Marsha Blackburn introduces Pro-Life bill in House of Representatives

Jan 5, 2013 Full story: Clarksville Online

Clarksville, TN - Congressman Marsha Blackburn has introduced the first Pro-Life bill in the House that would block funding from going to profitable abortion businesses.

Read more
Robin Phelan

Waynesville, NC

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Dear Congressperson Blackburn:
Are you serious? You can't support a women's choice for having an abortion in cases (no matter the age) of rape, incest, gang rape , rape of our veteran women or the health of the mother? I have not had an abortion, but I do have a sister and a friend that have had one years ago. It is a terrible decision but sometimes it needs to be made. They never forget it. I am older than you are, but I can't imagine you want to go back to "back alley" abortions happening again. What choice do you give them? I can''t imagine that you will respond to this message. I don't no what possible answer you can have for me. Think of women's choices for themselves.
Robin Phelan
E-mail: robinphelan@me.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 39 min Brian_G 219,855
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 309,242
News Arizona Legislature OKs abortion medication req... 15 hr SirPrize 10
News Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) 16 hr Pity the fool 363
News Right to life protesters march in Ruidoso 18 hr Mr T 4
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 19 hr cpeter1313 5,618
News Mississippi Could Soon Shut Down Its Only Abort... (Apr '14) 19 hr godless by choice 14
More from around the web