison wrote:
Yes, i think more 15 yo girls should be getting pregnant. Our country frowns on it but who cares. If it was meant for girls to be pregnant at 18 or 21 then they would all start mensturating at that age. A girl is ready to be a mom as soon as she gets her first period. No matter what age that is. Thats the way it should be.
NO, 15 year old girls should NOT be getting pregnant, especially as they are still in high school. It is extremely difficult for a girl to complete homework assignments and study for tests when she has to take care of a baby as well.

Thank goodness I DIDN'T have sex and end up pregnant in high school. Because I was smart enough to DUMP any guy who pressured me to have sex, I kept my freedom to be a normal high school student, which included completing all my requirements and graduating high school with my class.

Sex-FREE = Pregnancy-FREE / STD-FREE
Ocean56

AOL

#149 Aug 25, 2013
Allison wrote:
As far as I'M concerned, the above is complete NONSENSE. There is NOTHING good about pregnancy and motherhood when a girl is still a teenager.

Girls can do so much when they are encouraged by parents and community to pursue their educations, including college or vocational school, and then get good jobs and careers. I was very fortunate to have parents and a community that encouraged education and career for me and other girls rather than the "traditional" paths of marriage/motherhood and not much else. It is much easier for girls to have opportunities for a good education, good employment, and economic independence when they don't have sex, get pregnant and become mothers too soon.

It's wonderful how much freedom a girl has when she ISN'T pregnant.

zef

Los Angeles, CA

#150 Aug 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
Personally, I think 15-year-old girls shouldn't even be having sex with partners, let alone getting pregnant. I feel it's a lousy idea, for three good reasons:
1. The age of consent laws. Specifically, that means, if you are 15 and you have even consensual sex with a guy 16 years old and older, that guy could well be arrested and be convicted of a FELONY, called statutory rape. Statutory rape is a serious felony, and depending on the state, it could carry a prison sentence of 10 or more years. If you are the 15 year old girl, do you REALLY want to put your boyfriend or even a casual acquaintance at such a serious risk? I would hope not!
2. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Some of these diseases, like Herpes, for example, are INCURABLE, which means you would have it for the rest of your life. You would also put others at risk of getting it simply by having sex with you.
3. Unwanted pregnancy. Then you have to make the decision whether to abort, to continue then put it up for adoption, or become a teen mom. All are very difficult decisions, especially for a girl that age. Why take the risk at all? It just makes more sense to wait to have sex when you have reached the age of consent, which varies with each state, and have the maturity to handle whatever may result. You will probably find it easier to get to a doctor and get reliable contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
S.I.N.= Self Inflicted NONSENSE
Everyone is a uniquely different individual. Age is irrelevant to you war against humanity.
Ocean56

AOL

#151 Sep 1, 2013
zef wrote:
Everyone is a uniquely different individual. Age is irrelevant to you war against humanity.
Whatever THAT means.@@ I certainly DON'T believe 15-year-old girls should get pregnant, nor girls who are 16-19, for that matter.

Do YOU think teen girls should get pregnant, become teen mothers, and put their high school graduation at risk? A simple yes or no answer will be enough.

zef

Los Angeles, CA

#152 Sep 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever THAT means.@@ I certainly DON'T believe 15-year-old girls should get pregnant, nor girls who are 16-19, for that matter.
Do YOU think teen girls should get pregnant, become teen mothers, and put their high school graduation at risk? A simple yes or no answer will be enough.
Everyone is unique individual, and should be free to choose their own destiny. Parents should not force their attractive nubile young daughters to wait until they withered old hags to find a mate, parents should allow their daughters to take advantage of their youth and beauty to seduce the most virtuous wealthy husband they can. The tiresome rhetoric of withered old hags jealous and fearful of competition from younger women is annoying and obtuse.
Ocean56

AOL

#153 Sep 2, 2013
zef wrote:
Everyone is unique individual, and should be free to choose their own destiny. Parents should not force their attractive nubile young daughters to wait until they withered old hags to find a mate, parents should allow their daughters to take advantage of their youth and beauty to seduce the most virtuous wealthy husband they can. The tiresome rhetoric of withered old hags jealous and fearful of competition from younger women is annoying and obtuse.
Ah, so you can't answer a question with a simple "yes" or "no." I didn't think so, but thanks for the confirmation.

