Sen. Rand Paul introduces 'fetal pers...

Sen. Rand Paul introduces 'fetal personhood' bill to outlaw abortion

There are 35 comments on the rawstory.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Sen. Rand Paul introduces 'fetal personhood' bill to outlaw abortion. In it, rawstory.com reports that:

Sen. Rand Paul on Friday introduced so-called "fetal personhood" legislation that would completely outlaw abortion in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at rawstory.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#23 Mar 22, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
Only men can end abortion.
When young men are ready to become sexually active, they should have a vasectomy. When they get married and want kids reverse it.
Problem solved.
Men who shoot a loaded gun without being prepared to raise a family are the irresponsible ones who make abortion a necessary procedure.
The woman is just an innocent bystander?

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#24 Mar 23, 2013
Taking a look at this mental midget of a man:

"If you believe in 'thousands of exceptions' you are not pro-life. If you believe that life begins at conception and believe in ANY exceptions other than perhaps the life of the mother then there is something seriously flawed with your worldview," wrote Shane Vander Hart, founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/rand-paul-m...

"and believe in ANY exceptions other than perhaps the life of the mother"

PERHAPS? Wake up woman, men like this have zero concern for you but want the ultimate say over your life, liberty and well being. I think I would have jumped up and slapped the crap out of this guy. Another pro rape piece of crap.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Mar 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The woman is not required to carry a fetus if she does not want to.
<quoted text>
The woman? The fetus could just as easily be female as male. Female human fetus are women. Besides which, aborting aryan babies is illegal and carries the death penalty.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Mar 23, 2013
Thee Nazis are opposed to abortion. In 1939, the Nazis brought in laws that did away with this permissiveness, flatly forbidding it to everyone except Jews

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#27 Mar 23, 2013
So will women be held for child abuse if they are found to have drunk alcohol when pregnant? or if they smoke? giving ciggarettes to minors is illegal..

All prescription drugs will have to take the baby into account also, now...lots of new laws for these 'small gov't' people!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#28 Mar 23, 2013
If you think a female fetus is a woman, I wouldn't let you around any minors.

Right; the nazi's outlawed abortion. We're not going to let it happen here.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>The woman? The fetus could just as easily be female as male. Female human fetus are women. Besides which, aborting aryan babies is illegal and carries the death penalty.

Indianapolis

#29 Mar 23, 2013
It'll never go into effect. There'll be a constitutional challenge right off the bat.

They don't want small government; they want small-minded government.
woodtick57 wrote:
So will women be held for child abuse if they are found to have drunk alcohol when pregnant? or if they smoke? giving ciggarettes to minors is illegal..
All prescription drugs will have to take the baby into account also, now...lots of new laws for these 'small gov't' people!

St. Croix valley

#30 Mar 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It'll never go into effect. There'll be a constitutional challenge right off the bat.
They don't want small government; they want small-minded government.
<quoted text>
Well, thye'd have to get a hold put on the law as the case is determined, which they could do...

I think it would be better to let it go onto effect and let the lawsuits roll in...

this woman is overweight and that will affect the future health of her fetus, after being held for child endangerment charges, she will be put on a forced diet and exercise program...

this woman works a job with high health risks, she will have to be placed on paid leave for the protection of the fetus...

the state should be jammed with lawsuits in a week or so from what I've seen of the overweight people in that state...
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#31 Mar 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
This problem existed at a small percentage before you enlightened fascist evil parasites were back doored into power by traitors. It will only get worse unless tough love reforms are made. Near 56 million now. Job well done. Cause you know better.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Mar 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If you think a female fetus is a woman, I wouldn't let you around any minors.
Right; the nazi's outlawed abortion. We're not going to let it happen here.
<quoted text>
I'm not the one killing babies. You are. The nazis outlawed abortions for aryans. It is still legal for you to kill jew babies with abortion.

St. Croix valley

#33 Mar 23, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> This problem existed at a small percentage before you enlightened fascist evil parasites were back doored into power by traitors. It will only get worse unless tough love reforms are made. Near 56 million now. Job well done. Cause you know better.
Another one of your posts that makes no sense...
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#34 Mar 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Another one of your posts that makes no sense...
They make sense. You know all the government enforced angles. Rats are like that. When faced with the truth....lie and deny.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#35 Mar 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The woman is not required to carry a fetus if she does not want to.
<quoted text>
That fact is guaranteed to cause this 'zef' thing to beat all fourteen of its hairy little suction-cup feet against the floorboards.

I'm convinced, along with quite a few others apparently, that zef is an alien being with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Indianapolis

#36 Mar 25, 2013
Which explains the kardashians.
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>That fact is guaranteed to cause this 'zef' thing to beat all fourteen of its hairy little suction-cup feet against the floorboards.
I'm convinced, along with quite a few others apparently, that zef is an alien being with fetal alcohol syndrome.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#37 Mar 25, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> This problem existed at a small percentage before you enlightened fascist evil parasites were back doored into power by traitors. It will only get worse unless tough love reforms are made. Near 56 million now. Job well done. Cause you know better.
You are insane and paranoid on top of it.

Here is a fact a womans decision is, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Nobody is bothering you. But you wish to bother others with your insane paranoid ideas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Namibia: Illegal Abortions Common Despite Risks (Jan '10) 5 hr lola 38
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 14 hr Tre H 220,077
abortion 0780343859wts hap Queens twn, Umtata, ... Sun drdembe 1
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sat zef 5,738
safe abortion 0780343859wts in grey twn , eshow... Jul 4 drdembe 1
News Kansas AG Plans To Appeal Ruling Blocking Anti-... Jul 2 cpeter1313 1
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) Jul 2 Brian_G 1,425
More from around the web