Graphic anti-abortion billboard launches in Albuquerque

Nov 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOB-TV New Mexico

Supporters of the late-term abortion ban will unveil a new mobile billboard Wednesday afternoon, and warning, it's a bit graphic.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of248
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I would have shot Mengele in the back. his guy, not so much. Why are Christians so sleazy?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national...
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

marina wrote:
The delicate fisters, pornographers, and sex change mutilators are so offended by the truth we must give them smelling salts.
Heaven forbid that people see the results of their satanic mission.
Riiiiiiiiight, "heaven forbid" that a WOMAN would have the gall to decide for HERSELF what to do about a pregnancy when the anti-choice crowd in Albuquerque has decided it has the "right" to decide that FOR her. And yes, I was being sarcastic.

The fact remains; if it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. All the anti-abortion billboards aren't going to change that.

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

edmundo wrote:
We must expose the grotesque criminality of the pro abortionists in the same way that we exposed the criminality of the Nazis at Nuremberg after WWII.
Like Margaret Sanger, the Nazis, and the eugenicists, the modern day pro abortionst smirks under the of guise of false angelical perfidy.
Thank you for truth.

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiight, "heaven forbid" that a WOMAN would have the gall to decide for HERSELF what to do about a pregnancy when the anti-choice crowd in Albuquerque has decided it has the "right" to decide that FOR her. And yes, I was being sarcastic.
The fact remains; if it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. All the anti-abortion billboards aren't going to change that.
Murder is wrong, yes?

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody should have the right to do that to a child. I think your defense of it is sickening.
Truth. Thank you.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Murder is a LEGAL term, mean8ng killing a person outside of lawful parameters. Abortion is legal.
Huszar wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is wrong, yes?
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Said the religitarded republicunt who hates freedom.
edmundo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps by your communist construct you would have a long list of people to purge.
That seems to be your default position to solve problems.
I refer you to your mentor, Josef Stalin.

“Tell it like I see it”

Since: Nov 09

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here we go again, the anti-abortionists trying to make policy for the rest of us, nasty billboards, par for the course, lying par for the course, anything to get their way. Let them mind there own Fing business for a change. VOTE NO, VOTE NO. ON THIS REFERENDUM
Not So Gullible

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MsElizabeth wrote:
Here we go again, the anti-abortionists trying to make policy for the rest of us, nasty billboards, par for the course, lying par for the course, anything to get their way. Let them mind there own Fing business for a change. VOTE NO, VOTE NO. ON THIS REFERENDUM
You said it "nasty billboards"~~Yep, abortion sure is nasty and ugly! If you're for abortion you are for the nastiness and ugliness that goes along with it. Period.

“Tell it like I see it”

Since: Nov 09

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not So Gullible wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it "nasty billboards"~~Yep, abortion sure is nasty and ugly! If you're for abortion you are for the nastiness and ugliness that goes along with it. Period.
I am for the right to choose what is best for me, and not what you think is best for me. The nasty billbord is just part of your nasty campaign to try to get me change my mind and see it your way. And when you do not get your way or are ignored your tactics include getting into peoples faces and a number of other things you seem to think is right. Prolem is you just cannot take a hint that your imput is not needed and not wanted.
Not So Gullible

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am for the right to choose what is best for me, and not what you think is best for me. The nasty billbord is just part of your nasty campaign to try to get me change my mind and see it your way. And when you do not get your way or are ignored your tactics include getting into peoples faces and a number of other things you seem to think is right. Prolem is you just cannot take a hint that your imput is not needed and not wanted.
I was wondering what your reply would be, and I'm not surprised.
When you say choose, what are you choosing? DEATH. An ugly, nasty death for another. The unborn can't speak up in their own defense. I'm pretty darn thankful there are still decent human beings in this society who care enough to speak up against certain atrocities. Abortion is a stain on all of mankind.
It blows my mind that you ladies just don't get it.
Life or death, man what a choice. The answer should be obvious.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Driving around showing graphic images such as those and forcing them upon very small children riding in other cars is just plain wrong. I don't support the Westboro Chruch in what they uncaringly do at soldier's funerals and I won't support this group in what they're doing.
Not So Gullible

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

___Jenny___ wrote:
Driving around showing graphic images such as those and forcing them upon very small children riding in other cars is just plain wrong. I don't support the Westboro Chruch in what they uncaringly do at soldier's funerals and I won't support this group in what they're doing.
Some of the staunches opponents of abortion are adults who saw these same pictures when they were young. A picture speaks a thousand words. A picture tells the real truth. The p.l. try to convince the gullible that it's not a baby, just a blob of cells.
I totally agree with you about what goes on at military funerals.
Those who fight for our country deserve total respect while they're living and deceased.
Plain and simple all life, born and unborn deserves respect.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 7, 2013
 
Not So Gullible wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the staunches opponents of abortion are adults who saw these same pictures when they were young. A picture speaks a thousand words. A picture tells the real truth. The p.l. try to convince the gullible that it's not a baby, just a blob of cells.
I totally agree with you about what goes on at military funerals.
Those who fight for our country deserve total respect while they're living and deceased.
Plain and simple all life, born and unborn deserves respect.
Showing pictures such as those is up to the child's parents, not these people.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Huszar wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is wrong, yes?
Abortion is not murder.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not So Gullible wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering what your reply would be, and I'm not surprised.
When you say choose, what are you choosing? DEATH. An ugly, nasty death for another. The unborn can't speak up in their own defense. I'm pretty darn thankful there are still decent human beings in this society who care enough to speak up against certain atrocities. Abortion is a stain on all of mankind.
It blows my mind that you ladies just don't get it.
Life or death, man what a choice. The answer should be obvious.
No, the CHOICE being discussed is whether or not to continue a pregnancy. It is a choice that every pregnant woman makes for herself, each and every time she becomes pregnant, and the majority of them CHOOSE to continue her pregnancy.

So can the melodrama, Drama Queen.

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

cpeter1313 wrote:
Murder is a LEGAL term, mean8ng killing a person outside of lawful parameters. Abortion is legal.
<quoted text>
No. You are wrong. Huzsar obey higher law. Murder is in YOUR heart too, yes?

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is not murder.
Yes. It is.

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

MsElizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am for the right to choose what is best for me, and not what you think is best for me. The nasty billbord is just part of your nasty campaign to try to get me change my mind and see it your way. And when you do not get your way or are ignored your tactics include getting into peoples faces and a number of other things you seem to think is right. Prolem is you just cannot take a hint that your imput is not needed and not wanted.
YOU are for murder. Face truth. If cannot please shut up. Immoral people have no voice.

People who choose to murder unborn child have no voice. Are not worthy of respect.

Do not like? That is YOUR problem. Now shut up and face what YOU support.

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

davy wrote:
Said the religitarded republicunt who hates freedom.
<quoted text>
Freedom to murder untold numbers of human children in womb? Freedom to be worse than Hitler? Family escaped Hitler. Know what Hitler and people like him all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of248
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••