So are you saying you DO think teen girls should risk ruining their chances for a good education and career by having sex and becoming mothers while they are still in middle or high school?

zef

Los Angeles, CA

#154 Sep 2, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you can't answer a question with a simple "yes" or "no." I didn't think so, but thanks for the confirmation.
So are you saying you DO think teen girls should risk ruining their chances for a good education and career by having sex and becoming mothers while they are still in middle or high school?
Not all women have the same opinion as to what a good education, or a good career is. Many women view being a wife, mother, and homemaker as the best life for them. Not every women shares your bourgeois mentality, some women prefer to be a benefit to their family and not just themselves. Marriage=children=virtue.
Ocean56

AOL

#155 Sep 3, 2013
zef wrote:
Not all women have the same opinion as to what a good education, or a good career is. Many women view being a wife, mother, and homemaker as the best life for them. Not every women shares your bourgeois mentality, some women prefer to be a benefit to their family and not just themselves. Marriage=children=virtue.
Ah, so you support the BACKWARD, 19th-century view that marriage and motherhood are the ONLY valid occupations for a woman. Why am I not surprised. But this is the 21ST century now, not the 19th. Girls and women these days have far more options, as long as they don't get pregnant when they're still in high school.

Thankfully, girls and women CAN attend college or vocational school after graduating from high school, graduate from those programs, and get well-paying jobs/careers afterward. The longer girls and young women stay single and childFREE, the better their chances for career success and financial independence.

Ocean56

AOL

#156 Sep 3, 2013
From my personal experience, after graduating high school and having a two-month summer vacation, I began a vocational program in September and successfully completed it nine months later. A few weeks after that, I accepted a job offer in a great city, and things just got better from there. Working at my job gave me chances to earn a good full-time salary with great benefits, take classes to learn more job skills -- at company expense -- and advance to jobs with higher salaries.

I can say, with absolute certainty, that NONE of that would have been possible if I had gotten pregnant as a teenager then become a teen mom. Having a baby would have made even doing
homework and studying for tests in high school very difficult, if not impossible. I might even have had to drop out of school, as some teen girls have done, and wouldn't have gotten my high school
diploma. It wouldn't have been possible for me to go to vocational school or work full-time at a top company either. For me to accomplish all that I had wanted and planned for myself, it required me to be a FREE TEENAGER, not a teen mom.

Girls can do so much when they are encouraged by parents and community to pursue their educations including college or vocational school and then get good jobs and careers. I was very fortunate to have parents and a community that encouraged education and career for me and other girls rather than the "traditional" paths of marriage/motherhood and not much else. It is much easier for girls to have opportunities for a good education, good employment, and economic independence when they don't have sex, get pregnant and become mothers too soon.
PastorBob666

Silver Spring, MD

#157 Sep 3, 2013
Hey, Ocean! Howz it goin'? Howz the family?

I thought I'd drop by to see how my old pals are doing.... My musical career is really taking off and I'm doing a lot of stuff. My better half is managing our act.

Only taking a couple of legal cases a year.

I'm still battling those xtian hypocrites wherever I find them.

Stay Well, Millaya Moya!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#158 Sep 3, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
From my personal experience, after graduating high school and having a two-month summer vacation, I began a vocational program in September and successfully completed it nine months later. A few weeks after that, I accepted a job offer in a great city, and things just got better from there. Working at my job gave me chances to earn a good full-time salary with great benefits, take classes to learn more job skills -- at company expense -- and advance to jobs with higher salaries.
I can say, with absolute certainty, that NONE of that would have been possible if I had gotten pregnant as a teenager then become a teen mom. Having a baby would have made even doing
homework and studying for tests in high school very difficult, if not impossible. I might even have had to drop out of school, as some teen girls have done, and wouldn't have gotten my high school
diploma. It wouldn't have been possible for me to go to vocational school or work full-time at a top company either. For me to accomplish all that I had wanted and planned for myself, it required me to be a FREE TEENAGER, not a teen mom.
Girls can do so much when they are encouraged by parents and community to pursue their educations including college or vocational school and then get good jobs and careers. I was very fortunate to have parents and a community that encouraged education and career for me and other girls rather than the "traditional" paths of marriage/motherhood and not much else. It is much easier for girls to have opportunities for a good education, good employment, and economic independence when they don't have sex, get pregnant and become mothers too soon.
Undiscovered and indigenous tribes of the amazon have a life expectancy of 35-40 years. The very survival of their people depends upon their women bearing children as soon as often as they can. As much as your sanctimonious sense of self righteousness might heighten your feelings of moral superiority. Your half baked bourgeois mentality is a merely a blueprint for genocide.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#159 Sep 3, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Undiscovered and indigenous tribes of the amazon have a life expectancy of 35-40 years. The very survival of their people depends upon their women bearing children as soon as often as they can. As much as your sanctimonious sense of self righteousness might heighten your feelings of moral superiority. Your half baked bourgeois mentality is a merely a blueprint for genocide.
How would you have ANY idea of the life span of an "undiscovered" tribe? LOL!
Ocean56

AOL

#160 Sep 3, 2013
PastorBob666 wrote:
Hey, Ocean! Howz it goin'? Howz the family?
I thought I'd drop by to see how my old pals are doing.... My musical career is really taking off and I'm doing a lot of stuff. My better half is managing our act.
Only taking a couple of legal cases a year.
I'm still battling those xtian hypocrites wherever I find them.
Stay Well, Millaya Moya!
{{{{{{Bobby!}}}}}} Nice to see you too. My family (just DS and me) is doing fine, and we have enjoyed the summer.

I'm delighted to see that your musical career is doing well and it's good to know you're still taking one or two legal cases too. Legal talent like yours should never be allowed to get rusty.:-)

Take care, and I hope you'll drop by again soon.
Ocean56

AOL

#161 Sep 3, 2013
zef wrote:
Posting your usual NONSENSE, I see, and it's totally irrelevant to me. I stand by what I said in my previous post, that girls do much better when they're encouraged by their parents to pursue their education and career goals and not to confine themselves to the BACKWARD ideology of the 19th-century "cult of true womanhood."

Don't like my saying that? Too bad.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#162 Sep 3, 2013
Well, if ever there were a question which was self answering! Our oldest girl is nearly 15, we've had her on contraception for about a year now (wife took her to the gyno for a IUC implant) and while there is both nothing wrong with a girl that age having sex, since you're not going to stop them anyway (it's why abstinence preaching never works) but no they should not get pregnant. Neither should they use drugs or get arrested! I mean wow, the question is just frightening anybody would need to ask.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#163 Sep 3, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting your usual NONSENSE, I see, and it's totally irrelevant to me. I stand by what I said in my previous post, that girls do much better when they're encouraged by their parents to pursue their education and career goals and not to confine themselves to the BACKWARD ideology of the 19th-century "cult of true womanhood."
Don't like my saying that? Too bad.
Of course the genocide of primitive people is irrelevant to you. Because all that matters to you is inflicting your moral standards on others no matter what the outcome might be.
There are more than one hundred uncontacted tribes worldwide, with more than half living in either Brazil, New Guinea, or Peru. There are an estimated 15 uncontacted tribes in Peru. All of them live in the most remote, isolated regions of the Amazon rainforest. They include the Cacataibo, Isconahua, Matsigenka, Mashco-Piro, Mastanahua, Murunahua (or Chitonahua), Nanti and Yora.
History proves that tribal peoples usually end up in a far worse state after contact, often dead.
"We are getting cornered as the whites close in on us. They’re always advancing, and now they are on top of us. We are always fleeing. We love the forest because we were born here and we know how to live off the forest. We don’t know about agriculture and commerce and we can’t speak Portuguese. We depend on the forest. Without the forest we’ll be gone, we’ll be extinct."
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#164 Sep 3, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>How would you have ANY idea of the life span of an "undiscovered" tribe? LOL!
From the life span of other local indigenous tribes. Uncontacted tribes are not "lost" or unknown, according to tribal advocacy group Survival International. In fact, about 2,000 uncontacted Indians are suspected to live in the Javari Valley where the tribe's homes were seen from the air. Confirming the tribe's existence enables government authorities to monitor the area and protect the tribe's way of life.
Inflammation, as indicated by high levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), may not always be a risk factor for arterial aging and cardiovascular disease but instead may be offset by a physically active lifestyle, lean body mass, low-fat diet, low blood lipids, and cardiorespiratory fitness, investigators conclude in a study published August 11, 2009 in PLoS One.
Their conclusion is based on their discovery that members of a remote, primitive tribe living in the Bolivian Amazon—the Tsimane—have no peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and very little hypertension, despite having very high serum levels of CRP, the inflammatory marker that has been widely implicated as a cause of atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular risk factors.
But they still die young. Their average life expectancy at birth is a mere 43 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr STO 305,851
Jessa Duggar Compares Abortion to the Holocaust... 10 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 4
I tried to protect my grandchildren from the vi... Tue godless by choice 1
Planned Parenthood blasts Ernst in new ad Tue liberals are heros 14
Priest Speaks Up For Planned Parenthood: 'Peopl... Tue cancer suxs 4
Decode pro-abortion talking points: Choicespeak... Sep 29 Deborah 1
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sep 27 cpeter1313 5,367

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE